All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

Very friendly workers!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
De'Breana
"GREAT FAMILY HOTEL"
PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. WONDERFUL STAFF. GREAT LOCATION.
Other trip May 16, 2015
DONAVAN
"conference stay"
Wonderful hotel.Would have liked a mini frig in the room though.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
scott
"*****"
highly recommended place to stay whenever you are in San Antonio. Very clean, strategic location and staff very helpful.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Bernie
"Great room with a view"
Quick check in and amazing room with private balcony over looking the river center.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Excellent location, right on the riverwalk"
Easy access to all downtown attractions and the convention hall. Located right on the riverwalk and next to the Rivercenter Mall.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Road Warrior
Great service!*****
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Belssy
"Nice but overpriced"
Nice hotel and convenient location, but overpriced for services provided. Better choices within walking distance.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Thamer
"Awesome customer service"
Took the family on a quick trip. As soon as we arrived, the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help. When we checked in they only had rooms avaliable with a king bed even though we requested two doubles. The staff rushed a roll-away right up to us at no charge. Room was very clean and comfortable. Everything we wanted to see was right there. Wonderful experience.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Excellent location"
Stayed here for a weekend with girlfriends. It is ridiculous that we paid $796 for 2 nights and could not even get free wifi! The hotel of course blamed it on the Expedia package...
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Dorla
"Hotel located on the riverwalk and mall"
I took my family on a weekend getaway and was undecided on which hotel to stay at. After debating we chose the Marriot at Rivercenter because I wanted to be able to walk the mall if it happened to rain out that weekend. Hotel was clean and staff was nice. But I was disappointed. I booked the hotel through Expedia for a 1 king bed in a Deluxe room facing west. What I got was a two full bed in a east facing room. One of the reasons I booked the marriot was they still had availability for a King bed rather than two full beds. Otherwise we would have stayed at the omni or other hotels around. Anyways I was compensated with free wifi and parking......which I can appreciate the free parking but wifi........my data plan streamed faster than their wifi does. None of the less, I appreciate the effort Marriot. Note though that the parking garage is TIGHT. I drive a 3/4 ton pickup and barely was able to fit. No lift or anything on my truck, just a plain Jane Chevrolet 2500. With that said, parking garage is lit and safe, has elevators going to the lobby. Hotel is clean and easily accessible from riverwalk or mall or street. I do have another San antonio trip planned for later this year so if I do decide to stay here again will hope they get the room requests correct.
t
"just perfect!"
It was prefect! Great room with a great view!!! Staff was so friendly! Room service was excellent!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Ashley
"Nice hotel in a great location"
This hotel is exactly what you expect from Marriott. It is right in the Riverwalk and across street from the convention center.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Sam
"Great River walk Hotel"
Marriot River center is not only the perfect location for The Riverwalk, in my opinion(River center mall, walk out to river walk, Ripleys , Alamo and some of the best restaurants, all in walking distance), but the staff is wonderful...Booker, the front desk associate, went above and beyond to make sure our stay was pleasant. He always had a smile on his face and willing to accommodate...The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy...My only complaint would be...really should have micro and fridge for that price, since most of your much cheaper hotels offer this at no extra charge...other than that, our mini vacation was very enjoyable. Just make sure you always get a deal where internet and parking are included, for they will charge the Bajeebies out of you if you don't. Our stay included parking and internet...With really touristy hotels, always read the fine print on charges.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Regina
"Wonderful"
Evering is good, nice people, we always stay at this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"The place to stay in San Antonio"
Wonderful place and will recommended it to family and friends!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Gilbert
"Scammed on Valet Parking"
The hotel is very nice and the employees are professional. What I was not happy with was that I was required to pay the $40 high price for valet parking because the garage was full. How can this be??? If the garage is full, you should not be forced to pay the valet price.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Roger
"Outdated"
I was very disapointed on how outdated the hotel was, I felt like I stepped into a time capsule 20 years ago. Old furniture.... Just overall outdated
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Jacob
Was fantastic friendly people room was very clean
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Raul
"State basketball trip"
Attended the 2015 state boys basketball tournament at the Alamodome. The walk from the Marriott to the Alamodome was perfect!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Tamara
"lovely"
Beautiful hotel ..beautiful view if d.t
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Great spot for a weekend get-away!"
