All hotels in Romulus, Michigan, United States of America
7600 Merriman Rd, Romulus, MI, 48174, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok for quick single stay not for couples really"
Apon checkin there was only one employee working answering 2 separate phone systems and checking people in. She was friendly to the guest ahead of me asking if he needed a shuttle, parking, wake up call the usual questions. I tell her my name she had me sign hands me my key and sends me off with nothing other then it's back behind that building. Guessing she did not care for my facial piercings or who knows. Over all this is an old place that they slapped a coat of paint over, and not a good one at that. The light switches were filthy, the on off writing was filled in with grime. Bathroom floor was dirty and poorly finished along the tub line. Tub was straight out of the 80's and dingy, shower head was gross and the water dial was a disaster. The furniture was nice and I liked the fact there was a fridge, never saw an ice machine anywhere though. Was quiet besides the planes overhead. People were friendly, felt safe and got to park directly out the room door so felt my vehicle was also safe.
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Unless you sleep like a rock, would not stay"
This hotel has large airplanes landing over top of the hotel every 5 mins all night. I would not stay there again. Did not get any sleep. Overall the rooms were not awful, just a place to sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Suzette
"smokey"
The room smelled like cigarette smoke had to get a new room.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
monica
It was a nice place to stay while you are heading to your destination because they are so accommodating with everything but there was 4 people in our party and only 3 towels and they do not deliver you have to go to the check in desk to get them
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Comfort and value"
Stayed the night before a very early flight. Got there in time to sleep. Beds were comfortable. Great value for our purposes. Shuttle to airport on time.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Was great for the night"
Girl at front desk was rude & hated life
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
BRANDY
"Poor customer service and low quality."
TV satellite didn't work, no resolution was presented...wireless extremely slow, front desk help is zero help; young and clueless. Will not stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Christine
"satisfaction"
I stay at this hotel because my flight leaves so early in the morning. This is the second time I have stayed here and I have been satisfied each time with the comfort of the room. If there is one complaint I have it would be the pillows, they are very hard, otherwise the room is perfect for my needs.
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
"Happy they had rooms, happier to leave."
Not going to totally vent but the room was brutal. Few lowlights: -There was snow in my room - signs of poor door seal. -Bed was uncomfortable. -Toilet seat was broken, almost slid off. -Non-smoking but obviously that's not the case. Musty too. -Thin, almost useless towels. -TV channels did not come in very well. Highlights: -Flatscreen TV -They had a room available during storm -Courteous staff -Bar / Restaurant attached - didn't eat there
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Stuck in Detroit"
I got stuck in Detroit, flight delayed, and requested a late checkout time as my flight was scheduled for later the next day and they were able to accommodate me.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2015
Autumn
"Good park & stay"
Rooms are very attractive, with couches and desk. First room bed (520) was very comfortable; second one (513) not so much. In-house restaurant handy & cute.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Pat
"Trifalin"
Little creepy dark outside lighting smelt not to pleasant
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Parking surprise"
Our only disappointment was that booking through Hotels.com did not allow for their park/stay pkg. We had to pay an additional $8/day for parking.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Park, sleep & fly."
Had stayed here previously in 2013 for a park, sleep & fly trip. Thing are much better this year. Room was clean and comfortable, wake up call was timely and the shuttle drivers were very personable and prompt. Our car was in a secure location during our trip.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Norene
"Romulus"
Hotel staff was extremely helpful in accommodating my handicapped husband. One of the female staff even helped me load his electric chair into the truck.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Robin
"awesome hotel/non-friendly front desk staff"
Everything was fine except for whenever I needed to ask for something or about something at the front desk, they were kind of rude. No smiles, no how are you, no matter how friendly I tried to be there was just no hospitality whatsoever. Also when my boyfriend went to ask for towels he was shoved by another customer that was angry about car passes
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
"Short stay could have been better"
Staff was not overly friendly when I checked in long after midnight after a long day of flying. Probably she was as tired as me. The bathroom toilet wasn't cleaned properly. I felt it was dirty.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Very nice and great price"
I loved the room. I wish I could have stayed here all 4 nights instead of staying with my relatives the last 3 nights.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Wonderful hotel with bargain prices!"
