All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Ordinary amenities
"Short stay, but perfect:)"
This was a very nice hotel, despite the appearance of construction on the outside, there did not appear to be any problems inside. Our room was very nice and comfortable. The front desk staff was kind enough to allow us to check in a little early so that we were able to get dressed for my brother's wedding in a relaxed time frame. There is a mall shopping center, gas station and car rentals very nearby. We were able to return our car in the morning and get to the airport very quickly. Thanks!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Emily
"Just Okay...being renovated this July/August 2015"
Stayed here with my family including my toddler. When we first arrived we noticed the hotel was being painted, and we asked when they would be done and the staff was not sure when. We were advised that it was actually being renovated. I thought this would be a problem in terms of noise, but that part was fine. It ended up being a minor inconvenience when they would block entrances, cover windows with plastic film etc. I just wish they had let us know about the renovations before we booked this hotel. Pros -near the airport -quiet despite being close to the airport -AC was cold -Room was clean and in fairly decent shape -Bed and pillows were comfortable Cons -Vanity was small and in the bathroom so one person couldn't be washing up while the other showered or used the toilet. -The refrigerator was old, had no freezer, and the temperature couldn't be adjusted, so it was cool at best. Looks like its was at least 20 years old. -Microwave was turn dial not digital. My toddler kept knocking it off the top of the refrigerator so we had to relocate it to the top of the desk. -AC could only be adjusted based on cold or colder not with a thermostat using exact temperature. -Toilet paper roll was two inches from the shower making it hard to reach from the toilet and every time someone showered the roll would get wet leading to a soggy roll.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Just right"
There was some construction going on in front of the building, but otherwise everything was as good as advertised.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Close to airport"
Needed place close to airport, everything was great except they were remodeling. Had I known I would have chosen a different place for this dtay
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
jake
"Convenient location"
Hotel is well taken care of and clean! The nose knows. Our room looked and smelled so clean and was very comfortable. There's a coffee and pie restaurant across the street but the hotel also provides breakfast in the lobby. The drawback is that they only serve till 9 a.m. There's construction going on at the hotel with the noise and inconvenience but that's temporary.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Cynthia
Construction occurs 9am-7 pm. Can be distracting during those hours
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good location, good rates."
Visiting friends in Portland. The hotel was VERY nice. We will deinitately stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Laurence
Had an issue with the first room, everyone was very helpful and upgraded me immediately to a suite with out me even requesting. Great stay and great help.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Lance
"Good for airport access, but under construction!"
I was there for an early morning flight out. Convenient to airport and didn't hear airplane noises. Beware, however, hotel is under construction through September 2015. I had a man outside my window putting up siding and pounding nails. The workmen are there 9am to 7pm.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Smoking versus non-smoking"
I was very upset to find I was put in the smoking room. I specifically requested a non-smoking room. They told me the reservation had come through hotels.com requesting a smoking room. In all the years I've been with hotels.com I have never requested a smoking room. The hotel was completely booked but the manager bent over backwards to find someone that would trade with me so I only had to spend one night in a smoking room which smelled like an ashtray to a non-smoking person and I was moved to a non-smoking room. The staff was friendly and efficient.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Melinda
Hotel dirty, smelled bad, under construction
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
The staff is pleasant and courteous. Convenient location. Close to airport, downtown and freeway. Room is clean.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
MaryAnn
"THEY CHARGE FOR POWER"
NICE HOTEL I DID NOT CARE THAT THEY CHARGE 1.50 TO EVERY GUEST FOR USE OF POWER AT THE HOTEL. WHAT IS NEXT USE OF WATER CHARGE OR MAYBE TOWL USE FEES. IT IS SAD WHEN HOTELS TREAT GUEST THIS WAY.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
JAMES
Was told that the hot tube was available when I called 2 days before arrival came to find out it was not due to being serviced for the last week
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Easy to get to."
I had a long flight and was glad to get my motel. It was very nice and convenient.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Bath
"Great stay would recommend"
Great staff, friendly staff, nice location (safe) and close to the freeway, free parking, breakfast, and wifi. The room was clean and comfortable. They were getting new beds the week we stayed there too bad we couldn't use the new ones. But the current beds were just fine. Only annoyance was that the bathroom tub squeaked loudly every time you moved inside the shower. It felt like I was going to fall through. Other than that it was a great stay would stay here again!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
SF Traveler
Really liked this hotel, stayed there for 5 nights and it was quite comfortable. Quiet, relaxing and convenient to the airport. 15 minutes away to downtown and most other places in Portland. Only point deducted would be for breakfast. By the third morning, I was really tired of the same ol eggs, bacon, sausage. I stopped eating there after that.
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Denis
"4th July weekend"
The staff were very freindly and helpful with recommendations on where to eat and the best place to watch the fireworks. The room was clean and well stocked and the addition of a fridge and microwave were appreciated.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Val
"Stayed at the Clarion kn 4th of July"
Everything was excellent, including the lake view!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
C. Broome
Good breakfast, clean room, great staff. Beware, though, traffic on Airport Way makes it hard to get to in the afternoon/evening.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Would stay again"
It was a nice room and clean. The breakfast choices were average for most hotels. My only disappointment was that the hotel pool was not in use when I was there. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Marsha
The Clarion Hotel staff was wonderful--they gave us recommendations for meals in nearby restaurants, helped us in planning our Portland itinerary and transported us to and from the rail station -- they were just a phone call away. The room was spacious and provided ample storage--closet, drawers, etc. We made good use of the coffeemaker and refrigerator. The area was close to shopping and restaurants.
