All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
3439 S Memorial Drive, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"You get what you pay for"
It was an old hotel and you could tell it. The room wasn't efficiently clean when I got there and there were dirty towels in the bathroom floor. It smelled incredibly stale and stagnant I had to buy an air freshner to go in the room.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Ok, but not great..."
The hotel was remodeling and there was someone sawing at 11 PM ! The manager did apologize…not the greatest clientele around the hotel…overall not totally terrible, but not that great either...
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice hotel for ECU graduation"
nice hotel. I wish the pool was working on the hot week end.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Older Hotel - not very satisfied"
#1. The hotel room was supposed to be non-smoking however the odor in the room was terrible - I had to go to the store and purchase a room spray. #2. Our toilette "ran" all night with the tank filling and slowly draining. #3. my parents stayed in a seperate room- their air conditioner didnt work, just the fan. #4. the TV was very grainy (our tv was clear) #5 the carpets needed to be shampooed or at least vaccumed
2 night trip May 9, 2014
CWood
The room was large ,but had a smoky, musty smell. The bathroom was minimally clean.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Stay was fine. Had a lot of contractors in nearby rooms, so it was a little noisier than expected but that wasn't Mgmt's fault. Overall, stay was fine.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Getting Rough Around the Edges"
This was a last minute booking while visiting family. I owned and ran a lodging establishment for 11 years. The franchisee is cutting corners on the linens and furnishings. As a result, the parking lot was not a full as others in town. The bath mat had a hole in it. The room attendant took it but did not leave a replacement. The down comforters were not laundered properly (down was clumped) and needed to be replaced (stains and a cigarette burn). The armrests on the desk chair were ripped. There was a picture missing over the TV. Otherwise, the room was clean and relatively quiet and the staff was polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Lacked cleanliness"
I won't stay there again I was very disappointed in the condition of the room and it smelled. There was also trash left in there from a previous occupant. Way too expensive for the condition of the room
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Ok but not great"
We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. One room was not cleaned or serviced during our stay. Mold in the bathroom corners, old tooth paste in the sink and stain on the comforters. Breakfast was not good. Overall wouldn't stay again. However the staff was very nice.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
BWB
"convenient to everything!"
Great room and location for the price!!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Quick Family Getaway"
Very nice hotel with clean rooms. Great value for the price. Definitely will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
"Comfortable room, very pleasant staff."
After the first night my wife was unable to climb the stairs and the staff was very accommodating to move us to a lower level room. For the economy traveler this was an excellent deal. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Stay in Greenville"
We really liked our room. The hotel staff was very accommodating and helpful. This is the cleanest, prettiest room we had on our whole trip. I would definitely recommend Baymont Inn in Greenville.
4 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Williams
"Nice hotel close to my destination"
Great staff. Only stayed one night. Will use again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice hotel, conveniently located."
We had a very comfortable king size bed. The room was small - especially the bathroom; however, there was only two of us - could not have accommodated 3 people, even though the sofa was a hide-a-bed. The room was clean, but needed new carpet. Breakfast at the hotel was good. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Joyce
The manager when outnof way to assist me with a 1st floor unit. I think the breakfast could have been better with fresh cut fruits, bagels and better eggs. Overall I will stay again since this was my second visit.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"Ok for dogs"
Would not go again. Room was not vacuumed and had musty order, sheets had holes, outside corridors and parking lot full of trash
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Judi
"Poor communication"
When I arrived they didn't have my reservation on file. It took 45min to check in. I left the hotel that morning to handle some personal business and returned two hours before check out. One of the house maids had been in the room and threw out all my food and beverages and cleaned my room. I will not be returning there. The room was nice but the service wasn't.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"nice stay"
I enjoyed my stay, no problems at all!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Solid econo stop."
Nothing remarkable about this hotel, but, for the price, it's a good place to stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Great deal for your money!"
Good experience they improved since last time I stayed. Towels are newer and cleaner shower and bathroom is cleaner too. I usually stay here when I am in Greenville and I recomend Baymont to anyone!
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Galina B.
"Convention Center / Delta Founders Day"
The Greenville area was nice. The hotel look New or they remodel it. The front counter person was very nice and friendly. The front inside area was clean.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Jose
"QUIET AND COMFORTABLE HOTEL, FRIENDLY STAFF."
Hi pals! I am a visitor from overseas. I came from Uruguay, South America to visit family here in Winterville. I don't know the place and my mother tongue is Spanish. That is why I appreciated the friendliness, patience and clear explanations of the staff so much. I enjoyed the quietness, order, cleanliness and nice night sleep. Breakfasts were very good. I enjoyed the waffles especially.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Gabriel
"QUIET AND COMFORTABLE HOTEL, FRIENDLY STAFF."
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Gabriel
"Baymont Greenville NC"
Enjoyed our stay. Very pleased with service. We will book there again!
3 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Jim Deans
"GREAT STAFF"
Wonderful staff...good breakfast...GOOD DEAL FOR THE $$$ !!
