All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11518 NE Glenn Widing Dr, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay in PDX. had a wonderful stay and the staff went the other mile in service.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Jon
"Only One Night"
Our stay was a simple airport one nighter, however, the front desk staff was super friendly, the room was clean and all extras were supplied, plus the morning breakfast was delicious!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
We had a great experience and we would stay here again, I already told many of our friends, Clarion is a great hotel chain...
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
lynn
"Interesting place but won't be back!"
They gave us a room on the 3rd floor. Which was ok until they put someone in the room right above us on the 4th floor! I ve never heard so much walking or pacing not sure which but went to sleep hearing it and woke up to that. I could handle the airplane noise far better than the people above us! Just made me realize to ask at check in for the TOP floor. The carpet in front of our door and the room next to us was either dirty or worn not sure which. The bathroom door has something like masking tap at the top corner the whole bottom of inside that door is Unpeeling. Oh and the coffee table had a layer peeled off of it. Our first stay here and we won't stay again! Breakfast was pretty good and room was clean thankful for that! It said no smoking but when we got out of the elevator (I don't smoke)I could smell smoke in hallways! They gave us a blank piece of paper in our room keys about the wifi in our room had to call the desk and ask how to do it! While eating breakfast in that area. People had to move from their table as the ceiling in there was dripping on them! Very interesting place to stay but pretty sure we won't be back!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cynthia
"Great stay and friendly staff!"
We were there for a business seminar. When I checked in the front desk clerk was so friendly! He immediately greeted me and acted like he was excited to serve me. The room was clean and the jetted tub was a nice feature! The only downside was that the control panel on the A/C unit fell off and the closet door was off the track making it difficult to use the closet. The next morning I asked if housekeeping would be done be noon so that I could come back for lunch and they offered to have my room done as soon as I left! Very generous! Each morning when I trudged down the hall to get coffee the front desk employees would wave and say good morning. Upon checkout they were friendly and asked how my stay was and when I told her of the maintenance issues she thanked me for letting her know. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy being close to the freeway, but the parking lot is well lit and all the doors require a key for entry. Oh and great breakfast too! Lots of protein which I really appreciate!
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"thanks clarion hotel portland"
we were here for a layover between flights. the manager was very kind and accommodating and had a wonderful room for us despite the fact that we were there an hour or so before check in.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lorelei
"Freindly, Relaxing atmosphere"
my granddaughter loves to swim and eat breakfast in the morning she enjoys making her own pancakes. I love to watch movies and sink down in the comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
annamarie
The hotel was great. The staff were on top of everything. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
LAURANCE L.
"quite and comfortable"
Easy access, close to resteraunts and shopping. Close to airport yet quite and good nights sleep! I would stay here again. Good value
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Lori
"Awesome Customer Service"
The front desk clerk on the late shift was amazing. Super friendly to myself and 2 children. She joked with my kids about heating the poil up just for them and made them feel right at home and welcome. She upgraded our rooms and was great. The room was quiet, and very clean and comfortable. For a close to airport hotel, it was amazing! Will stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Aaron
"This one's a keeper!"
I would definitely return to this hotel. Staff was very helpful & courteous. Both airport shuttle drivers were prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Russell
"A Memorable Evening"
We arrived at the Clarion and were greeted and care for in a very warm and friendly way. We were given a spectacular upgrade! one of the best rooms we have ever stayed in. It was a memorable evening.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"February trip to Portland"
The room and bed were both very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast included eggs and waffles, which was great.
6 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Room not cleaned well, evidence of previous users"
Bathroom wallpaper coming off walls, tub floor creaked like crazy, jets from pdx are loud.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Wayne
"Clean room but odd smells..."
Room had some odd smells. Masking something...
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Just what we needed!"
Very Comfortable, pleasurable and restful stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Really enjoyed our stay, so we booked it again on our way back.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Get away"
Rooms need some repairs /replacements but comfortable , safe and like that windows open for fresh air
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Comfortable"
would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Overall, hotel looked run down. My room had wall paper peeling and soiled carpet with stains.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Road warrior
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
this is my first time to stay in this hotel and it didn't disappoint me. It's clean and the breakfast is good. Lots of food to choose from. Plus the fact that it is just 5 minutes away from PDX airport. I hope the staff are little bit attentive to their guest. 2 x our keys didn't work and the staff said " are you sure you still have one night with us? When in fact she already checked it in the computer. Every time we go back to the hotel after been out for the whole day, the people in front will just look at you and will not say a word even just a simple hello. But overall i love my stay in this hotel. I will definitely pick this hotel if I will come back in Oregon
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
ysay
"Parking at Hotel NOT INCLUDED !!"
We booked this hotel as before, as you could park and fly and then come back, it was all included in the room price... We found out at 1 am that is NO longer their policy , you have to have a STAY AND FLY booking to get parking with your hotel stay..............FELT that Expedia did not present this on the website that well, The hotel really tried to make it up to us with a room up grade and I have NO problems with Clarion in our stay.... Just sad it cost us $40 more to park our car for 3 nights there......... when we could have booked a hotel just a few blocks more and no cost for parking.........REALLY blame Expedia for this...............
