All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here833 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great experience"
Been in NOLA a couple times before,and Le Pavillion made my last trip the best,the location,service,staff,and facilities are the best!!!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Carlos
"We loved the hotel!"
We loved it. The staff was very friendly and helpful!! The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Thanks for a great stay.
3 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Very nice, can't go wrong staying at Pavillon"
Great stay, definitely ornate in a classic sense - since turn of the 20th century. Not an austere 'business hotel'.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Surprisingly nice"
Recent renovations gave the hotel high marks in modern standards of cleanliness and comfort but they still managed to keep the feeling of old world charm with the art, architecture and service from the last century.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Gilbert
"Worth the extra $$$$"
3 days, 2 nights, staff was pleasant and helpful, all about customer satisfaction! Great location.....walked everywhere!
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Shawn
"Wonderful stay in New Orleans landmark!"
This is such a gorgeous, old hotel! We ate in the restaurant the first night and the meal was fabulous. It is in a great location - able to walk everywhere we went. Comfy bed, clean room, free coffee downstairs each morning - Definitely would stay there again. Our only complaint is that there was not enough hot water. Other than that, it was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Laura W.
"WEEKEND IN NEW ORLEANS"
We really enjoyed our visit at the Le Pavillon Hotel while in New Orleans.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Stephen
"Mardi gras"
It was awesome. We loved it here , came for Mardi gras had a blast. Close to bourbon street you can walk
4 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Kristen
"Charming Antique Hotel"
Top-notch customer service, all the staff were polite, friendly, and quickly remembered me even during a week-long stay in a very busy time of year. Absolutely charming. Rooms will be on the smaller side given the age of the hotel, but ambiance and staff make it well-worth a bit less space where I slept.
6 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Royalty at is best!!"
The staff was so friendly, they were always very attentive and respectful. The rooms were so beautiful. The beds were extraordinary comfortable and cozy. The food at trestaurant was outstanding and affordable, $19 for a three course meal is not bad at all. The pb&j they offer at night was the most amazing thing they could give us for FREE!! I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
4 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Brianda
"My stay"
Loved it all but was thrown a cruve ball with the parking rates. The hotel was gorgeous so beautiful with the perfect location! It just seemed like to me with your guess paying the same as the public you would give your guess a cheaper parking rate then the same rate as the public.
3 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Charming Place"
This hotel was smaller than I thought but was very pleasant to stay in: friendly staff and clean with classy old-world European decore -- I especially appreciated the large fan and ceiling art in my room. I actually stayed in the hotel more than going out during this past Mardi Gras trip in New Orleans -- granted the weather was discouragingly cold and windy but it's a boon having a place you look forward to return to to recharge. And, of course, the complimentary late night pbj snack with hot chocolate is a nice touch. All in all worth the money I spent.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
dndragonfly
Great place. Cool decor. The wet bar was awesome and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
calvin
"Wonderful hotel"
After a 5 day cruise for our 25th Anniversary, we chose to stay at the Le Pavillion, WOW!! from the second we walked in!! So beautiful, everyone just scoops you up and helps out. The rooms are excellent, the beds are the best you could ask for, along with the heated bathrooms!!! Don't touch the fully loaded fridge, unless u want to pay for it. Don't forget to check out the PB&J and night, it was pretty cool. So glad we stayed here!! Highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
todd
"Regal treatment"
I have never stayed in a hotel with such a regal atmosphere. I felt like royalty. The staff made you feel like family, very pleasant. I've stayed in hotels before but not of this magnitude. To actually have a bell-hop to take your luggage to your room upon arrival and come pick it up at your departure was awesome. A doorman to greet you at the door was fabulous. My bed just hugged me when I climbed into it. It was almost too comfy. The only downside I can say about my stay is that my phone in my room did not work, but that really wasn't an issue because we were directly across the hall from our family. I also felt very safe and secure. It was a visit that I someday look forward to doing again. Thanks to the entire staff of the Le Pavillon Hotel for your hospitality and warm welcome.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Ella
"Le Pavillion"
The hotel is beautiful and the staff was great. I would definitely stay there again
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Larry (Lawrence)
"Very Very Nice"
very beautiful old hotel, staff was very helpfull.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
mike
"Mardi Gras"
Great Hotel- Don't miss the late night PBJ's!
