All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
170 S Market Street, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location_Need Free Wifi"
Grat location! Nice hotel. However, if paying those prices, should definitely have FREE WIFI!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Great hotel - Wi-Fi only for "premier members""
Great hotel, everything was beautiful and clean, only thing could have been better was if they offered FREE Wi-Fi. I couldn't believe this high-end hotel charged for Wi-Fi when you can go to any lower end hotel and Wi-Fi is free. For what you pay per night at this hotel it should include Wi-Fi, but they only offer FREE Wi-Fi to their "premier" members.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Theresa
Enjoyed are stay
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Gia
"A business overcharge and poor service."
extra charges for everything - valet parking only. Internet by pay only. Room was not made up after first of two night stay.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Phillip
"Don't let the lobby fool you!"
The hotel rooms are filthy and the bathrooms are tiny.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Anne
"Could be ok"
I stayed for one night for the Jazz festival. It was exhausting moving my stuff in and out of the valet parking. I felt like I was nickle and dimed to death. I may have enjoyed it more if I had time to take advantage of the dancing in the bar and swimming and the spa.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Maxine
"Fun at the Fairmont"
Have stayed before and liked it. Have made another reservation for Aug 3 - staff friendly and helpful- great location
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Everything was great."
Everything was great. Check-in was easy and the hotel staff was very courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Leonard
"Awful room conditions"
Stayed 2 nights at the hotel because the first night my room was 74 degrees and we couldn't sleep. They sent maintenance in twice to fix the air. I went to front desk to get a room the second night because I was too tired to drive home. They would not adjust the 400 rate for first night, gave me a 200 rate for second night after parking etc. Same problem, different room! I did not want maintenance in my room again at midnight so we all sweat through the night. Asked for late check out but that was used up by maintenance in our room for 2 hours and still no relief. Love the hotel but they should have comped our stay. The hotel is for sleeping and we couldn't do that. Bummed with their choice of how they chose to treat us. We have been here a few times. Not happy
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Tonya
"Great visit"
perfect, as expected
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Gerry
"Second to none"
Class act all the way. Truly an elegant hotel with excellent service. I travel a lot and use the hotel gyms so that I do not miss my daily workout. This hotels gym is better than some membership gyms I've been to. Awsome.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Darron
"Loved everything about our stay!"
Loved our short but sweet visit!
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great experience"
Excellent stay all around. Good internet service, and complimentary if you join their loyalty program before you go.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"Ditry sheets"
After a 6 hr drive we wanted to rest. Pulled bedspread off to see the disgusting sheets that were not changed. It was gross we took pictures and called hotel to come change the sheets. They did nothing to find out if they had been changed or checked to see if we were satisfied or not. Worst experience in a hotel ever. Disappointment from a 4 star hotel. Will never choose to stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great location, but a bit expensive."
Great hotel, but very expensive. No vending machines so you have to buy the in room drinks and snacks. The bed was a bit too hard and somewhat uncomfortable. We ordered room service and they forgot to bring it, so we just decided to forget it and go to bed.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Jerry
"Fairmont Stay"
The hotel, staff and area were amazing. We will definately be back. We had a little issue regulating the thermostat but overall our stay was excellent! Thank you
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Porter
Beds are very small-I've never seen a double bed in a nice hotel. Pool and bar spaces quite nice, best sushi I've ever had at the sushi bar, Takai.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice one-night stay"
Very comfortable beds. Room was well appointed and quiet. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Expected a little more Wow for the deluxe suite"
Deluxe Suite changed rooms for a firmer bed and second one was better. Stayed in the tower and furniture in suite was really worn. Couch was really sunken. Amenities were great, room service and restaurant both were amazing. Staff friendliness was great.
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
The hotel is located in a great section of San Jose and within walking distance of many restaurants. Overall, the hotel is very nice, however, our deluxe room seemed more like a nice standard hotel room. Also, a fee was charged for Internet service which - something I thought should be included in a deluxe room and at amount of the room overall. My main issue was that our room was located across from the service elevator. I could hear workers transporting items very early in the morning. For a deluxe room and the noise of being close to the service elevator, the price of the hotel was too much.
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Great location. Amazing service."
Family trip to San jose we enjoyed the location. We like to enjoy wines at night but the types they had where not very good and way overpriced other then that it's a lovely place to stay.
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Vikki, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. As part of our sustainbility partnership program we make every effort to source local wines. We apologize that our wine offerings did not exceed your expectations but appreciate your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Warmest Regards, Natalie P., Marketing & PR Manager
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Vikki
"Loved my stay the Fairmont"
they upgraded me to a suite which was amazing! Bedding was so comfy! Lobby is gorgeous and the entire building is high end.
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Susan, Thank you for sharing your suite experience and details of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back. Warmest Regards, Natalie P., Marketing & PR Manager
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"My SJC go to."
My trips to SJ are always business focused, but the Fairmont is my go to hotel. Not contemporary, but modern, clean, fantastic service, and walking distance from anything you would need.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Christian
"Fairmont with Angela"
Girlfriend decided last minute we should go stay at the Fairmont in downtown San Jose. We had a wonderful stay!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
WILLIAM
"PU"
The bed and pillows were great. The overall room was in a poor location, next to the elevator shaft with an awkward doorway into a long hall. The worst part was a rotting sour box of take out food that overwhelmed the whole room with an awful stench when we opened the fridge. I asked for housekeeping to clean it out. She came when we were showering to get ready for a meeting so I told her to come back in 30 min. I didn't want to smell it again! I was disappointed to see that the housekeeper had cleaned the room, changed out the towels, and left the rotting food in the fridge, GROSS> It was 11pm when we got back to the room, so we just went to bed and got up early and left. I hope they find it before ethe next guest checks in.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Very Nice!!"
