All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
1450 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA, 94123, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

Quite clean
    Comfortable
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"great place to stay"
hotel room was nice inside and close to pier 39. Only downside was no microwave even though there was a fridge. parking garage only goes to 6.5' so we could not park our van inside it. Decent breakfast selection
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Cool!"
Went there for a Family vacation! Everything is close so you don't need to travel far when you go places. Price is great for the location. Would totally stay here again when we go back to Frisco.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Alma
"Great hotel by the wharf."
the staff was great, friendly and helpful. The room was big enough to accommodate my whole family.
4 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great!"
I was here in a group of five for pride in San Francisco. The hotel was a perfect location for us. Close to several good breakfast places like Lombard Cafe and Peter D's, Fisherman's wharf, a liquor store, and a bus stop to take us to the pride events. The staff members were friendly and showed us how to get to where we wanted to go. Parking was $15 a day and parking was tight, but those two things had absolutely no impact on how much fun I had in the city. I'd book here again, without a doubt.
3 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Lousy Hotel, Great Location"
This hotel is all about the location. The room left very much to be desired. Cramped, drab, old and just felt very dirty. Breakfast was a plus. Location was amazing.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"bad service"
The guy (guest relation in the front desk) drink alcohol that night 6/12, it was scary, the way he talked, and smelled alcohol. He was going back and forth, to the room, i can see he picked up something in the room, and drink, and came back. it was really bad GSR :(
Response by Travelodge By The Bay
I apologize for what you had experienced during your stay. We had already suspicions with this employee and had identified him. This employee has now been terminated. Thank you for your feedback.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
yohanes
"Lynne"
Hotel was a good deal the price was right and it was an average hotel. The location is good a lot closer to major attractions than I would have thought. Recommend this hotel and would stay there again in the future for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Lynne
"Nice Place"
Nice place to stay, very quiet neighborhood and few blocks away from Fishermans Wharf.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Ryan
Needed a room for 3 nts while in San fran. Room and bedding were very comfortable. Continental breakfast had plenty of choices. Was a bit farther from fisherman's wharf than other hotels but worth it for the $$ I saved. Parking was crowded but they have more than 1 lot. Just have to ask inside. They do charge $17/day for parking which is much cheaper than any garage in the city. Overall nothing fancy but it was clean and met our needs just fine. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
sue
"Quiet Hotel at a walking distance from Fisherman's"
Nice hotel close to Fisherman's warf but one Travelodge has a better location.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
jean-Noel
"MEH"
Parking is pretty dreadful and not free, almost $15.00 to self park. Bare bones room. TV works. Use A/C or fan setting to drown out Lombard St noise. Muffins, yogurt, cold cereal and coffee in "breakfast room". Will not return.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"A decent hotel"
Family with two kids, went to a concern in SF and stayed for the night. A very decent hotel for a very reasonable price. The breakfast is nice and the parking is not too expensive. Would come again!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Larisa
"Nice place for the cost, good location"
We stayed here last week for a quick 2 night to the city. The staff was pleasant and allowed us to leave our bags at the desk until check in time. The room was clean and large but nothing fancy. Bathroom was quite small but functional. The location was very good. It is less than a mile walk to Fisherman's Warf and it is an easy walk. The other direction is also more attractions just a short distance away. The continental breakfast was blah but you're in San Fran with over 4500 restaurants so that's not a big deal. Overall pleased with this hotel and I would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"2 star experience, good location"
Front desk staff was confused and checked me in a room that wasn't ready. Then it took an hour and a half for them to finish the room while I waited. The condition of the hotel is fine. My room was clean and spacious. There was a fridge, which was nice. It is a pretty good location near Russian Hill, also close to fishermans wharf and marina district. I typically stay at 3.5 and 4 star hotels and there is a marked difference in service.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hard bed"
Nice staff, Clean room, but bed wasn't pillow top. Too hard, Ouch! Breakfast was lacking.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Maui Pearl
"Good location!"
Very pleasant stay. Loved how the room had a patio! Good location to adventure to fisherman's wharf by foot! Would return!
Other trip May 30, 2015
"A little odd"
When we arrived, we were informed that the boiler was being repaired and would be fixed by 6:00. We headed out for a walk about 9:00pm and they said that it had been turned on and was warming up. By 11:00pm we didn't even have warm water. We called downstairs - they said that the boiler installation didn't work and they would be coming back the next day. We heard the workers leave at 6:00 - which meant that the front desk lied to my face when they said it was warming up. The room was quiet - but to access it we had to go through the garage - and all we had was a small court yard about 8x8 with a view of a wall. I was very disappointed when I realized they lied - I quickly went on expedia and found another hotel a few blocks away. Expedia has refunded the booking at this hotel.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Perfect location, pleasing experience"
The various staff members were always accommodating in a friendly way, and always prompt and informative when asking questions about transportation, needs, etc. The continental breakfast suffices for one's needs, since, after all, one will likely eat at fabulous restaurants. All in all, my wife and I appreciated our stay at this hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Rich
Motel overall was nice didnt like room 103 as window view was outdoor patio to restaurant right next door. Couldn't open window at night as you were staring at the dinners at restaurant.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Travelodge by the Bay"
Clean rooms. Lift to upper floors quite a challenge if you have a lot of bags. Amenities of free continental breakfast and access to a (coin operated) laundry mat a plus. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Derek
Great location for the price.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Convenient location"
Worked for what we need for one night to get to an early morning appointment.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Sue
It was clean, but much father from Fisherman's Wharf than the hotel advertises.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Kinda blah"
They added a fee for parking at check in. They also charged for a roll away bed. The rooms weren't very clean, and the place was just kind of run down. Location in the city was pretty good.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jack
"Near Tragedy turns Pleasant"
Upon arrival, after a very trying day, our first night was a wreck. Through some twist of fate we were placed in a handicapped accessible room. We didn't immediately realize this. The room was right next to the office & street, imagine the noise. Next morning we take our showers in the adapted bathroom (horrors). My husband went to complain at the front desk and happened upon the best manager ever. She immediately recognized our plight, apologized profusely and moved us to a second floor, back side room. It was wonderful spacious & quiet. We were comped garage parking; one night @ no charge and taxi fare to our prescheduled excursion. From then forward we were very pleased with our accommodations. I would happily recommend this TraveLodge.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Vicki
"perfect walking distance from everything"
Perfect walking distance from everything.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Jacob
"great customer service by the hotel staff."
