All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
833 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great for a trip to New Orleans."
Hotel was gorgeous and was within walking distance of everywhere we went. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and clean, the only complaint I have is that there was no temperature adjustment in the room, only a dial to adjust the fan.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi Lori and thank you for the review. Every room has a temperature adjustment. It there is any problem locating it, let us know and we will be happy to help you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Come see us again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Lori
Great place to stay... In the middle of everything.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Thank you for staying with us.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Kristen
PB & J sandwiches, Awesome. Staff friendly & professional. Our bar tender took very good care of us. Beds very comfortable. Over all our stay was great & would choose your hotel again.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"The gold standard of service"
These people,from the lady who cooks eggs and omelets to the bellboy and concierge,define service. That was my opinion as I walked out the door. It as reconfirmed when the maid chased me down to give me my glasses which I'd left in the room.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hey Patrick, Yes, we have some great cooks. Omelets are always a favorite. I am so thankful that you got your glasses back before you left. Our staff tries hard to please. Take care, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
4 night trip May 4, 2015
Patrick
"A hotel with an old charm and helpful people"
We just wanna see NOLA and experience the paddle boat ride through the Mississippi River. If you like old charm style then this hotel is for you, it's like a southern Belle. If you like modern better stay somewhere else. The rooftop pool was great. The bell boy Antoine was very helpful and so is that little guy in the check in counter and the concierge person. Thank you for suggesting red fish grill. I love their food
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Cheryl
"Great getaway"
The hotel is gorgeous, but the pool is very small.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
We appreciate your review and thank you so much for staying with us.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Letecha
"Not the best"
If you don't mind walking this is a great place to stay. You can get some good exercise in walking to the French Quarter. However, I have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past. This stay wasn't the best. For starters, July, August, September in south Louisiana is HOT! it would be nice to have been able to control the air conditioner temperature. The room was cool, but not enough for these hot days. Cleanliness was lacking this time. The bathroom was unsatisfactory. The mattresses could use replacing. If you are used to a soft bed you wil be fine. The hotel is old, but old can still be clean. I have not ever had a bad experience at the Le Pavilion, this one was just not the best. The cleanliness was the downfall for me. And if you park your car there, be ready. 87.00 for parking for a 2 night stay. That's just the way it is.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
I am sorry it was not the perfect stay.Thank you for the input. We are in the process of hiring new staff to take care of the issues mentioned. Things shall improve immediately. With regards, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Ok, depending on your room"
We booked three identical rooms at one time. One of the rooms was nice, spacious and had great amenities (a fairly large room and bathroom, nice size closet, ceiling fan, coffee pot and extra sitting area). The other rooms were small, cramped, the bathrooms were tiny, and there wasn't even a coffee pot (which most hotels include in every room now). All of these rooms were the exact same price so it was disappointing that two of them lacked the amenities of the other.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Thank you for your response. We will do a better job of room assignment for you in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Great!
Thank you William.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
william
"NOLA"
Very nice boutique hotel. Easy walk to Bourbon Street.Great breakfast buffet.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
I'd agree on the comments, especially the great breakfast comment. We really appreciate your stay. Come see us again.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Christopher
"Spend your money elsewhere..."
This hotel is very appealing in pictures and standing across the room. However, take an up close look and you'll see it is that cheap type of "upscale"...particle board painted gold or marble...tarnished brass...etc. Also beware...every price you see is not the actual price...add 20% to it. I made the mistake of taking the $8 bottle of Fiji Water out of the fridge...only to find out later it was actually $9.50...make sure you read all the fine print! The room we were in was right next to the elevator...I got NO sleep! The walls are so thin, every time that elevator moved, I heard every creak and groan. Overall, it was nothing like the romantic weekend getaway we were hoping for. I definitely will NOT be going back.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
We are sad to hear you didn't really enjoy your stay. We would hope to have you stay again and pick a different room location for you. Our historic property of 108 years old can be a challenge to keep up with but we try our best. Than you for the honest criticism. We hope you have a great week and be well.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Beautiful hotel. It was like stepping back in time"
We loved this hotel which is located in the heart of all the heart of all the action that is New Orleans! Gorgeously updated and great service.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
That was very sweet and yes we try hard for excellent service. Come see us again. We appreciate you very much.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
April
"Great in every way!"
