All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was loaded with ants
4 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Glenn
Good
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Perfect hotel outside of Disney"
Had a wonderful time. Great hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Annabel
"Great place to stay!"
It was great! The check in moved very quickly, even though there was a long line. The room was very nice, and accurately portrayed in pics. The only issue was parking the first night, as there was also a conference there. But it was great the rest of the time.
4 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Kristen
The Hotel was I have stayed at Disney resorts and you out do them. The only Problem was with parking it took 20 minuets to find a spot and it was far for us to walk as we are both handicap. you need to put in more spots for handicap.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Agnes
Great hotel. For sure we'll be back. Rooms are clean..good size and in general everything was nice except the parking, parking lot was full and we had to park really far.
Ximena
"Don't check in at night"
The buildings are separate so it was hard to go around. We checked in at late night and there was nobody at the front desk in one of the building even though there was a sign that said they will be back in a little bit. The lady at the front building gave us a key that did not work so we had to walked all the way back to the main building. The hotel was a little worn down.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
anh
"Wonderful hotel!"
The hotel was wonderful, beautiful pool, spacious rooms with separate sitting area. The only downfall was food we ordered (didn't try the fine dining) was a little overpriced for the quality/quantity. I would probably drive outside the hotel for meals (especially breakfast). Other than that, everything was great! We will definitely go back!
Gabrielle
There was no parking and had to park on the grass. Sprinklers stained my car. I was told to park on the grass by the guards. Not very happy.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Carlos
Only bad thing about my weekend stay at the hotel is that in the convention center was an event taking place. There wasn't any parking anywhere in the area. Cars parked on top of sidewalks and in the middle of parking lots. Many of the people attending the event weren't even guest of the hotel so that left many of the guests with no parking space.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Samantha
Great place to stay
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
The hotel was nice. The staff professional and friendly. The drawbacks were the hidden fees attached after purchase, the dehumidifier ran constantly creating a constant background noise, and particularly I was awoken early in the morning and directed to move my vehicle for construction, I should have been informed the night before and not when I sought rest. The fire alarm was discharged in any event. As well, breakfast was overpriced, and avoided.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
I enjoyed the hotel stay, I did not like the business center service.
4 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
Very good place for the price. Pool area was nice and the fitness center was the best one I've been at when staying at a hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
"Go check it out"
Overall it was great..my only cons were the fan in the bathroom didn't work and they need more comfortable beds.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Erica
"Disney Vacation"
We had a great time Breakfast was great but not included
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Not Provided
"Awesome time on trip"
Had a wonderful time with my fiancé
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Miguel
"The castle inn"
Great
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
And upon arrival we had an easy check in very quick and went to our room which was very cosy great weekend hands down the number one place to go
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Dawn Marie
"Great Stay, No Complaints."
It was great and relaxing. Very beautiful hotel/resort with all the necessary amenities (i.e. Free WiFi, Bar, Restaurants, 24 hour on-site convenience store, pool, gym). The room was definitely clean and the employees were very attentive. The gym is also the best that I have ever seen.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Villa Review"
We were upgraded to two bedroom Villa VII 7401, which was a nice surprise. However, the door to the room seemed very unsecure. It would have been very easy for someone to bust down the door. The villa was nice, but a bit run down. We did have to call maintenance to repair TV connection and provide a coffee maker that worked. Service was very prompt. All the hotel staff were very friendly and cooperative. I had a facial at the spa which was excellent!! The food was delicious at the restaurant and drink prices at the bar more affordable than most other places in Orlando.
4 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
Great relaxing trip.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Everything went well. This is our second trip to the hotel and our only issue has been housekeeping coming and knocking on our door at 9:00 am to see if we have checked out. Fairly annoying when you are trying to enjoy a nice slow morning. May not go back if we have other options.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Matthew
Very uncountable pillows
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Leonardo
Just fantastic, easy check in, stress free and clean. The hours of the restaurants were not normal, that's my only compliant. I wanted lunch at 1130 and it was closed
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Jared
"Overprice"
Hotel was fine but overpriced
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Mary K.
