All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2.8
    2.8
    2.6
    2.3
was given a smoker's room initially but they switched me into a non-smoking room, so I was now able to sleep.A lot of good restaurant not far. McDonalds for breakfast 2 minutes away.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Room was small but clean/ Older building needs sprucing up but fine for overnite/ It would appear much nicer from the front if they swept under the canopy/ Numerous cigarette butts etc/ Ten minutes with a broom///// Three days late still waiting for credit on card for $50 deposit/ See what happens.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Douglas
"What i expected."
It was clean and comfortable. A good home-base.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
kathy
Very poor hotel! You definitely get what you pay for. Stay somewhere else.
7 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Do not stay here!"
Poor all the way around but service was worst. When we arrived we called the desk and told them there were no towels in the room. Went out and came back 4 hours later- still no towels. So we went down to the desk to get them but were told they had a laundry problem and they had NO TOWELS for our stay. They gave us four worn bath mats instead- yes, floormats. That was all they had to offer. Room was very small, unpleasant, and in a bleak and isolated area that is 25 minutes from the airport. Shuttle was overloaded and did not run frequently. Do not stay here!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Good price for a decent place to spend the night"
Friendly staff, lots of facilities. The room was a little too hot initially and the A/C was underpowered, but eventually it cooled down. It is close to the airport and inexpensive, and sometimes, that is all that matters.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
balaji
"FUGLIEST !!STAY Away!! Complete waste of money"
The Worst service and Hotel I have ever stayed at. And I was there for not more that few hours.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Yash
It was a nice king room with all amenities. real good for price.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
o On behalf of the entire team, our sincere thanks for choosing the Travelodge hotel and for your very thorough review
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Fine for cheap
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Pass this one completely."
Started our overnight stay with a bang... the keys weren't coded and I had arrived before the 2nd occupant, I had a long walk back to the lobby with all my luggage. Once inside the room, there was no toilet paper, only one washcloth, towel & hand towel for 2 persons. The air conditioning in the lobby seemed to work, but the rest of the place was stifling in the 38 degree heat. The small window air conditioner in the room was turned off when I got there. I turned it on and it was noisy, but appeared to work. About 5 minutes in, the air conditioner gave a loud gasp and started blowing the hot air from outside into the room. It played this cool/heat game all night and I had the choice to either be waken by the loud gasp every 5 minutes or give up any kind of air circulation. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep. The bathroom was barely clean.. as was the room. The general disrepair of the hotel is evident. It needs to be completely renovated. The walls and ceiling of the room were painted over many other coats of paint with high gloss white paint. I suppose that was to try to put some kind of shine on the place. And finally... I dropped a piece of jewelry behind the night stand. When I moved it away from the wall I found 2 Hustler Magazines hiding underneath. There was no dust on those magazines, so someone had enjoyed them recently. Don't bother with this hotel. It should shut down until it is renovated and repaired.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Everything was great , however we got lost trying to find the hotel at night .
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Hector
"Hotel was ok ."
We had a difficult time finding the hotel .
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Hector
"Basic accommodations in Calgary"
Hotel is conveniently located close to the airport, free shuttle service.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"OK for a night"
The hotel is a little run down. The staff at the desk should be a little more efficient and but so rude.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"One good front desk clerk out of about 6."
I guess they were having a bad time with employees so things didn't go well for my stay. The coffee maker didn't work and after two days they finally replaced it, the hair dryer didn't work either and after two days it started to work. I know I specifically asked for non smoking but my room was a smoker and they didn't have a non smoking room till the next day. They seem to get a lot of complaints, someone was always complaining every time I walked by the front desk but in all fairness they did give me a price reduction so I will likely stay there again but pay better attention to what I am getting.
4 night trip May 15, 2015
Don
"It beat sleeping in Calgary International Airport"
I took a late flight from Mexico with a late arrival in Calgary. My connection to Vancouver was the next morning. This hotel beat sleeping in the airport. The room was clean, quiet and functional. The only problem I ran into was that the free shuttle service to and from the airport was a bit slow and sporadic. The first shuttle in the morning didn't leave until 7AM. With morning delays in clearing security I ended up running for my flight in my socks. It all worked out.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Cops found murderer during our stay!"