Perfect
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Thank you for the five stars!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
frankie
"New orleans chic"
We LOVE this place. Marble floors and ambience as if you were in paris small pool with too many peeps but not many really go to new orleans to swim. Stellar event every night as all guests are invited down to lobby for pbj sandwiches and hot chic at ten pm. Old european feel in their Great restaurant and bar
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
That was such a nice comment and I agree about the ambiance. Come see us again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Joette
"Ok expected so much more."
No parking, no microwave, and can't use the refrigerator without being charged.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi davin, We are sorry that you were not happy with your stay. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
davin
"Birthday getaway!"
It was wonderful, will be back soon!!!!
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Happy Birthday once more and thanks for staying with us. Be well.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Demetra
"Le Pavillon"
Best hotel if you can catch it on special. The 10:00 PB&J midnight snack in the lobby is such a treat!
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Thank you for a five star review! Take care.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Too Old And Dirty"
This hotel was older and everything seemed to be out of date. The bathroom was dirty as as well. The area around this hotel also was not very comfortable.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
We appreciate your feedback and hope one day we will fit your needs. Enjoy your summer.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"Essence festival weekend"
It was a perfect getaway!! Close to the superdome for the essence festival
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Jason, I whole heartedly agree with you. We have the perfect location for any event at the dome or arena. Thanks so much for the great review. Maybe we will see you next year? I hope so. With gratitude, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
jason
"Rooftop Romance"
This is our favorite spot for a romantic getaway. The service is terrific. The staff will run your date a bath, sprinkle it with rose petals and serve a bottle of champagne with chocolates. If that's not enough to set the mood try having dinner served to you at the rooftop pool/spa surrounded by greek statues with the city skyline as a backdrop. It can get a little hot up there in the daytime so try to schedule around sundown or after dark. It's beautiful and uncrowded at that time of day
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hello John and thanks so much for a lovely review. It sounds like you had a great romantic dinner. I am glad we were a part of that experience. Come see us again when you can. With rose petals, Renee Maronge Front office Manager
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Excellent!"
Really enjoyed the stay -- only disappointment was the stay at the hotel was too short!
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi Dean, yes, the stay must have been short, so please try to come see us again and plan for a few days if possible. We'd love to have you back.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Dean
"1st Harley trip to nawlins"
First time to New Orleans the La Pavilion was clean, comfortable and fairly close to everything we wanted to do. Hotel staff were very helpful and informed. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
4 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Ronald
"Nice old hotel"
the hotel has 100 years history, the decoration is very old fashioned but classic. Good location in downtown New Orleans. Only thing that bothers me is the bathroom fan, so weak and makes me feel suffocated while taking a bath...
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Thanks for the review. I hope the fan issue was reported to the desk so that we can get it repaired. We appreciate your stay. With regards, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
My daughter love to stay again
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Please bring your daughter again, and friends too! We appreciate you. With gratitude, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
hung
"The Great Bayou!"
Our stay at Le Pavillon was AWESOME! We really experienced and felt the Love that New Orleans has to offer through their wonderful hospitality and kindness!!
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hey Chakera, Yes, we are rolling on the Bayou! Thanks for the review. Have a happy 4th of July. Rolling, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Chakera
Friendly staff, specialty Rob, the concierge. Very clean, but the bathroom shower doesn't have water pressure, so it is not a pleasant experience. Close enough to the French Quarter to walk, without all the noise of hotels in the Quarter. We'll come back again to this hotel
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi Manuel-Enrique, I am glad to hear you will return. You are always welcome. And I agree with you that Robert is such a wonderful concierge.