Hotels.Com messed my reservation up and reserved my room at a differnt hotel and they gave me a room for the hotels.Com price and hotels.Com could do nothing for me except refund my money. I was doing night work and had only a 5 hour window to get sleep and hotels.Com was horrible.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Shawn
"2015 San Francisco Vacation"
Room was dirty upon arrival. Hotel staff addressed the issue immediately and cleaned the room as soon as it was brought to their attention. Would suggest they leave more towels and room amenities each day, that way, as a longer stay guest, I would actually save them labor by skipping full service every day. Overall, really like the hotel and it's location.Liked an operable window that opened wide, that was actually a plus. The staff were attentive and professional. Would stay there again in SF.
7 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"getaway"
it was good a little noise but not bad
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Raymond
"San Francisco Friends trip"
Great trip to the City! Unfortunately our check in process was not as pleasant as we had hoped. We were able to work around it and the rest of the stay was nice. Really friendly front desk staff on check out and nice we can leave luggage until time of departure. All in all, we will stay there again. Next trip we will make different arrangements at check in.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
tami
"good stay"
The hotel was in a good location. the rooms were adequate for what it is and the price was great. The rooms were refurbished and we're clean. It's was exactly what we were looking for.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
scott
"One night"
Paper thin walls with a noisy neighbor and an attempt to charge me 18 bucks for parking when I repeatedly told them I didn't have a car plus the saddest breakfast spread ever all equals a bad experience. Don't do it.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Many hidden fees"
There was 5 of us. 3 kids and 2 adults. The title of the room was double rooms and double beds. It was 1 room with 2 double beds. So I had to pay $17 for a 5'5" foldout bed. I'm 6'0". Then there was also the fee for parking. Another $17. Continental breakfast was muffins and bagels.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Perfectly basic"
When in San Francisco you never hang out in your room. Being on a budget we wanted to spend money in the City, not just the room. The room was clean, had high ceilings. We could hear our neighbors but what hotel is sound proof quiet? The breakfast was basic, and held us over to lunch. Never had to stress about parking. Walking distance to dining and if you are adventurous, like us, walk all the way up Lombard to the crooked street. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Hotel was nice, included breakfast. Room was clean, bedding was decent. Close to everything, within walking distance. We never took the car out. Felt very safe at this location.
Janette
"good"
It was a bit nosey, like people don't care if you're resting.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Dorinda
"Short Walk To Fisherman's Wharf"
Everything was great except for the parking, the parking which charges about 17 bucks a night was ridiculous. First you had to fight for a spot which is difficult to get into, then you have to fight to even turn into the parking lot due to the restaurant next door cluttering the street with the valet parking. That is my only complaint, everything else was awesome!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"The baren necessities"
This hotel was in the perfect location for us. The muni was a short block away and fisherman's wharf and pier 39 were easily accessible. The room was comfortable and very clean. It had a musty smell at first but once the windows were open it disappeared. This was a no frills hotel, just the bare basics, but overall very comfortable, convenient, and accomodating. The AC was a bonus and the mini-fridge worked well. We did not have a microwave, but were able to use the one in the breakfast room. Breakfast was just the basics, juice,coffee, toast, muffins and hard boiled eggs, but just enough to get us going. The staff was friendly and always ready to help if needed. Overall an excellent value. Good neighborhood. Felt very safe.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"nice enough for the price"
nice area.parking very limited for the rooms available.had to park at restaurant behind .walls very thin could hear next room people arguing.and can hear people waking upstairs
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice area, have continental breakfast."
Good experience, cheap parking, room is very spacious.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Malena
"visiting for a concert"
The rooms were clean and it is close to mayor attractions in San Francisco.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Gerardo
"Nice clean hotel, staff very friendly."
We had so much fun as a family. This hotel was a big part in that fun for my kids. I enjoyed our stay I would return in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Christopher
"ok place to stay"
great place way better then the other travel lodge on the same street. The only thing that i was unhappy with was the customer service. The price was a little too much too.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Travelodge"
the rooms were big, spacious and clean. staff was friendly and helpful
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Shan Shann
"Nothing fancy"
Clean hotel, decent but nothing fancy. No frills here but it's location is good. About a mile to Fort Mason and a mile to Marina district with good eats and drinks. Bed was okay but pillows were pretty pathetic. Bring your own if you can
Twink
Nice location. Great size room. The walls are a little thin. We could hear are neighbors up and talking all morning. Other than that it's a nice place to stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
We didn't stay in the room much, we were in town for a convention. But when we arrived, it smelled fresh and clean.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf, restaurants"
Very helpful, friendly staff. Light Breakfast was provided. Room was bigger than usual hotel rooms.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Our hotel room was very nice. It comfortably fit all 5 of us plus our luggage. We slept very well and did not hear much outside noise. The shower was nice and hot. The Internet was a little slow. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Mel
"a great location"
I was a little disappointed when I arrived since aesthetically the hotel isn't great. However by the time I left 3 days later I felt it was pretty much perfect for my needs for this trip eg a great location and not nearly as expensive as many of the other hotels
Other trip Jan 26, 2015