Easy on and off the freeway to the Hotel and then the rest of the time, you can walk or hop a bus further into downtown. The fitness room was well stocked and had plenty of equipment for the busy weekend that we stayed. (UIL state basketball championships, Weekend before St. Patrick's Day, etc.) Even though downtown was packed and gridlocked, we were able to whip in, park and get checked in quickly. I would definitely return to this location.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Gracie
"Highly recommend"
Quick family trip Great location, nice indoor/outdoor pool, family friendly, quick service at check in
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
jennifer
Satisfied
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Merary
"VERY OVERRATED"
IN TOWN FOR THE UIL BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS. NO PARKING AT THE HOTEL,HAD TO PARK DOWN THE STREET AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. ROOMS WERE SMALL WITH ONLY MIRROR AT THE SINK. BEDS WERE SMALL AND THE A/C WAS HOT.MISERABLE NIGHT TRYING TO SLEEP.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
KYLE
"Convenient to mall and riverwalk"
Convenient to mall and Riverwalk . Clean rooms and excellent amenities. Pool (indoor/outdoor) exercise facility.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Liz
Over priced It was clean but need to be updated. The staff was great and the location was perfect.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"average at best"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was outdated, smaller than other Marriott's I have visited, cable in the room worked half the time and the signs asking for guests to be environmentally friendly and hang your towel, which I did, I still got a new towel every day. On multiple occasions homeless people were walking around the lobby asking guests for money and also approaching guests directly outside the main entrance.
5 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Colin
"Great Location for Business"
Stayed there for 5 nights with my wife for a business conference. We were greeted and checked in after a day of travel very efficiently. Hotel staff was welcoming, professional and accommodating in every way. The hotel connects internally with the Riverwalk which was very convenient for lunches during quick conference breaks. Note - if your meetings are in the Convention Center, it is about a 7-8 minute walk there from the Marriott Rivercenter. I attend professional conferences throughout the country regularly and would return again to this hotel. It is well managed and the staff there are all very kind and efficient in their duties.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"hotel"
bar service needs some help.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
hugo
"Not ideal for families"
It's an impressive hotel with very limited amount of perks. I have to parking and Wi-Fi. It could be that I booked it through Expedia. I booked it through Expedia for 4 guests and when checked in we were put into a very small room with King size bed. I could swear at the time of booking the description indicated a king size bed and a sleeper sofa. There was no small refrigerator or a microwave. And it got the crappiest coffee maker on the planet. There is a small heated pool and I assured my wife that there gotta be a hot tub for this $300 a night hotel. Well...if you expected one, you will be disappointed. This hotel is definitely more business oriented and I was traveling with children. So I won't be booking another stay there any time soon. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Response by Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
Dear Mark, Thanks for submitting a review. I’m very sorry the accommodations were not what you were expecting. We do our very best to honor all guest requests for bed types, and I’m sorry we didn’t accommodate your request this time, but I’m pleased your room was clean and your bed comfortable. While we don’t have microwaves in our rooms, refrigerators are available upon requests. As a standard, all guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, but I’m sorry the one in your room was not what you were expecting. While our proximity to the convention hotel allows us to host many a business traveler, we host many families at the same time, also because of our great location on the River Walk. Mark, I know we can’t undo the disappointment in our hotel, but I hope you will give us another opportunity to re-gain your trust and allow us to host you and your family again. Thank you again for your review.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"RIvercenter family get together"
Had a great time in this great location. Easy to get to from airport. Easy to walk to historical places, entertainment and the riverwalk. Service was great, including housekeeping, room service and maintenance. Had a leak from faucet which made the carpet wet around the bathroom but maintenance fixed it promptly, dried the carpet and there was minimal inconvenience to us. Brunch in SAZO was pretty awesome. Great food, great selection.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Edward
Great location, clean, well maintained, friendly staff, generous breakfast. Easy access to mall, Alamo, Tower of America and great restaurants.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Will not stay again!"
