All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2.8
    2.9
    2.6
    2.4
overnight before an early flight. nice room. cozy. everything was easy and shuttle was actually on time.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Dirty and non-functioning"
Elavator didn't work, sink didn't drain,dirt everywhere
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Travelogde Calgary"
Hotel shuttle from/to airport is good. Welcome at reception too. Breakfast was pleasant. Dinner much less. Room (4 people room) was mediocre. Location, directly besides RV rental CruseCanada is very convenient. Price/quality rate for the room is average
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Adequate"
I needed to be close to the airport, so this worked. Would have been better if the light was working on the road. The sixth floor has some smoking rooms and the smell permeated even the non-smoking rooms. Room was clean, TV was big. I would use them again.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
Ed
on arivall were checked into an occupied room walked in on another guest air conditioning didn't work coffee maker didn't work bed uncomfortable
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Room smelled of smoke"
The condition of this hotel is very unsatisfactory. It was very high priced but normal for the area which had more higher quality hotels. I had to sign a waiver for a non-smoking room but the room was like sleeping in an ashtray. The condition of carpet, galway, common area and the room in general was very poor. I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"Close to Airport"
I would not stay in this hotel again. The hallways and elevators were not clean and a bit run down. The rooms were extremely small. We barely had room to put our two large suitcases on the floor and open them. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. They were prompt with the shuttle to and from the airport. For the cost of the room I would certainly stay elsewhere. Staff were accomodating.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2013
Charlene
"Do not go here!!!!!!"
One work...."DUMP!!!!!" The smell of cigarette smoke was unbearable. The mattresses were old and uncomfortable and it was questionable on whether the sheets were cleaned. This place should be closed down as far as I am concerned and it certainly taught me not to wait too long to book and be subjected to ever again to have to stay there.
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
Tyler
"Terrible"
Not a great place to stay to begin with but we only ended up staying for 2 hours..by the time the shuttle picks you up it takes them a 1/2 an hour to get there 20 minutes to get to the hotel to find out that you cant leave the time you want on the shuttle because it was fully booked so its a totally waste of money they refuse to give you a cab voucher even though there service is full they should state that so people know these things... I just wanna say stay else where it is dissapointing..which resulted in having to get up 1 1/2 hours early just to get back to the airport to be on time also only runs every hour.thanks
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Grande Prairie
"Great for travellers"
We really appreciated the shuttle and park and stay features of the hotel. Even on the return trip, we were picked up at the airport and taken back to the hotel to drive back home. Great!
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"They don't even try to do a good job"
Will not stay there again, hotel in poor condition and staff is poorly trained on proper service for guest
Business trip Sep 20, 2012
"Enjoyed our stay"
We stayed here for two nights. Rooms were clean and staffs very friendly. This hotel was the cheapest in this airport area, but there were no problems. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Keiko
"Good convenient location"
Good convenient location for me and anyone wanting to be near downtown and the airport. The hotel condition is average but the price is right.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
Cam
"Nice staff, but noisy and a bit far"
The staff were very nice and accommodating. My issue was mainly that the hotel was noisy (if people in rooms near you are going in and out of their rooms it is very audible in your room) and the bed was only so-so in terms of comfort (not quite firm enough- slight sag in the middle due to weight of the other person if you're sharing). This hotel is not super close to the airport. It's about a 20 minute drive/shuttle. The roads are such that you can't drive directly there you have to kind of go in a big loop to get there. The shuttle only goes every hour, so be prepared if you are counting on it to take you from the airport to the hotel. A cab ride to the hotel was about $30.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Florrie
"One night stay close to the airport"
Room and interior a bit aged. No breakfast provided in the hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2012

"Not a pleasant stay"