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
alan
"wonderful property."
Staff was extremely helpful. Room was very clean and bed was soooo comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay. I will recommend this hotel to the rest of my family.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2015
myra
"LePavillon Hotel New Orleans, La"
Everyone was very accommodating and friendly. The Hotel is beautiful and we did not want to leave. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel, Amazing experience"
I travel regularly to New Orleans for both work and fun and have stayed in many places. La Pavillon is by far one of the best experiences I have ever had, and I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"PBJ Heaven"
Loved the hotel with its old world charm and Southern ambiance. The staff was so very welcoming we felt as if we knew them for ages. In particular, the concierge,Gustave, was as good as it gets!
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Ricki
"Nice old hotel"
The décor was not my style (old New Orleans I guess), but it was so well done that it worked. The location was great. A short walks to the French Quarter, the convention center and Harrah's Casino, and the Super Dome. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"A Historic Hotel close to everything"
Did not encounter any ghosts- The staff were very friendly. Definitely recommend for a few nights stay.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
AJ
"Better for romantic stays than bachelor parties"
Great hotel. I'm probably not being fair with the 4 star rating. The only disappointment was that it was a slightly longer walk to the French Quarter than I expected (trip was a bachelor party). Still a good option...if you want to can it , it's less than $10. Perfect place for a romantic trip. If my wife and kids ever visit NOLA together we will definitely stay here.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Jeremy
"Solid"
Everything was absolutely incredible and everyone was super nice. The only issue I had was the vallet get black ink or grease on my leather seats and stearing wheel that's almost impossible to get out.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Matthew
"Birthday"
Great te
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
jeffrey
"Very comfortable, quiet, amazing staff, great food"
I usually don't write reviews but I had such a wonderful experience at Le Pavillon that I feel compelled to review. I stayed for 3 nights with my girlfriend at the beginning of Mardi Gras season. We love going out into the city, but the room was so comfortable that we spent a lot of time in our room just relaxing. It's an older hotel with lots of character and charm. I was told the hotel was completely booked, so I feel fortunate that we were able to get a room at an amazing rate. I would definitely go back again. The food from room service was top-notch. Not typical hotel fare, but more like what you would get at a fancy restaurant.
EffyJeffy
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Very nice Hotel, closer to everything. Just make sure to check your last bill because they were charging me Mini Bar and I didn't even look at the bar/ fridge. The rate of parking is tricky because they have a sign of $25 but when you paid they charge over $30 because overnight rate. Beside this 2 things everything else is very good including the breakfast, is great.
Anamaria
"Beautiful & excellent service"
Staff was extremely friendly & helpful. Hotel was very clean & well kept. Bed very comfy. Will definitely return.
amanda
"Love the hotel and the people"
Everything was great . The food was good and the staff was very friendly
patty
"Will stay her again."
Lovely hotel, good service, good location. Love the PbJ sandwiches at 10 pm. Attentive service.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Winifred
"Beautiful old hotel in safe area"
Wonderful service. Very charming hotel. We were glad that we didn't stay in a chain lacking New Orleans character. The beds are comfortable. The brunch in the dining room was delicious. We felt safe walking to a nearby restaurant at night. The lobby, restaurant and rooftop pool/hot tub are beautiful. We were 4 adults traveling together and we all agreed that we would stay there again.