Nice room with a jacuzzi at an unbelievable price! Everything was great and we enjoyed our time there. Very clean room and the staff was helpful and concerned for our satisfaction. Only drawback was the sound of planes as it is very close to the airport but that didn't bother us too much. Great stay!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"one night stay to catch airplane to colorado"
About the third or fourth time I've stayed there. The rooms are alway clean and comfortable. I like the fact that they are all ground floor rooms.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
mike
"Friendly staff/hotel not the cleanest"
Hotel staff was friendly, location was convenient (more or less right off the highway and close to airport), but the mirror in the bathroom had all kinds of stuff on it (not clean) and the bathroom was extremely run down and old. Turning the light on in the bathroom means you also turn a fan on;the fan was so loud it sounded like an airplane was taking off. The bathroom had cobwebs and bugs in it. I'm not super picky about these kinds of things generally, but when you are tired and just want a clean and safe place to rest your head before a long day of upcoming travel, the simple things shouldn't be too much to ask for.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Samara
"Everything was good"
It really is America's Best Value Inn. Great for the price. The only thing I would add is eggs to the free breakfast/
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Last minute deal"
It was just what I needed at the last minute, good price, close to freeway, and complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Angela
"24 hour shuttle, breakfast, WiFi, great staff!"
We booked this at the last minute because we needed a place to stay with a shuttle to and from DTW. Americas Best Value Inn-Romulus/Detroit Airport meet all of our needs. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast, while not fancy, remained well stocked right up until closing. The WiFi worked well. The noon check out time was a big plus. The layout is kind of strange with several buildings spread out over a fairly large area. I'm not sure I would want to walk from where our room was to the lobby in February, but it was fine for the end of September. One other note, while the check-out time isn't until noon, the keys stop working at 11:00 a.m. We will definitely stay here again if we need a place near DTW.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Perfect for Night Before Flight"
This place was no-nonsense. Clean rooms, quiet/isolated and safe for a quick, no hassle 1 minute drive to gas station to fill up rental car tank, 2 minutes longer for drop off at airport. Boom!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
KZ
"Nice hotel offers 24 hour shuttle to the airport!"
My check in was effortless, the lobby is very welcoming with an adjacent bar and grill . The menu offer some affordable entrée's, the BBQ chicken wings and pretzel burger are my fav's!! Awesome service all around.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Toya
"convenient to airport"
I found this hotel to be clean, comfortable and convenient to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised for what I paid to stay there for the night. The furnishings and decor were fresh and new, the room was nice and clean. My only complaint would be I found a couple of spider webs, one had a pretty big spider in it.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
I thought it was in a wonderful location. Close to the airport. A lot of eateries close by. I really liked the fact that we had our own personal entrance, and did not have to walk through the lobby to get to our room. As far as maid service goes, the room was very clean. Towels etc. provided daily. I only have 2 complaints. The flat screen T.V. was nice, but we are sports fans, and every sports channel was a little fuzzy. Other than that, the cable was great. Also I found the carpeting less than desirable. It just needs to be changed, or shampooed. Over all, I thought it was a nice place, for a short term stay.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Shawntelle Young
"great location for my trip"
a fairly good Hotel. Similar to a Residence Inn, but not quite as good. Keep working on it! Thanks for the stay. Brad Gabler
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Brad Gabler
We had a really nice time when we stayed there Sept. 6th. Very nicely located right by the highway and the room were very nice and for a good price!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Amber
"Nice near the airport"
Love the room but they cleaned the room 1 time. I has to get the towels everyday. Did not like that at all. Never had too..
