All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
101 Bowie St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Highly recommend"
Quick family trip Great location, nice indoor/outdoor pool, family friendly, quick service at check in
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
jennifer
Satisfied
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Merary
"VERY OVERRATED"
IN TOWN FOR THE UIL BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS. NO PARKING AT THE HOTEL,HAD TO PARK DOWN THE STREET AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. ROOMS WERE SMALL WITH ONLY MIRROR AT THE SINK. BEDS WERE SMALL AND THE A/C WAS HOT.MISERABLE NIGHT TRYING TO SLEEP.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
KYLE
"Convenient to mall and riverwalk"
Convenient to mall and Riverwalk . Clean rooms and excellent amenities. Pool (indoor/outdoor) exercise facility.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Liz
Over priced It was clean but need to be updated. The staff was great and the location was perfect.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"average at best"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was outdated, smaller than other Marriott's I have visited, cable in the room worked half the time and the signs asking for guests to be environmentally friendly and hang your towel, which I did, I still got a new towel every day. On multiple occasions homeless people were walking around the lobby asking guests for money and also approaching guests directly outside the main entrance.
5 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Colin
"Great Location for Business"
Stayed there for 5 nights with my wife for a business conference. We were greeted and checked in after a day of travel very efficiently. Hotel staff was welcoming, professional and accommodating in every way. The hotel connects internally with the Riverwalk which was very convenient for lunches during quick conference breaks. Note - if your meetings are in the Convention Center, it is about a 7-8 minute walk there from the Marriott Rivercenter. I attend professional conferences throughout the country regularly and would return again to this hotel. It is well managed and the staff there are all very kind and efficient in their duties.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"hotel"
bar service needs some help.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
hugo
"Not ideal for families"
It's an impressive hotel with very limited amount of perks. I have to parking and Wi-Fi. It could be that I booked it through Expedia. I booked it through Expedia for 4 guests and when checked in we were put into a very small room with King size bed. I could swear at the time of booking the description indicated a king size bed and a sleeper sofa. There was no small refrigerator or a microwave. And it got the crappiest coffee maker on the planet. There is a small heated pool and I assured my wife that there gotta be a hot tub for this $300 a night hotel. Well...if you expected one, you will be disappointed. This hotel is definitely more business oriented and I was traveling with children. So I won't be booking another stay there any time soon. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Response by Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
Dear Mark, Thanks for submitting a review. I’m very sorry the accommodations were not what you were expecting. We do our very best to honor all guest requests for bed types, and I’m sorry we didn’t accommodate your request this time, but I’m pleased your room was clean and your bed comfortable. While we don’t have microwaves in our rooms, refrigerators are available upon requests. As a standard, all guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, but I’m sorry the one in your room was not what you were expecting. While our proximity to the convention hotel allows us to host many a business traveler, we host many families at the same time, also because of our great location on the River Walk. Mark, I know we can’t undo the disappointment in our hotel, but I hope you will give us another opportunity to re-gain your trust and allow us to host you and your family again. Thank you again for your review.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"RIvercenter family get together"
Had a great time in this great location. Easy to get to from airport. Easy to walk to historical places, entertainment and the riverwalk. Service was great, including housekeeping, room service and maintenance. Had a leak from faucet which made the carpet wet around the bathroom but maintenance fixed it promptly, dried the carpet and there was minimal inconvenience to us. Brunch in SAZO was pretty awesome. Great food, great selection.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Edward
Great location, clean, well maintained, friendly staff, generous breakfast. Easy access to mall, Alamo, Tower of America and great restaurants.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Will not stay again!"
I booked this room to get my mom away because my dad passed away and she needed a good vacation. When booked initially I paid for valet parking in the room rate. $300 for one night in a double room with valet parking. Arrived, I wanted to pay cash as I always do---they insisted I pay with card...then they wanted me to pay for valet in addition to the 300 room rate. I told them it was included....the manager waived the valet charge. We get up to our room, and it is the smallest one I have ever stayed in. The only thing going for this hotel is that it's in a great location. So check out is noon on Saturday. My mom and the kids and I go downstairs at 9:00 to go get something to eat at the mall. We get back to our room, it's 10:00 and we can't get into our room with our room key!!!! I go down to the desk and tell them that we can't get into our room and our belongings are in there and it's not even noon check out time. She pulls up our acct and says that we need to pay for our valet and they will reactivate our room key! WHAT?!?!?! The same manager was there and I told them that she waived the charge when we checked in....got attitude from the front desk and she gave us a room key reluctantly. I will never stay there again. Horrible service!!!