My stay was just overnight. I found most of the staff rude and seemed like they didn't want to be there. As for value for the room, got coffee in the morning and wifi that was ok. The room itself was small and hot when I got in it. It took most of the night to get it to a tolerable tempeture. It seems 80 dollars a night does not get you much at this hotel. I prolly will not go back there.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Patrick
"Bare bones"
For the money it was OK. Only complaint- not enough towels in room. one hand towel, one washcloth - for 2 people. Absolute bare bones.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Thank you for sharing the few challenges that you unfortunately had to experience during your stay, and for which I would like to apologize
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
It was not good
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"Older Hotel, Shows its Age"
Basic accomodation in an aged building
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
It was unfriendly and gross and ill never stay or recomend anyone. There was long black hair in my "clean" bathroom, the front desk people clearly did not want to be there, and they didnt answer the front desk phone the 3 times i called down for assistance.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Ashlynn
"terrible motel i have ever stayed"
small and smell room, reception was not kindness and I saw 3 complains from customers just in 15min while i was waiting for checking in. i changed room ones because bed sheet has dirty spots but another room has similar condition. blackfast was very glossy.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Needs Improvement"
Room was very small and air conditioning was weak.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we thank you for raising both the positive and constructive comments, we will ensure we use your comments to improve areas which may be letting us or our guests down
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"TRAVEL LODGE BY CALGARY AIRPORT"
THE HOTEL IS MUCH OLDER THAN THE PICTURES. RUN DOWN, VERY OLD AND WORN..NOT A GOOD AREA OF TOWN, KEYS DID NOT WORK PROPERLY - HAD TO CHANGE ROOM. CHANGED NEW RM KEYS 3X. LEFT A DAY EARLY DUE TO A LOT OF ACTIVITY ON OUR FLOOR.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Alison
This hotel was not a very good experience. Our room had a musty smell, the AC didn't work and the room had no toilet paper when we arrived after driving all day that was important.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Bad dream experience"
Dirty, Air conditioner not work, fan is loud and old, washroom not clean, hallway smell bad, worst one ever met
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Randy
"They don't know why they do what they do"
It is clear in everything this Travelodge does ands says that they don't know why they do what they do. Unfriendly, dirty and poor materials, sheets, towels, etc. I will not be staying here again at any price. That's the best help I can give them as they clearly believe that price is what motivates me to stay with them
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Never again"
First upon arriving at 1:30am with two small tired kids. The hotel staff couldn't get us into our room. Only to discover they only had one key for it a reminded me to please return it as it was all they had. Secondly I reserved for 2 adults 2 kids... We only got two shower towels with no face cloths... Makes sense Our bed was really hard & the pillows were extremely uncomfortable. The kids wanted to go swimming, there was no towels in the pool area so I went to the front desk the guy working was lazy or annoyed because I asked for towels he was to busy & said he would bring some to the pool which he didn't a hour later I had to go ask again. The area was a bit sketchy I felt like we were in a hotel running some sort of services from one of the rooms
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Horrible place, dirty and rude staff
4 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Eliana
"Its a place for a one in a life time stay."
Its a hotel.. Well more like a run down Motel. Room condition was bad, uneven floors, lights not working, poor pressure in the shower. Bed covering was old and questionable. I definitely can't recommend this Hotel.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time to post your candid review. I apologize for the inconvenience. The hotel will be undergoing a renovation in the near future and other we are planning for needed upgrades as well. I assured you that next visit you will have a more wonderful stay with us. Thank you again for being with us and see you again. Regards Gaurav General Manager
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
"bad room"
Room was falling apart. Lights would not work, desk legs loose. Cleaning service was terrible, they did not clean the floors, room was too hot A/C was too small... a tiny cheap Walmart air conditioner.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time to post your candid review. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that it would be taken care on priority basis and in future you will have a more wonderful stay with us. Thank you again for being with us and see you again. Regards Gaurav General Manager
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Shelby
"Ms."