The room was tiny with over sized furniture wich made packing/unpacking so difficult. The wifi consantly kicks you off and makes you sign in again but the craziest that happened during our stay was the murderer that barricated themself in the 2nd floor for 13hours while the cops where trying to arrest them! Not sure of the full story because it all went down while we were sleeping on the first floor, but seriously?!!! Oh, and our TV did not work.... During the hockey games!!! We had to ask for it to be changed out and it took a couple days.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Amber
"That bad I walked out after 2 hrs"
No running water and dirty corridors and stairwells. Staff didn't seem to care.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Mikey
"GROSS"
This was a filthy disgusting hotel. The room was so small we couldn't pass each other and the carpets were growing bugs. The only amenity was a hair dryer that didn't work. No continental breakfast. When you walk in the front door there are smokers smoking right in your face and cigarette butts everywhere.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Shelly
"Rate"
There was no iron in the room to use. The hotel location is key for the airport and the restaurant should be accessible for hotel guest not special parties.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
angela
"Great Staff"
The staff was very good and helpful. Great Location, walking distance to restaurants and Mall. Very Clean, at least my room.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"so so"
resturant, cold and boaring. really needs decor. would have liked to eat at hotel, but needs work.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Too far from the airport"
Shuttle driver well I prefer not to comment 1 poor 10 really good in this case 0
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
louis
it was good experience to stay in hotel and i have been staying few of time in that hotel,and when ever,i cant travel,they are all way happy to cheng the booking for next date free of cost,and is bit expacib,but is ok
"Good Stay"
Very nice hotel enjoyed my stay great mattress and fluffy pillows
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Will be staying here again"
Service was good and friendly. The bed and bedding was very comfortabke. The shuttle service was excellent and the location was great
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Horrible"
Would not stay there again!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"not near airport"
The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is 15 min. From airport. Not close by. The hotel is dirty...but rooms are adequate.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Lowest YYC listed and worth less than the fee!"
Very worn rooms, broken room fixtures. Friendly check in staff. Basic accommodation for an overnight stay and airport shuttle.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Close to airport"
Was a small room. The bathroom didn't have much counter space and there was no hair dryer. One of the elevators did not work. it was fine for one night. The bed was comfortable .
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
liz
"Very bad experience"
Shuttle bus was an hour late at night , was very cold , service at desk was not very good, didn't get complimentry breakfast like I was promised
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Evelyn
Bed had hairs all over and bathroom was stinking . Carpet was dirty. It shouldn't be advertised as hotel. It should be a motel
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
shah
Will never stay there again
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice,close to shopping mall,restaurants"
Goodexcept for pick up from airport very long.not bad howebver great otherwise.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Should be rated as Motel, not Hotel"
Expensive but worst than motel quality. Room service doesn't clean room properly, if any clothes stay on table or chair they throw on the floor. There are couple of positive points I observed, Travelodge has a great airport shuttle service and the room is bed bug free.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Dev
No consistent hot water in shower. Few seconds it will be very hot and in next few seconds, very cold.
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Hotel is in very poor condition and AC unit is not effective.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"room issues"
Very nice hotel, but the room had maintenance issues. The tv didn't work and the staff didn't fix it before we went to bed. The toilet was leaking water from the bottom of the tank and it also had water running all the time. The toilet also was loose at the bottom and water running on the floor.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
steve
"Filthy room with poor air conditioning, unfriendly"
will not recommend it to anyone. unfriendly lady at the front desk.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Aam
It was brief and was very tired having just come in from Amsterdam, but it was adequete and the servicw was fine. No wow factor...
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Not like the pictures. Drab city."
Don't count on shuttle - it is only once an hour and fills up quickly. I chose this hotel in part for shuttle and ended up cabbing it anyway. With construction around airport, it took 20 to 25 minutes to get to this hotel.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Worst Hotel I've Stayed in for Years"
The hotel is very old, dated, and lacks even the basics. My internet never worked properly. I contacted the service provider and they said that the contract with this hotel expired a year ago. The front desk want much help either offering only to discount their paid computer time in the lobby. Very little water pressure made showing a difficult process. Reserved a room with two double beds non- smoking and was told the only thing available was smoking with that configuration. This was a poor excuse for a hotel. Am not sure I will use your website again and will definitely not stay here.
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Room stunk and awful staff"
Room was very smelly, check in staff was horrible and no help at all. Toilet didn't work and maintenance came twice. Shower was very screechy and loud. Sink didn't drain. Police were there twice a day. Laundry was $2.75 to wash and dry each and didn't dry a half load of lingerie and summer dresses.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
lauralee
"Travel Lodge"
Overall....it was a good stay...I didn't know it was a smoking hotel so I wouldn't stay there again...we were there for business so it was fine!
5 night business trip May 1, 2014
julie
"never again"
Smokesmelly room, not welldone roomservice, had to ask for toiletpaper, coffebags and coffeecups.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Gurli
"basic hotel in a conveient location"
nothing fancy here, but clean rooms and friendly staff. An issue with my original room was quickly corrected by moving us to another room, rather than having to wait for someone from maintance at the late hour.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Janesta
"Dirty"
Not nice at all. Mold where a pipe had busted and the floor was soggy wet. Room was good and clean super japanese small
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Very basic"
Very basic, old furniture, water stream in the shower is weak, but ok for 1-2 night stay between flights. Then again it is not the closest to the airport.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Micheal
"Disaster !"
I will bullet point to keep it concise. 1) Elevators didn't work at check in ... had to use stairs (with suit cases) to 6th floor. 2) Once I got to 6th floor, my room was occupied. Made me very concerned about hotel security. 3) Back down the stairs to the reception desk. Gave me another room on 6th floor ... back up (with suit cases). 4) Room was tolerable for a Travel Lodge - very basic. 5) Next morning elevator is still not working! 6) They charged a restaurant amount to my credit card ... I had not eaten at the hotel. 7) Overall a very poorly managed/staffed hotel.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"A nice hotel with a nice location."
Located in a nice place very near to a mall and a bank. Free airport shuttle is great!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013