Response by Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
Dear Ophelia, I’m very sorry for the loss of your father. I can understand how this was to be a special time for you and your mother. Please accept our apology for the misunderstanding and confusion you experienced. We work very hard to take very good care of all our guests, but sometimes we don’t get it right. What should have been a time to heal turned out anything but that, please accept our sincere apology. I hope you will give us another opportunity to re-gain your trust and confidence in our hotel the next time you are in the San Antonio area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Ophelia
"Valentine"s Getaway"
My husband and I thought the hotel was beautigul..service was amazing..rooms were clean...bed was comfortable!! Very quiet and peaceful..we stayed on the 22nd floor...we Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Ok stay with messed up room reservation"
reserved a king bed, and ended up with a double bed reservation. Room service was good, and hotel was clean but plain. 3/5 overall. Just upset that if they couldnt give me the room i reserved from the start, at least wave off the parking fee.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Roberto
"Great Hotel on the Riverwalk"
Great place to stay in San Antonio. Staff is terrific and always helps any way they can.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"jai - Dallas"
We literally stayed on Christmas & weren't expecting for all the river walk businesses to be closed. But, the hotel kitchen & restaurant were more than adequate on accommodating us. Room was excellent!! Staff & property, excellent!!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
james b
"Great location and amenities"
Loved our stay. Everyone was very helpful. We had a beautiful view of the river walk. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
tat
"Great hotel, bad next door neighbors."
Great hotel, staff was very helpful and courteous. only issue was loud neighbors in the next room. they slammed doors, talked loud all night, we called and complained to front desk and they immediately came to room and ensured we were OK.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Joey C.
Great time great hotel ,great city enjoyed everything...
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Noe
"A+"
Great area with very friendly/professional staff. Although the hotel was booked, they did a wonderful job in all aspects.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Chris and Ginger
"Enjoyable stress free"
Early check in was awesome!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Awesome place"
Love this hotel. I have stayed here several times it's got everything one looks for in a downtown hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Hotel was adequate for the price. Room service for breakfast was way high, but overall, not a bad hotel. Location to the Riverwalk was the best part.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice weekend!"
We were at a convention/couples weekend. Hotel was within walking distance to everything we needed.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Rickey
"Family loved it- Will be going back again!"
This was an amazing hotel - extremely clean - awesome staff. You cannot beat the location! Connected to the River Center Mall - within walking distance to many great eating places - bars etc..as well as the Alamo - Wax Museum and other places to visit. The River Boat ride is right below the entrance to the hotel at the River center Mall. We walked to the AlamoDome for Monster Jam show, only took us 10 minutes - saved time and $40 in parking fees! The staff was more than accommodating - we were offered an upgrade to a suite for a minimal charge.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
J.
Awesome location we went downtown on the river to celebrate New Year's Eve two blocks away from the fireworks
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Very nice facility and staff, nicely located but pricy
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Loud music heard from below."
Great except for music from river walk till 11:00 pm every night.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
The hotel is not bad as expected, and we enjoyed the stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Girls night out."
Stayed to see The Lion King. Great location , clean, great service.I live in S.A. And have stayed at many hotels on Riverwalk entertaining friends, this is a great location for everything to do downtown. The price is good too.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Deborah
"Very peaceful! Great hotel!"
We weren't happy with our room view, but they went out of their way to make it right! We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Very Nice but..."
Hotel staff was amazing. Hotel rooms could use some updating. Overall we probably wouldn't stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"New year get away...."
The stay was wonderful, the room was a little small compared to others. Service and the atmosphere were great. ' Enjoyed the New Years eve entertainment, good music, family atmosphere....
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good Location... Right at the river walk"
Nice place to receive the new year. It is just two blocks away from the place where San Antonians gather to see the fireworks and have some street food..
