All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice hotel for the money. Good amenities. Good food.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Quick Disney Family Trip"
Happy overall. Room worked very well for our family of 5. There is a small room when you walk in like a living room with a pull out bed. One person slept there and there is a door separating the other room - which had two queen size beds. TVs in both areas which was great. Only issue I had was checking in there were only two people working and even though it was 9:30 p.m. still had to wait about 15 minutes. Pool area looked great we did not get to use it. Very close to Disney a plus!
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Free upgrade as a Wedding Gift from the Hotel"
This was a mini honeymoon for my Bride and I. We had a phenomenal time at the Caribe Royale. We were treated like royalty. The service and food were stellar. My new Bride and I both agreed, out of the hundreds of hotels we'd stayed, this was our new favorite.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Casey
"Amazing!"
We loved it. Kids loved it. Very clean and staff incredibly friendly. Would live to go back.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Berverly
"Very good"
Great place to stay. Limited places to eat.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Rooms cramped, bad bed, great pool"
I initially thought it was a bit odd that this hotel was the only one of very few to not offer cancellations or even a mere date change of reservations, but the lack of customer service came across upon our arrival. I requested a late check-out, and was initially advised that would be ok, then told I would have to be charged $50...then the manager quickly scolded the front desk girl in front of me saying, no...no late check-outs. We then settled into our room, which seemed to have nice amenities, however very cramped and small...especially to be called a "suite". One of the worst nights of sleep in my life was on their 'sleeper sofa bed'. It was in such poor condition and probably as old as the hotel itself. I couldn't hardly sleep, the mattress was flat and concave in the middle, and I woke up with a horrible neck strain. They do not offer a continental breakfast in the morning, and the so-called cafe is a mere to-go line with no protein options. The pool, however was the only redeeming thing about this hotel. The only shining star...the kids absolutely loved it. The slide was a hit and it was a really beautiful set-up with a waterfall.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Marla
"Good pricing for an awesome hotel!!!"
This hotel was wonderful and very befitting a trip with family and friends to Universal Studios. Grounds and outward appearance was very good. Check in and check out processes were flawless. Adequate handicap parking. Queen suite was very well maintained and clean upon arrival. Pool and surrounding areas were clean and very well maintained as well with a convient mini bar and grill out with it. For the price you can't beat it!!! It was about 15 minutes from Universal Studios and local traffic was not bad at all. We will def be staying again should we ever go to visit Disney!!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Jamee
"Average."
negatives....poor internet reception in room even with 4G, nothing else within comfortable walking distance, no balconies, hotel coffee stand has prices higher than Starbucks for gas station coffee. Positives....free cabs to outlet mall, nice pool area although apparently allow smoking nearby, comfortable and spacious rooms.
5 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Tired after Disney Day"
The grand kids loved the pool slide and waterfall. Nice way to end a day at Disney.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Judith
"The wait"
After reserving room well in advance it was not ready. They had blocked rooms and the lady couldnt do anything even after speaking with manager(hopeless). Had to speak with supervisor who in a matter of minutes got me a room. The wait checking in was ridiculous. FIRST AND LAST STAY.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Camille
"Check in chaotic"
checking in was chaos. Not enough, people to check in the guests. At one point there wa a line of at least 20 people. This too on a Friday night. You would think they would realize this is going to be a busy period for all the weekend rush.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Priti
"Great hotel and pool!!"
Enjoyed our Five night stay. Great Hotel! Swimming pool and large slide was a definite plus for our five year old grand daughter. Only negative were the room sizes. A separate sitting and sleeping area. Each room could have been 5 to 10 feet longer. A bit cramped for 4 of us. Having said that we would book another vacation at this hotel.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
DanIrk
"Beautiful hotel with awesome pool"
Never heard of this hotel but now I am glad I stayed there. It was the nicest place I have ever stayed in Orlando
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Long wait for room"
Booked a last minute stay with my family because we arrived for our Disney vacation a night early. Your servers were down and therefore you didn't receive our reservations along with multiple other guests. We waited 2 hours for a room and these guests were told to call the booking sites to have them fax or email over the confirmations instead of accepting the ones provided in our email. Very unhappy with the wait especially since we didn't receive a room until 1 am and I had a 4 year almost asleep on some of your chairs. Guests should have been given a room and the details for the reservations could have been postponed until the servers were back up. Instead at least 30 guests were stuck waiting in a completely seperate line in the lobby with only 1 person checking them in. A shame that this was the customer service received especially at such a nice hotel. Enough to make us not want to stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice place for business trip"
I stayed here for a business convention. The staff was kind and very helpful. The room was clean and easy to work from. All I wanted was a Starbuck's....... But we can't have it all!
