All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
11518 NE Glenn Widing Dr, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Quite clean
    Great pool
Really liked this hotel, stayed there for 5 nights and it was quite comfortable. Quiet, relaxing and convenient to the airport. 15 minutes away to downtown and most other places in Portland. Only point deducted would be for breakfast. By the third morning, I was really tired of the same ol eggs, bacon, sausage. I stopped eating there after that.
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Denis
"4th July weekend"
The staff were very freindly and helpful with recommendations on where to eat and the best place to watch the fireworks. The room was clean and well stocked and the addition of a fridge and microwave were appreciated.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Val
"Stayed at the Clarion kn 4th of July"
Everything was excellent, including the lake view!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
C. Broome
Good breakfast, clean room, great staff. Beware, though, traffic on Airport Way makes it hard to get to in the afternoon/evening.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Would stay again"
It was a nice room and clean. The breakfast choices were average for most hotels. My only disappointment was that the hotel pool was not in use when I was there. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Marsha
The Clarion Hotel staff was wonderful--they gave us recommendations for meals in nearby restaurants, helped us in planning our Portland itinerary and transported us to and from the rail station -- they were just a phone call away. The room was spacious and provided ample storage--closet, drawers, etc. We made good use of the coffeemaker and refrigerator. The area was close to shopping and restaurants.
6 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Lillian
"Best stay"
This was our last stay on our PDX visit and we were so grateful for such a clean, comfy,and hospitable hotel. We will be staying here every time now!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
penny
"Good airport hotel"
Easy access to the airport, clean place -- that's all I needed. Left to early to enjoy the Sunday breakfast, but room was very quiet.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good service and clean"
Great for business
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Clarion Stay"
Easy to book. Close to airport and nearby facilities, including restaurants and gas station.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Nice hotel large rooms"
Large rooms with plenty of space. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Greg
Stayed 2 nights while attending track meet in Eugene. Great location and breakfast was awesome. Would definitely stay again. Room very clean
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
It was very pleasant and staff was friendly. Little bunnies were all around the outdoor patio on the rear of building.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
We asked for a quiet and got it. I liked our king size bed which was very comfortable. The pool was nice and big. Just wish the pump equipment was less noisy. Breakfast was good. Was able to take fruit and yogurt to eat later.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Wendy
"Good value near airport"
Always stay here before early morning flights out of PDX. Quiet despite being near airport, always very clean and well maintained. Wish it had some firmer pillows, but that's about my only complaint!
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Debra
"Just fine"
My husband and I spent two nights there while attending our son's college graduation. The accommodations were perfect for us. Would have liked a free breakfast which most chains offer these days.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Above average. good value"
I traveled to the area for an overnight business trip. The hotel was comfortable and convenient.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay in PDX. had a wonderful stay and the staff went the other mile in service.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Jon
"Very nice hotel close to river"
We stayed at Clarion for our honeymoon and had a wonderful experience there. We splurged for the room with a jetted tub. Room was very clean and nicely appointed. We didn't hear neighbors or have any disturbances. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was varied and always fresh.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Lori
"Only One Night"
Our stay was a simple airport one nighter, however, the front desk staff was super friendly, the room was clean and all extras were supplied, plus the morning breakfast was delicious!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
We had a great experience and we would stay here again, I already told many of our friends, Clarion is a great hotel chain...
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
lynn
"Interesting place but won't be back!"
They gave us a room on the 3rd floor. Which was ok until they put someone in the room right above us on the 4th floor! I ve never heard so much walking or pacing not sure which but went to sleep hearing it and woke up to that. I could handle the airplane noise far better than the people above us! Just made me realize to ask at check in for the TOP floor. The carpet in front of our door and the room next to us was either dirty or worn not sure which. The bathroom door has something like masking tap at the top corner the whole bottom of inside that door is Unpeeling. Oh and the coffee table had a layer peeled off of it. Our first stay here and we won't stay again! Breakfast was pretty good and room was clean thankful for that! It said no smoking but when we got out of the elevator (I don't smoke)I could smell smoke in hallways! They gave us a blank piece of paper in our room keys about the wifi in our room had to call the desk and ask how to do it! While eating breakfast in that area. People had to move from their table as the ceiling in there was dripping on them! Very interesting place to stay but pretty sure we won't be back!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cynthia
"Great stay and friendly staff!"
We were there for a business seminar. When I checked in the front desk clerk was so friendly! He immediately greeted me and acted like he was excited to serve me. The room was clean and the jetted tub was a nice feature! The only downside was that the control panel on the A/C unit fell off and the closet door was off the track making it difficult to use the closet. The next morning I asked if housekeeping would be done be noon so that I could come back for lunch and they offered to have my room done as soon as I left! Very generous! Each morning when I trudged down the hall to get coffee the front desk employees would wave and say good morning. Upon checkout they were friendly and asked how my stay was and when I told her of the maintenance issues she thanked me for letting her know. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy being close to the freeway, but the parking lot is well lit and all the doors require a key for entry. Oh and great breakfast too! Lots of protein which I really appreciate!
