All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
11518 NE Glenn Widing Dr, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Upgraded room was nothing more special then a typical room at another hotel with prices that can even be cheaper ...
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
business travel
"The perfect night for relaxation"
Came for a relaxing and restful night. It was very comfortable. The manager's reception was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Front desk was very helpful in providing airport information, etc. Let me know about early breakfast at 3 am when I said I would be gone before 6.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Wine and Sinatra ! What more could you ask"
The hotel is fine the lobby was great the people were great we had a nice evening Tuesday at the manager special free buffet with a great singer singing Sinatra tunes!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2015
Doreen
Over night stay dropping son of at airport early next morning. Easy to find and getting to airport. Room was clean and nice size. Walked across street had dinner. Enjoy the hotels free breakfast. We will book this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Kyle
"Nice hotel but it is outdated."
We stayed an overnight at this hotel. The bed is comfortable, breakfast is good but the hotel amenities is a bit old and outdated.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ira
Excellant hotel for an overnight stay, convenient to highways and airport, near restaurants.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Len
"Great overnight at PDX airport"
Overall, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room. Great staff, good breakfast..all we were looking for in an overnight stay close to the airport. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Jonesy
"Close to the Airport"
The hotel is close to the airport and made turning in my rental car easy. The food was good. I enjoyed their breakfasts. The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly large. I had an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Katie
It was great I will be back pretty soon
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Angelo
"Clean and comfortable"
Comfortable,clean,quiet.friendly staff, breakfast available nice & early. Gym has nice equipment. Food close by ! Great multi night discount too !!
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Bonnie
"Perfect location"
Perfect location near airport. Hotel is a bit tired, but just fine for the night and price. We enjoyed our stay, and don't quite understand the 2.5 rating... Granted, it's not fancy, but we weren't looking for fancy.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Pool Spanot working"
Very nice. Pool Spa was not working.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Experience!"
Hotel was modern and clean, staff was friendly and helpful, great hotel overall.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
The hotel was nice. Breakfast was great. The beds were not comfortable.Disappointed the pool was closed during our entire stay. Our kids were really looking forward to swimming which was the main reason we chose this hotel. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Convenient Hotel"
Stayed at hotel to for a one day symposium at OR convention center. While it was away from the convention center, the price was great and it was easy to get into town.
Stormy conditions caused us to decide to stay at a hotel near the airport upon arrival in portland. Great bed and hot tub.
robert
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Not soundproof But OK. Average quality hotel. Why do I keep having to type in this box? Why oh why?
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Cindy
"3 Daisies stay"
Overnight stay for early flight. The two young ladies at the front desk were very welcoming and friendly,which is greatly appreciated. They got us an earlier transportation than the hotel starts. The room was nice and comfortable,I would stay here again they do however need to clean the black mold from around the bathtub.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Almost perfect . . ."
I would have been ready to rate this hotel at all 5s, until the moment we went to leave. Customer service should not end until the customer is out the door! First the good. We were greeted on our arrival by a pleasant employee and promptly checked in. The room was excellent. The bed was as comfortable as any we have slept in. The breakfast in the morning was good. As we went to leave, I walked up to the counter. The young lady at the desk was on the phone and looking at the computer screen. She was helping someone--no problem--but at least acknowledge us!! Look up. Make eye contact. Smile. We stood there for probably 5 minutes with no acknowledgment. Another lady came out of the office and took a file out of a drawer and went back into the office. Again no acknowledgement. After a minute or two she came back out and said "Are you just wanting to check out?" The lady on the phone still never even looked up from the computer screen. It left us with a bad taste after what had otherwise been an outstanding experience.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
traveler
"Not as good as before."
Our room could have been a lot cleaner, especially the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"My expectations were exceeded."
My image of Choice hotels was not a very positive one from past, but brief, exposure. I was quite pleasantly pleased. The facility and cleanliness was just fine. Quietness is always something of importance to me since I am a light sleeper. We were very satisfied with our stay at this facility and would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Neil
"good place to stay"
stayed 1 Night.....Good van service picked me up at the rental car drop off which really helped me. would be nice to have a restraune but not a big problem as they had room service with a local food service out fit. very good food and fast service.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Very convienient to car return and airport"
Good pricing for rating. Decent hotel, nothing outstanding either way. Was very convienient for car rental return and airport. We would stay yhere again
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Glad I Stayed Here"
Everything about the hotel is great except that the hallway carpets are dirty in front of all the rooms and probably need replacing. But otherwise, the hotel is great with a friendly and helpful staff, full free breakfast with eggs and sausages, quiet rooms despite being in the flight path and next to the I-205 highway. I'll be happy to stay here again
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good place to stay"
I liked the cleanliness most. Also, the in room jacuzzi-style tub was very nice and relaxing.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Convenient for PDX and comfy rooms"
extremely convenient for Portland airport; very hospitable welcome staff; would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Dennis
"Friendly, Clean!"