"Favorite Hotel"
Love this hotel, quickest check-in ever! Rooms are great! Love the separate living room area. Close to Disney, great restaurants!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Nice for Off Disney"
Stopped there for a trip to Epcot on the way to a cruise. It was very nice for the price!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Alan
"Beautiful hotel and pool!"
Very beautiful place!
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
debbie
"Very clean hotel/room"
Love the hotel, especial the room. It was very clean and modern. I definitely will stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Sonya
Very nice place to stay needs more parking spaces and softer pillows very comfortable overall
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
elizabeth
"Florida Classic stay"
Room was spacious but the bed spreads were dirty.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Well worth the money"
Very nice hotel. Stayed in a villa and would definitely stay again. Great pool with a water slide for kids.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Great value, convenient location."
Pros: Suite with a fridge and microwave at a reasonable price, clean room, close to theme parks, CVS right across the street for incidentals. Cons: Beds aren't the most comfortable, pillows are lumpy, carpets are older so all our allergies acted up. Breakfast buffet is a little pricey for what you get. Overall: Would stay here again but possibly bring my own pillow and eat breakfast elsewhere.
Karin
"Good but can be great"
Nice hotel but they need to clean it! Dusty and a bit dirty
Hollman
"Excellent hotel in Orlando"
Excellent hotel. Rooms are very clean and comfort beds. Beautiful hotel very convenience for families who have children . Nice pool!
Orlando
I enjoyed this hotel to the fullest. I will stay here again. I thanked the workers for how they kept everything so nice and clean
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"great hotel for the price"
Had a great time with family. Convenient to Disney area. Hotel was beautiful. First time stay and I was pleasantly surprised. Will comeback again. Staff was great to work with.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
rosella
"Great return stay"
Booked this hotel for a long weekend with friends in July and enjoyed it so much we decided to come back for the Thanksgiving weekend to do some Christmas shopping at the outlets. Although quite crowded, check in was smooth, the room was clean and comfortable and everyone was friendly. Will definitely come back here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Close to Disney"
It was a nice hotel for a weekend getaway. Close to Disney parks, but their shuttle only leaves a few times per day at specific times so that was not convenient, however, Uber worked great for transportation and was very cheap to get back and forth to the parks. Pool was big and nice. Fitness center was big with good equipment. Lounge relaxing as well.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Great in blocation for Disney, Universal, Legoland"
I was quite surprised at the quality of the resort hotel. The lobby was spacious and pleasing to the eye, kind of has a luxury feel to it. The scenic pools were kid friendly, heated, and some areas deep enough for an adult to swim. There were nightly movies on certain days at the poolside. The gym was a nice size. And of course, the rooms were clean as it can be, the two full beds were comfortable, and the separate living space had a sofa double bed that can add to the number of members who can sleep in the room. That living space was divided by a door which definitely made the room appear larger. Parking was free for self park, but you may have to spend time finding a parking space late at night and during peak travel seasons/ weekends. Even with the ~$20 resort fee (I considered it as a parking fee), the total hotel per day price was worth it. I would definitely stay here again if we visit Orlando! The only thing I would gripe about is if they at least have a breakfast included, especially since we paid for a "resort fee". If they included it, I will give them 6 stars :)
5 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Hoan
"A great stay !!"
I enjoyed it so much and the bed was so good it was hard to get out of .
3 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
cynthia
"Its was nice"
It was nice
Joanna
Great hotel nice people
edward
"Nasty experience"
Horrible room. Extremely dirty. Bathroom and the beds was full with body hairs. The carpet was super dirty. Nasty experience.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Not Provided
"Highly recommend Caribe Royale"
Hotel was magnificent! Will definitely stay there again.
Carlos
Loved it
Altagrace
"Classic weekend"
Loved it
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
Evander
"overall awesome"
The pillows on the bed were the worst I've every slept on, but other than that, no complaints, beautiful hotel, friendly staff, great location! I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"I Really Enjoyed My Stay at The Caribe Royale Hote"
I will definitely stay at the Caribe Royale Hotel again. The appearance,cleanlines,good customer service of the staff,satisfactory restaurants and amenities were excellent....
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015