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Had an amazing time.. Definitely will stay here again. Only downside, pool not heated, afternoon when sun goes behind building gets cold.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Keith
"Comfortable Stay"
I was there for one night and it was great..
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Large rooms, and close to disney"
Nice place, really cool swimming pool.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Caitlin
"Orlando stay"
The room was great, but the bathroom a bit small. The heated Pool with water slide and waterfall was lots of fun. Very nice overall.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Damien
Great place!
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Nelson
"Made our trip very enjoyable."
We were there for the Daytona 500. It was my daufgter and meself. When we checked in the room they assigned us was very far fom the lobby. So my daughter called down because it is difficult for me to walk and ask for a room closer to the lobby. They resignned us to a room very close to the lobby imeriately. We go to the Daytona 500 every year and I will make sure that we stay at the Caribe Royale every time.
4 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
fred
"worst stay ever"
i would not rate this hotel a 4 star by any means... a 2 and a half if that.. The mattresses were horrible... the decor was the tackiest... the room service for breakfast took an hour.. the food tasted like cafeteria... i would not return here again
3 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
jean
I love my stay here I stay before the only thing is I waited a little long to get my room
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
vanessa
"Fine...after 45 minute check in"
Front desk is terrible. 45 minute wait with multiple screaming kids in line. No manager seem. Then no crib as requested in advance and at the desk; had to call again at 9pm. Once checked in the place is fine. Large rooms, good location, nice breakfast. Decently clean. Parking a nightmare as I ended up on a curb a few hundred yards away from my building.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Annabell
"Nice hotel for easy access to Disney properties"
Not a bad place at all. Traffic is a nightmare getting to the hotel from the West (Disney) but it was clean, and safe. Parking wasn't plentiful, we had to park in the adjacent property. The room was kind of warm but housekeeping brought us a fan, very quick service too. Pool was heated so that was a nice treat to swim in cooler temps. Over all it was a nice hotel we would stay at again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
I got sick because I couldn't figure out how to control the room temperature. Nothing really in walking distance and not many shuttles available. Otherwise a very good stay.
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"great family spot"
clean and comfortable stay
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Kathleen
"Horrible Service"
The hotel walked us to a horrible place called the Buena Vista Suites and the front desk at Caribe was HORRIBLE. They could care less about the guest and never even told us we were walked just handed us a piece of paper and said go next door I am in the Meeting Planning industry and handle over 400 events a year and can guarantee that I will never recommend this property it's not the being walked part, that happens, but the overall could care less attitude is what is so awful. That and you don't walk people to a lower class of hotel
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Just one night stay before going to Parks"
Nice room, clean, and comfortable. Location is great. We did not get to experience the amenities, but there was a lot offered. TV in seating room did not work. The price was a little higher than comparable hotels. Checkout was via phone message. There is no feedback if your message was successful since it works like voicemail. It would be easier for them to automate checkout via TV menu or Phone App.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good place for a conference near Orlando."
There for a conference. The conference center was nice, but with pretty typical conference center food for meals (not unexpected). The rooms (suites) were nice. Comfortable bed. Lots of families were staying there to visit Disneyworld, Universal Studios, etc.
7 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"poor accommodations"
Kept up all night by a disturbance and the hotel never asked us to be moved or accommodate our stay by helping us out. For the price tag on my stay I would never come back to such a situation.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Excellent, Affordable, close to parks and food"
Easy check in, easy check out. Close to the parks, and some great restaurants and entertainment. I would go back to this hotel, and would recommend it to family and friends.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Robson
"An awesome birthday!"