Anne
"Nice hotel with New Orleans charms and architectur"
As soon as we arrived the hotel and staff were what we needed after having our flight canceled due to a Chicago snowstorm the staff had everything ready and checked us in quickly and took care of our special requests. The hotel is in a great place within walking distance to just about everything with the streetcar stop outside the hotel across the street. Restaurants, coffee shops and a large grocery store very near by.
mike
"Stay in Feb2015"
Only one minor issue. The cable one evening would be on for 3 - 5 mins, then go out for 1-3 mins - them come back on. It did this for over an hour. But, overall I really love this hotel and the staff.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Tonya
"Now that's a hotel!!!"
My wife and I go to Nola every year and this was the first time we stayed at the la pavilion hotel and we will be booking our stay there from now on! Great hotel and service, loved the pb&j sandwiches late night snack idea! The food there was great and our room was beautiful! Looking forward to our next stay!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
james
"Nice hotel!"
Very nice hotel just far enough outside of the French Quarter but within walking distance (about 4-5 blocks). The staff was great and welcoming. The rooms were nice and the beds very comfortable! The peanut butter and jelly buffet at night was a nice homey touch! I would highly recommend this hotel again!
Krystle
"Great Choice!"
We were extremely happy about this hotel. Our original plans (and reservations) were to stay somewhere else but bad reviews convinced us to change. We did and this hotel is first class, close to downtown, very clean, good meals and an overall pleasant atmosphere. The staff was super. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
Jerry
"Convenient NO hotel"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was more than comfortable. Free PB&J sandwiches every night in lobby.
"Weekend trip"
We went for a weekend girls trip. The beds were super comfortable. A+++ for that. The downside was the hot tub was so hot we couldn't even stick our feet in. But they did come and adjust that for the next day. The service was absolutely amazing. Very polite and courteous.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Le Pavillon"
An overall wonderful experience at the hotel from the moment we walked into the doors until we left. Excellent staff, gorgeous hotel and great central location. I will be staying there on my next trip to NOLA and would recommend to everyone.
5 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Old world elegance!"
Absolutely wonderful hotel! The staff is outstanding and very helpful with recommendations as well as rescuing me when I got lost!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
donna
"Old world charm, perfect for our Holiday visit!"
We arrived for a late check in on Christmas Eve, due to bad weather with flight changes. The staff could not have been kinder. The restaurant and bar had just closed, but the staff had saved peanut butter sandwiches and fruit from the evening snack buffet. It tasted wonderful after our 12 hour flight. When we were settled in our charming room and needing to stretch our legs,we found an all night diner within walking distance, it was not where I expected to dine on Christmas Eve, but the food was very good and it had a New Orleans charm. We stayed for 7 nights and the staff was wonderful. Location was perfect for French quarter and Garden district, we would not have needed the car we rented, but we drove a few times, just to be independent. We had a delightful,relaxing time.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"New Orleans Delight"
Elegant, comfortable, beautiful architecture, a true jewel of New Orleans. Staff were consistently affable and helpful.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Multiple visits to this hotel in the last 5 years"
Quiet, very accommodating staff, love those PB & J sandwiches and hot chocolate at night. Felt safe there.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Dee Dee
Everything at the hotel was great. The staff is amazing, there are some places the hotel could use a little maintenance but that is minor. Overall it was a tremendous stay.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Amazing stay"
Everyone (except one concierge man) was kind, courteous and always willing to help. The hotel was amazing from top to bottom. We would recommend this place to anyone.
3 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Cody A
"Le Pavillon, New Orleans"
Wonderful hotel! Centrally located. We were there for four nights. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate our party of six. And we did have some strange requests. Though the hotel does show some wear and tear, we all agreed that we would definitely stay there again! Very comfortable!
4 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
cindy
"Great location and service!"
From the second I walked in, I felt welcomed. The room was very comfortable and they have complimentary PB&J at night! The hotel was right down the street from great restaurants and a great grocery store. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Beth
"Great place to stay in Nola"
First class hotel, beautiful setting and decor. Comfortable beds, quiet rooms. Only complaint is about our breakfast experience. Stale pastries and croissants. Mentioned to waiter who informed kitchen, but nothing came out of it. Had to have breakfast somewhere else. Very expensive and not recommended.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015