All hotels in Corte Madera, California, United States of America
45 Tamal Vista Blvd, Corte Madera, CA, 94925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Staff was very helpful. Room did not have central air conditioning. It had swamp coolers which did not cool the room enough. The set up of the room was nice...2 bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen. Nice facilities.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Catherine
"Okay for a one night stay."
Easy check-in, good bed, clean room. Good breakfast choices.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Patrick
"Large, comfortable and nice suite at good price"
The suite was very large for the price and very nice. The neighborhood was mostly residential with small shopping centers within walking distance with all the usual stores you would want. The living room was large and there was a nice dining room off the kitchen. The bed was very comfortable. The units do not have air conditioning. They have some kind of stand alone unit in each room that cools the room. However, it was so cool at night that close to the water that we didn't need it.
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"Great value!"
Totally worth staying just outside the city for this hotel. Clean, quiet oasis. We traveled back and forth to SF both days and it was totally worth it. Saved hundreds over staying in the city and much more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff was helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was satisfying.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Craig
"Marin suites pros and cons"
Have been coming here on and off for years Great location for visiting San Francisco bridge is 12 mins away. The hotel is well run clean and good buffet breakfast (included). Great pool, but hot tub was dirty this time. Only downfall to Marin Suites is there price per night I would come here more often only for the price. And check in time is ridiculous 4pm and check out 11am.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Phil
"Last minute business trip"
Booked last minute for a business trip to Corte Madera. Good room size with work desk and fast free WiFi (important to me). Location was good for me because of the meeting site proximity but you have to take the car if you want restaurant, bar, etc. there is nothing around. All in all very good value for the price paid.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Gerhard
"Favorite Bay Area hotels."
Always a great stay. Great pool. Helpful employees. Close to the city for way cheap.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Served its purpose..."
The room served its purpose... we were not as comfortable as I would have liked. No A/C, and not comfortable opening windows as they open onto the public walkway. Continental breakfast was fine. Stayed here to save money, next time will happily spend more elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Questionable receptionist"
Stayed there for weekends. Although I booked this place from the internet, the receptionist lady said the room is fully booked so she tried to charge me extra $50 for bigger room. (she does not speak English very fluently) Then she came up with that 'Oh, we won't charge you' but my credit card is temporarily charged, which I don't know whether that is officially charged. I cannot trust her. If you expect nice clean American style suite, maybe it is not. More like European old suite,leaking shower, faded wall, elevator with door(which I saw for the first time in my life), but clean though.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Daughter's graduation"
Getting to the front desk to check in was a bit unusual but once we found it all was very pleasant.The room was much bigger than anticipated, more like a small apartment,than a typical hotel room. One of the bedrooms even had a walk-in closet.Amenities like the kitchen with full size stove, oven and refrigerator along with the pool and hot tub worked out well for us as a place for family to gather before the graduation.Proximity to restaurants,shopping,grocery store and highway make this location ideal for our family to stay at again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good hotel for Corte Madera"
Big room, with enormous bed. Comfortable enough that I would stay again if the rates were good. The only issues: very overpowering room freshener, a tiny free standing air conditioning unit that was not strong enough to cool down a stuffy large room, and no black out curtains on the kitchenette window.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Great for family of 4"
Our family of four stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and it was fantastic. Plenty of room to spread out and the place is well maintained and well staffed with friendly maintenance, housekeeping and front desk staff. As a result details are well managed. The pool is nice and warm and the spa is large. Very nice!
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Love this place. Full kitchenette is crucial when traveling with the family. Great pool too
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
We are family of 5 from Sacramento and spent the day in the Stinson Beach area. The hotels and B&Bs in that area were small and would have required us to rent 2 rooms. The 2 bedroom suite we got at the Marin Suites was perfect. The full kitchen came in handy for dinner and the refrigerator was great for keeping all our snacks and drinks cold. The courtyard area was beautiful, pool was heated, and the spa was nice...the kids had a wonderful time. The staff at the front desk and the housekeeping staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was right next to the elevator and I was a little worried about that noise, but it was fine. The room could have been vacuumed a little better under the furniture but it was fine. I would definitely go back and recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Christine
"Quick and comfortable."
Large, comfortable room. An older property well preserved. Calming, relaxing atmosphere within the courtyards. A good value.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
George Mark
"Wish I could stayed longer."
Large room that was comfortable and clean. Beautiful courtyard and pool area.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"looks more up to date"
looks like there may have been some updating of kitchen and bathroom since a couple of years ago!