For the Price it was excellent.Room was well furnished, Mini Bar well Stocked and Prices Reasonable. Will definitely return.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Donald
"Best in the area."
I have stayed here several times and it is by far the best hotel in the city of Fremont. Great customer service snd very comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Ena
"A day of pampering"
I am recommending the hotel to my professional organization for its yearly conference. Just excellent !!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
I arrived at night and they didn't have a room ready till the next 30 minutes. To make up for this they gave me $50 credit to use in the hotel services. After this everything went smoothly and I really like that the cooler has a lot of beverages of my taste. The room and bathroom were pretty spacious. I will stay again for sure.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Andreas
"Great staff."
For the price, the rooms should be a little more updated. The staff was fantastic and really helpful.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Nasim
"Class and elegance"
Excellent, had a good time in the lounge dancing to live music too
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Robert, Thank you for sharing your review. We're happy to hear your stay was excellent and you were able to experience our live, nightly music in the Lobby Lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back. Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manager
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Great place to stay in Downtown San Jose"
Great room, nice staff. convenient location.
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate it and hope to welcome you back again soon. Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manager
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"My Favorite!"
This is my favorite hotel in the Bay Area. Clean, great food, great service, very easy access, friendly staff - I can't wait to stay there every time I'm in San Jose! The ONLY thing I would change is the fitness room - better room, more equipment, etc. It's satisfactory but below the standard of the rest of the magnificent hotel.
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Matthew, Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We’re so very happy to hear that we are your favorite hotel in the Bay Area. What an honor! Thank you for your suggestions on the fitness center, I’ve shared with our team, we look forward to your return! Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manger
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Matthew
"Very Good, But Valet Parking is a Nightmare"
This is a very good hotel overall, though a little dated in areas. The bathroom in my room, in particular, could use some updating. It's not quite up to usual Fairmont standards. The location is great if you want to walk around downtown San Jose. My big objection was the valet parking. I had to wait over 20 minutes to pick up my car. If you're there on business and need to get to a meeting by a certain time, leave yourself 30-45 minutes to get your car. At peak times, I was told the waits can be that extreme. There is no self-parking or adjacent garage option.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Room is very spacious and right in the middle of Downtown. Perfect place to stay when there's a big event going on like conventions, concerts, etc. Definitely coming back when I'm in the area and need a place to stay!
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back. Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manager
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Rip off scams"
Room service awful the guy lied when I asked if tip was included and my husband almost wrote in additional tip before I stopped him what a rip off
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Nedra, Thank you for your post and for bringing this to our attention. We strive to provide warm, sincere and engaging customer service to our guests. One of our core values is integrity and we take great care to hire based on this principle. We apologize for any discomfort you experienced with your in room dining service during your stay. Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manger
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
nedra
"Great hotel!"
We loved this hotel. The location was great for us; walking distance to everything we wanted to do. Hotel staff were friendly, and the decor and atmosphere exceeded our expectations.
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Kathryn, Thank you for your review and recommendations. We're delighted you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back. Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manager
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Kathryn
"Best bloody Mary's"
I give this Hotel 4 it of five stars. Very clean and friendly staff and the resteraunts serve wonderful food not to overly priced. The spicy San Jose Bloody Mary was by far the best yet. My only real complaint was that they don't have a hot tub.
Response by The Fairmont San Jose
Dear Lauren, Thank you for your post and suggestion. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our Spicy San Jose Bloody Mary's. We look forward to welcoming you back again for more! Warmest Regards, Natalie P Marketing & PR Manager
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Lauren
"Super busy"
Lots of action- sometimes tough to get in and out. People were super. Getting car from Valet on the lower level took what seemed like forever. But people were great.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Beautiful hotel! We would love to stay here again! I stayed here with 8 of my girl friends before a concert out at Levi's stadium. The light rail is right behind the hotel which was super convenient getting to and from the stadium. Good selection of restaurants and bars in the vicinity as well. Room service didn't have the best of food, but nothing to complain about.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"A nice stay at the Fairmont"
This is a nice hotel with many accommodations and lots of great restaurants, coffee shops and bakeries nearby. Rooms were spacious and beds were really comfortable. Only suggestion would be to skip the food at the bar. Poor quality and mis-prepared. Should also note; cannot charge Spa services to your room. Has to be paid on the spot so bring a form of payment with you.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Very clean - great bathrooms! Pricey brunch tho"
Stayed here after a concert - easy to find, great valet service and very helpful staff with clean rooms.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Hotel stay was excellent! The one downfall is that our room smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Very nice hotel...luxurious, a real treat!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"San Jose super"
Everything you come to expect in a Fairmont property. Excellent staff, great location, easy access, every need is met.
Other trip May 2, 2015
mike
"Downtown Close to eveything"
It was part business and vacation, location was perfect for my needs. Love staying down town, close to every thing. I thought most hotels offer free wfi in the room without joining some premotion. Overall ir was great, saw friends and doctors, worked great, the wife loved it to!
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Cross
Very nice downtown hotel, walking distance to everything.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Traveler
"Quick review--Fairmont"
No problem with stay except for the shower and fixtures. The hot water was intermittent, hot and cold. Very annoying. And the fixtures could be updated.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Peevey
Checked in a few hours early. The room was ready, service was great.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Hector
"High end hotel, fun location"
Stayed here for a girls weekend. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful. $5/day weekend parking available at city lot across the street from the business entrance to the Fairmont. Bakery & coffee shop next to hotel is excellent.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015