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
IRA
Excellent choice!
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
PlayGirlMansion
Staff was accommodating and polite. Wasn't as clean as I like it but I know staff has been cut everywhere and their time to clean is probably short. Now that beds have been downsized from queen to double, that doesn't give a married couple much wiggle room. We were in such a hurry the next morning that we didn't get to try your am dining.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Baymont Comfort"
It was very convenient to East Carolina University (where I graduated from).
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
K. K.
"Room condition"
Linen was not clean. Room was musty. Mini microwave was missing
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Good location, needs some attention"
This was my second stay here. The location is convenient to restaurants & shopping & not too far from ECU. The hotel needs some attention. Towels are small & worn, toilet paper holder coming out of the wall. Lobby smells very musty like water damage.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Very nice hotel, close to everything you need...."
After driving for 9 hours..attending a 3 hour baby shower finding a very comfortable bed was a pleasant and welcome surprise.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Repeat visit with lower standards"
Rooms had cracks in walls, exceedingly small bathroom, and poor service. We had 4 people in the room and for every day had to go to office to get clean towels and bath mat. We have stayed here before and it seemed much better for cleanliness and service. It is certainly not up to the standards of most of the Baymont establishments we've stayed in on other occasions. Breakfast area was very clean but supplied only adequately with foods. I hate "egg patties"! We finally ate breakfast at local restaurants.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Chuck
"Baymont"
After checking in & going to my room, I noticed that the parking lot was a bit dark. This was concerning as I was traveling alone. The room had an odor of old urine. The carpet was stained & old. 2 of the pillow cases were stained. A pillow had a large piece of gum stuck on it. The TV was fuzzy. The only positive thing was that they were dog friendly.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Nice location"
The motel is in a grest location. The room was dated but clean.
4 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Not Worth the Money"
For $150 a night, the cleanliness of this hotel severly lacked. While the bedding was fresh, the sink had water/toothpaste buildup on the faucet, and house keeping did not even bother to change the toilet paper roll but left a half used roll on the dispensor. When I went to make coffee in the morning, the pot itself was dirty, and the section of the coffee maker that holds the grounds was also dirty...needless to say, I didn't make coffee in my room. The toilet seat looked clean, but I didn't bother to look any closer for fear of what I may have found. With such a blatent lack of attention to detail, who knows what else wasn't cleaned adequately? Don't waste your money here, go somewhere that actually cleans their rooms!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Glenn Miller
The hotel was good but the location to ECU was not as convenient as I prefer. The rooms were really nice and large.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"ECU volleyball game"
I love the king suite..and very private.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Pretty close to ECU"
Bed and linens very comfortable. Toilet paper not good. Staff were friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was adequate but not fabulous. Coffee was best part.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Great location to Greenville Convention Center"
Nice for a one night stay...overall the room wasn't bad, some minor repairs needed to be done to the lights & bathroom. Location is great, nearby to a good majority of restaurants, stores, and the Greenville Convention Center.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2013
LJ
"Nice hotel close to home"
Hotel was nice... compared to others in the area. Parking lot a bit too busy for my liking, but overall good stay.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Coco
"nice place"
it was worth the money and a nice place to stay
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
"Quick stop"
Decent little place. Outside entry is always noisier but clean room and low cost. Helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Wonderful"
Great experience overall
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
J C
"ECU Game Getaway"
I rented a king suite and brought my pet dog - was happy with everything and Raj and Shane at the front desk were very accommodating with regard to location of my room and my dog... will gladly return for future ECU game/ trips to Greenville.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Wallace
"Happy"
Wonderful
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
MH
"Perfect location"
Overall I enjoyed my stay I feel as if the room could have been a little cleaner than it was
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very pleasing and restful."
Even though the exercise room was not running up to 100%, we were very pleased with our stay. The room was very clean and the staff was amiable and helpful. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever enjoyed at any stay.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"should have know better"
With my son being a freshman at ECU we realized we would be making numerous trips to Greenville over the next 4 years. We are trying to find the right hotel at the right price so are trying different places in the area. The Baymont does have a great price and the reviews were for the most part positive so I thought we could give it a try. Big mistake. We walked into a musty smell. Not a smell of uncleanliness just of being shut up so we thought ok, this room hasn't been occupied in a while so run the air for a while and that smell should go away. It did get better but never disappeared. The bedspread had long hairs all over it, not sure if they were pet or human, but we quickly took it off and placed it in the corner. The sheets were clean so we just used those and left the spread off. There was a used wash cloth left on the shower rod. The place was in need of a good dusting. Most of the reviews mentioned that the bed was comfortable. That was true, but that could not make up for the uncleanliness. I felt uncomfortable the whole time I was there and was very glad to leave. Had we not prepayed I would not have stayed there at all. I will definately pay more and stay in a clean place next time.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"The room was musty"
When we first walked into hte room, we were hit by a musty odor. The bedding felt damp. It was late when we got there, so we just went to sleep. We will not stay there again.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013