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Rude and unwelcoming"
We were supposedly allowed to get roll away beds or cots and were informed when we got there that we could not have them because they are not offered for our room. They didn't even ask if we wanted to change or upgrade rooms.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Samuel
"Luxury hotel for a good price"
I love the spa. My family and I stayed there over the weekend and we had a pleasant experience. Staff people are very friendly and patience specially with kids and the breakfast buffet is amazing. Also, fast food restaurants or Shari's restaurant is close by. You don't need to drive to get there. I love it
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
America
"Needed a Close Airport Hotel"
Stay was uneventful and airport shuttle is very helpful. Hotel was sufficient but needs updating. Wear and tear are evident.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Convenient, with great staff!"
Excellent place to stay if you need to be by the airport. The staff are very nice, and the breakfast (if included) is a bonus. There is a pool and a spa, which makes working out easy. They are right around the corner from one of Portland's best airport restaurants, Bistro 23, so that's a bonus too.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Belinda
Great location and service.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Got to hotel 5 hours prior to check in. They got us in about 45 mins after arriving which was the first impression of my stay. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable, hotel is quiet even being close to airport. And prior to checkout we ate at the continental breakfast which was a near full spread of good quality food. Was very sad to only stay one night there.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Upgraded room was nothing more special then a typical room at another hotel with prices that can even be cheaper ...
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
business travel
"The perfect night for relaxation"
Came for a relaxing and restful night. It was very comfortable. The manager's reception was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Front desk was very helpful in providing airport information, etc. Let me know about early breakfast at 3 am when I said I would be gone before 6.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Wine and Sinatra ! What more could you ask"
The hotel is fine the lobby was great the people were great we had a nice evening Tuesday at the manager special free buffet with a great singer singing Sinatra tunes!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2015
Doreen
Over night stay dropping son of at airport early next morning. Easy to find and getting to airport. Room was clean and nice size. Walked across street had dinner. Enjoy the hotels free breakfast. We will book this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Kyle
"Nice hotel but it is outdated."
We stayed an overnight at this hotel. The bed is comfortable, breakfast is good but the hotel amenities is a bit old and outdated.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ira
Excellant hotel for an overnight stay, convenient to highways and airport, near restaurants.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Len
"Great overnight at PDX airport"
Overall, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room. Great staff, good breakfast..all we were looking for in an overnight stay close to the airport. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Jonesy
"Close to the Airport"
The hotel is close to the airport and made turning in my rental car easy. The food was good. I enjoyed their breakfasts. The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly large. I had an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Katie
It was great I will be back pretty soon
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Angelo
"Clean and comfortable"
Comfortable,clean,quiet.friendly staff, breakfast available nice & early. Gym has nice equipment. Food close by ! Great multi night discount too !!
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Bonnie
"Perfect location"
Perfect location near airport. Hotel is a bit tired, but just fine for the night and price. We enjoyed our stay, and don't quite understand the 2.5 rating... Granted, it's not fancy, but we weren't looking for fancy.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Pool Spanot working"
Very nice. Pool Spa was not working.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Experience!"
Hotel was modern and clean, staff was friendly and helpful, great hotel overall.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
The hotel was nice. Breakfast was great. The beds were not comfortable.Disappointed the pool was closed during our entire stay. Our kids were really looking forward to swimming which was the main reason we chose this hotel. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Convenient Hotel"
Stayed at hotel to for a one day symposium at OR convention center. While it was away from the convention center, the price was great and it was easy to get into town.
Stormy conditions caused us to decide to stay at a hotel near the airport upon arrival in portland. Great bed and hot tub.
robert
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Not soundproof But OK. Average quality hotel. Why do I keep having to type in this box? Why oh why?
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Cindy
"3 Daisies stay"
Overnight stay for early flight. The two young ladies at the front desk were very welcoming and friendly,which is greatly appreciated. They got us an earlier transportation than the hotel starts. The room was nice and comfortable,I would stay here again they do however need to clean the black mold from around the bathtub.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Almost perfect . . ."
I would have been ready to rate this hotel at all 5s, until the moment we went to leave. Customer service should not end until the customer is out the door! First the good. We were greeted on our arrival by a pleasant employee and promptly checked in. The room was excellent. The bed was as comfortable as any we have slept in. The breakfast in the morning was good. As we went to leave, I walked up to the counter. The young lady at the desk was on the phone and looking at the computer screen. She was helping someone--no problem--but at least acknowledge us!! Look up. Make eye contact. Smile. We stood there for probably 5 minutes with no acknowledgment. Another lady came out of the office and took a file out of a drawer and went back into the office. Again no acknowledgement. After a minute or two she came back out and said "Are you just wanting to check out?" The lady on the phone still never even looked up from the computer screen. It left us with a bad taste after what had otherwise been an outstanding experience.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
traveler
"Not as good as before."
Our room could have been a lot cleaner, especially the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"My expectations were exceeded."
My image of Choice hotels was not a very positive one from past, but brief, exposure. I was quite pleasantly pleased. The facility and cleanliness was just fine. Quietness is always something of importance to me since I am a light sleeper. We were very satisfied with our stay at this facility and would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014