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Overall pleasant experience"
The Clarion hotel is very convenient to the Portland airport and we caught the complimentary shuttle service without incidence at 6:30 a.m. and were still able to enjoy the continental breakfast which opens at 6:00 a.m. All the hotel staff we interacted with were exceptionally nice. We received a room with a tempurpedic mattress -- I wasn't all that impressed and will select a standard mattress next time, but that's just a personal preference. Overall, a very pleasant experience for a good value!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Room was efficient and clean. Staff was curtious. Breakfast had a choice for everyone's needs.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
lori
Good location Good place to stay has everything you need to have it in a hotel Affordable cost Nice service
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
mastom
"Helpfulness"
The front desk folks were extremely helpful...printing out directions to movie theaters, suggesting restaurants and even making reservations. Although this was a vacation, I've done business travel for over 20 yrs. and found this staff the best.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Samantha
"Great business stop"
Very good staff. Checked in after midnight which was after the airport pick up driver went home. Staff arranged for another related hotel driver to pick me up at the airport, saving a cab ride. Was my second stay and will always stay here when getting in late in Portland.
BW
"thanks clarion hotel portland"
we were here for a layover between flights. the manager was very kind and accommodating and had a wonderful room for us despite the fact that we were there an hour or so before check in.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lorelei
"Great Place"
It's right by the airport. Shuttle starts at 4:00 am. They even had break out by 3:30. The shuttle will also take you over to the outdoor mall by the hotel. Very friendly.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Freindly, Relaxing atmosphere"
my granddaughter loves to swim and eat breakfast in the morning she enjoys making her own pancakes. I love to watch movies and sink down in the comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
annamarie
The hotel was great. The staff were on top of everything. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
LAURANCE L.
"overnight stay"
Perfect for an overnight when having to catch an early morning flight out of pdx. Second stay for that reason, staff terrific and quick. Always helpful. I'll stay again next month. I'm adding this once I finished the review, One should not have to reveal their name & to many ???'s
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
bondo
Everything was great. Even when turning on tv it welcomed you by name
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"quite and comfortable"
Easy access, close to resteraunts and shopping. Close to airport yet quite and good nights sleep! I would stay here again. Good value
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Lori
"Awesome Customer Service"
The front desk clerk on the late shift was amazing. Super friendly to myself and 2 children. She joked with my kids about heating the poil up just for them and made them feel right at home and welcome. She upgraded our rooms and was great. The room was quiet, and very clean and comfortable. For a close to airport hotel, it was amazing! Will stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Aaron
"This one's a keeper!"
I would definitely return to this hotel. Staff was very helpful & courteous. Both airport shuttle drivers were prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Russell
"great location"
The hotel had a nice full breakfast. We stayed several nights and was pleased with diversity of the breakfast. The room had refrigerator and microwave which we needed. The location was centered between everything we needed to do. I was quite impressed and would definitely come again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Neet
"A Memorable Evening"
We arrived at the Clarion and were greeted and care for in a very warm and friendly way. We were given a spectacular upgrade! one of the best rooms we have ever stayed in. It was a memorable evening.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"February trip to Portland"
The room and bed were both very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast included eggs and waffles, which was great.
6 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Room not cleaned well, evidence of previous users"
Bathroom wallpaper coming off walls, tub floor creaked like crazy, jets from pdx are loud.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Wayne
"Clean room but odd smells..."
Room had some odd smells. Masking something...
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Just what we needed!"
Very Comfortable, pleasurable and restful stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Really enjoyed our stay, so we booked it again on our way back.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Get away"
Rooms need some repairs /replacements but comfortable , safe and like that windows open for fresh air
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Comfortable"
would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Overall, hotel looked run down. My room had wall paper peeling and soiled carpet with stains.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Road warrior
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
this is my first time to stay in this hotel and it didn't disappoint me. It's clean and the breakfast is good. Lots of food to choose from. Plus the fact that it is just 5 minutes away from PDX airport. I hope the staff are little bit attentive to their guest. 2 x our keys didn't work and the staff said " are you sure you still have one night with us? When in fact she already checked it in the computer. Every time we go back to the hotel after been out for the whole day, the people in front will just look at you and will not say a word even just a simple hello. But overall i love my stay in this hotel. I will definitely pick this hotel if I will come back in Oregon
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
ysay
"Parking at Hotel NOT INCLUDED !!"
We booked this hotel as before, as you could park and fly and then come back, it was all included in the room price... We found out at 1 am that is NO longer their policy , you have to have a STAY AND FLY booking to get parking with your hotel stay..............FELT that Expedia did not present this on the website that well, The hotel really tried to make it up to us with a room up grade and I have NO problems with Clarion in our stay.... Just sad it cost us $40 more to park our car for 3 nights there......... when we could have booked a hotel just a few blocks more and no cost for parking.........REALLY blame Expedia for this...............
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Rude and unwelcoming"
We were supposedly allowed to get roll away beds or cots and were informed when we got there that we could not have them because they are not offered for our room. They didn't even ask if we wanted to change or upgrade rooms.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015