All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
7325 E 3rd Ave, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Repeat Visitor"
I always stay at this hotel when I'm in Scottsdale. It's so convenient to where the nightlife is located, and the staff are always so friendly and reliable.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Jenny
"Old Town Engagement"
The room was a gift to my grandson and his fiance for their engagement party. They were thrilled with its comfort and spaciousness. We all enjoyed the lounge and its bartender, who not only created excellent cocktails and nightcaps but recommended nightlife to the young couple. I have used this hotel a number of times and always been pleased with it.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Connie
"Soirée in Scottsdale"
Booked 4 suites for 90th birthday celebration. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Bar was a bit noisy, but we didn't hang out there. Neighborhood was perfect for walking and exploring Old Scottsdale including choices for galleries, dining and drinks. I will definitely try to return again.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great value for Old Town/ Downtown Scottsdale!"
We love to get away to Phoenix and Scottsdale is our preferred location since it is a walking destination to great shops, galleries, restaurants, museums, and recreation (path along the canal). The Marriott Suites in Old Town accomodates one perfectly for this type of stay.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Teedie
Nothing free from the water to parking ... Even the Internet,
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Great location. Nice pool area. Breakfast was decent.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Pleasant Place to Stay"
Enjoyed our stay here--very convenient location, nicely appointed and cleaned rooms, beautiful places to relax and socialize throughout the property. Within walking distance of shops, galleries, Old Town attractions. Disappointed in the beds, though -- too soft for any support and awfully heavy 'comforters' that were oppressive during the night.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Giants Trip"
Hotel is perfectly situated to go to Giants games. Hotel is a little tired looking, but very comfortable with a very nice bar and breakfast was very good. Was nice enough that I went back with my wife the following week when we were traveling.
Bruce
"Close to Scottsdale Staium"
Nice hotel, close to Scottsdale Stadium, large rooms with wet bar, would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
"Just need a few changes to be great"
I would recommend this hotel. It was in a great location and was walking distance or a short golf cart ride to many of the places you need to visit for food and fun. The staff was great and very helpful. They always had a good attitude and were very service orientated. The place is very clean from the lobby to the rooms. The only complaints we had was that AC in the rooms really didn't get as cold as you set it.. Also some of the fixtures like the toilets need to be updated so they can flush without holding the handle down. Other than those minor things it was a great place to stay and very affordable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Everything is within walking distance or a golf cart ride. My only complaint was the pool only got sun on one side of it for most of the day. Other than that I will stay there again for sure. Great location and conditions.
4 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
excellent experience.very polite,professional staff.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Room furnishings and tv are dated. Close to many restaurants.....
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Joker
"Right in the middle of Everything"
I was looking for a great place to stay in the heart of old town for a weekend getaway. The Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town turned out to be about as good as it can get. My only complaint was that the bed was a bit stiff. I will stay here again when weekending in Old Town.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Love It!"
Love this hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Brett
"Great staff, comfortable room"
We stayed for three nights, and were impressed both by the comfort of the room and the friendliness of the staff. We had a couple of small problems (for example, the provided blow dryer didn't produce warm air), and the staff were falling all over themselves to fix things immediately. The on-site restaurant was surprisingly good for an unassuming hotel restaurant. And the location is great, right on the edge of the Scottsdale arts district.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Craig
"Close to everything"
Very nice hotel within walking distance or a short golf cart ride to great restaurants and bars. The hotel food was also remarkably good!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
brandon
"Nice rooms and restaurant."
Comfortable bed and very good rooms. I felt I was in a small apartment.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Helio
"The perfect hotel!"
I stayed 2 nights in this hotel to celebrate my girlfriends birthday. Everything was close to this hotel; restaurants, clubs, and many other stores.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
G
"Very nice hotel close to everything!"
I spent 2 nights at the hotel and it was everyting I could have asked for. Walking distance to all the bars, night clubs, and restuarants but not close enough to hear all the noise which is a big plus.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
G
"Awesome location and friendly staff"
Great stay! Very comfortable and clean hotel with extremely friendly and helpful staff. The location is great for a night-out in Old Town Scottsdale! Overall very happy with my stay here!
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Affordable in a great location. Self-parking was p"
I was there on business so I didn't spend much time at the hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Would stay there again"
Good hotel.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice spot within walking distance to Old Town"
Everything was great but elevator was broken for 2 days.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"All exceptional"
Minutes away from everything. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Had a Great time. Good location and enjoyed our stay for our anniversary..
