All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3439 S Memorial Drive, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Place to relax and shop and eat"
Room needs to be more cleaner. Staff was great. Great neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Baymont Inn & Suites -BED BUGS!"
BED BUGS!!! RUN!!!!
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"How I got rip off"
I didn't like it as soon as walked into the lobby I saw ceiling tiles missing the floor carpet was wet bad reception dirty room I had to change rooms the next day I was too tired that night to switch room I believe it should been much better for the price I feel as though I got rip off
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"enjoying Grenville's town,sleep well"
Our stay was a visit to the pirate festival at Greenville North Carolina. Hotel was nice ,stay was friendly and very helpful, small problem with shower and room not clean as we return from town.. Still very satisfied...thanks
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
george
"SUPRISED HOTEL VERY NICE...FRONT DESK (DAY) NOT!!"
The hotel was nice, and the breakfast ok, minus the flat/powder eggs. We don't eat Pork, so we couldn't eat that, but it's the SOUTH, so we understand. I would have stayed here again, but the morning manager, was a complete JERK, and rude, so NO THANK YOU. We came from MD for a family member's funeral, since it started later that day, we just wanted check out at 12 noon, instead of 11 am. We were told NO, because the hotel was booked, THIS WAS NOT TRUE, the parking lot was 1/4 full!! The housekeepers were standing around waiting for us to leave so they could clean, we saw empty room right next to us (WINDOWS open), and downstairs. Bottom line, the day manager just didn't want us to stay for the ONE EXTRA HOUR, although the night manager/front desk person Marisol told us it would be alright. We will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
MELBIA SHEVON
"well worth money, get the suite"
Was there for ECU visit I choose to upgrade room to a suite. Two day stay good free breakfast clean,comfortable room cleaned well both days.I would recommend. I felt safe, very comfortable and great value.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"needs improvement in service and freshness"
The wastebasket had not been emptied - contained a paper plate and some crackers. Since it was nighttime,no one came to empty it.... the mattresses are new and wonderful BUT 30" off the floor - awkward at best for an aging person! The room needs renovation - fabrics are tired and dingy. Best part - was next to Red Lobster where my husband wanted his birthday dinner.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Kathleen
I have no complaints really. We were originally sent to a room with 1 King bed instead of the 2 Dbl beds but that was immediately resolved. The room was clean overall. The throw pillows need their covers replaced they look work and stained but the bedding was clean as was the room. No smell of smoke which I have experienced in another local Hotel here even in a non-smoking room so that is a HUGE PLUS to me. Marisol had helped us at check in and she was very professional and kind.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Angie
Very nice and well kept for a decent price. Staff was very friendly. Good for a one night stay while visiting friends, though the comfort level wouldn't have me staying here for an extended period of time.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice Staff__Not So Nice Room."
The desk clerk was very hospitable and accomodating.The bed was very comfortable. However, the room itself had not been cleaned very well. There was mold in the crevices of the shower where one would put the soap. The sheets had not been put on the beds very well.We literally had to remake the beds. And we found a dirty soft drink bottle behind one of the night tables. It looked as though it had been there for some time.The room had not been thoroughly cleaned.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Cheryl
"play to stay again next year"
plan to stay again next year
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"plan to stay again"
plan to stay again next year. I think Eggs should be heated.... but it was a good breakfast layout!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Average"
Not incredible, but good for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Won't be staying there again"
The room was cold when I got there. They didn't have any of the heaters on in any of the rooms. There was mold in the fridge. The tub was very slow to drain. I will not be staying there again.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Great stay. This hotel is clean with spacious rooms and courteous employees. There is a large selection on the breakfast, including waffles. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Wiley
"Pet friendly and Reasonable"
My husband & I stayed, with 2 dogs, for a full week. Bed was WONDERFULLY comfortable. Bathroom was clean but due for a rehab. Carpet showed some wear but didn't smell – not always a given in a pet friendly room. No extra TP in room at check in and housekeeping never made it to our room day 2. Both issues were addressed for the duration of our stay with a quick chat at the front desk. Front desk staff very nice, very accommodating. Since we traveled with the dogs it is important to note that the king suite we had was a corner room and near the rear of the property. Size policy for dogs was up to 25 Lbs, so our 6 lb Maltese was fine, but they allowed our 62 Lb Lab with a slightly higher fee. Dog potty area was small and not clearly marked. Also full of trash – but there WAS one (which has not always been our experience). This is a college town and hotel is close to campus. Expected some noise & partying but was happy to note it was not extreme and didn't impact the the sleep of us middle-aged travelers. Parking lot was well lit so I was not afraid to walk the dogs, alone, after dark. Overall - If you travel with pets, this is a clean, reasonably priced choice. We visit family in the area regularly and will stay here again but hope that they will rehab the bathroom before our next stay.