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Manuel-enrique
I enjoyed the stay but wasn't pleased with the cost of parking during my stay which I wasn't aware of before I booked the room.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi David, Very sorry you were surprised at the parking cost. We do have the cost posted on all websites but we will make sure the valet attendants verbally tell guests as they arrive as well. We hope to see you again.
5 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"PB&J in Roman Elegance"
Great from beginning to end. One of my most memorable vacations yet. The building is a gorgeous Roman style palace and is decorated in the same way. Fancy paintings, marble floors, gold plated deco and nice lighting take care of the rest. The staff was awesome with us. They asked all the right questions to make sure we had everything we needed. They provided us with toothpaste, deodorant and other essentials. They even held our bags on our last day after checking out just so we can go get some more oysters before flying out. They held our shuttle an extra 10 minutes until we returned from getting oyster drunk. The things that made this magical place stand out are the perfect rooftop pool and jacuzzi, the complimentary fruit inside the workout room and, best of all, the perfect penut butter and jelly sandwiches and hot chocolate that is served before bedtime. It's only a short walk away from burban street. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi Alejandro, Thanks for the lovely five star rating you gave. We were glad to help. Your review was wonderful and much appreciated. We hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Alejandro
"good hotel"
Very good even met an co-worker from my old job
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Bernard, Yes it is a small world when you get right down to it. I hope your old friend was happy to see you too. Great minds think alike. I am happy you stayed with us. Thank you.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Bernard
everyThing was wonderful. Top to bottom. Felt really pampered.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
MARK
"Nice hotel but not very practical for tourists"
Service was excellent - the best I've experienced in New Orleans but there was no food close by and the hotel restaurant was expensive and not practical. Pool area was just ok.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Lorri, Thanks for the review. Our concierge can assist you with finding nearby places to eat that are more cost effective and very enjoyable. :) Next time you get the chance to stay with us, maybe take a few minutes and tell them what you are looking for and we can better assist you. Good times, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
5 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Lorri
"Good, but I've had much better experiences"
Overall, our stay was pleasant, but we wouldn't book here again. It was a little farther out than you realize when you look at a map, and not many bars or restaurants are located close by, much less good ones. The outside of the hotel, the public areas, and hallways are BEAUTIFUL, but the rooms are smaller than anticipated and could use a bit of updating. We also know for sure that our sheets weren't changed the last 3 days we were there (and when I asked for fresh ones so I could change them myself, I got a bit of an attitude.) The concierge was on break almost every time we tried to stop and ask for assistance, and when we were able to stop by, 2 out of the 3 concierges employed here were giving out horrible, or just plain incorrect information. The BEST part was the rooftop pool (but don't plan on ordering a poolside meal unless you're prepared to PAY.) Overall, the hotel was nice, but wouldn't do it again. Also, there was a LARGE wedding on the Saturday night of our stay and people were in the halls until the LATE hours on Sunday morning. As the walls are thin, ask for a room away from any of the wedding party if you're also here during a wedding.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Derrick, We are saddened to know that you did not enjoy your stay as you should have. The concierge staff has always received the heist recommendations by others and I am sorry if they fell short this time. The rooms will be updated. Plans are in process for the near future. We would hope to have another opportunity to serve you. With hopes to see you again, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
5 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Derrick
"Great Hotel!"
My hotel stay was great. The customer service was on point, very helpful. The room was a little small but beautiful, with a lot of character. The beds were amazingly comfortable, wanted to take it home with me. The location was close enough to walk to the French Quarter but not hear the noise.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Thanks Michelle, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We get many compliments about the beds being so comfortable. Give us a call and we will tell you what kind of mattress it is. :) Looking forward to seeing you again, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Amazing old hotel"
Le Pavillon is an amazing hotel for being created in 1907, the hotel is centrally located with easy access to a lot of great museums, restaurants and attractions.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Your comments are appreciated and we especially appreciate the 5 star review. We really want to say thanks. Always, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
The staff was absolutely wonderful. We were celebrating our 20th anniversary, and the hotel had champagne and a fruit plate waiting for us upon arrival. Every time we went downstairs, we were greeted by smiling employees who were ready to help us plan our day, or hail a cab. Excellent service.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hi Anonymous, Happy 20th anniversary and thanks for the sweet review. Come back and see us again when you can. Le Pavillon Hotel
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Good Times"
loved it can't wait to go back
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Jeffrey, Well thank you and I also hope you get to come back. Take care! With hopes, Management
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Jeffery
"Definatly stay at LePavillion again."
