All hotels in Corte Madera, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here45 Tamal Vista Blvd, Corte Madera, CA, 94925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"looks more up to date"
looks like there may have been some updating of kitchen and bathroom since a couple of years ago!
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Comfy, but dated"
Stayed one night; the place looks like a converted apartment building. Very spacious and clean, just a bit dated though. Check in was easy and fast. Nice pool and "sanctuary" area; breakfast was decent, beds were very comfy with nice bedding; noisy because of freeway traffic. We had a bottom floor, but my associate was on the top floor and said the room was hot. No A/C.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Bonnie
"better than expected"
everything great with lots of extras
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Good hotel; mediocre beds"
Very roomy two bedroom. But bed was very uncomfortable; still achy after a four night stay. There was no closet in our King bedroom and no horizontal surfaces on which to place personal items. Hotel environment was pleasant and grounds well-kept. Pool area very nice. Staff very pleasant
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
joseph
"One night stay"
Poor bathroom
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Kun
"Room had a horrible odor"
This was our first stay at this hotel. We usually stay in Tiburon or Sausalito, and will most likely continue to do so. The hotel room smelled really bad. When we first arrived to our room, it had several windows open, which should have been the clue. Shopping and several restaurants were close by, which was a plus. We even bought a candle to light in our room, hoping it would help with the smell, but it didn't. I'm not sure if the smell was due to dirty carpet or what, but the smell was over powering and horrible.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Teri
"Needs Air Conditioning and less freeway noise."
The room was huge. I was traveling by myself and would have been happy with 1/3 the space. There was no air conditioning and the only way to get air was to open the window, which had lots of freeway noise. Otherwise the heated pool and spa were very nice to use after a long day.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
DEAN
"Great room but smells bad"
We booked this hotel based on location and price. The room and layout was excellent, it was two bedrooms with one king, two queens, separate living room and kitchen area. Overall it was good, but the room smells bad, like it was mildew, beach and smoke mixed together in the room. The ocean smell was very strong.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
JOHNNY
"Marin suites hotel"
The stay at this hotel was fine and comfortable. This hotel is somewhat older and shows the age but the room was clean and the service was good. The continental breakfast was in a little side room with little natural light and a bit dingy so I would recommend skipping this. The highlight of the place is the outside courtyard which is truly lovely - lots of greenery, quiet outside seating, as well as a nice pool and hot tub. There is a movie theater right next door if you want that kind of entertainment. Several decent restaurants are within a few blocks easy walk.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Reasonable price, big clean room but noisy"
The room and grounds itself are nice. Big clean rooms with full size refrigerators, sinks, kitchen table etc (even in "non-kitchen" rooms), pretty good offering of breakfast items and nice salt water pool and hot tub. Hotel staff made an effort but could not control or change the volume of noise that came from my room. I asked to be away from freeway end and be on upper floor. I was on 2nd floor, near the pool side knowing that noise might be a problem if I did not mention that is a core need of mine. I did not expect to be kept up by a downstairs party or woken up early in the morning like 5am with back and forth elephant foot-man walking for over an 1.5 for two of the four morning I was there. I am a light sleeper and suggest if you don't stay here if you are coming for peace and calm. If you have kids and need lots of room for them to move about and don't care the walls are thin...this is the place for you as the price was reasonable. However for me, I don't think I can chance on it again...I lost too much sleep over the inconsideration of others occupants. I imagine that it would be a hit or miss depending where you are located and who is above and/or below you. To the fairness of the hotel, the night that there was a party down below me and kept me up, the manager did do corrective measures to try to make it right. I appreciated that!
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"comfortable and easy"
Comfortable and easy. The suite was clean, well-designed and quiet. I've stayed there four times now and will again.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Perfect hotel near the Sweetwater"
We needed an affordable hotel close to the Sweetwater Music Hall , this was perfect . 1 exit away , and we were so surprised that we got basically , an apt ! Full kitchen , dining area with table set , living room w TV , and bedroom w another one . Pots and pans , full size refer . WOW . And very nice staff . Great neighborhood with excellent dining nearby .We will be back !
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Ladonna
"30 minute check in"
It took us 30 minutes to get checked in. The one clerk was answering phones and took a call and helped them while we were being helped, not OK. They couldn't find our hotel.com reso and it seemed it was because they didn't do their work of accepting it and putting it in their system. The manager was the only one that could help and he was on lunch. It wasn't handled well- 30 minutes to wait to check in is too long.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"always good"
Awesome.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Worth the price, time, and stay."
I loved the place. For the price, comfort, and amenities, it was amazing. I will return and recommend others on staying here.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
We stayed in a two bed room but the room was a bit chilly during night time because the heating system was only in the living room. Except for that, we were very satisfied with our stay.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Excellent!!"
Very courteous and friendly staff. We had our room upgraded to a two bedroom suite at a very nominal cost.! Breakfast was good .
