All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful resort"
Had a wonderful time. Would definitely stay again!
christine
"Not pleased."
The workers were very kind and friendly, however I was told by a hotel.com representative that my room would have a kitchen in it and when I got there that wasn't the case, and i paid 513.00 and found a baby roach in the room and I don't think the rooms are that nice for $513, the hotel doesn't even have free wifi I could have went to holiday inn express or somewhere and got better rooms with free wifi! I just wasn't pleased at all with my stay 513 for 3 nights and I find a baby roach! not acceptable! they do have a nice pool and out door area but like I said I don't think it's worth 513 dollars.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Artis A
The stay was excellent. I will use this hotel in the future>
Homer
"what to go again!"
Great
Mikkiah
"The Best"
Been staying there for the past 10 years and it gets better every year......I love it there
9 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Fred
Pool is overcrowded and dirty. Many of the outdoor seating areas were full of trash.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
michele
"My stay"
My stay was very nice:) the one bad thing I have to say is the breakfast was very expensive. We had a family of five and it cost a hundred dollars for breakfast. And we had three kids. That was very overpriced. But the service was excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Bad weekend for a anniversary retreat"
Too many kids not being monitored in pool area letting them get in hot tubs unsupervized. Hit a bad weekend a conference at hotel for kids with over 1500 kids there could not even use a hot tub during our stay
"great pool"
The hotel was great for the price. The beds were not 100% comfortable but the pool was awesome. We had a great time at the Pool. Would recommend.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Carlos
It was a great stayed. This was our second time at this hotel. My kids love it.
oanh
"Dang 's family"
Love the place !! Convention !!!! Will come back
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Hau
"Good value hotel"
Overall good value for the $. Would stay there again!
7 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Family Fun Getaway"
This hotel was a great find. The room was an excellent floor plan with separate sitting room/2nd TV and sleeper sofa included. I do plan to revisit the property and upgrade to a Villa next time. Pool & jacuzzi area we're also great. Gym was ok, but did not get a chance to visit the game room. No issues with parking. Safe area and centrally located to attractions/shopping/dining. One small drawback was Soda machine did not operate on my floor (3rd). Went one level up and one level down and no other vending machines found. Finally decided to visit 1st floor, only to not have enough change to make my purchase from that machine. Suggest to place such accomodations on each floor, so that when one doesn't function properly there's more options available.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Cathey
"Good times"
Great hotel close to everything.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
My wife and I went to universal studios, and stay at this hotel and its the best, really clean and the rooms where big, all the staff is really friendly, and the pool was really relaxing.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Carlos
"Quiet getaway."
It was a pleasant weekend getaway to a nice location. The room was very nice. The front desk staff, Allison, was terrific. The ONLY wish have is that they would segregate the singles & couples staying from the families in separate towers. It got OLD real fast listening to countless children running up and down the corridors and over my head while in bed.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
My family loved the beautiful pool and the staff was wonderful. coming back real soon...
Charmaine
Our stay was wonderful.... Beautiful place with everything you could possibly need right there.... Will definitely plan my next stay in Orlando there..
Deborah
"Would recommend"
Great stay. Nice room!
"Loved the Hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay...we had family visit and we loved the suite with separate living area. Beautiful pool and and my kids loved the slide! We would definitely stay again!
Calvin
"Great resort!! Will go back again!!"
Great resort!! Had a wonderful time!! The only reason the I gave the hotel a 4 for condition was due to the broken wheel on the stool at the vanity. Also I could tell from hotel photos that our room was not quite as updated as some of the other rooms. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and I would love to come back again.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Adriene
"Family get away"
My mom, stepdad, daughter and I meant my son (who flew in for business)at your resort. We had a lovely time and look forward to staying again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Trudy
The only problem I encountered was that we didn't have wash cloths for a couple of days. I called the front desk and was told they would com but they never appeared. Otherwise, everything went smoothly. I would recommend this hotel to everybody.
8 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
This was a very nice place with extremely nice staff. The rooms appeared clean at first glance. Into our stay we found tobacco spit cups, packages of tobacco and dirty socks from a previous guest under the bottom of the covers on the bed. This wouldn't be as bad if the bottom of the beds were not boarded up, but this then put doubt in my mind that sheets were clean and whether or not the floors were vacuumed. All and all this is a very nice establishment. Amenities of the hotel were wonderful! Service was wonderful!
