All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11069 Composite Dr, Dallas, TX, 75229, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Comfortable"
Good quality and free breakfast plus discount made for a comfortable stay.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Crystal
Just an overnight stay. Was in a great location and had many restaurants close by. Room was clean and quiet. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Christy
This was a very pleasant stay! The rooms were very clean and beds were so comfortable. The breakfast was also good, they had a variety of items. Our overall stay was great!! We will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future. It was also very quiet which we enjoyed. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. We could not have asked for anything more. The staff was very friendly and attended to our needs. Great hotel!!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Lucy
"Not a bad basic place to stay."
I found a hole in the sheet that I had on the bed. The sheet was clean. The TV on screen guide was difficult to get back to. The time between channels was slow. I have stayed at hotels with more comfortable sheets.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Bret
"Happy"
Excellent place to stay, great location
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Hampton Inn Dallas North"
Rooms were clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was kind and helpful. Breakfast was great.
2 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
The room for very cozy and comfortable. The breakfast was great. Many choices and they were fresh.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Carrenda
"Location was not the safest"
For just to get a nights sleep it was OK. But location I guess was the reason for the price
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Oklahoman gives OK"
No problems
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good to stay"
Very Clean and comfortable. Amenities are good. Breakfast is fair for price. Too quiet at night.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to Love Field Airport"
Everything was clean and nice. The location isn't the best, but it's really close to the airport
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
leo
"Return visit"
Everything was clean and comfortable. We have stayed here before so picked it again.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Maid knocked on door at 8 am"
The maid knocked on the door at 8 am. When I asked at the front desk if they gave check out list. She told me yes. And when I toodl her the maid knocked on the door she ask if I had the do not disturb on the door. I said it was 8. And she said she would tell that department head. But we have seen too many times on tv how maids explore the customers items in there rooms. So we had concerns with that happening.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Close to Parker University"
Very convenient and comfortable place to pass time while my daughter took her national board exams.
"cowboy Redskin game"
was there for the Cowboys and Redskins game
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Samuel
"Good Value"
This hotel was a good value for what I paid, especially on OU/Texas weekend. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the provided toiletries didn't suck, and the continental breakfast was varied and pretty decent. The wifi sucked pretty bad, and the business center was about the size of my bathroom so it wouldn't be the best hotel for getting work done. For a leisure trip, though, the hotel was a great value for the price.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Alex
"Excellent Location Great Service"
Went to Cowboys game. No complaints. Great service. Will be back 4 sure
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Zane
"One of the best Hampton inn we have stayed at."
One of the best Hamptons we have stayed at we don't usually leave a tip for the maid but the room was very clean and comfortable the hotel staff were very helpful in a big way Hampton you got it right on this one a prime location. Thanks Ronnie & Gloria Phillips .
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Ronnie
"Excellent Hotel"
I did my homework and read reviews on all hotels in the area and based on the reviews, I chose this one. Was very pleased. #1 priority to me is cleaniness and this one was most definitely clean. The room we had was updated and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast the next morning was great! I can't speak for the internet, pool or exercise areas but, what I did experience was excellent.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel,Would Probably Stay Here Again"
Pros: The hotel staff was extremely helpful and took care of everything in a timely fashion. The room was very clean and nice. They also had happy hour and breakfast. Cons: The room was kind of hot and the thermostat would not allow me to turn it down past 65, even though the room was definitely not 65 degrees. The toilet also ran very loudly every time someone in the rooms around me flushed their toilet or ran water. A co-worker of mine who was staying in a separate room had both of the same issues.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not bad"
Very clean as usual for a Hampton. Breakfast was hot and good and WiFi was free on ALL devices.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Keith
"Updated with a comfy bed!"
The hotel's furnishings have been updated to a contemporary feel. The room has a microwave and fridge which is perfect for leftovers. The bed is so comfy - there is an actual heavy comforter on the bed and an extra blanket in the armoir. The air conditioner was super cold and quiet. We got a Labor Day discount so all of this with a hot breakfast was quite a deal. The breakfast includes all of the usuals but with eggs, waffles, and biscuits & gravy. There is quite a selection and it goes until 10 which is a hour later than usual and very much appreciated. The staff is nice and welcoming. The location is right off 35 so you can get almost anywhere in 20 minutes or so. The area isn't the best, but we felt safe, the parking lot is well lit. If you're looking for upscale in the best areas of Dallas, this isn't for you... But if you're looking for a good hotel in a central location since you're going to be out and about you might give this one a try.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Brandi
"Electricity Out"
Electrical problems caused no a/c, broken elevator. No explanation, no apology, no discount, nothing.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
MO
"One day trip"
Took my girls to six flags and speed zone in Dallas tx Hotel was minutes away and very clean Service was really good
1 night trip May 29, 2014
The room was nice and clean. The bathroom has updated tiles and the caulking looks intact and new. The complimentary breakfast had plenty of variety with a rotating main entree. There were fresh fruits, oatmeal, 3 types of juices, etc. in the morning. The overall appearance of the hotel was clean and modern. I enjoyed that they had a gym as well. Complimentary wifi was useful as well.I was satisfied with the quality of service.