3 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"good option for san rafael"
it was nice!
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Sonsern
"Ahh, Home Sweets Marin!"
Marin Suites is my go-to place to stay in Marin County. With all the comforts of home in a well maintained facility and a 7 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge, I arrive at my SF destination relaxed and refreshed. On this trip I took my daughter and grandson along. They thoroughly enjoyed the warm salt water pool while I was away. We shared the 2-bedroom suite which gave us the room we needed to be together in comfort. I love this place!
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Isoke
"Great place"
Blown away by this place. We stayed here to visit Phil Lesh's Terrapin Crossroads restaurant and this place made the trip fantastic. We got the one-bedroom suite, but were upgraded for free to two-bedroom suite. Room was very large and spacious and right next to the hot tub as an added bonus. Place was clean, the continental breakfast was solid, pool/hot tub were nice, layout was nice, and location was perfect for downtown san fran and Muir Woods. Great place, will definitely stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Jesse
"Nice hotel, nice rooms and common area"
Had a great stay except for pipe noise in walls. Loved the hot tub and outdoor common are
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice hotel at a fair price."
Room was decorated with well-thought-out fixtures and colors. Bed and room was very comfortable. Parking is a challenge if you do not have a small car. The staff was very friendly and professional. The only drawback was the breakfast. The layout of the food bar led to traffic jams. Coffee ran out very quickly and took too long to refill. The blueberry muffins were great! I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
We couldn't sleep the whole night because of the refrigerator noises and the heater. Don't even think about booking this hotel, it will ruin your trip.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Trip to visit our kids."
It's an older hotel with lots of cosmetic updating, mostly not very well done.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Andrea
"Great stay for the Bay!"
Upon arrival it was a little hard to navigate the parking for check in. Having said that check in was smooth and fast. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The only problem I had was the call to my room from the front desk as I was walking in from dinner. The front desk said they got a complaint about noise in my room from another room. I did explain I had just walked in the door so it must be a mistake. About 20 minutes later my phone rang again only this time I didnt answer I was almost asleep. In the morning I listened to the message, again from the front desk about another complaint and they would ask me to leave if they received another complaint. I was confused by these calls as it was very quiet in this hotel and especially my room since all I did was use it for sleep. I never even turned on the tv. I did go down to the continental breakfast which was ok. I only walked out with some fruit and a boiled egg. I would stay here again it was good for the price and location.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"nice"
Big suite enough room. Nice.clean.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
benjamin
"Nice grounds; okay facility."
This hotel was in a convenient location for us. The open courtyard was lovely and we would have used it if staying longer. The building could use some upkeep. Breakfast included more than we expected. We had difficulty finding out room after checking in, which was frustrating to tired travelers. All in all, we may stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Douglas
"Many lamps did not work, others flickered!"
Many lamps did not work, others flickered, The bed sheets were very rough, Like sand paper! The room looked very worn and run down. It needs paint. The couch was very old, faded and not very comfortable. Not much value for what you paid.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Harry
"Marin Suites"
The hotel itself is tired but our room was perfect.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Mary B
"Great on convenience, short on overall experience"
This motel is located close to al kinds of shopping. It was also very convenient for the road traveler. However, the room was hot, and we could not control the temperature to cool it down. The microwave did not work, and the highway noise kept us awake two nights. Staff was pleasant and the room was clean. We will avoid staying here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Okay, but..."
We were upgraded to a two bedroom suite (even tho there were only two of us) which was nice except that meant we had a large family living upstairs - very noisy! TV remotes didn't work easily and the breakfast area was very crowded - but it WAS Thanksgiving weekend so probably they were full. Parking lot cramped. Front desk help was exceptional, though! Handy location to freeway.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Decent older hotel"
Marin Suites Hotel is a decent hotel. As soon as you walk into the lobby, you can tell it's old. It's pretty bare bones in the reception area and the walls are a bit patched up. The hotel grounds are really nice, though, with sitting areas outside, BBQs, a fire pit, and a nice "sanctuary" area. The rooms are on par with the reception. They're old. They've been superficially updated with new beds and vanities, but you can definitely tell the rooms are old and tired. Both of our pillows were uncomfortable, and there weren't any extras to choose from. The room was also quite loud. The wall heater and refrigerator made noise throughout the night, and we could hear people walking around on the walkway above our room. In the morning, we could hear other rooms showering. It was nice to have a small eating area in the room. The room was also very clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Troy
"Good in a pinch."
