All hotels in College Park, Georgia, United States of America
1899 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA, 30337, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Love this hotel"
Clean, staff was great and very friendly
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
RUSSELL
"Great Stay.."
I was impressed by the room and with the hotel. Thought the breakfast was top notch for being free. The only thing I thought was odd was the pool was closed???
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good clean hotel"
Overall good experience. Not much food for a vegan.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Tina
"Quiet clean rooms."
Very nice. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. Plenty of variety and also lot's of room to sit and enjoy the breakfast. Did not really like the television remote.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Dennis
"Georgia on my mind"
Lovely well appointed room - just what we needed after a nine hour flight
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"modern, clean and comfortable"
we were on a brief weekend trip and needed a place to stay before flying out early monday. the hotel was nice and the staff were excellent
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
stephen
"The good old standard."
Overnight-er before catching a plane to Europe. Familiar place, this time also the good old standard including the breakfast.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Ulla-Riitta
"Great Bargin"
Our stay was outstanding: newly renovated room, clean fresh linens, nice shower, and comfortable seating.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"nice hotel at the Atlanta Airport"
Very Clean, very nice staff and easy assess to the airport. the rooms looked like they had been recently updated.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Rose
A girls night of relaxation is the reason for the stay.no indoor pool was the only downfall. Breakfast could have been better but overall great hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
tina
"Montgomery wedding trip."
Arrived late and the only room available was a handicap room with a bathroom with no counter area. The room had no regular size ironing board. A regular room with a king size bed and bathroom should have been held for us. I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Loved the Stay !"
Excellent
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Excellent hotel close to the airport"
Spend one night between flights It was a great hotel
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Nina
"AIRPORT HOTEL"
This hotel is a great place to spend the night if you have an early flight out of Atlanta.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
JIMMY
"Great hotel at a great price!"
Very pleased with the hotel and the friendliness of the staff.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Title 1"
This was an overnight stay to meet someone at the airport. Very satisfied and the air traffic was not really noticeable.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Donald
The hotel was nice and convenient to everything we wanted to do. Not hard to find either.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mandy
"Just what you'd expect from a Hyatt Place"
Extremely clean hotel. Very friendly staff. Rooms are roomy and comfortable. I've never stayed in a Hyatt Place I didn't enjoy and this was no different.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Business Travel
"Good option for next day flights"
Was happy with the one night stay - Just wish they had breakfast ready for you before 6am for those who where getting on the 5:45am airport shuttle. I mean it was setup they just would not let us in. The price was a bit much in my opinion. But I would stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Matthew
"Atlanta mini vacation stay "EXCELLENT""
My stay was excellent. I had no problems at all. Hotel was super clean, room was very nice and more than I expected. Staff was extraordinary. I will stay here again!!! We had a blast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sandy
"Overbooked"
We arrived at this hotel at 1.30 in the morning to find that they were overbooked and were sending us across the road to the Hampton inn. Obviously I can't rate the hotel higher since I didn't actually get to experience it.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Cozy hotel near airport and expressway."
Warm staff. Beautifully maintained. Convenient food options.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Khem
"Night after the Master's practice round."
Exceeded my expectations!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Joel
"Nice visit"
Nice room, lots of space. Convenient to the dance competition we were attending . Very clean.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Bridget
"Atlanta stay"
I thought the hotel was excellent. Newly remodeled and very clean. The rooms were very well done, with plenty of space.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Keith
"Nice place. Could improve"
Big TVs in the rooms are nice but the picture is NOT HD. Tried to watch a basketball game but it was blurring on the big TV in standard definition.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very nice place"
Everything was very nice. Big room, clean, nice tv, good wifi, comfortable bed and efficient shuttle service. ( note - shuttle shuts down between 2am and 6am. Sorry, had to fly out too early to enjoy the breakfast - but it looked like it was going to be good.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Accountant"
Excellent- I was attending a friends funeral. The staff was friendly and professional.
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
Jeanette
"We were there for a convention at the Sheridan ."
Our stay was a relaxing slice of heaven away from the hectic Con experience . A beautiful room pleasent staff and accommodating staff . We will be back in 2016 !
