All hotels in Provo, Utah, United States of America
252 W 2230 N, Provo, UT, 84604, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"What more could I want."
A great place to stay with enjoyable rooms and great and friendly staff. Very clean with the best soap, shampoo, etc products.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great value"
We stayed here on our way to Wyoming's national parks. This was the best deal of our two week road trip. The room was spacious, although there was considerable wear on the living room furniture. The only thing that was missing was dish soap to clean up a few things we had used including my travel mug. I ended using bar soap, which was a little odd, seeing as there was a full kitchen! Breakfast was great. Did miss having an ice machine available, especially since there was no ice in the freezer in our room. We had to ask for it at the front desk.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great amenities"
We stayed a week and really have no complaints. The suite was comfortable. THere are no rooms with views of mountains but with the free shuttle service daily and the great breakfast every morning we can't complain. Staff was exceptional and the rooms were clean. Will definitely stay again.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your recent stay at our Residence Inn Provo. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our shuttles and other amenities that we offer to our guests. We are excited to see you again when you return. Have a wonderful day! Warmest Regards, Michael Gregson
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great place to stay in Provo"
Hotel staff was awesome, room was even better than advertised, we're contemplating a return because of our great stay!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Residence Inn Provo. We are thrilled to hear that you are going to be coming back soon and assure you that we will take great care of you during your stay. Thank you for your comments about our rooms as well! We look forward to seeing you soon. Have a wonderful day!
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
AJ
"Comfy"
Met all expectations. My favorite place to stay in the Provo-Orem area
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Dear Guest, Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your hotel stay at our Residence Inn Provo. We are so excited to hear that you enjoy staying with us and plan on returning. Please let me know when you are ready to make reservations for your next visit so I can assure that have a wonderful visit! Have a great day!
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Loved the whole thing"
I loved it. The service was great the employees very kind and courteous and the place was great. Definitely will recommend it
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Maricela Knapp
"Convenient"
Nice property, conveniently located to UVU & BYU. Quiet except for kids running in the hall.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Phil
"convient to the highway"
The staff was one of the best we ever encountered. We travel yearly for business and found this hotel to be ranked up with the 4 star hotels. The general manager took extra effort to make us feel comfortable and make our stay memorable. She was very concerned about our comfort and our needs.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
I am thrilled to learn that you ennjoyed your edxperience. Thank you for providing a wonderful review. We look forward to your return. General Manager
2 night trip May 16, 2014
T & S
Loved staying here check in was quick the young woman checking us in was so friendly and offered all the information we needed before even asking. Great employee. Great breakfast. Room comfortable. Will stay here agin for sure!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
World traveler
"time for a renovation"
Have been staying here for years but the place is showing its age. Staff is always very helpful but this is the first time I considered not coming back. Time for a renovation.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Wonderful place to stay. Very helpful staff. Great breakfast.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Wonderful as usual. Breaskfast was great, as was the service, and the friendliness of the staff
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Beautiful room, breakfast lacking"
The room was comfortable and well appointed. Comfy bed. Didn't care for the breakfast. The ham slices floating in water was pretty disgusting.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
angela
"Great hotel for parents of BYU students."
Stayed for 3 nights to visit our BYU student - our ground floor room was lovely! Very clean, thoughtfully laid out and the staff was extremely friendly. The whole family enjoyed the morning breakfast - thank you to the great gals who staff the dining area!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Nina
The rooms were very comfortable. We enjoyed having two tv's. The pool was a nice size and open until 11 PM. The breakfast was amazing!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Cheri
"Poor maintenance; tight parking"
Couldn't unplug a toilet in a reasonable amount of time. Had to use the restroom in the lobby. Parking lot doesn't seem to have extra spaces and they seem narrow. There were tons of comcast vans in the lot and they overflowed one space leaving little or no place to park. Given that Provo allows liberal booting of improperly parked cars, the size of the lot is an issue. Room furniture (couch & chair) feel more like implements of torture than a place to relax.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Mr. Walter, I am deeply sorry that your request and needs were not taken care of. I have taken immediate steps to ensure it does not happen again. I promise to make certain all of your needs are taken care of during all future stays. warm regards, Brady Willardson General Manager
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Walter
The staff was the best. The breakfast buffet was great. We laughed went we continued our trip to LA and they wanted $22 for a lessor buffet that what this hotel gave out for free. anytime I have to go to Provo this is where I will be staying. Thank you
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Home Away from Home"
So relaxing, spacious & comfortable - would stay again. Delicious breakfasts offered every morning ...... great location......highly recommend!!