We stayed over in Marin as we had a very early morning fishing charter to catch the next day. The property appeared to be an apartment complex that was remodeled into a hotel suite. If you are a business traveler that wants a weekly place, it might do you well as it had a decent sized kitchen and living room. The bed was not so comfortable, a bit "lumpy" feeling. Also, our upstairs neighbors came in about 1:00 am and we could hear them walking around and talking. After that we didn't get much sleep. Too bad the facility doesn't have better insulation between floors. But since all other hotels in the area were booked, this was a decent price for a last minute decision.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Shawn
"Marin County Suites"
Hotel is best for extended stays on a budget.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"good place fun for the family"
you enjoyed it the bathrooms could have been a more clean the toilet clogged during our stay however staff was quick to respond and take care of it the breakfast in the morning was amazing delicious food great coffee overall this was fun for the family and we all enjoyed our stay and had a wonderful time
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"More a motel than a hotel"
I spent 5 minutes filling out a declaration of what I wouldn't do and couldn't do in my room! This is a $100 a night m/hotel. Book only if desperate.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
peter
"Convient option to staying in San Fransico."
Thank you for the very nice 2 bedroom suite. And a very quick check in experience. Lot's of shopping or resturants nearby.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Wendy
"nice but no a/c"
Great place. Plenty of space. Only downside was no A/C.
3 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
MARK
"Simple but it worked for us"
Very comfortable room, fast wifi and helpful staff. Value for money. Noticed swimming hoists for disabled swimmers into spa and main pool!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
eileen
"Hot just way too hot!"
The stay was terrible, the staff was rude. The room was at least 90 degrees the spot cooler that they rolled into the room did not cool at all. The receptacles do not accept three prong plugs (ones with a ground) so I could not charge my laptop. Overall a terrible experience. I will never be returning.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
nice place well located
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
laura
"Nice common areas and real kitchens"
We stayed 2 nights. It was much less expensive than other hotels in the area so I was a little worried, but it was actually very nice. The exterior wasn't much to look at, but all the rooms faced into two very nice courtyards. Good pool and hot tub. Gas grills for guests to use. Breakfast had a large selection with hot food. The only complaint we had was the room was stuffy and our room was near the 101 so it was very loud when we opened the windows.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Adele
"Very nice"
The first day we did not like it, but the longer we stayed the more we like it! Love their swimming pool!
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Ken
"Loved it!"
the staff was super friendly and easy to talk to, every question I had was answered and I have no complaints whatsoever. The hotel room was spacious and comfortable, felt like home away from home. The pool, hot tub and outdoor seating area was beautiful. I wish I could have stayed longer. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in that area and next time I visit the city, I will definitely be staying at Marin Suites Hotel. Very much satisfied.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Shannon
"Marin Suites Corte Madera"
Everything was great except that they didn't have AC in any of the rooms. This came as a shock to us because we are so used to hotels having AC that we never expected this. My wife is very susceptible to heat so she was quite uncomfortable for a while until the sun went down and things cooled off due to the Marin sea air influence. I know that September is probably the hottest month of the year in Marin County and probably the only time you need AC, so I understand why they don't offer it. But it would be better had we known as we would probably have found another accommodation which would have been unfortunate since it is a really nice hotel. Just check the weather for the time you are going to stay and if it's really hot(above 80F) and a family member has a difficult time with heat then reconsider, otherwise it's great! Go for it!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Jay
"Sweet Hotel!"
I really liked this hotel. We stayed here and took a ferry from Larkspur into the city. It was farther then I wanted to walk from the Ferry building, esp at night, but the drive was only about a mile so it was fine. The suites are big and had a very useable kitchen equipped with everything we needed. The decorations (rugs, drapes, furniture) were kind of ugly and it lacked a real comfortable feel but other then that it was great. The pool is salt water (much nicer then chlorine) and was great as well as the jacuzzi. It also has a very nice back courtyard with nice garden/landscaping and a fire pit, as well as BBQ's it looked like were free to use. It probably lacks the super nice new, fancy feel other hotels in the area might have, but it is priced right and definitely a good value if you don't need luxury.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
sky
"Nice hotel close to SF"
Had an overall positive experience with the hotel. It was roughly a 20-25mins drive away from downtown San Francisco. The hotel is in a decent area right off the highway. The room was very clean, modern and a decent size. SF is known for being expansive, so this hotel is a great option while staying in SF. While being on this side of the bridge, you can easily get to Muir Woods which is a must see while being in SF. Also, right before you head over the Golden Gate Bridge there is a photo area to get some get shots of SF and the bridge.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Good spot not far from all the sites"
Good hotel, very friendly and helpful staff, clean room. Only stayed one night, but was easy to get to off the 101 and the staff was very friendly and helpful with info regarding the area
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Pat H
"Beautiful courtyard and pool area"
Just the shower head was leaking because the plumber's tape had eroded.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Vitaly
"Great Value, Oversized Suite"
Was impressed with the size of the suite. Didn't realize it would include full kitchen and dining area. Complex is a little dated but hotel made the most of it with newer décor, furnishings, etc. Grounds, pool, continental breakfast a huge plus. Some freeway noise but did not affect our enjoyment of the room. Would stay there again for sure.
4 night family trip Aug 14, 2014