All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4453 Bonney Rd, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome getaway"
Had a great time!!!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jaime
"Nice hotel for a getaway."
The room was nice, cozy. Cool little gift shop with snacks and a nice pool and gym. Only negative was slow service in the restaurant for breakfast. Nice continental setup but when it came to ordering off the menu service was weak and certain menu items didn't match their descriptions.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Jay
"good for the money"
fair.the room was ok. the pool was not clean. Breakfast should have been included for the money.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
KC
"We enjoyed our stay at this hotel it was great"
We enjoyed the pool the sauna, the washer and dryer was very convenient. The courtesy parking at the Virginia Beach Hotel direct by the Boardwalk. I would recommend this hotel to any of my family and friends.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Belinda
"Very nice hotel close to the beach!!"
Enjoyed the comfort, quietness, and cleanliness of the room!! Also close to shipping area, beach, and restaurants!! I would definately book this hotel again
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Stacey
"Cakes pleasant hotel"
Nice quiet and clean all about the stay making the trip tolerable
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
We didn't spend much time at the hotel, but it was quite clean and had an excellent shower. Very convenient to highway and stores.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Decent place"
Hotel was clean and bed was comfortable. Staff was very nice.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Excellent Value and close to town center"
This was a great hotel. I stayed only one night so didn't have time to enjoy the pool, fitness room, or dining facilities, but the room was very comfortable and had excellent amenities. It is close to the town center and major roads.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Nice hotel but too close to highway"
The hotel is excellent in many ways but noise from highway is not avoidable. We lived on the 6th floor with the window facing the highway. The noise is a problem expecially during nights. I could not fall into sleep until after midnight. The hotel room is clean and the service is very good. The staff is very helpful. I wish the bathroom has a switch for ventilating the humid air after bath. Since it was not under my control, the entire room is very humid after shower.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Overall, an OK place to stay, but a bit overpriced"
The lobby was nice and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was modern; but not very clean. There was dust in the drawers and on the appliances, hair in the sink, and one of the glasses had lipstick on the rim. There are several restaurants close by, but the hotel is 25min from the oceanfront. Ok place to stay in a pinch, but I wouldn't recommend this hotel as your vacation home base.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Employees are great, especially the receptionist. Close to the beach
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
fofa
"Convenient and comfortable hotel "in town"."
Great room, and friendly, helpful staff checked me in. Convenient to everything if you didn't want the beach. Only nit-picky issue was AC/heater unit. It's an old fashioned, motel type of unit. It had one non-adjustable blower and blew RIGHT on the bed. Felt drafty while trying to stay cool. Rest of facility was nice. Comfy bed.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
G
The hotel was nice though for the price I would have thought it could be better. double beds in the rooms was a turnoff for me, I like to share a queen double makes for a rough sleep.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Attention to details. Hotels: know we have alot of choices out there, step it up! some type of breakfast should be included in this pricey hotel! Also put urns of hot fresh coffee out every morning at least, I have stayed at Marriotts and coffee and fruit water is out all day! Personally I hate in room coffee pots, they cant be very clean! Hotel was clean and well maintained but nothing was provided that was better than a budget motel.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
good location near 264, so easy drive to oceanfront and other Virginia Beach locations. Enjoyed view of Mt. Trashmore from the room. Cleaning service was delayed, but overall staff was friendly and stay was enjoyed.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Jenny
"Poor customer service, degrading comments made...."
First of all, the hotel is clean and sufficiently comfortable. However, the front desk service was atrocious. We were booked on an executive level and then told no we were not in a very degrading way. I showed them the reservation confirmation and she still did not agree there was a misunderstanding in which room we were placed in. There were 3 rooms we were using for 2 nights, so it is not like we just spent a little bit of money. Some service and appreciation would have went a long way. We were also told there were not children allowed on the executive level, however, when I booked the reservation, I noted there was a child in our reservation. Overall, the Westin down the street which is similar in price will get all our business from now on!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice Place"
It was very nice. Staff was amazing
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
"Lovely hotel, no complaints here"
Decided to stay here with my daughters for our mini staycation. We loved it. The staff at the desk were very friendly & welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable. I did take my daughters down to their indoor pool & it was clean & well kept. We were feeling a bit lazy when it came to going to eat so we decided to order both dinner & breakfast via room service. The service there was excellent & the food was delicious. You will definitely not be disappointed there. Great stay :)
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Tasha
""Wonderful Time""
It was most enjoyable. Cannot wait to vacation again at the Crowne Plaza.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"CE"
"Clean, quiet hotel about 15 minutes from VA Beach"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights last weekend while on vacation at Virginia Beach. I found the hotel room and bathroom to be pleasantly clean (so many hotels out there just appear dingy!), and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The cleaning service did a good job also. The main reason I didn't rate this hotel higher is that it was literally impossible to close the curtains. They are set up in such a way where they must remain open at all times. Where our room was situated, there was a bright streetlight shining through the window at night, so there was no way to sleep in darkness unless we stacked pillows in front of the window to block out some of the light, which I don't think we should have had to do. There was also a more minor issue of the staff not clearly communicating whether a parking pass was required for hotel customers. We found an older parking pass from a previous customer on the floor, and when we asked whether we needed a pass we were told we did, even though we hadn't been notified previously. What if we hadn't seen the parking pass or just assumed it was trash? Would we have been towed-? I'd recommend this to a friend because of the cleanliness factor and that the insulation from sound was good, I just think it was really odd to not be able to close the curtains in a hotel room. If we'd been on the first floor it would have been an even bigger issue.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"good service"
the pillows were like rocks. the water in the pool was too cold. breakfast in the dining room was good and the wait staff pleasant........
