All hotels in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States of America
3159 Route 46, Parsippany, NJ, 07054, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"3 day stay"
The hotel was quiet and the facility In general was ok. Inside the room the bed spread was too old and had holes. The toilet had wide brown stripes that were never taken care of. the ceiling fan in the bath had a lot of dust. I took wet tissue the first day of my stay and cleaned half of it to make sure the dust came off and it did. I left the other half dirty on purpose for the cleaning person but it was never cleaned. I would choose a different place to stay even if I had to pay more. .
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Bernie
Overall a good hotel. Will definitely come again!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Shakeem
"It's ok ok"
New room for regular price when you book room throu Expedia that put you on a old building
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
ok ok
"basic accommodations"
We chose hotel since it's close to Edison NHP and other sites we wished to see. Requested adjoining/adjacent rooms, which didn't happen. Hotel is two parts, newer section with interior corridors and older section with exterior access. We were in the older section and while both rooms on 2nd floor you had to go down stairs, around corner and back upstairs to get to other room. Amenities okay. Continental breakfast was good...it could be laid out more efficiently. Restaurant choices a minute walk away!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Dan C
"Impolite staff, bathrooms not clean"
We stayed here to visit Manhattan. We booked a Non-Smoking room, but got one that smell like ashtray. When we contacted to staff, the manager was impolite and said: "I'll walk you to another room, but if you don't like it, you'll have to pay for a better room". When we walked to the other room, we agreed to take it because it wasn't smelly. To our surprise, the bathroom tub had the black stains of shower mold on some of the walls. We were too tired to even try to get another room. We showered with flip flops and checked out early the next day.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Elaine
When we got to the hotel, we were told we booked economy which is a separate beat-up building next to the one pictured. We went to check and the rooms were stinking. State of New Jersey should not allow rooms like these to be available for hotel bookings. I was disgusted and we were given a choice of upgrading to business which we did. I think this is deception at best....please think twice before booking this hotel.....buyers be-aware!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Rough around the edges"
This place looks kind of rough but overall its OK. The beds were hard as a rock though. It was annoying to hear the cleaning people above at 7am. I really wanted to sleep in. It sounded like a chainsaw above us.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Hallway in needs air freshner"
I stayed in room 260 for 5days. The room was okay, spacious, rug was extremely dirty. You better wear some socks If you are gonna walk on the rug or flip flops. Breakfast was okay. Staff by name Swetta from lndia was rude!
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Christy
"Too far from downtown NY extra charge for room"
Good: the new room are good, the services was good, breakfast was ok, the bus stop is 2 minutes from hotel, and the bus return to the same bus stop. Bad: The good room you need to pay 10 by day more, you need to pay 10 dollar to go and 10 to return downtown new York and take 45 or 60 minutes to go Downtown NY. Hotel.com don't have option to select new room only the old room.
7 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Jose
Not as I expected at all! Breakfast was ok, bathroom was terrible!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Bad experience..."
Although the hotel location was good for our purpose, but the condition of the room was pathetic. The linen was very old and soiled and the room was smelly. Wish we hadn't stayed there.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Sal
"Worth the money"
Room was clean, although bathroom was old. Breakfast was okay. Free WiFi and free gym access is good.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
L Zhang
"Close enough without the cost"
This motel is close enough to a lot of amenities and is in a relatively safe feeling but older area. Room was on the older side but nicely cleaned. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Chuck
"Okay for Price"
If you need a place to crash for the night this is it, but dont expect much.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Be Careful!"
There are 2 separate places to stay here. One is an old run down motel. (not in any of the pictures) and then the hotel that you see. I was told by management that most internet discounted rates will get the old section. We had to stay in the old part for one night because they were booked up and then pay an upgrade charge to stay in the nicer section which we gladly did. The old section not only looks bad but is where all the construction crowd stays. Meaning, they had their doors open, blasted their music wide open, and sat outside drinking a lot. If we had stayed in the old section all 3 nights then I would have given every rating a 1. Fortunately, we did get to stay our last 2 nights in the nicer section and it would have gotten mostly 3's and maybe a few 4's. Just be Careful when reserving a room here. One other problem is that Days Inn and hotels.com don't coordinate very well. I reserved 7 rooms through hotels.com but Days Inn said they received 7 different reservations, not one. The result was each individual had to sign for their own room and put down their own credit card even though I was the one paying for them. They also scattered us all over the hotel because they didn't know we were a group.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Bryan
"You Get What You Pay For"
This seen better Days Inn is a last resort.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
this place was clean and quiet. good price and perfect for what I needed.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Not impressed with the room and the rest of the hotel. Very dissatisfied with the experience. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Dont book economy room-horrible!"
Booked on Hotel.com. Booked an economy room not knowing we be stuck in a separate building with no elevator. The room was dirty and had a foul smell. Called front desk- they offer for someone to bring air freshener. REALLY???? Dont stay here!!!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Sherrie
"A place to return to"
My family stayed here for 10 days. The hotel is very in-expensive. Although it does not have the bells and whistles of higer end hotels, we thought this hotel provided just what we needed. A low cost option for the family. The dining area staff was great - always looking to help us (especially since we have 15-month old twins). I thought the gym was pretty ok. It has a treadmill and elliptical with area to stretch and do floor exercises. The only issue was that you can only use the gym starting at 8am. This was a bit late for me, being use to working out as early as 5am. Other than that, this is a cheap option for hotel that will give you the basics.
8 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Ana
Stay was Fine other than someone in the adjoining room trying to open the Door to get in my room. I stay at this hotel often and this was the only hiccup. It was scary but I called the front desk and they called my neighbor so he could stop. I felt better afterwards.