6 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Not a 4-star resort."
Upon check-in, I waited in line roughly 15 minutes to reach an associate. Having only 1 person checking people in when there are 10-13 people waiting in line was frustrating. I was given free wi-fi (normally $10) as a result of the delay but only because I asked...it was not offered. We reserved a standard double-bed room and the space was nice. However, the room just felt old...not necessarily unclean...just old...definitely not on par with other 4-star resorts in the area. Room service was very expensive...even for an Orlando resort. The onsite gym is excellent - has everything you need and was very clean - the only real positive to this stay. The pool....the real reason we selected this resort...appeared to be wonderful as per the online pictures. In reality, it is a tiny hole between the two towers that is not suited to handle the amount of people staying at that resort. We tried on more than one occasion (before 9am) to find seating during the day without success. In the evening, we thought it would be nice to visit the hot tub...think again....we couldn't squeeze a toe in that thing even if we'd wanted to. If it wasn't packed with 10-year-olds, it was overcrowded with adults. Again, having only two outdoor tubs and one average-sized pool for a resort of this size is unreasonable. I genuinely have no idea how this resort is rated so highly. While it's not a horrible resort, there are definitely nicer resorts in the same price range.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jaimie
"Great Place"
Hotel was great Family really have agood stay . although it was only one night we look forward to another time stay longer
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Martin
"Family Vacation"
This resort was very elegant. The room was amazing, slept very well and spacious. The entire staff were excellent. Check-in was the fastest that I had ever checked in anywhere. The restaurant was excellent. Will definitely be back to stay & will highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
HOLLY
"Noisy!"
Thankful we only had to stay one night. While the hotel was clean and the staff attentive the noise level from inside our room was unbelievable. Maybe we just had bad luck, but the group who had rooms around us were so loud (until 2am) that we got little or no sleep. There is a giant gap under the door which doesn't help. Had our stay had been for longer we would have had to move rooms or go to another hotel. The pool is awesome and my kids loved the slide. We would have loved the outdoor movie at the pool but the rain ruined it for us. I also should mention that the Tropicale Restaurant has limited options on their menu but had great service.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Abby
"great!"
excellent choice
Vianca
"Good service nice hotel"
Exellente
4 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Julio
"Family time"
We stayed with 2 of our grandchildren and had a very enjoyable stay. Really love the 24/7 cafe for convenience!
5 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"great getaway"
good experience
Glenda
"Resort style hotel close to Disney perfect for family"
Family vacation to Disney and wanted a nice place close to Disney, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. This place was awesome, loved the suite, we had 2 large flat screens, a view of the fabulous pool. With the big pool, water fall, slide, spa, dinning, ful bar, this place felt more like a resort than a hotel!
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jaime
"Mother daughter weekend"
Stayed for weekend with my 2 daughters. Great room with 2 beds plus sleeper sofa. Good restaurants & amenities. Only negative would be the lack of chaises pool side. Had to use the sun deck area away from the pool. Everything else was 5 star
Lorraine
"Family vacation"
Awesome hotel we stayed here 10 years ago and it's still a well kept property I came with a family group of 18 people and this time stayed in a villa with 5 from the group stayed a week and really enjoyed the time spent here no problems at all I really felt like I was on vacation each and every day.
5 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Melinda
"Quality of service"
The hotel is very nice clean comfortable friendly staff I love it and I will be going back soon this is my new getaway spot
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Family vacation . Easy location in Orlando and close to many attractions . Rooms were overall comfortable and well equipped with microwave , refrigerator and coffee pot . Beds were comfortable . The room needed some updating - main living area was dark and dreary . Upholstered chair with stains . Carpets in room and hallways need updating . Late completion of room cleaning . Left hotel at 11am and returned at 5:15 pm and they were just cleaning the room and we had to wait in lobby until done . Very poor customer service and orientation to hotel . Staff in halls , gift shops, etc . Did not greet or smile when you passed them. Upon check in no information was provided re: services available. For ex. wifi access, check out time . Only hotel info in room were menus . No brochures on hotel, ,amenities or services . Had to call guest services multiple times to obtain info . Pool area and pool was very nice .