5 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Dana
"Great room, great service"
Loved our stay. No complaints. Staff was very accommodating. Having kitchen let us eat romantic candle lit dinners and save enough money to make up the difference with a cheaper motel. Good breakfast every day and complimentary dinners once or twice a week! Near BYU, shopping, restaurants, but nice and quiet.
12 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Very pleased - Would stay again"
We loved our stay. The suites are great. Very comfortable bed and an efficient layout. We practically felt we had a home away from home. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The breakfast is good. Front desk employees were cheerful and helpful even when working on these holidays. We had a toilet flood late one night and although maintenance staff were not available, the lady working the front desk immediately came to assist us. Towels were provided and we were able to vacate our suite and enter the very adjacent suite to ours. Now this was great service!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Hi Mark, I am so happy you stayed with us and to know that my staff were able to take care of you. I look forward to your return. Have a terrific day, Brady Willardon General Manager - Provo Residence Inn by Marriott
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Mark O.
"Close to BYU, MTC, etc."
A very nice place to stay. The BEST staff ever. Super friendly and helpful. Dinner was provided and so was breakfast and that saved us time and money. The Expedia rate was $20 cheaper than anything posted on the Marriott website.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Pleasant hotel in good area"
We stayed here before heading up to my mothers house in the neighborhood up the bench. It was very convenient and was a good, clean, well maintained hotel. It was exactly what we needed. The only objection was that the shampoo, lotion, and conditioner were almost empty when we checked in. Not sure if it was overlooked.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Kurt
"Overall, great hotel."
The hotel was very nice and I enjoyed my stay. The reason I gave a 3 on the cleaniness of the room was because of an incident that happened on my last day there. A housekeeper left their used gum on my bathroom counter. Other than that gross encounter, I really did enjoy the hotel.
5 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Miranda
"Perfect Hotel, perfect location!"
After staying at a horrible hotel that was supposed to be a good hotel, this was heaven! I just booked a standard King room (I think) and as it was Thanksgiving weekend and I wanted to stay at this hotel I was limited, however we got in at 1:00am and maybe got the only room left, because it had a full kitchen with pots & pans and the whole shabang. The location was a little further from our original destination, however going further south has proved to be a mistake in the past. Despite just wanting to see family, we were in the perfect location to see everything from SLC down to Santaquin, UT where our kids lived as well as BUY. I think the room we got may have been an accident so don't plan on it, but that gave us the idea to stay their next year for a week and see family and everything else all from one location. Of course the bed was comfy and clean, the room very spacious, the bath was cleaned to perfection with no signs of dirty or chipped grout and plenty of room for two to put clothes away for a longer stay. Plenty of new things to see and do even to people who have been there before and finding it was simple. Can't wait to go back and stay for more than 2 nights. Perfect for us Grandparents who have grandkids nearby who delight in the pool and other things nearby.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
V.
Great.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Felt like I was at Home"
I love this hotel! Our family has stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff are so friendly and helpful! We'll be back!
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Kat C
"Excellent lodging, beautiful landscaping."
Friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Nice, but no Wifi"
I loved our room- two bedrooms with a living room and full kitchen. They even provide the plates and silverware! I was disappointed that I was unable to gain access to the wifi. They did send a maintenance worker and to try to fix it (not sure why) without success. The breakfast was amazing and our kids were all able to find something they loved! Overall a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
John H.