I booked this room to get my mom away because my dad passed away and she needed a good vacation. When booked initially I paid for valet parking in the room rate. $300 for one night in a double room with valet parking. Arrived, I wanted to pay cash as I always do---they insisted I pay with card...then they wanted me to pay for valet in addition to the 300 room rate. I told them it was included....the manager waived the valet charge. We get up to our room, and it is the smallest one I have ever stayed in. The only thing going for this hotel is that it's in a great location. So check out is noon on Saturday. My mom and the kids and I go downstairs at 9:00 to go get something to eat at the mall. We get back to our room, it's 10:00 and we can't get into our room with our room key!!!! I go down to the desk and tell them that we can't get into our room and our belongings are in there and it's not even noon check out time. She pulls up our acct and says that we need to pay for our valet and they will reactivate our room key! WHAT?!?!?! The same manager was there and I told them that she waived the charge when we checked in....got attitude from the front desk and she gave us a room key reluctantly. I will never stay there again. Horrible service!!!
Response by Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
Dear Ophelia, I’m very sorry for the loss of your father. I can understand how this was to be a special time for you and your mother. Please accept our apology for the misunderstanding and confusion you experienced. We work very hard to take very good care of all our guests, but sometimes we don’t get it right. What should have been a time to heal turned out anything but that, please accept our sincere apology. I hope you will give us another opportunity to re-gain your trust and confidence in our hotel the next time you are in the San Antonio area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Ophelia
"Valentine"s Getaway"
My husband and I thought the hotel was beautigul..service was amazing..rooms were clean...bed was comfortable!! Very quiet and peaceful..we stayed on the 22nd floor...we Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Ok stay with messed up room reservation"
reserved a king bed, and ended up with a double bed reservation. Room service was good, and hotel was clean but plain. 3/5 overall. Just upset that if they couldnt give me the room i reserved from the start, at least wave off the parking fee.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Roberto
"Great Hotel on the Riverwalk"
Great place to stay in San Antonio. Staff is terrific and always helps any way they can.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"jai - Dallas"
We literally stayed on Christmas & weren't expecting for all the river walk businesses to be closed. But, the hotel kitchen & restaurant were more than adequate on accommodating us. Room was excellent!! Staff & property, excellent!!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
james b
"Great location and amenities"
Loved our stay. Everyone was very helpful. We had a beautiful view of the river walk. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
tat
"Great hotel, bad next door neighbors."
Great hotel, staff was very helpful and courteous. only issue was loud neighbors in the next room. they slammed doors, talked loud all night, we called and complained to front desk and they immediately came to room and ensured we were OK.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Joey C.
Great time great hotel ,great city enjoyed everything...
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Noe
"A+"
Great area with very friendly/professional staff. Although the hotel was booked, they did a wonderful job in all aspects.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Chris and Ginger
"Enjoyable stress free"
Early check in was awesome!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Awesome place"
Love this hotel. I have stayed here several times it's got everything one looks for in a downtown hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Hotel was adequate for the price. Room service for breakfast was way high, but overall, not a bad hotel. Location to the Riverwalk was the best part.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice weekend!"
We were at a convention/couples weekend. Hotel was within walking distance to everything we needed.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Rickey
"Family loved it- Will be going back again!"
This was an amazing hotel - extremely clean - awesome staff. You cannot beat the location! Connected to the River Center Mall - within walking distance to many great eating places - bars etc..as well as the Alamo - Wax Museum and other places to visit. The River Boat ride is right below the entrance to the hotel at the River center Mall. We walked to the AlamoDome for Monster Jam show, only took us 10 minutes - saved time and $40 in parking fees! The staff was more than accommodating - we were offered an upgrade to a suite for a minimal charge.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
J.
Awesome location we went downtown on the river to celebrate New Year's Eve two blocks away from the fireworks
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Very nice facility and staff, nicely located but pricy
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Loud music heard from below."
Great except for music from river walk till 11:00 pm every night.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015