Beautiful lobby to greet you,friendly staff on every encounter. Centrally located. Our friends got up graded to large suite at no cost. The late night snack of PB&J was a nice touch.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Kathleen, We are happy to help when we can. I hope your friends enjoyed the trip too. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Management
5 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Kathleen
"Pleasant & Quiet"
Very pleasant & quiet. Heated jacuzzi was a definite bonus. PB&J sandwiches with cold milk in the lobby at 11pm was very interesting.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hello Christopher, Your review is appreciated. Yes, the Jacuzzi is a bonus. Several guests really enjoy it. The peanut butter and jelly tradition dates back to September 1988 when it was first started. We've done it every night since then. We hope to see you again in the future. Come see us when you have the opportunity. With appreciation, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Christopher
"LePavilon Wowed Us!!"
Our hotel was the highlight of our trip. Service was impeccable. Staff was friendly and more than accommodating.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Hello Harold W, Thanks for the WOW back. We appreciate the review. Wow in return, Renee Maronge Front Office Manager
7 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Harold W.
"ok visit"
I really loved the hotel except my boyfriend left 20 dollars on table we went out to eat came back it was gone thats why I always lock my suit case
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Maxine
Great get-away
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Lovely and convenient!"
This hotel is convenient for business and vacation travelers. It provides a quiet respite from the bustle of New Orleans. Takes you back to the way to the gracious days of old Louisiana--without sacficing modern conveniences.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"New Orleans Gem"
All of the staff were very polite and capable. Food in the restaurant was great. Room was very attractive, had character and comfortable. Walk 4 blocks to Royal St. & Bourbon St. Great experience.
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
suzanne
"Southern hospitality:)"
Everyone from the start to the very end of our stay was beyond wonderful!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
william
Everyone was wonderful and helpful. The stuff went out of their way to make you feel welcome!
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Gorgeous Hotel Just Outside the French Quarter"
The hotel was an absolute charmer within walking distance of just about every top-rated restaurant, shopping and sight-seeing area available in New Orleans. A block from Carondelet Street (which feeds directly into Bourbon Street) and right on Poydras Street (same block as the famous Mother's Restaurant and an extensive outlet mall), it boasts at least 20 rooms per floor with a suite available on almost every one, a rooftop pool and jacuzzi, as well as first-come-first-serve cabanas. Several eateries right across the street. About 20 mins from the airport by car. The hotel staff was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. I would definitely return to this hotel.
"Prim and Proper"
Convenient location adjacent to French Quarter, close to Royal and Bourbon street. Friendly staff with prim and proper service. PB&J snack in lobby each night at 10pm. Beautiful ornate, marble lobby with tall chandeliers. Impressive blend of old world charm in great location, Very nice stay overall and I'd stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Jordan
"excellent"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Nice hotel close to streetcars and french quarter"
Very nice hotel, courteous staff close to everything
s
"Staff not interested in guest comfort"
All night:parties in rooms and hotel staff did not appear willing to fix the issue.
Response by Le Pavillon Hotel
Traveler, We are very sorry that your stay did not turn out as well as planned. The situation which took place during your stay was an isolated incident and is not what we would call normal in any way. Other hotels in the New Orleans area are sometimes faced with the same challenges. Please accept our sincere apologies for their rude and disturbing behavior. It is our hope you may once again give us the opportunity to serve you and to show you that these occurrences are not commonplace.
Other trip May 26, 2015