All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1204 Richland Ave W, Aiken, SC, 29801-3228, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.7
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
4 night trip Apr 29, 2013
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
2 night trip Sep 6, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Aiken Downtown

"5 star prices for Seedy hotel"
05/24/15 Nichole G
5 star prices for seedy hotel, not clean, dirty towels in bathroom, door wouldn't lock properly, stains on the carpet, unsure if being was washed. We were here for the masters week and anticipated prices would be inflated...however this was ridiculous! I've traveled all over the world and this was the first time I felt it necessary to get dressed head to toe before considering getting into that bed...contemplated finding another place to stay but everything was either full or well over $800/night. Hotel pictures and summary were very misleading. Would not stay here again.
"Worst place I've ever stayed"
04/19/15 just-jp Portland, Oregon
Absolutely nothing good to say about this place. Ceiling tiles partly pushed in, no clock in the room, crepe paper towels, over prices, warped mattress, no wifi. Got in at 3 am and told them to skip cleaning the room so uncoils sleep. Got called by the front desk to ask if I wanted the room cleaned not once, but twice before 10 am. Holes in walls in bathroom from repeated install of shower curtain rod. Holes in dresser from what was probably a bracket to hold the TV. Aweful.
"Poorest Hotel I have ever seen"
04/14/15 Brian F Toronto, Canada
We had booked into this hotel for our trip to the Masters Golf. When we arrived we were shocked that Days Inn put their name on this hotel. The TV sets were the old style from the 1980's and the picture was terrible. When I sat on the bed it almost sank to the floor. The grout on the shower/tub was filthy. We refused to stay here. Not sure if we are getting our money back but American Express is working on it. When we booked I was told by the agent it was a very nice place. I travel a lot and as I said above, I have never seen a worse hotel ever. The breakfast area was a couple of card tables and wooden chairs in the check-in check out area. Just a joke.
"poor"
03/25/15 Donald P Nappanee, Indiana
Did not make beds or tidy up on Friday or Saturday.Had to ask for towels.Broken bathroom vent.Toliet and sinks were very slow. I will think long and hard before staying again at a Days Inn.
"Dishonest establishment!"
03/13/15 lloukx Richmond, Virginia
I cancelled my reservation 5 weeks before the stay and I was still charge for the room. I sent my cancellation confirmation to the manager 3 weeks ago and have still not been credited. Bad business! I will never stay there again.
"Great price for basic hotel room"
11/04/14 ponypalooza Tryon, North Carolina
As a horse show person looking for a room, I'm not very picky. I don't spend enough time in the room to care about things like amenities. If the room is clean , sheets are clean, bathroom is clean and the heat /ac and hot water work I'm good. Staff was very accommodating of my ground floor request. Parking lot super well lit at night. No creepy people loitering outside their rooms.. Minutes from Highfields.. you can't beat it.. oh and the units allow you to run the fan all night long. . LOVE! :)
"Nightmare"
09/25/14 Frank R Danville, Il
this place is a dump!! I wasted 8,000 pts on this trash pile of a room. I called Wyndham and i feel like a got a run around. I expected better....a lot better!
"This was a weekend stay with the family and we needed a..."
08/26/14 AtTheBeachNC N.C.
This was a weekend stay with the family and we needed a place to stay. The best part about this hotel is the staff. Everyone I had contact with was great.
"It was awful"
06/13/14 Phyllis F Barnwell, South Carolina
Taking into consideration we paid $302 for two nights in two rooms. The online price said $57 a night per room but when we reserved our room it somehow went up to $75. We wanted two rooms nonsmoking because we had 5 children with us. To start with they didn't want to give us adjoining rooms. We walk into the room it smelled like someone had been smoking cigars in the room. The tv was as old as the mountains. Couldn't find the remote. The toilet wanted to run over everytime you flushed. The carpet was so dirty when the kids walked on it with their bare feet it turned the bottom of their feet black. The walls were peeling. Only three towels per room. The mini fridge and microwave were so old I was scared they'd blow up. The inside of the fridge smelled like dirty wet socks. The beds were so uncomfortable it gives new meaning to "there's no place like home". When you sit up in the bed you'd hit your head on the light over the bed. I had read reviews about bugs in some of the rooms. And yes while were we there I saw bugs. Never will we stay there again.
"Needs updates and repairs"
06/07/14 Alice C
I'm taking into consideration that I paid $63, and thus cannot expect top-notch accommodations. I do, however, feel that this room was overpriced for the quality and security observed. I have positive observations: The A/C worked effectively, and the bed was pretty comfortable with sufficient pillows. Customer service was pleasant at check-in. The negative: MOST OBVIOUS: The safety catch lock on the door was broken. The half that attached to the door was entirely GONE. The room (214) had a wobbly toilet which was very noisy after flushing. The tub faucet dripped, the coffee maker did not function properly and had to be moved to the opposite side of the counter to be plugged in. (The safety feature would not allow the coffee to drip unless the pot was tilted on the burner) There was no iron. The decor was shabby and mismatched, obviously pretty old and worn. There were very poorly done repairs. I would not stay here again, and will be much more skeptical next time if I choose to book through Wyndham Rewards again.