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"clean hotel"
parking was horrible the parking spots were so close together. But what really bothered me was my family was getting dressed and at 915am the housekeeper just walked in our room. No knocking or anything check out wasn't even until noon and we had the do not disturb on the door. I called the front desk to find out what was going on because the housekeeper and I did not understand each other. The front desk was no help with this issue.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
dani
It was a very nice stay. Hotel was clean and very enjoyable.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
S
"Nice hotel close to Muir Woods"
We were delighted with the size of our room. Nice amenities. Location is great. Close to Muir Woods, beach, Sausalito, and San Francisco. The breakfast had a lot of nice variety. The only downfalls were our bedroom phone did not work and my side of the bed had a rather large sinkhole in it which was not the most comfortable. Otherwise for an overnight stay it was great!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Comfy, but dated"
Stayed one night; the place looks like a converted apartment building. Very spacious and clean, just a bit dated though. Check in was easy and fast. Nice pool and "sanctuary" area; breakfast was decent, beds were very comfy with nice bedding; noisy because of freeway traffic. We had a bottom floor, but my associate was on the top floor and said the room was hot. No A/C.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Bonnie
"Wonderful Stay and great costumer service!."
At first we were assigned it with a mini suit in the second floor as soon as I got inside I notice a really bad odor in the room so I though it was because all the windows were close ( NO AC IN THIS HOTEL) and it need it to be ventilate it when i was unpacking and went to the bathroom to place toiletries I was surprise with a dirty toilette it was so nasty dirty. So I call the front office. They send housekeeping to clean. But the odor remains in the room after an hour in the room I stared it to have a headache. I went to the office and speak with Jose about the odor in the room and he move as to a bigger suite. Thank you Jose!.. The rest of the time in the hotel was wonderful. We gladly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was nice and abundant plenty of fresh fruits and all kinds of cereals,pastries and omelettes.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Louie
"Sort of crummy, WIFI password doesn't work"
Friendly service, "upgraded" to a handicapped suite on highway but not too loud to sleep, trash along wall in room, handful of tissues stuffed into box in bathroom, shower flooded bathroom floor, decor was "old resort": mismatched furniture inside & around pool, ceiling fans in lieu of air conditioning
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Muir Woods hike
"Great hotel for families for the price"
I stay here, every time we need a hotel in the SF/Marin area. We aren't there for the hotel. We just need a place we can get a good night sleep. The suites are spacious, perfect for traveling with kids. The pool and hot tub and outdoor facilities are pleasant. I haven't tried the breakfast. The hotel is close to the mall which has a variety of food options that are healthy, easy to get in to and reasonably priced. Parking is easy. The hotel is close to the highway but not so close that it keeps you up all night. Often, we have sporting events in the Marina district of SF and it is much easier to drive the short distance to Corte Madera than to battle the traffic and hassle of staying and eating in the city. The biggest drawback is that the hotel doesn't have air conditioning. I don't like AC so it doesn't matter to me, much but on occasion, the rooms can be uncomfortably warm. On our most recent trip, I was awakened several times by a loud dripping like noise behind the headboard of my bed. Also, we arrived right after the rooms were cleaned and the smell of cleaning products was overwhelming and made me feel a little sick. Most of time, we are very pleased with our accommodations.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
MZ Lz
"better than expected"
everything great with lots of extras
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Good hotel; mediocre beds"
Very roomy two bedroom. But bed was very uncomfortable; still achy after a four night stay. There was no closet in our King bedroom and no horizontal surfaces on which to place personal items. Hotel environment was pleasant and grounds well-kept. Pool area very nice. Staff very pleasant
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
joseph
"Nice and close to the mall."
Easy check in easy parking. Very comfortable. will stay next month.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"One night stay"
Poor bathroom
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Kun
"Comfortable hotel a bit out of the way"
The Marin Suites' location was perfect for my business trip: close to where I was going, and very convenient to the highway. The amenities were great - the only complaint is the noise -- the slamming of the metal doors, the outside sounds coming through clearly, and the noise from the room above. With sound proofing, the place would be great. Even without it, it was very pleasant and I'd stay there again.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Ed
"Room had a horrible odor"
This was our first stay at this hotel. We usually stay in Tiburon or Sausalito, and will most likely continue to do so. The hotel room smelled really bad. When we first arrived to our room, it had several windows open, which should have been the clue. Shopping and several restaurants were close by, which was a plus. We even bought a candle to light in our room, hoping it would help with the smell, but it didn't. I'm not sure if the smell was due to dirty carpet or what, but the smell was over powering and horrible.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Teri
"Affordable in comparison to others."
Affordability comes with some downfalls. If you're ok with thin walls and mediocre service, then this place is for you. I would rather pay more for a more relaxing stay.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
The hotel met all our needs. It was roomy and the breakfast was a wonderful addition. The hot tub could have been warmer.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
pene
"Needs Air Conditioning and less freeway noise."