I decided to stay at the Caribe Royale for my birthday weekend. I had stayed there before so I already knew about the great service and the well maintained facility. I was not let down. I highly recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for more than a hotel. It's an experience!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Edwin
"Caribe Royale"
We stayed at the Caribe Royale in late January. It wasn't very crowded at all. It was just my wife and me, but I would put this high on the list of choices if I were travelling with kids and going to the local attractions. The pools are great, and the suites will offer a bit of separate space. If you haven't taken a road trip to Disney with your kids, take a bit of advise from an old man who did that three times. The suites are worth it.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Dr. Sam
"Nice Hotel next to the Airport"
Don't use the Restaurants inside as they are expensive and their food not really what we thought.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
S&H
They don't put you in the same tower when you book thru Expedia. I find that unfair bc other hotels don't do that. They are nice rooms but the main tower looks better.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
ana
Amazing hotel especially for the money. It's very clean and the staff is extremely courteous
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Wonderful group of employees..."
I was told that the average employee of Caribe Royale has worked there about 10 years. They have profit sharing for their employees, and does it show!! Many of the employees are attentive to detail and customer needs. I was traveling alone with my teenage daughter and the rental car continually wouldn't start. The employees of the hotel met me and jumped my car with flashlights and provided cables. I was able to move my car closer to my room, and prove to the rental company that my car was defective. Because the rental car company was not complying with their contract, the local sheriff helped with the problem and escorted the tow truck from the property. A new car was delivered on New Year's Day. The hotel employed a local off duty sheriff to patrol the lot and attend to customer needs, I was very grateful. Also, for traveling families, their take out counter, 24-hours a day, was invaluable as we didn't have to leave the premises for lunches or snacks. I loved the Caribe Royale, the service and cleanliness. I would definitely return for more fun!!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Julia
"Happy with a few reservations"
The hotel & grounds were very impressive & gorgeous. I have a couple issues. The air conditioner for the room was either undersized or had a limit on how cold it would get. The room was hot & uncomfortable the entire stay. I called the front desk when I first arrived & maintenance stated it was working fine. Also the TV was very dark and there were no controls on the remote to allow me to adjust it. Once unpacked & not planning on spending a lot of time in the room I decided to bare with both issues rather than change rooms. The only other issue was that the breakfast buffet had a great spread that was all luke warm at best. Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Caribe Royale.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Alex
"Not bad.."
good location for me to get in and out of, not to busy.. Only bad side for me is the Pillows were horrible.. sorry..
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Bayla
"Great Staff"
Our keys at first did not work and Juan F helped us by carrying our baggage into the room while we got new keys. Anytime we had a need Juan F and the other house keeping staff were there to assist us.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
L
"Incredible"
the maid knock the door at 9:00 am asking me if she can clean the room... thats crazy..I was sleeping
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Gilbert
"See you next year"
Come every year for a convention. Great hotel as usual
6 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Had a great stay at the Villas at the Caribe during a conference. Only complaint would be the food at the take out Cafe was mediocre at best. Very comfortable otherwise for 4 people.
5 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Tammy
Awesome stay, clean rooms friendly staff.
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"I'd consider it again-"
When we checked in the front desk staff was incredible, everything was what perfect hospitality should be. The rooms were clean and slightly updated, the beds were uncomfortable. The bartenders... Some really great, one in particular should not be in the service industry. Nice presentation on the room service food, and food was above average. Overall a decent place. Good location.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Overall a nice place to stay"
Good accomodations, 24 hour cafe that provided some food items and snacks was a nice feature. Location was a $10 cab ride from Downtown Disney. Located in an area with not alot of traffic only big issue was parking. Hotel has a convention center and on Saturday could not find a parking spot in the hotel lot. Good news is that valet parking was only $12 per night.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Will definitely come again"
Hotel was very inviting, clean and great location. Love the pool
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Stayed there because of Trade Show in adjacent convention hall. It did not disappoint.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Outside looks great, not on the inside"
the main hotel lobby where you check in is nice.Looks like a 5 star hotel. Then they send you to tower 1. No valet, no carts to help with luggage. the rooms are dark and out dated. I think the last time the hotel was redone was in the 90's. Bath and toilet with a door, but the sink and counter in the room. Not worth the $200 a night.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015