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Crystal
"perfect but not the internet, will not stay again"
every thing was perfect but the internet was very slow and was not even enough for browsing. I will not stay again there because of this.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Met Basic Needs"
It really has more of a motel flavor. Not a bad hotel. A little dated. The rooms could use some TLC. But I needed a place close to the airport and it served that purpose. I don't think it would be my first choke in the future. But I did not have any negative experiences either.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Expedia did not allow for parking and we NEEDED it"
America's Best Value was honest and helpful and gave me a decent rate inspite of the misunderstanding of the sleep and parking I needed for a 10 day trip with the Airlines.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Location only"
We booked this hotel because of the location that nears restaurants and airport. The parking is great front your room so no need to be wary ... The laundry is one per 10-15 room and sometimes its broke .. I believe the room wasn't as I paid for .. but we learn a lot .. I don't think I will be there again ..
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Ahmed
was very nice freindly staff
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
ernie
"Be more careful."
I wish it could have been better, I had to go buy my own towels and babathroom cleaner. Out of four lamps only.to worked I got.stuck in the shower the handle.was missing I had to clean.the bathroom and it was feces on the toilet paper from the last guest, and a outlet without a cover on it.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Dosha
"1 night stay"
The night staff was very rude. My flight did not get in until 12:38 am, when I called for a shuttle the staff hung up on me 2 times, I had to wait almost 2 hours for a shuttle to finally come.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Greg P
"near the airport"
Very good room. Internet is very slow and carpets are in bad need of shampooing. But other than that, the room was very clean, beds were very comfortable. Showers were good. Limited on TV channels. But overall a very good stay. Staff was very nice and helpful
7 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"A surprise best overnight stay hotel"
My wife was happy and gave a thumb up for this hotel among all other ones we were stayed during 2 week vacation, especially the convenient car parking and the nice building compound structure
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Joe Do
"Stay here at least once a month"
I originally thought that this place may be out dated but after staying here I don't really like staying other places like hojo. I've never really had any issues with cleanliness or good customer service. Every room has a clean microwave and refrigerator. The only thing that ever happened was the sink being stopped up. But it wasn't a big deal. I only wish the blankets were a little thicker. Overall it's not a bad hotel for the price.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Jay
We got lost in the direction and got assistance from a friendly receptionist. We arrived very late and found the room pretty comfortable. The breakfast was good enough.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
bo
"relatively pleased"
i appreciated the comfort and location of the hotel. my room was relatively clean tho it could have been better. i rewashed the coffee pot before i would use it; the carpet needed shampooing and the refrigerator was either turned off by the maid or didnt work well, so my highly anticipated breakfast was ruined. however, the bed was *very* comfortable, the sheets and bathroom perfect. having an in-room coffee maker was an unexpected treat and the price for a near-airport location was great. I shall definitely take advantage of their sleep-and-fly parking next time i travel. overall, i recommend it.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
cindy
"close to airport with fast shuttle"
Clean and quiet. My son and I stayed before our flight to Florida. We both slept sound in a comfortable bed. Then got up and enjoyed a complimentary breakfast. The shuttle was fast getting us to the airport. We would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Ashley
I like the room and location. room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Million62
"Very convenient for my unplanned trip to Detroit."
Great location, close to my business location, comfortable amenities. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Tony
"Clean and comfortable"
The first time I was there didn't like it as much. Bed was very comfortable and it was clean. I would stay there again :-)
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Sherrie
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel was cheap which was a great selling point this hotel is good for one night lay overs and business people however there is no excuse for how dirty the hotel room was. The staff was not very friendly or attentive overall I would rate this Hotel a 2.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Matthew
It was great. The location was good as it was near I-94 which we needed to commute to Ann Arbor MI for my daughter's graduation. The room was clean and comfortable. The attendant at the front desk was helpful in planning our trip to Detroit. She gave us suggestions as places we would enjoy based on what we told her we wanted to see and do. Would definitely stay there again. Thank you.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"great stay!!"
I had no complaints I enjoyed my stay and will be going back again...
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014