The room was huge. I was traveling by myself and would have been happy with 1/3 the space. There was no air conditioning and the only way to get air was to open the window, which had lots of freeway noise. Otherwise the heated pool and spa were very nice to use after a long day.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
DEAN
"No A/C"
We enjoyed our stay overall. It was a holiday weekend so lots of families. With the pool being in the center of the complex it was very noisy. It is a converted apartment complex which has been updated. I was somewhat surprised to find out that there was no air conditioning (we were there during a heat wave). There is a fan in the bedroom and a wall heater in the living room. The rooms were clean and spacious and the hotel was very close to restaurants and shopping. Accessing Hwy 101 both north and south was very convenient.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great room but smells bad"
We booked this hotel based on location and price. The room and layout was excellent, it was two bedrooms with one king, two queens, separate living room and kitchen area. Overall it was good, but the room smells bad, like it was mildew, beach and smoke mixed together in the room. The ocean smell was very strong.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
JOHNNY
"Marin suites hotel"
The stay at this hotel was fine and comfortable. This hotel is somewhat older and shows the age but the room was clean and the service was good. The continental breakfast was in a little side room with little natural light and a bit dingy so I would recommend skipping this. The highlight of the place is the outside courtyard which is truly lovely - lots of greenery, quiet outside seating, as well as a nice pool and hot tub. There is a movie theater right next door if you want that kind of entertainment. Several decent restaurants are within a few blocks easy walk.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Reasonable price, big clean room but noisy"
The room and grounds itself are nice. Big clean rooms with full size refrigerators, sinks, kitchen table etc (even in "non-kitchen" rooms), pretty good offering of breakfast items and nice salt water pool and hot tub. Hotel staff made an effort but could not control or change the volume of noise that came from my room. I asked to be away from freeway end and be on upper floor. I was on 2nd floor, near the pool side knowing that noise might be a problem if I did not mention that is a core need of mine. I did not expect to be kept up by a downstairs party or woken up early in the morning like 5am with back and forth elephant foot-man walking for over an 1.5 for two of the four morning I was there. I am a light sleeper and suggest if you don't stay here if you are coming for peace and calm. If you have kids and need lots of room for them to move about and don't care the walls are thin...this is the place for you as the price was reasonable. However for me, I don't think I can chance on it again...I lost too much sleep over the inconsideration of others occupants. I imagine that it would be a hit or miss depending where you are located and who is above and/or below you. To the fairness of the hotel, the night that there was a party down below me and kept me up, the manager did do corrective measures to try to make it right. I appreciated that!
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"comfortable and easy"
Comfortable and easy. The suite was clean, well-designed and quiet. I've stayed there four times now and will again.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Perfect hotel near the Sweetwater"
We needed an affordable hotel close to the Sweetwater Music Hall , this was perfect . 1 exit away , and we were so surprised that we got basically , an apt ! Full kitchen , dining area with table set , living room w TV , and bedroom w another one . Pots and pans , full size refer . WOW . And very nice staff . Great neighborhood with excellent dining nearby .We will be back !
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Ladonna
"30 minute check in"
It took us 30 minutes to get checked in. The one clerk was answering phones and took a call and helped them while we were being helped, not OK. They couldn't find our hotel.com reso and it seemed it was because they didn't do their work of accepting it and putting it in their system. The manager was the only one that could help and he was on lunch. It wasn't handled well- 30 minutes to wait to check in is too long.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Convenient for those in Sausalito and surroundings"
On our way to the hotel they told us that our room had had a problem and that we had a room in a hotel across the street. When we arrived the problem had been fixed and we were happy.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"always good"
Awesome.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Worth the price, time, and stay."
I loved the place. For the price, comfort, and amenities, it was amazing. I will return and recommend others on staying here.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
We stayed in a two bed room but the room was a bit chilly during night time because the heating system was only in the living room. Except for that, we were very satisfied with our stay.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Excellent!!"
Very courteous and friendly staff. We had our room upgraded to a two bedroom suite at a very nominal cost.! Breakfast was good .
3 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"good option for san rafael"
it was nice!
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Sonsern
"Ahh, Home Sweets Marin!"
Marin Suites is my go-to place to stay in Marin County. With all the comforts of home in a well maintained facility and a 7 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge, I arrive at my SF destination relaxed and refreshed. On this trip I took my daughter and grandson along. They thoroughly enjoyed the warm salt water pool while I was away. We shared the 2-bedroom suite which gave us the room we needed to be together in comfort. I love this place!
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Isoke
"Great place"
Blown away by this place. We stayed here to visit Phil Lesh's Terrapin Crossroads restaurant and this place made the trip fantastic. We got the one-bedroom suite, but were upgraded for free to two-bedroom suite. Room was very large and spacious and right next to the hot tub as an added bonus. Place was clean, the continental breakfast was solid, pool/hot tub were nice, layout was nice, and location was perfect for downtown san fran and Muir Woods. Great place, will definitely stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Jesse
"Nice hotel, nice rooms and common area"
Had a great stay except for pipe noise in walls. Loved the hot tub and outdoor common are
Other trip Jan 5, 2015