My room was clean ,service quality was ok , location is close to everything except my GPS took me elsewhere following the address they gave me.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. And we will look forward to welcome you again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Alla
Hair everywhere in the room& bathsrooms are gross
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"below average"
short stay, but the air conidiotning did not work, nor did the tv remote. I mentioned this in themorning and nothing was said by way of apology or otherwise
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Andy
"Disgusted"
We got to our room and noticed holes in the wall, the sheets were dirty, the bathroom floor wasn't Clean everything was disgusting! I will not be staying at a travel lodge ever again... also there was an issue receiving our booking and we had to wait 45 minutes to get everything straighten out.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time to post your candid review. I apologize for the inconvenience caused ride and assure you that it would be taken care on priority basis and in future you will have a more wonderful stay with us. Thank you again for being with us and see you again. Regards Gaurav General Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Rachel
"Wanted a clean, cheap hotel near the airport. Got"
Shabby but clean. We needed a place to grab a few hours'sleep and a shower after a late night flight before driving to our destination. This hotel served that purpose. It could really use a refresh.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our aim is always to provide superior customer service to all guests. We look forward to seeing you again we look forward to the opportunity to host you on your next visit. Warm regards, Gaurav General Manager
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Eileen
"FANTASIC SERVICE AND CLEANLINESS"
Fantastic - greeted at the airport by a friendly informative driver - willing to help make the stay as pleasurable as possible. Service incredible, I actually had to have something looked at and it was done within 5 minutes; helpful in arranging tourist attractions. I would definitely recommend this hotel and although it is an old hotel it is very clean and the staff friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
MARLENE
"Do Not Go There!"
We didnt even spend 10 minutes in the room. It was terrible. Looked like a homeless shelter of some sort. We walked away from there without even attempting a refund
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Damien
"June 2015"
Room was nice, shower water hot without a wait,small pool handy. Seemed to be maintenance happening to the elevators with only one in service, which also sounded like it could do with some maintenance. Conveniently located near trans Canada highway and easy to get out of Calgary from.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Rebecca
"Bad overall"
Terrible, the floor was wet in our room, the plug ins did not work, the bed was uncomfortable, the front desk staff was rude... I'm glad we only had to stay one night on our way to the airport!
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Anna
"Stay at Travelodge."
Clean room, with comfortable mattress. Close to airport and restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Jackie
"Old but clean"
We had to pay for greakfast when the website said that it was free, otherwise everything was OK
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Wayne
"Flying In"
Rooms were okay, good for a one night stay before or after flying. AC units are very noisy. Old building though.
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
SAMEER
"worst stay ever"
Terrible service,room was gross we had to move rooms because our tolet overflowed. It was not a good stay I even called head office never again
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
tanya
"Never coming back"
Spend the extra $20 and stay somewhere else. It may have been a good deal but it wasn't worth it.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"All I needed was food and a bed"
All I needed was food and a bed. Well, I was one for two My stay was a stop over for a connecting flight but the online pics for the hotel were deceiving (run down and outdated I felt compared to the pics viewed). Also, when traveling all day, it would have been nice to be able to get food from the restaurant or room service without having to leave the hotel. Also, to the management, not everyone has a credit card, so the deposit amount shouldn't be increased because of a different payment method. That's cheeky! I did appreciate the shuttle service to and from the airport.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
"not great"
only overnight wouldn't want to have stayed any longer hotel needs a good clean or refurb
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
archie
"Travelodge"
I must say we had a very pleasant stay and all the staff were very kind and helpful to us. I will recommend to all my friends and family that I was very pleased to stay with you and if they ever need a very nice hotel that yours would be their choice.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Clifford A.
"What a dump!"
From the air conditioning not working to stains on the wall to shabby and worn out furnishings, this Travelodge was a huge disappointment. The bathtub was chipped and mouldy, the power outlet for the a/c was blown, they had painted part of the bathroom wall with mismatched paint...the list goes on and on.
5 night trip May 20, 2015
bob l
"Stay somewhere else."
The hotel charged us an additional fee for late check in. Which means, they gave our room to another guest, and asked us to pay for more when we showed up. The front desk staff was not friendly at all. She didn't even greet me, didn't smile; to summarize, zero customer service. The room has very thin wall, and you could hear other patrons next to your room talking and laughing. The hotel corridor had a cigarette smoke smell. Based on this experience, I will never give any business to Travelodge again. I've never experienced such poor customer service when dealing with a hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Adityo
"Clean and Comfortable"
I stayed here for two nights. It is about 5 minutes drive from downtown Calgary. It takes you about 10 minutes walk to find amenities (eat, drink, banking, movies, shopping). Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is a bit older; and it was priced reasonably.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015