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Very Convenient"
This location is very convenient to Old Town touring, shopping, dining and partying. I have nothing negative to say about this property. Staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. My rate during September was very good.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
ROELRERO
"Very nice that the rooms were suites"
Love the suite style room's with each room having their own wet bar set up. Hotel staff was fantastic
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Location"
Great location in Old Town Scottsdale!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Good experience
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
J
"Very convenient location"
Enjoyable and relaxed.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Lina Rincon
"Nice hotel and location"
Excellent hotel. I am a very regular business traveller but stayed here to do some house hunitng in Phoenix over the weekend. This hotel has great rooms, a nice outside area, and great staff. I left some clothes in a drawer, contacted the hotel and had them before I was back home. Good location, convenient to many restuarants, not far from 101 loop. It's not a resort, just a really good hotel with excellent suite style rooms. I highly recommend it.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Absolute best location in Old Town. Pool is a little smaller than depicted but it works. The suites have a great layout with a true bedroom and seating area. Will certainly stay here again next time we are in town
4 night trip May 1, 2014
Shea
"Nice hotel central to Old Scottsdale"
Hotel is central to Old Scottsdale which has undergone a very engaging transformation. Staff was helpful but not intrustive.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Gina
"Grest location"
Stayed 2 nites, nice buffet, payed extra for breakfast when i booked the room, was half the price of hotel. Parking 10$, internet 13$ and 21$ hotel fee, make sure you bpok it all together. nice hotel, nice staff. 85" tv in bar.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
movhael
"great hotel"
will stay here again next time
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Excellent location next to the Old Town shopping"
Loved the location, however disappointed with the bed and pillows. They need to be replaced. The towels were not as plush as we have had at other Marriott hotels
Response by Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay here at the Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed the hotel but disappointed about the bedding and towels were not up to standards. Currently we are in the process of replacing all of our linens the guest rooms. We apologize that you were in a room that did not have the updated towels or new pillows. Thank you for your time and valuable feedback.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"good hotel,"
large nice rooms, inexpensive valet parking,crummy towels
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Old Scottsdale visit"
Would stay here again. No negatives. Convenient location. Reasonable rates, food was included and good. Comfortable rooms. I had a business appointment all day, my wife didn't complain. An enormous first rate regional shopping center is a few blocks away that has everything.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Loud noises on weekends"
We were on the sixth floor and loud drunken banter of guests returning from the entertainment district and nearby bars kept us awake from 12 to 3 a.m. on Saturday night , Sunday night was better.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"I have nothing :("
Second time staying here within last few years. Great location. Always know what you're going to get with Marriott. Nice places to walk in the morning and plenty of close things to do in the evening.
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Daddy Cool
"Just perfect, no complaints!"
I travel a lot and am a very critical rater and with this stay all I can say is they got it perfect! The room was beautiful, lots of room with the den area. The bed was super comfortable, with tons of good pillows. The customer service was spot on and everyone was really nice. The room service for breakfast was perfect and quick. The hotel is close to everything in old town and just a great hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
This hotel was GREAT. Staff was so helpful from the breakfast staff to the front desk to the valet. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Walking to Old Town or grabbing a golf cart taxi was super easy.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Jack
"Bday weekend"
Got a large suit top floor, very decent price. Wasn't crowded; it was perfect - walking distant to old town - just great!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Jamilah
"Memorial Day Getaway"
This hotel is conveniently located in Old Town with endless options to choose from when it comes to nightclubs and restaurants. Went to The Breakfast Club for brunch, and later Ra Sushi for dinner, which are both a 10 min walk or 5 min bike ride. 1 bedroom suite was spacious and had a nice view of the pool area. Slept 5 comfortably. Service at front desk - very friendly and helpful, allowed a late check out the following day. Would go back& recommend to friends in the future.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
RV
"Nice room, small pool"
The hotel was clean, room was very spacious, but the pool was very small. When we arrived there were 20 adults all drinking in the pool, with no room for kids to play.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Worst stay I have had because..."
Worst stay I have ever had because no one seemed to care about any of the mistakes that were being made. There was one person at the end of the stay who at least apologized for the following: charging my card TWICE for the full stay even though I had already prepaid through Hotels.com; charging us every day for wireless when it was included in our package; and charging us for breakfast every day even though it was free with our room package. I will NEVER ever ever stay at this hotel again. On top of it, I selected this hotel because it was close for my husband and kids to be at while I tend to my mother who is in hospice right now. Once again, I will NEVER stay at this hotel, and will think twice about booking a Marriott Suites again. The front desk people, except for Jesus, said they could not do anything until accounting came back on Tuesday. Next time they should have their accounting department on speed dial, because that was not a sufficient excuse for reversing charges that should not have been on my card in the first place. I will continue to always use Hotels.com but I will be more careful in my hotel selections.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"Great location."
Hotel is in a great location near restaurants and shopping.
1 night family trip May 11, 2013
Alex
"Stayed here before"
We have stayed at this hotel before as it was clean, rooms fairly updated and location. It is nice that the trolly stop is just across the street so that in itself was a bonus! The hotel staff this time around we're average. One of the guys at the front counter was acting as if we were bothering him when asking questions. Other staff was friendly and the bar staff was very friendly accommodating our needs!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Good times"
Very nice overall. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013