7 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"An okay stay to just rest your head"
The value was okay. The continental breakfast did not include any fruit and had cold pancake sized scrambled eggs with some kind of dusting in the center so I mistook them for a type of cookie as they were in the muffin/cookie/bagel bin.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"STAY"
GOOD EXPERIENCE
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
CARLTON
"Nasty Bathroom"
Bathroom was nasty. Arrived in late that night and did not check bathroom. Tissue holder coming out the wall. It's time to update little toilet. Bathroom needs overall remodel. We left early the next morning to go home to get shower.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Phyllis
"Not pleased with stay at the Baymont in Greenvill"
The room was not clean, upon arrival had to ask manager to have someone refresh the room, they came in and sprayed something, the room however was very dusty, the entire time(Wednesday to Sunday) the room was never dusted. the bath white wash cloths was not whit, I went out and bought wash cloths. I do not recommend this hotel, if the room had not been paid for in advance I would not have stayed i night.
4 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Mary S.
"Pleasant stay"
We had a change of plans last minute and the hotel quickly met our needs. They were so friendly and accommodating that it got our weekend off to a great start. It was conveniently located near a variety if shopping and dining places. We had an enjoyable visit in Greenville with our daughter.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Margaret
"Once again a great stay"
The stay was great, I was visiting my son at college. The staff is great as was the room.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"ECU Homecoming"
Comfortable and clean
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Terri
If your going to Greenville stop on by & let TJ take care of you. Great place to stay for the price
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"Served it's purpose"
Motel was worth the value paid , but no frills . You get what you pay for . Good location and fairly quiet , close to all .
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Greg
"Bad aromas"
3 rooms for our group, one smelled like cigarette smoke, one like a dead rodent, and the other like Asian food. Cigarette burns on the comforter in a non-smoking room. No AC was turned on before our arrival, so the heat and smell made for an awful first impression.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Motel not Hotel"
The good. Comfortable bed, clean room, decent TV selection, friendly staff. The not so good. This is more of a motel than hotel. Rooms are accessible only from the outside. No interior hallways. Therefore it is quite noisy especially in the morning. Very small bathroom with no exhaust fan. Climate control is via a wall unit and the bathroom gets very stuffy because there is no vent for cool or warm air. Overall, for the price I would rather have spent an extra $20 and stayed at the City Hotel & Bistro down the street. Wanted to try something new but wouldn't stay here again unless it was significantly cheaper.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
helpful staff, nice rooms.......I will come again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Dirty sheets, wet floors, moldy smell"
Close the place down. It was the worst hotel experience.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
vic the builder
"Ok room"
Room was ok. Looked like mold growing on ceiling. Carpet was frayed in places. TV remote control would not scroll channels, had 2 key in exact channel number.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Eastern Carolina Bound for sure!!!"
