All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
2617 Killington Rd, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not worth it"
Although the lobby and staff were nice- the rooms are just not comfortable. You just feel dirty.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Pam
"Not bad"
Great location. The hotel itself needs to be updated/renovated
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Disappointing hotel in central Killington"
Rooms were very old fashioned, basic, you could feel cold air through the windows. Very noisy. No cosy place in the hotel: fire places were not lit. Appalling state of the changing rooms and lockers at the pool
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Steph
"skii killington"
Just average accommodations but sufficient for skiing.
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Greg
"Its the Killingtion Access road, what do I expect?"
Wow, this place has declined, but complete renovations coming this summer. Nice breakfast, good coffee!. Slimy bathroom floor and no water pressure.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
alan
"Nice location but needs help"
Just had a 3 day stay and have been a long time customer. I know the place is a bit run down but it's clean and central to skiing and dining/bars. This trip the inn ran out of hot water during my shower the internet service was very slow and the ice machine was a rusted out non working hulk. In my mind that's 3 strikes if you are a serious skier spending 6 hours on the mountain. The front desk while polite blamed the cold water and slow internet on high demand. I was there the weekend before Christmas - have to wonder about their Christmas week plan is?
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great location, dated hotell"
The hotel and espesually its facilities could use some love and attentiveness. There is defiantly not enough staff running the place. Lots of cleanup is required during breakfast or in the spa area. The location is great though 5 min away from the slopes.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Clean Rooms"
This hotel had very clean rooms and a very friendly staff. This hotel mainly caters to the winter crowd's. Our room came with breakfast. We tried the breakfast the first morning, on the second morning we went out for breakfast. The quality of food I believe is due to it being the off season for them. They had cereal, toast, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and bacon. The hash browns were unedible. During the winter months I am told that their breakfast is alot better.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Great location, spacious room, wished our stay was longer. Had a wonderful stay at this hotel, will surely plan to stay here again when visiting the area again!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
The Hotel Staff were great! The hotel itself is ok at best only because it is very dated. The folding door in the closet had boards attached to them so they no longer folded or shut tightly. The towels were paper thin and half of the light switches in the room worked the remainder were not working. Overall it is as I said, ok but for the money I would think they could start doing some upgrades.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"A place to stay"
Hotel was dated and some parts were very run down. We were charged a resort fee during our one night stay and let me tell you friend, this place has no business charging that fee. Place was clean and everything in the room worked.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Mr. Young
"Old, worn and not worth the price"
Overall it was OK. The room was decent. But the overall hotel was pretty beat up. The Breakfast was very disappointing .
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Has potential but needs renovation"
Our room was comfortable and clean enough although there were water marks on the ceiling and the hotel generally is shabby and in need of refurbishment. There is a lovely roaring fire in the lobby but the environment is dreary and outdated. Breakfast was pretty awful. Dried out hot buffet of leathery bacon and rubbery egg - totally inedible. Too carb heavy some fruit ut we had to leave our dishes on the side and no one cleared them away so unpleasant to be around. The receptionist at check in and check out were pleasant and fairly welcoming but we didn't interact with any other staff members.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Texi
"Dissapointed!!!"
Let me start by saying it could have been an awesome hotel. It was not! Hotel is very run down. Carpet is worn and rooms are very dated. Paint was peeling and the bathroom left a lot to be desired. Couldn't even slide the shower curtain because it was rigged and messed up. The toilet leaked and would flush on its own. This kept us up all night! Wanted to go use the pool in the morning but no one would unlock the area. The posted time was 8am and at 9:30 after talking to the front desk still no luck. To sum it up, we were scheduled to stay Friday and Saturday night. We checked out Saturday morning and found somewhere else to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Ryan
"No Way it's 3.5 stars."