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Very professional and friendly staff. Everything conveniently located on first floor. Rooms very comfortable plus extra space to do business.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice hotel convenient shuttle to airport"
Great experience nice hotel good breakfast great shuttle service
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Nice, quiet, clean, comfortable, and the staff was great. They were very helpful, had items available that I was missing and happy to schedule a cab for me. The location is close to the airport and the shuttle service ran often and was very courteous. I would be happy to stay there again on my next visit to Atlanta!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
Our TV wasn't working right, but we were quickly placed in another room on the same floor! No hassle! Great customer service.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Otis
"Wonderful Stay"
Beautiful hotel. Only complaint is the gym should be more than a bike, an elliptical, and a treadmill. Put a little more effort there please.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Decent Choice for short stay"
Lobby area and the elevators smelled of cigarette smoke very often. Other than that, the stay was pleasant.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Manjula
"Avoid this hotel in Atlanta"
This hotel gives Expedia members their worse rooms. Room 216 has a large air conditioning plant just outside the window which is extremely noisy and you can feel its vibrations while in bed. Needless to say you don't get any sleep. Staff are unmotivated and aren't really interested in your problems. Got the normal we are fully booked line when trying to change rooms. Breakfast area tables were dirty, appears the staff does not clean up when people finish using them. Hyatt tarnishes its brand when giving its name to these type of establishments. AVOID this place.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
lez
"Enjoyable stay"
I enjoyed my stay at your hotel. The staff were very professional, friendly and willing to help in every way. Room was wonderful and clean. I left my iPad on the bed and checked out. I called the hotel and they located it and Fed Ex it to me and I receive it the next day. Your staff is your asset, and I will stay again in Atlanta. Thank You. Charles Coleman
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"Just an overnight stay"
We had a layover and needed a room just for a night. Room was fine - little mold in shower, carpet a bit sticky in spots - but a basic room for a night it is fine.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Trudy
We use the hotel as a 1 night transit spot between flights. For this it is perfect, new facility, very clean, comfortable rooms, friendly staff and competitive rate.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
graham
"Nice surprise"
This hotel was quite a nice surprise even though we didn't get the king room we reserved. They only had double rooms when we arrived, a disappointment but everything else was very nice. The room was quite comfortable and smartly laid out. Terrific staff. Would recommend.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
This hotel meet all of my expectations. It was clean and spacious. Great access to the airport with free guest shuttle services every 15 mins. Wonderful!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great place to stay..."
The room was very clean upon check-in. The hotel staff was impeccable, especially Natasha. I appreciated how quickly she got us checked-in. She was nice and friendly. The location of the hotel was far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but still close enough to reach attractions within the city. My kids, enjoyed the room and they're even more particular than me about hotels. This facility is well-maintained and we will book again when in the area.
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
JAMES
"Close Airport Hotel"
Very convenient to airport.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
The room was clean, quiet (even though it's very close to the Airport) and very well lit. I would stay again to be close to the Airport.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"5 thumbs up"
It was a pleasure to stay at The Hyatt....My 1st time in Atlanta Ga to visited my brother and his family for a family gathering which was very nice....The room we stayed n was just fantastic..I would stay again..
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
sonya
"Weekend in Atlanta"
Trip was great but breakfast options and setting could really use some improvement.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good Stay"
We stayed Service and all was great. I t was easy to get to. The staff was very helpful!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Ebony
"Wow, what a wonderful change!"
Great, great and more great. Spacious clean rooms that are nicely decorated. Bed was so comfy!! The 2 desk clerks that checked us in on the night of March 7th were truly an asset to this company. They went above and beyond to make us welcome. Between the little bakery they offer and the airport shuttle you can not go wrong with the hotel. Well done Hyatt Place we will definitely stay again, so refreshing to have this type of service and value these days!!! If your scanning for a hotel, look no further!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Citymouse07
"Great place to stay close to airport & GICC"
Great amenities. Friendly staff. Clean rooms.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Nicole
Very nice hotel, staff was courteous & check in process was quick & simple! We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015