It was very quiet because I normally have a hard time sleeping in hotels.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Rosalind
"Disapointment"
Reservation was made more than a month in advance . Reserved a king size bed. Saw the pictures of the rooms, very excited about staying there. Upon our arrival was told there were no king size beds available. The only king size bed was in a handicap room. My son and his wife had no other chose but to take that room. My son is a big man and need the bed space. I took the room with the double beds and that was ok with me. The room was nothing like the picture. The furniture was old. The drawers were a struggle to close if you could get them to close at all. The closet doors were off the track and would not move. The tub was dingy. The room had a musty smell. I had to use candles to get rid of the smell. The beds were lumpy and the pillows were flat as pancakes. False advertising. The room was terrible. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Annette
"The room smell real bad .. I had to buy spray .."
I left a day early ..that's how bad I didn't like it ..
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Nice hotel and courteous staff"
I enjoYed my experience at Baymont because the hotel staff were very accommodating and along with the comfort of my Room my stay was pleasant!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
kim
Ok
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Taylor
"Dirty"
Hotel was very old and dirty. Bathroom was dirty. Toilet was dirty. Room smelled like urine. Luckily we were only staying one night. Staff was friendly but that was the only good thing.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
We were attending a wedding and needed a room for one night. The room was reasonable and close to eating places.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Brenda
"Not the worst by any means, but not the best"
I enjoyed my stay at Baymont. The room was large, clean, and met my needs. Though I was in a non-smoking room, it did have a lingering scent of cigarettes, but the smell was not overpowering. The sheets were a tad bit scratchy and the bathroom was "cozy." Nonetheless, I'd recommend the Baymont. It's not where I would stay for a vacation or if I wanted to be wowed, but it was a great deal for what I needed for my short-term stay.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
It was an old hotel and you could tell it. The room wasn't efficiently clean when I got there and there were dirty towels in the bathroom floor. It smelled incredibly stale and stagnant I had to buy an air freshner to go in the room.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Ok, but not great..."
The hotel was remodeling and there was someone sawing at 11 PM ! The manager did apologize…not the greatest clientele around the hotel…overall not totally terrible, but not that great either...
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice hotel for ECU graduation"
nice hotel. I wish the pool was working on the hot week end.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Older Hotel - not very satisfied"
#1. The hotel room was supposed to be non-smoking however the odor in the room was terrible - I had to go to the store and purchase a room spray. #2. Our toilette "ran" all night with the tank filling and slowly draining. #3. my parents stayed in a seperate room- their air conditioner didnt work, just the fan. #4. the TV was very grainy (our tv was clear) #5 the carpets needed to be shampooed or at least vaccumed
2 night trip May 9, 2014
CWood
The room was large ,but had a smoky, musty smell. The bathroom was minimally clean.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Stay was fine. Had a lot of contractors in nearby rooms, so it was a little noisier than expected but that wasn't Mgmt's fault. Overall, stay was fine.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Getting Rough Around the Edges"
This was a last minute booking while visiting family. I owned and ran a lodging establishment for 11 years. The franchisee is cutting corners on the linens and furnishings. As a result, the parking lot was not a full as others in town. The bath mat had a hole in it. The room attendant took it but did not leave a replacement. The down comforters were not laundered properly (down was clumped) and needed to be replaced (stains and a cigarette burn). The armrests on the desk chair were ripped. There was a picture missing over the TV. Otherwise, the room was clean and relatively quiet and the staff was polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Lacked cleanliness"
I won't stay there again I was very disappointed in the condition of the room and it smelled. There was also trash left in there from a previous occupant. Way too expensive for the condition of the room
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Ok but not great"
We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. One room was not cleaned or serviced during our stay. Mold in the bathroom corners, old tooth paste in the sink and stain on the comforters. Breakfast was not good. Overall wouldn't stay again. However the staff was very nice.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
BWB
"convenient to everything!"
Great room and location for the price!!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Quick Family Getaway"
Very nice hotel with clean rooms. Great value for the price. Definitely will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
"Comfortable room, very pleasant staff."
After the first night my wife was unable to climb the stairs and the staff was very accommodating to move us to a lower level room. For the economy traveler this was an excellent deal. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014