6 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Lillian
"Best stay"
This was our last stay on our PDX visit and we were so grateful for such a clean, comfy,and hospitable hotel. We will be staying here every time now!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
penny
"Good airport hotel"
Easy access to the airport, clean place -- that's all I needed. Left to early to enjoy the Sunday breakfast, but room was very quiet.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good service and clean"
Great for business
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Clarion Stay"
Easy to book. Close to airport and nearby facilities, including restaurants and gas station.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Nice hotel large rooms"
Large rooms with plenty of space. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Greg
Stayed 2 nights while attending track meet in Eugene. Great location and breakfast was awesome. Would definitely stay again. Room very clean
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
It was very pleasant and staff was friendly. Little bunnies were all around the outdoor patio on the rear of building.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
We asked for a quiet and got it. I liked our king size bed which was very comfortable. The pool was nice and big. Just wish the pump equipment was less noisy. Breakfast was good. Was able to take fruit and yogurt to eat later.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Wendy
"Good value near airport"
Always stay here before early morning flights out of PDX. Quiet despite being near airport, always very clean and well maintained. Wish it had some firmer pillows, but that's about my only complaint!
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Debra
"Just fine"
My husband and I spent two nights there while attending our son's college graduation. The accommodations were perfect for us. Would have liked a free breakfast which most chains offer these days.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Above average. good value"
I traveled to the area for an overnight business trip. The hotel was comfortable and convenient.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay in PDX. had a wonderful stay and the staff went the other mile in service.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Jon
"Very nice hotel close to river"
We stayed at Clarion for our honeymoon and had a wonderful experience there. We splurged for the room with a jetted tub. Room was very clean and nicely appointed. We didn't hear neighbors or have any disturbances. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was varied and always fresh.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Lori
"Only One Night"
Our stay was a simple airport one nighter, however, the front desk staff was super friendly, the room was clean and all extras were supplied, plus the morning breakfast was delicious!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
We had a great experience and we would stay here again, I already told many of our friends, Clarion is a great hotel chain...
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
lynn
"Interesting place but won't be back!"
They gave us a room on the 3rd floor. Which was ok until they put someone in the room right above us on the 4th floor! I ve never heard so much walking or pacing not sure which but went to sleep hearing it and woke up to that. I could handle the airplane noise far better than the people above us! Just made me realize to ask at check in for the TOP floor. The carpet in front of our door and the room next to us was either dirty or worn not sure which. The bathroom door has something like masking tap at the top corner the whole bottom of inside that door is Unpeeling. Oh and the coffee table had a layer peeled off of it. Our first stay here and we won't stay again! Breakfast was pretty good and room was clean thankful for that! It said no smoking but when we got out of the elevator (I don't smoke)I could smell smoke in hallways! They gave us a blank piece of paper in our room keys about the wifi in our room had to call the desk and ask how to do it! While eating breakfast in that area. People had to move from their table as the ceiling in there was dripping on them! Very interesting place to stay but pretty sure we won't be back!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cynthia
"Great stay and friendly staff!"
We were there for a business seminar. When I checked in the front desk clerk was so friendly! He immediately greeted me and acted like he was excited to serve me. The room was clean and the jetted tub was a nice feature! The only downside was that the control panel on the A/C unit fell off and the closet door was off the track making it difficult to use the closet. The next morning I asked if housekeeping would be done be noon so that I could come back for lunch and they offered to have my room done as soon as I left! Very generous! Each morning when I trudged down the hall to get coffee the front desk employees would wave and say good morning. Upon checkout they were friendly and asked how my stay was and when I told her of the maintenance issues she thanked me for letting her know. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy being close to the freeway, but the parking lot is well lit and all the doors require a key for entry. Oh and great breakfast too! Lots of protein which I really appreciate!
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Overall pleasant experience"
The Clarion hotel is very convenient to the Portland airport and we caught the complimentary shuttle service without incidence at 6:30 a.m. and were still able to enjoy the continental breakfast which opens at 6:00 a.m. All the hotel staff we interacted with were exceptionally nice. We received a room with a tempurpedic mattress -- I wasn't all that impressed and will select a standard mattress next time, but that's just a personal preference. Overall, a very pleasant experience for a good value!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Room was efficient and clean. Staff was curtious. Breakfast had a choice for everyone's needs.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
lori
Good location Good place to stay has everything you need to have it in a hotel Affordable cost Nice service
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
mastom
"Helpfulness"
The front desk folks were extremely helpful...printing out directions to movie theaters, suggesting restaurants and even making reservations. Although this was a vacation, I've done business travel for over 20 yrs. and found this staff the best.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Samantha
"Great business stop"
Very good staff. Checked in after midnight which was after the airport pick up driver went home. Staff arranged for another related hotel driver to pick me up at the airport, saving a cab ride. Was my second stay and will always stay here when getting in late in Portland.
BW
"thanks clarion hotel portland"
we were here for a layover between flights. the manager was very kind and accommodating and had a wonderful room for us despite the fact that we were there an hour or so before check in.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lorelei
"Great Place"
It's right by the airport. Shuttle starts at 4:00 am. They even had break out by 3:30. The shuttle will also take you over to the outdoor mall by the hotel. Very friendly.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Freindly, Relaxing atmosphere"
my granddaughter loves to swim and eat breakfast in the morning she enjoys making her own pancakes. I love to watch movies and sink down in the comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
annamarie
The hotel was great. The staff were on top of everything. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
LAURANCE L.
"overnight stay"
Perfect for an overnight when having to catch an early morning flight out of pdx. Second stay for that reason, staff terrific and quick. Always helpful. I'll stay again next month. I'm adding this once I finished the review, One should not have to reveal their name & to many ???'s
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
bondo
Everything was great. Even when turning on tv it welcomed you by name
Other trip Mar 4, 2015