Looks good from 100 yards, but up close this hotel is losing it's fight against the ravages of time, weather, and skiers. Room was clean and good sized, but the mattress sloped to a depth in the center, and my wife was scared to enter the shower based on stains on floor. I usually feel comfortable with a 3.5 star rating on hotes.com, but this place will cause me to rethink that strategy.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Tedban
"Not what we expected"
It was ok. Staff is excellent (particularly the bartender). But they make it seem like something it is not. The rooms are closer to Motel 6. Carpet in the hall has an odor. Pool needs to be completely renovated. The thing of it is, they have assets they don't sell - while they sell what they don't really have! The patio has an excellent view of the mountain. One can come directly outside from the pool area. Or sit on the patio. They could use table service for drinks out there. Certainly enough people to warrant it. Breakfast was good - better than we expected. This is a 3 star hotel selling rooms at 4 star prices. I won't stay there again but I don't really have any complaints other than it was overpriced for the value. I would have preferred to pay less and gone out for a really nice breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Sylvia
"Stayed for the Spartan Beast"
From the outside and lobby the hotel was very clean and looked very cozy and inviting. The rooms were nice and clean but outdated. Fortunately, I was just looking for a place to crash near the race venue and the location was perfect. The facilities were okay, neither bad nor great. The bar on the main floor had so so food, but there are plenty of other places to eat in the area. Overall, nice place to stay as long as your not looking to be wowed or thinking modern comfort. Heat worked well, bathroom clean, beds were soft.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
schoi0
"Killington"
Room was clean.Bed was nice. Room had a portable air unit with the duct hose cut in the wall. The hose was held together with blue leapard duct tape. The indoor pool was dirty. The liner was pulling out of the pools. The hot tub, when I turned on the jets it was all foam.The breakfast was good at the hotel and it was free.The parking lot was dirt and stone. Large holes in dirt part. The outside of the building and grounds could be better maintained.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Scott S
I'm sure this hotel was a 5 star destination 20-30 years ago but it is totally outdated and kind of run down. The continental breakfast was really good though.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Mediocre hotel near the mountains"
I stayed one night in the summer, so it was offseason for the hotel. I normally stay at 4 star hotels (e.g. Westin), but decided to try something different because there were not really any big chain hotels in this area. My expectations were lower than usual because of the lower rating and pictures, but the actual room was worse than I expected. The tub had a black film at the bottom, so I couldn't use it to bathe or shower. It also dripped all night. The rest of the bathroom was clean and somewhat spacious, but the toilet made weird noises for a few minutes after flushing. The room itself wasn't really dirty, but very dingy and in need of updating. The carpeting had some old stains, the chair had a large rip with stuffing hanging out, and the bedspread felt weird. I ended up using a spare blanket from the closet and some blankets from my car to make the bed feel clean and comfortable. There was a little balcony off the room, which was nice. The A/C, to the extent it existed, could not be controlled by guests. Even though it was a cooler night, the room was muggy and needed air to circulate. We ended up leaving the door to the balcony open for fresh air. The hotel had some decent features, like a fireplace in the lounge, free continental breakfast, free internet, free parking, and some good views. I wouldn't stay here again, but I probably got what I paid for this time.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"good midway stop"
This hotel was VERY rundown, dirty with stains on everything. The chair in the room was worn with tares. The shower was filthy, it looked like someone cleaned auto parts in there. The toilet ran all night. At breakfast they used paper plates & cups. When I was booking, I asked if they had a restaurant on site, the person on the phone said yes, NO, just at the bar was nochos and the "special" was a meatball sub! If we didn't arrive so late in the day we would have looked around for something cleaner. Don't waste your money.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
A C
"Great Bones for this hotel, but lacking some decor"
The hotel has a great location, nice breakfast in the morning, lots of things around it to do, but the decor in the room and bathroom definitely needed some updating to make it the hotel it can be! it has a great lobby and fireplace and amenities, but the room had a tired TV and wallpaper and the shower curtain had to be from the 70's! Overall experience at the hotel and comfort of the room was good, and I would love to see the hotel live up to its potential. I
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Brenda
"Highly recommended"
Staff was extremely courteous and friendly. Nice pool and hot tubs (both indoor and outdoor). Room was spacious and comfortable. Nice touch was a DVD player and a good library of films that you could borrow from the frontdesk. Decent breakfast included. Very nice view from my 2nd floor room. Certainly convenient to the ski resort but I was actually there in the summer and interested in visiting Woodstock VT. To me it was a pretty convenient location given the excellent summer rates and the fact that it's a very pretty and not overly long drive between the hotel and Woodstock.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Krynnl
The hotel was only average. The furniture in the room was old and tattered. Two of three windows in the room were broken and could not be opened. There was a portable air conditioner which was nice, and a flat screen TV.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Close to lake Gorge and Burlington"
The rooms were clean but the hotel needed a total paint job in and out. The outside pool needed major repairs.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
David Clarke
Wi-Fi was available only in the hall room
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Lubo
"Running toilet all night spoils trip!"
First, this was our 10th time my mom & I have spent time at the Inn of 6 Mtns. I booked a handicapped room for 4 nights for my 93 year old mom & I to help her out. However, from the start the toilet seemed a little noisy but soon quieted down. But on the 3rd night night at 2am it got unbearably loud. Three hours later we fell asleep. They did fix it the next day. However, this should not have happened. I feel like they are letting things go.