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Rooms should be larger"
Overall stay was wonderful. The room layout needs a new design. Oversized furniture makes the room feel small. Very tight space. I would definitely stay there in the future. V/S Fredericksburg VA
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Exceeded my expectations!"
Hotel was extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, it was easy to get to, close to our destination, and amenities were numerous! Overall a great experience!
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
Natalie
"Nice visit"
Nice stay. Was visiting family and spent very little time in hotel.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Rmg"
Pool water could have been clearer Very foggy My kids would not go in.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
Ruthie Garcia
Everything was great except the bed was too hard
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Just one night but it was good.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"all clear, all clean"
everything went as planned and expected. quick checkin, clean hotel, clean room.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Scott W.
"Super friendly staff"
The staff was wonderful and accomodating. The room was clean and the bed, even for a hotel, was quite comfortable!
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Average, expected a bit more for a 4 star rating"
Was a bit disappointed with the hotel based on the past reviews and star rating. Was very...very...average and no where near what I was expecting, but oh well. Not sure what the prior 354 guest ratings expected, and the hotel looks nice, but really very average.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"overall very nice hotel"
None
6 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
"We were pleasantly surprised!"
We were very surprised and pleasantly surprised with our room. It was spacious, clean, and beautifully appointed, with a small fridge, a microwave, and flat screen TV. I figured that since we went with Hotels.com, we would get a LEFT-over, sub-standard room. Not so! We will DEFINITELY use Hotels.com the next time we travel. Thank You so very much.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Gina and Aldo
"Not What I expected"
I used the restaurant on site; please do not order the steak. they do not know how to follow instructions. The food is overpriced, yet mediocre. While in the room, you could hear other guests out on the corridor hanging out . I was charged an additional twenty dollars to cover for impending potential room repair.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Dr Frank
"Wish it was closer to the beach"
Overall, my daughters and I had a nice time but housekeeping wasn't the best. They came to our room around 9am but we were still getting, i expected them to just come back after they finished the other room but i had to tell them we were leaving the room. They seemed ok with that but as we waited for the elevator i overheard them complaining about having to come back and clean the room. Smh, they must of thought the elevator was quicker but they were wrong and that out a bad taste in my mouth about they so after that my daughters ended up making the days for the rest of our stay because we're were never out the room by 9am, it was our vacation! But on our last night we did receive a call from the front desk asking if we needed more towels.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Traveling Mom
"Adequate hotel. Close to the amphitheater."
Room was fine. Upon check-in, found a green fruit loop on the bathroom floor and hair on the toilet seat and bath tub.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great hotel but sad trip"
This is a great hotel very nice
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Everything here met or exceeded our expectations. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2014
Laurie
"good night"
The room was great. Skip the morning eggs. So bad!!
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
gp
was very nice room for the price. breakfast should not of cost anything since we were staying there.
3 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Close to my daughter"
The first two nights were great. The third night the hotel had a high school reunion and there guests where block off somewhere near me. The noise keep my girlfriend and I up most of the night. The hotel did give us the breakfast in the morning, but the sleep would of been better since I had to drive 9 hours to go home.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
John Martin
"one night stay for baby shower"
We got the rooms at about 5pm after we left the baby shower. While checking in the counter person found our reservations, and proceeded to tell me that we paid through Expedia, and then charged me 20 per room for what she said was expendables. I do not know if since we did not use anything other than the room and a few towels, did not have the breakfast the next morning, do I get the money back. I will check on that and update this rating.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Ken
Lobby and commons area was right up there with a five star hotel. The room was a little dated and although the room was cleaned really well the first two days, the third day was extremely disappointing. I made a complaint at the front desk and we were reassured the problems would be correct and they were. I was a little disappointed there was no follow-up after that from management. Overall a good experience and we will stay there again in the coming months.
4 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Very pleased."
Room was clean and in nice shape. Hotel staff was very friendly. Our only complaint was with the restaurant, which is usually independent of the hotel. Overall worth every penny of our rate for five nights.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
TV Remote did not work on day 2. Also the window heat unite was set at 62 but it keep putting out heat, so I turned it off. The snack shop had one selection for bottled water, filtered, & the front desk clerk shorted me 10.00 change on the purchase which I corrected. Regards, Bob Stanton
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Bob Stanton
"It was ok nothing more for a 4 star hotel."
I've stayed at many Crowne Plaza Hotels. This hotel did not measure up to the standard of other hotels at all. Specifically, shower curtain was filthy. The toiletries left were used and not refilled. When I called for new toiletries, they told me to come and get them at the front desk. I asked for an early check in and they were absolutely not in favor. Waited until 1550 before I was able to check in.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Good, not great"
The hotel was your basic stay -- our only complaint was that the walls were paper thin and we had to be moved due to a crying baby next to us. However, the service was great and they accommodated us right away. The rooms are nice and breakfast is wonderful. Would stay there again, but it wasn't the luxury you usually get at a Crowne.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Overall, I was pleased with my experience at the Crowne Plaza. Great area. There were lots of shops and restaurants in surrounding area. My only issue was the hotel agent not being able to locate my reservation even though I had my conformation. I had to wait 2 hours till the manager said "You call hotels.com." The agent at hotels.com called the hotel immediately and took care of the issue.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Jenn
"Nice hotel, easy access to everything"
The hotel is spotless! The staff was very nice on check in, the bed was comfy, and we loved having both a fridge and microwave in the room.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014