Great!, but this recomendation is too long, it said only a minute...
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Zombie
"Beware...they do have smoking rooms here"
Was surprised to find out that I had reserved a SMOKING room. Didn't pay attention when I made the reservation...had assumed that all hotels these days were non-smoking....my bad! Receptionist was very kind and found another room that was non-smoking. Hotel is okay...nothing special but convenient to the Portland Airport. Just be careful to make sure whether you are reserving the type of room (smoking or non) that you want.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Close to airport, shuttle is punctual."
Room was spacious, especially for just a one night stay. Very clean and well appointed, would definitely recommend.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Nick
"Close but no cigar"
Thankfully we were only staying one night. The beds were supposed to be tempurpedic style but had spring mattress. Also our room was over the pool and at 11:30pm were awakened to laughter and splashing in the pool. There was also an exit door that was not secured on the end. Overall cleanliness was good and the breakfast in the morning was nice. Staff was good!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
K
we will stay again soon
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"What more could you ask for?"
Tempurpedic beds, a great shower head and a real decent breakfast, what more is there?
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
I was in Portland for a wedding and the location gave me easy access to the ceremony.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Howard
"Business trip"
Nice quiet room. Well maintained. Not sure what else to say but the feedback form is forcing it.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Okay for overnight stay"
Okay
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Thumbs up!"
Very comfortable bed, clean room and friendly staff. My daughter enjoyed feeding the bunny rabbits on the outside patio. Very accomodating when we needed an extra night. Definitely will use Clarion hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Room?"
It was conveniently near the airport! Something about that hotel facility smelled like Indian Curry. The entire place and rooms smelled of it!! Other than that it was clean and quiet!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Kehau
This hotel needs major updating. The only good thing was the bed......very comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
It was great. Nice rooms. Good service. Nice view of the pond. Quiet. fast internet service.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
t
"No Extras"
The pool was very cloudy and the hot tub was closed. It was actually green and disgusting. The rooms had a muggy smell.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"One night"
Great room (size and bed) but the breakfast area could've been bigger and cooler. The computers went down so they did the best they could with check out.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Paige
NICE TO HAVE THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. WE GOT IN AFTER MIDNIGHT WITHOUT A PROBLEM THE PEOPLE AT FRONT DESK WERE HELPFUL
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This is a perfect place for a weary traveler. The bed was very, very comfortable, quiet and clean. The staff were all very welcoming and helpful Breakfast the next morning was bountiful! I will stay there again!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Kishaba
"Nice place, fabulous staff"
After three days on the road, it felt great to sleep in a comfy bed. The room was very clean. Breakfast was not awesome, but that wasn't a real problem. The desk person who checked me in was very friendly. Overall, a great 2 night stay.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great location. Needs facilities to be in working"
Liked the location but the breakfast and facilities were terrible
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Needs maintaince"
Mattresses are NOT memory foam. Just regular. The pool and hot tub were out of order. The dryer was out of order. The vending machines were messed up. The breakfast and shower were excellent. The staff was great. Booked hotel for pool and laundry. Could not use either. Beds were ok but definitely NOT memory foam as advertised by expedia.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
mary
"Our one night stay"
Maps to hotel were very misleading so it took a couple of passes from the airport to find it right off the main highway.Checked in and made our way to the room on the third floor. Went to bed early with nice breeze through open window, soon became too noisy and too hot for sleeping so closed window and turned on AC. The AC in our room was noisier that the auto and jet traffic outside but we were tired and made the best of it. Shuttle drivers were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not great and my banana was rotten.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Great room. It is nicely appointed, clean, and very quiet.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Staff was nice. Our room was good clean and no major problem. They had a Tuesday nite mixer with free wine and beer and finger food, that was great. There were only a few issues staying here and some of those were not the fault of the hotel. First from around 2 pm to 7pm The main road needed to get to the airport (or any where) is so congested, it took us 30 minute to travel two books. One day it took 25 minutes just to get to the road itself from the parking lot. If not for one nice lady, who let us in, we probably would have been there much longer. Second, this hotel has the slowest elevator in the world. My wife didn't believe me. To prove it. She pushed the button for our floor and I walked down the hall (about 50 ft) walked up four floor and got into our room before she did. The only other thing is there is not much around for restaurants. There is another hotel that has a restaurant (pretty pricey) and a Sheri. other then that it was fine and I would stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2014