9 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Outstanding!"
The entire experience was great. The front desk staff were amazing and very helpful. Also, the young lady working the bar was very nice.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Koreyantai
First night was terrible--late check in, clueless front desk employee and toilet didn't work, got switched to another room and the shower didn't work. It was a clean room and comfy beds, though. A few nights later we returned, much better room, clean, quiet, bathroom functioning! Pleasant front desk employeer.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"quick get away"
It was all right. The motel was under renovation and the lobby was all torn up but our room on the 4th floor was quiet and comfortable. The bathroom did not have any ventilation.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Construction took us by surprise we wouldn't have chosen this hotel had we known about it.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
Jimmy
"Still High from Fumes..."
While the hotel was located in great proximity to our event, the overall appeal was awful. When we walked it the hotel was under construction; this was not mentioned any where prior to walking in the door. By that point it's too late to find another hotel. The smells (paint fumes, glue, etc.) were awful and ended up giving us a headache. The next morning I went down to the pool for a swim at 10:45am. First off, you have to walk outside the building past a creepy staircase that goes to a basement door on the back side of the building. This is not a great neighborhood to be walking alone. Pool sign said open from 10am-10pm, however the pad lock on the gate was still locked so I couldn't get in. When I went back in to ask; there were construction guys and I didn't feel comfortable going to the desk in my suit. I went back up to my room and called the front desk. The pool was indeed open just hadn't been attended to. After looking at the pool, it was green and there was some trash floating in it and wet towels in piles on the ground. Just not inviting at all so I ended up not going in at all. I mentioned our disappointment with the manager when we checked out and he proceeded to argue with me, in a subtle way - he told me "it will be a new hotel on your next stay." I told him, "We won't be back."
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
Unhappy Customer
"Peaceful and quiet"
I enjoyed my stay very well. There was a lot and exciting things going on Lots of places to eat at. It was very convenient to get to places.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
daisy
"Great hotel, not so great neighborhood."
Staff were great, great value for money. Did not care for the neighborhood. Next to highway, short drive to downtown and airport, but few eating places. Road works was inconvenient. Will stay again.
4 night business trip May 19, 2013
"Great breakfast...comfy beds..."
I would definitely come back when I visit dallas in the near future...
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Just fine for me"
Hotel is perfect for me and close to where my business was. The neighborhood however is pretty rough and would not make for a good family hotel stay.
2 night trip May 20, 2013
"Dallas street Construction"
This hotel is great for any stay that might be buisness related in the industial area . Very hard to get into and out of with the construction work beening done on I35. Front staff was rude when we checked and not very helpful with dining options or Airport transportion. Wifi was easy to use and the hot breakfast a good way to start the work day .
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2013
ickyvic
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very warm and inviting. The only down side is location due to continued re-construction of I35 and limited restaurant selection in immediate area. Overall the hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would stay there again.
4 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
"A definate on my return list"
This hotel was easily acessable to the interstate and easy to locate. It had nearby ammenities such as food and fuel. I was impressed by the cleanliness which is a high priority to me.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Judy
"friendly staff"
The hotel was clean and the room was very clean. The staff was friendly. The only complaint I have is the pillows. They were pretty flat. If I had known I would have brought my own. Overall, I was pleased.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Ashleigh
"Weekend Stay"
This is in a rough area! I did not feel comfortable out at night. Hotel was nice enough and was clean.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"close to the state fair. front desk were very help"
My stay was very nice & clean . We enjoyed breakfast.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2012
musical
"Awesome...just hate Dallas Traffic/Construction"
Even though Dallas construction is a mess, this hotel is superb! I love Hampton Inn and really wish I could stay at them at all times for my travel. Problem is they are over the price range I am allowed and not always everywhere I am staying...Thanks for improving you look and quality of hotel experience!
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Lindsay
"Nice staff + nice rooms = nice hotel"
The staff was very polite and I was impressed with how nice the rooms were for such a low price!
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Kels
"Excellent hotel - great value"
Staff was very nice. Breakfast was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2012
Jim B
"Close, convenient, Very Nice hotel"
Close to easy on/off exit ramp. Close to mall, lots of nearby restaurants. Very clean, comfortable hotel. Breakfast didn't start on time, but was good and continually restocked.
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2012
Tina
"Nice and clean"
This hotel is conveniently located right off the I-35 highway. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The breakfast was good. Overall pretty good for the price.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
Hotel met all our expectations. Location is close to major intersate highway and was convenient to our local destinations. Small but functional pool. Hot breakfast in the moring always offered variety of choices. Happy hour in the evening was also nice.
6 night trip Jun 7, 2012
Joe C

"Central n nice"
All good n positive with room and staff. Good to stay again and again!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
graeme

"Kurzurlaub Dallas/Texas"
Hotel liegt zwischen Dallas/City und Airport, wie auch andere Hotel am Freeway(Autobahn).Es befinden sich zu Fuß zu erreichen das Denny's und Burger King ,Tankstelle. Dieses Hotel bewerte ich mit der Schulnote:3 alles zweckmäßig.
7 night trip Apr 19, 2015