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
The hotel was great. The only thing I was not happy about was that there is a charge for wifi and the day we went to the pool, the water was too cold.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Poor Customer Service"
I have stayed at this resort several times. I was told originally that they were sold out when it showed 4 rooms left. I completed my reservation,but it never gave me a confirmation. I contacted the hotel as instructed .After speaking to several associates they indicated that they couldn't help me. They stated I had to wait until 8:30 a.m. It was 5:30a.m. at that time. I went through Hotel.com and they got me a room, immediately. Wow! When I arrived, they were not warm. I needed towels, I called at 12:30 a.m. but no answer. I called between 5:30-6:30 a.m.,no answer. When I called other numbers to try to get Housekeeping, I was only re-directed to dial 0. Guest are instructed to dial 0 for most services. I'm glad I didn't need security because I would have died waiting for a response. When I finally received towels, The towel was substandard for 4 star hotel. I would compare the towels to 1 star hotel. The towels were hard, rough and below expectation. At checkout, I requested a receipt. I was told they would send me a receipt through e-mail. That never happen. There was no appreciation or asking about my stay. Why? because they didn't care. The tub didn't seen clean at check in. I recommend training for giving good customer service. Remember, we are the reason you stay in business. In the past, My room was much nicer, and the employees were more customer friendly. I would to hear a response from the hotel management.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jacqueline A.
"Hotel not ready for check in until after 6 pm"
We had a confirmed reservation for 4 o'clock for a deluxe king suite with a jetted tub but were unable to get into our room until after 6pm on the Friday before 4th of July. We waited on a huge line in the lobby to be told that they'll give us a call when our room was ready. We starting calling them at 5:30. First call we were put on hold for over ten minutes, second call the front desk didn't even answer the phone, it just rang and rang. When I finally got through to someone they said they'd have a manager call me back. When we didn't get a call back by 6pm we went back to the hotel & up to the front desk, spoke to a manager and finally got our deluxe king room with a jetted tub which was great. They allowed us to have a late 2pm check out on Sunday. We felt they should have been more prepared for the busy holiday weekend.
Ira
"Check in not ready and unorganized large lines"
The check in was horable lines out the door and had to get in 30 to 40 min. Line two times the room was not ready and they told us and other guest's they would call when rooms are ready and never did we had to take a room with two beds instead of two king beds so we could keep our other scheduled events on time for our vacation.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
ROB
The hotel was nice. It is at a huge resort with a good pool. Very close to Epcot so that was convenient. However, the room felt a bit crowded in layout. Also, the beds were not that comfortable, especially the pull-out sofa bed.
Tara
"Took a while to be registered"
It was great.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Bongsam
"Lovely, but not!!"
I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the hotel. Everything was great. I only had one thing that I did not like. The linen on the bed had stains. I don't know if this was because they did not change the comforter or they were truly stains. Either way, they should not have been on the bed.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Stay somewhere else."
My family and I stayed here over this weekend. Check-in was just, give a credit card and here are your keys. They gave me a what I assumed was a parking pass which I put on the dash of my vehicle. No indication what ny room number was or anything else. The swimming pool was full beyond capacity. You could not move in the water. The tub in our room had a dirty ring in it. Not happy at all.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Armanda
Really enjoyed my stay. I am very cautious about hotels and this hotel exceeded my expectations.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Mary S.
"Convention Week"
I was staying here for a convention, upon check-in, everything went smoothly. Room was nice. Bed was not comfortable at all. Pillows were not comfortable as well. I wasn't happy that the Convention Center is across the parking lot in a building by itself. Trying to lug items needed for my conference was a pain. Not to mention that the visitors that were not staying on the property for this convention, was allowed to park anywhere available, which it took up 10 o 15 minutes a night to find a close enough parking spot close to our tower that we were staying in. I asked for a late check out, was told to check the day before we were scheduled to check out. Went back to the front desk, to be told no later check outs for us, even though I was there for a convention that was lasting past noon. So my family had to vacate the room, with nothing else to do until I was able to leave. Not the kinda place I thought it would be. Lesson learned.
7 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Perfect family staycation."
Wonderful! We had a great time!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Vera
Perfect
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Habtamu
"Great place but rude receptiinist"
We loved everything about our stay EXCEPT The receptiinist at registration wAs Not at all cordial! My husband And I Attempted to make friendly conversation but she was rude !! She is in the wrong line of business!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015