All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
1204 Richland Ave W, Aiken, SC, 29801-3228, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.7
"Aiken Trip"
The furniture is dated, but since I was just there overnight, I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it. The bed and pillows were comfy. The good part included some chairs so sipping coffee was easier upright. Maintenance-wise, the mini-fridge needed defrosting, and there was no tray in it. The breakfast was as described and pictured on the site. If you need decaf coffee, make it in your room, as the only type made the morning I was there was "high test". It was a deal for the amount charged. If I need to stay in the area again, I would stay here. The location is great. Really close to Aiken's downtown!
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Awful"
Terrible!!!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
ISMAEL
"DAYS INN DISAPPOINTMENT"
First of all, we felt the room was very outdated and the furniture was chipped and splintered.The toilet was detached from the floor, and it rocked back and forth. There was a lock on the door that was broken.There were sheets on the bed but no mattress covers or bed skirts. The floor was covered with many suspicious stains as well as globs of something on the wall. We went to the office and were finally given another room, which was a little better but the hairdryer did fall of the wall.The towels were very thin and definitely need to be replaced. For the price we paid for a 2 night stay($471), it was not acceptable and we will not stay at a Days Inn again.This was the most expensive hotel on our trip and the most disgusting! Friends who also stayed there and booked after us, paid much less. On a positive note, the staff was accommodating and provided us with great coffee, water. We did not eat breakfast there.Thank you for asking for our opinion, and we hope that you will consider making some changes to improve the comfort and cleanliness for your visitors.Sincerely, Don and Andrea Sack
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Donald A
"Masters stay"
Was here because of Masters and lowest cost for room we could find. We got what we paid for.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Masters getaway"
Easy to find the hotel. Convenient to dining.
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
"Close to shopping areas"
It was pretty nice. Close enough to shopping areas and downtown. The owner of the hotel was Ok.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
CeCe
"overall not bad"
only problem was they told me they have truck parking for my RV trailer and I got stuck in the parking lot and headed back out.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Pretty good"
It was a pleasant suprise. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Clean, but could use some upgrades"
Room was clean, and most things worked as they should. Very noisy, but that was probably due to other guests in rooms nearby. Narrow parking lot, not suited for vehicles pulling trailers.
"Cheap and it shows"
I stayed for a month on business minus the weekends. Very dirty, I had to keep my shoes on so I would not ruin my socks. Roaches come out of the air conditioning when the unit cycles off. After your shower you get to stand in ankle deep water that takes upwards of five minutes to drain. Bring a razor blade to scrap off the painted over peephole as the maintance personal we to lazy to tape off. I would not let my fiancé visit and stay the night. I was making good per diem so I swallowed my pride and paid the $44per night. Don't forget to lift the mattress and check for bedbugs. One of my co workers found bedbugs twice in two different rooms and finally moved to another hotel. The windows were never cleaned as there was lipstick evidence of a kissy face the whole duration of my stay. Curtains ripped and privacy chain broken.
5 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
For this to be a day's inn the accommodations were not up to standard. The rooms were old and the floor, bathrooms needed a lot of repairs. The currents and doors were worn and difficult to shut
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"terrible"
Bugs
5 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Outdated but clean!
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
Pam
The hotel got great location, is clan and friendly, but the mais service got to improbe ,
7 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Disgusting"
Room was disgusting. Felt filthy. Roaches in room, sheets felt dirty. Left in the middle of the night after seeing a bug on the sheets.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
dear
"worst visit to Aiken ever"
The hotel was in very poor neglected condition, the bathtub had holes in it, the tiles in the bathroom were broken & missing, the bed had springs sticking out and was badly stained. People hanging around all night long yelling to each other, playing loud music (bass) in their car. Breakfast was all prepackaged foods, no taste. I jog but didn't feel good in the neighborhood it was in. I love Aiken but will never go near Days Inn Aiken again, sorry!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Okay"
Every night there was loud people that stayed up ALL night, playing loud music, & had loud cars driving through out the night. If it wasn't for that then it would be okay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
brianna
"Good value for the price"
I've stayed in this hotel 3-4 times and I keep coming back because you can't beat the price, the location, and the rooms are in good shape and everything always seems clean. The doors to the room lead right to the parking lot which is convenient but can lead to a noisy nights sleep, however this stay everything was quiet. Lots of cable channels, although the cable in my first room didn't work on this stay so they switched me (first time I've ever had a problem with cable here). Breakfast is nothing fancy - just breads/pastries, cereal, juices, coffee. Very close to downtown Aiken; laundromat, grocery store, and several fast food places very close by; A WalMart approx. 3-4 miles away.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
BK
"Master's Week"
We stayed in this hotel during our trip to the Master's Golf Tournament. It was a reasonable drive each way and cheaper than Augusta. The hotel is simple and clean. Having a microwave & fridge were great. The staff was fantastic. We had a minor problem that was fixed right away. The lady at the desk was extremely helpful in finding local stores and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Katy
"you might be able to do better"
room was dirty and dark the fan in the bathroom made a loud noise It was just for one night TV was fuzzy
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"near Augusta National"
Great
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"good for something"
I think once they remove the splattered insects from the walls and paint/update the rooms they'll be fine for migrant workers and construction people. our sheets had mildew on them and the beds were very uncomfortable. the breakfast area was disappointing (we skipped breakfast)
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Ed & Faye
I was pleased with the attitude & politeness of the staff. I got a comfortable room & a good nights sleep each & every night.