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Juan
"We will come back!!!!"
Nice, with a beautiful view, I really recommend this hotel
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Marcos
"Special People make this place special"
Greg the bellman that helped us find the perfect room for my 90 year old mother was awesome. The room service food was delicious and very hot.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Marriott Review"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Marriott. The location of the hotel was convenient, and the staff was extremely helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Danielle
We were looking for a hotel on the riverwalk for a night while visiting family. We looked at other hotels that were off the river a block or two that were cheaper, but when we added in parking and internet charges, this one was only slightly more & was all included. We decided that after walking all over downtown with kids, convenience was worth the extra. I am so glad we booked this hotel! It is part of Rivercenter Mall so we felt safe coming back to the hotel with 2 babies during the night. The lobby staff upon check-in was really accommodating. I asked if we could possibly get a room where the kids could see the Christmas lights. No room has a great view of the riverwalk due to the mall as we were informed, but still the extra effort to find us a room was appreciated! Our room price included free wifi and parking and upon checking in, the front staff said we had 50% off parking. I showed her our hotel confirmation email & it was credited to us. Our girls loved the almost floor length window looking down over the city. The parking garage was well lit under the hotel so feel safe about self-parking. Your room key works as the parking gate so you can come and go as needed. The room was clean and the bed was super comfy. We couldn't hear any noise from our neighbors other than the hallway noise, but it was not bad at all.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Bruce
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the location was excellent relative to the riverwalk and the mall.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"good!"
2 nights, no surprises, all good!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
philippe
"Nice hotel close to San Antonio' heart."
We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary at this beautiful Marriott. The staff was so helpful and kind, room had a fabulous city view and the bed was super comfortable! We will be back.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lynette
We had a great time, and the only issue we had was that the room was too small...with 2 queen beds instead of king beds. And the Covers kept falling off the bed...lol!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Night for Pre-Christmas Getaway!"
Nice stay - room & bed was comfortable!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"1st anniversary"
I had order champagne strawberries and roses for my wife and I first year anniversery. Didn't get the flowers and the orther room service came after we checked in. I had asked for everything be in the room when we walked in. Besides that everything was fine.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Armando
"Christmas at the Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter"
December 2014 Pre-Christmas Trip to the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter was all that I expected. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Starbucks in the Lobby was convenient. I really enjoyed the location. It was easy to get around. The Hotel is attached to the Rivercenter Mall so you can do lots of shop. I think there are over 100 shops in the Mall. You can catch the River Boat right in back of the Hotel. Wonderful Trip, I would definitely go back.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Denise
"Great nights' sleep"
Really friendly staff. Food until midnight! Most comfortable beds.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
kathryn
"Romantic get away with children"
hotel staff was amazing, greeted you as soon as you pull up, escorted you to front desk, check-in was fast and simple. bell hop unloaded baggage and took up to room which was located on the 34th floor. which was an amazing view for the children and us as parents. hotel located right on riverwalk which is very convenient for everyone! have no complaints what so ever and looking forward to going back.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
elizabeth
"View Of City"
Loved the view from our room, we was on the 30th floor. All the customer service was great. There are two things I did not like about this hotel, one is that you must pay for wifi (it is free at cheap hotel)$12.95 a day (glad I brought my jet pack) and two there was no parking, yes there is parking but there was not one space available, sure I could have driven around for 20-30 minutes trying to wait for someone to leave but we had dinner reservations and had to valet park for a whopping $40.00. Needless to say I will not stay there again unless I want to pay for a view of the city
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
rita
"Weekender"
The location was good to the river walk. There was hair in the tub, not ours.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Christmas Date- Jimmy & Patty"
Surprised my honey with a night on the San Antonio Riverwalk. We stayed at the Marriott Rivercenter. The location was just steps away from all the entertainment you could want. We strolled the river, checked out a live band and ate some delicious food. It was nice to have a few drinks out and just be able to walk back to our rooom. We also enjoyed riding the river barge and enjoying all the Christmas lights. The Marriott Rivercenter is a perfect location for a night out without having to drive home.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014