"Worn & Tired"
While the location was where we needed to be, the room itself could use some serious updating. The furniture was very worn and the carpet heavily stained. I'm not sure if this was because we had our little lap dog with us and perhaps their pet friendly rooms are all like this one. Even though we were staying for 3 nights we were put in a room with a terrible location. One day the cleaning lady didn't show up until after 4pm and the next day she knocked on the door at 10am. The breakfast hours were good with lots of choices to suit every taste. The only reason we chose this hotel was because we wanted a kitchen. We had a stove with two small burners, a dishwasher, large fridge and microwave but not an oven.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Frequent Traveler
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were looking for 2 nights in the Provo area with a provided breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room with a full kitchen and office desk.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"My Top Pick"
The hotel and room was clean and in good condition. All personnel were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this Residence Inn and will definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Aztah
"Nice accommodations"
Good layout for the room with sofa sleeper. Room was well equipped perfect for a stay of 2-5 days. Breakfast was better than most.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the city center"
Great staff, large, generous hotel rooms, nice pool and exercise equippment. Excellent breakfast! Twice a week free dinners (hamburgers and salads). Very good experience. We spent 9 nights there.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Great Stay!"
The location was great - walking distance to shopping and restaurants, and close to BYU campus. The staff was friendly and always greeted us when we left or returned. The breakfast had a lot of variety and was tasty. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. We had a great stay.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Julianne
for what I needed it was ideal and there was enough comfort that my needs were met.
3 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"Loved it"
Great motel. Wonderful breakfast! Very comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
5 night trip Aug 8, 2013
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. I wish all the places we have stayed could be as inviting and clean as this!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Comfortable Stay!"
We had a great room, looked like a mini suite. It even had two flat screen tv's, I brought an hdmi cable and connected my laptop to watch amazon prime videos.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Excellent hotel. Lovely rooms with full kitchenette.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Nice, cozy, very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Elena
"Clean and comfortable."
The indoor pool area had an overwhelming smell of cholrine. So much so could not use the facitility.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Close to Youth Sports Camp"
We have stayed here before. Staff is nice and rooms are clean and comfortable. Enjoy the breakfast- good selection of yummy items. Furniture in our room needed to be switched out. The upholstery on chair and couches were very worn out, not up to the Marriott standard for sure.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Hotel needs new furniture
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Feels like home"
Residence Inn is a great place to stay. Unlike a normal, typical hotel this one actually feels "homey". You have a fridge, stovetop, couch, etc. Really quite cozy. Plus it's near the dollar theatre, Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, and BYU. Would definitely recommend this place to anybody.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Honeybear 27
"getting a room"
I arrived with a reservation and was given a room key to 103. I opened the door and found a young man cleaning the carpet. All the furniture was up and not ready. I went back to the desk where the male manager? intervened and gave me another room "close to that one" 340.... this was on the far opposite end of the hotel. When I asked, I found out he thought I was someone else. Finally I did get a fairly nice, but somewhat run down room. The bed was very lumpy and the room itself, was at an entrance on the first floor and very noisy from all ends. I did not sleep at all.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Nice and quiet but a bit dated"
It was tucked in a little ways from the interstate but was very quiet. The breakfast was okay with hot food, nothing too special. The furniture in our room was very outdated and quite worn but the tvs and bed were excellent. All in all we'd definitely stay again if we're ever driving through again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Levi
Leather chair in room was in deplorable condition. Scratched and worn and really unnecessary in the room.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Ruth
"good location in town"
fast, friendly service at check-in & check-out..good continental breakfast...
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Clean, quiet and convenient"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It fit our needs at the last minute and we were very happy.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"A great location and superb facilities."
My wife is still talking about how much she loved our suite. It was very clean, well planned and fit our needs for the better part of a week. We will be repeat customers.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013