14 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Party central......."
If you're into waking up all hours of the night, listening to people yelling, music, and the sounds of fights, then this is the place for you !! It's the party motel in Aiken I guess, due to the number of car loads that were in and out throughout the evening. And let's not forget the homeless looking guy hanging around. Oh, and the lack of hot water, and hole in wall. That was nice
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
markcmfer
"Affordable stay close-in to downtown"
Generally good for a business stay.........................................................................................................................................
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"tub drain blocked"
Bath tub did not drain, had to take 2 showers with water past my ankles. would not allow for a late checkout even thought there were only 4 cars in the whole parking lot. i was only asking for an extra half hour. this was a low budget motel and i knew that going in, room was below average but appeared clean so expectations met. but drain being clogged was inexcusable and i SERIOUSLY doubt it was something they didn't know about in advance of booking the room anyway. i didn't complain at the time becuase i didn't have time to fool with them and / or switch rooms.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Andy
"great place to stay for horse show at Highfeilds.."
Simple and queit! Just what we needed. Inexpensive and way better than the other inexpensive ones we have stayed in in the past.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Accomodations was good for what the occassion."
Staff was very nice and accomodating, whatever we asked for they did over and above.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Good for quick stay if tired"
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. However the rooms are below standard and need updating. My coffee was missing in room and the heat lamp in bathroom didnt work and the light behind the chair was not working. Television was all messed up I had to program the remote to work. Bed are uncomfortable mattress very hard! Was awoken with loud fighting 2 times. Breakfast was self serve bannanas cereal small doughnuts that looked like Walmart bakery purchase and pastry cut up. Bread for toast and bagels. No cream cheese and butter was just about gone. Juice and milk were in fridge. Coffee was very strong so this was not a great continental breakfast. However the staff was very friendly and apologized. Only if you are very tired would I stay here.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
J.Rocheford
"Everything was great!"
Everything was great! Nothing more to add> There is nothing more to add. Everyone was very nice
Other trip May 13, 2013
adequate for business
4 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Not so great"
Hotel was a lot more rundown than we expected. The fridge made a weird clicking sound all night. I finally unplugged it. The light above the sink wouldn't turn on without flickering off and on. The bathtub faucet leaked the entire time. The beds were really hard! I didn't pay a lot to stay here but for the price I def expected a bit better quality.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
K&J
"not bad at all"
Stayed here for the Masters. Location was great- close to restaurants in town and a straight shot down the road to Augusta. Rooms were nothing fancy but were clean and comfortable. Some cosmetic fixes were needed, but nothing too big. Office staff were polite, and complimentery breakfast was good. I'd stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Easy drive to Augusta National.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"Not a happy customer"
We I first arrive the room wasn't ready, we asked to come nack in a hour and a half. I am hearing impaired,There was no closed caption tv. The bath was to Small there was a sour musty odor in the room. The linen on the bed was wrinkle and . All in all I was not happy with my stay there.
6 night trip Mar 24, 2013
not a happy customer
"Stay away if possible"
This Days Inn is more of a motel or truck stop than a hotel. First of all, its location is in an area that looks unsavory. There are cigarette butts and bubble gum marks all over the concrete on the stairs and upstairs. Instead of cleaning the rooms, it seems they feel strong perfume does as good. No. The pictures on the web are not actual furniture in the lobby. The lobby looked like a diner when I checked in. During the one night stay, someone tried the door three times in the middle of the night. And above all that the manager has a no refund policy and felt nothing wrong with keeping my prepayment money for the 3 nights I did not use the room for. (I only stayed one night). Aiken is a great city but this place could ruin someone's first impression of it. Please stay away or if not at least I've done the right thing by letting expedia users know my own experience.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"Great stay at a quiet place"
We really enjoyed the convenience of the location and the quietness. We brought our dogs and there was a great place from them to be walked. Janice was awesome at the front desk and very welcoming. She even called us after we checked in to make sure we had everything we needed in our room. Thanks!!!
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Stained sheets. Rooms left in nasty condition.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
"comfortable, quiet"
The hotel staff was VERY accommodating. The room had everything I needed--fridge, micro-wave, hair dryer, firm beds, big TV, and they offered breakfast in the morning. I enjoyed my stay.
5 night trip Aug 30, 2012
Ellen
"Meh..."
Toilet clogged, remote control for TV worked intermittently, two sets of flat sheets on bed instead of fitted sheet, morning breakfast pretty sparse.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
Kenny
"inexpensive and convenient location"
It wasn't bad at all. There are beautiful hotels in the area, but if you're looking for somewhere to stay for low cost, this is the place for you!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2012

"Für eine Nacht o.k."
Für eine Nacht soweit o.k. In der Umgebung gibt es wenig. Die Stadt hat auch nichts zu bieten. Hotelanlage und Zimmer waren sauber. Es gibt kein Internet.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012