5 night trip Jul 3, 2014
kelly
"Most likely the worst hotel I've ever stayed in"
The room was a joke - peeling paint, chair with missing pillows etc. Drunk people were running around the parking lot.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Cosmin
"Easy to find!!!"
Enjoyed the stay, the continental breakfast was nice. Really liked having a smoking room.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
hotel room was smelling
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
anoop
"Make ure your in newer building"
Booked though Expedia great rate BUT when we got to hotel they put us in old building it was so disgusting ,run down , dirty, so I had to pay more to get in newer building. Beds were rock hard, breakfast not not good, 1st day ran out of hot water. i would not go back.
nancy
"Good Stay"
Nice hotel. Older room. Small tv. Lumpy pillows. Would stay there again, but will bring own pillows.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Edward
"Days Inn"
Room are cheep holes in sheet bed the only thing was good the restaurant the was excellent .
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
IB
"Clean and Safe"
Perfectly satisfied. Good price. Clean room. Safe neighborhood. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Allison
"Good for sleep"
My husband and I went to the big apple for a weekend vacations and we choose this hotel, for price and because we just want a place to go to sleep, and location it's close to Hwy 80 so, it's only 30 min away from the crowd of NY. The room was so nice, clean and comfort in the new area, the internet connection works perfect, the crew was very nice and the breakfast it's good to start the day. We recommended as a transit hotel, and have great amenities as the laundry and gym. Definitely next time, we come back
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Monica
"WATCH OUT!"
THEY WILL CHANGE THE PRICING WHEN YOU CHECK OUT THEN BLAME THE COMPUTER, BUT UNABLE TO FIX IT!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
ROB
"Good value for the money"
Overall, it was a very pleasant stay and the location suited our needs. There were two large groups staying in the refurbished building, so our room was in the second building. The room had a strange odor and the towels were either paper-thin or had holes in them.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Hotel needs major updating. Rooms smell. I will think twice before staying at a Days Inn. On the positive side the location for taking the Lakeland bus into the city was awsome.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Sugarbooger
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel is old, but it is fine for a quick stay... Good size rooms cable tv and a fridge... Location was perfect for us and the price was very good... I would stay here again!!
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Clean rooms and great service!"
The staff at the hotel were very friendly! The room was very clean and spacious. The beds were a little firmer than I like, but other than that the entire room was comfortable. The breakfast offered fruit, yogurt, juice, a variety of breads, and the yummiest, freshly made waffles! This hotel was a very good choice for value and comfort. The location was ideal to get to the airport. I highly reccommend staying here!
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Theresa
"Stay away"
Rooms don't match pictures on days inn site. Beds were rock hard. Mold in bath room. Water in shower kept changing from hot to cold. Carpets were cut up. Door latches falling apart.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Good Value"
I stay here frequently when traveling and it's great value for price. Rooms laid out well and clean/comfortable
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
JD
"Disappointing"
The beds are so hard it is like sleeping on a concrete slab.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Dennis
"Not Going Back"
Gum stuck to rug. Dirty Tub, Carpet fraying. Dim lights. Not my type of place.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Todd
Pros: (1) Good hotel, (2) Decent breakfast Cons: (1) No lights in the room, only table lamps, (2) Bathroom door didn't have a locking mechanism
2 night trip May 21, 2014
Sourabh
The hotel was good, but would had been better if they provided proper a proper lights in the room instead of providing only table lamps
2 night trip May 27, 2014
Sourabh
"Close to all major highways"
The hotel served my purpose. In need of updating etc., but for the price, you have a decent enough place to sleep and it's close to all major highways. NYC, Atlantic City and PA. The area is very culturally diverse with numerous eateries priced for all budgets. There is also plenty of parking. It's within walking distance to shopping and movies theaters. The hotel management was also very helpful.
4 night trip May 23, 2014
"stay away"
we got rooms in old part of the hotel, stay away it is old and moldy!
Other trip May 28, 2014
Gogi
"Low cost near to I 80 for going to newyork"
we have not stay much over there , we leave morning 8.00 come back night 2.00 . so for that much of stay it was good , even breakfast was good.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
GAURAV SINGH
"horrible!"
Do not stay here! The room was so out dated and run down I almost slept in my car! Such a horrible experience I would never wish it upon anyone. Turn and run.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
Nice and economical. It takes 40 minutes to get to NYC downtown in typical trafic.
4 night trip May 15, 2014
"Won't be back"
There are two parts of the hotel. The older part was smoking at one point and the room definitely had been smoked in at one point. It smelled awful. Perhaps the newer more hotel (vs motel) part has nicer rooms. Felt for what we paid, we didn't get what we should of. The motel rooms need a big time remodel.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Receptionist at check in was not as pleasant as she could of been
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Good stop over point"
Very convenient stop over on way to JFK. Room was clean, and the hotel staff was professional - although the desk clerk did attempt to up-charge me an additional $10 for 4-person occupancy! I made it clear that I specifically booked the room for my family of four at the price agreed upon on Hotels.com There was no further issue with it. The clerk was accommodating.Continental breakfast was more than expected. Besides the regular pastry, bagels and cereal, there was also a waffle maker for fresh waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit and juice. I would recommend staying here. Good location and value for the price.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Buddy Friend
"relaxing"
Definitely worth the price! Our room was comfy & very clean. Hotel staff were very helpful.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Cathy
"Smelly rooms"
The hotel has two buildings. One nice, one old and smelly. We were given the smelly part. Coffee maker was broken. Towels were worn out. I was expecting better from Days Inn. No different than the lowest hotel you can stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014