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Cooperative Staff"
Nice Hotel in a wonderful location, Staff was very helpful letting us check in early and giving hiking suggestions.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Greg
"Very beautiful and relaxing"
Very nice place, great view, very relaxing and quiet. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"nice place"
The breakfast is the usual simple fare for an included breakfast. The rooms were nice AND clean. We were there briefly just for an overnight stay so didn't really use the facilities.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice Room"
It was a nice room, and the person who checked us in was great, but ... where do I start. The hotel looked like it was kind of beat up, probably by skiers and snowboarders over the years. But then again it was offseason for them and maybe the maintainence staff was kept short when there is no snow. But that doesn't excuse the shower curtain liner that had been ripped to shreds and never replaced. Maybe we got what we paid for, as it was a great price, and a great location. But i've learned my lesson, don't book until you read the reviews!!!
2 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Nice staff"
Hotel was older, rather run down physically. Spa and lap pool and exercise room were nice. Staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast supposedly served 7-10 am, at 9 there were a few english muffins left and some cereal. Their DVD library was a nice touch, but the remotes with the tv would not let you switch to video input on the tv, had to find the manual switch on the side of the tv. Not a huge deal but it was annoying because there was nothing near the tv or in the room to indicate that was all that was needed to work the DVD. Was a decent stay given the rate.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Ski/ Snowboard Trip with a friend"
We stayed here for a mid week trip and had a great time. The place is nice and the hot tub really seals the deal.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
The pool looked dirty. There was extensive water damage on the ceilings throughout the building. The Inn needs to be update.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great spot"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Front desk was helpful, room was clean, and the breakfast was delicious.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"cheap and convienent"
I would first like to point out that during the last night of our stay, a hotel man entered our room UNANNOUNCED with his key card, barging open the door and scaring us half to death. He apologized once and quickly closed the door. He never gave us any explanation or compensation for what I consider a very inappropriate and inexcusable mistake. There was no reason to enter our room without knocking as we payed in advance and were still "checked in". For that reason I knocked down the rating a star. Putting that rare occurrence aside, My boyfriend and I had a 3 night stay during March and it was early in the week. I spent a lot of time researching hotels around the area and settled on this one because of how close it was to the base lodges of Killington and the fact that it included hot breakfast ( perfect to fuel a long day of skiing ). We had an overall fine experience here. The sheets seemed clean but the comforters need to be replaced or actually washed. It is not a fancy five star hotel but it was perfect for two college students who are on a budget yet do not want to settle for a dirty motel. The complimentary hot breakfast was pretty good and so was the 4:30 cookies and hot chocolate after a long day of skiing. One night when we were tired we ate at the hotel bar/restaurant. The food wasn't bad and the bar was very convenient for a drink after a long day. We would definitely stay here again during the ski season
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2014
"Close to Killington"
We have stayed here twice previously. This third room was the best yet. Room was in great shape, very good breakfast. Food was hot and the coffee maker worked fine. During previous trips, the breakfast foods were cool and the coffee was bad. Maybe some new personnel in the kitchen? We will stay here again, good value for the price.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Charlie Mc
"Aging property"
While the hotel is old and really showing it's age, it was still a good value for what we paid. And it was really convenient. They really haven't done any upkeep, peeling wallpaper, patched ceilings not painted over, older tile. But the heat worked really well and the fireplaces were gorgeous.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Debbie C
"Friendly staff clean"
Staff was friendly and rooms were clean comfortable bed but the place could use some updating. The water didn't get very warm In the shower and the out door hotub was look warm wich was disappointing after a long day of skiing
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"OK building, Excellent location/amenities"
We stayed here the weekend of 3/8/14. Building needs a little work but it's fine for the price (after all, I didn't spend much time in my room!). I think a "worn in building" can make it a bit cozier. Positives- location, price, amenities (free breakfast, 2 movies per night, games, pool, jacuzzi, big open fireplaces, a nice mezzanine to relax and generally an interesting building where the little ones can explore. Breakfast was simple with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and hash browns/French fries, small bagels, toast, cereal and hot coffee and OJ. Hotel is a mile from Killington and even closer to all the restaurants. Staff was nice. Negatives- building is a bit tired, but still totally fine. I'm generally not a complainer. However- Wifi in the rooms was horrible....very, very weak. If you need to work, you will have a tough time accessing your company network. I had to work a lot and the best place to access the internet was in the lobby, which is not the best place to be productive. Bathrooms are OK, but no face clothes and minimal supplies (1 bar of soap, 1 bottle of shampoo, conditioner, lotion). FINALLY, our room was way too hot, so our second night I opened a window 6" (in the middle of March!!) and it was nice and cool. Would stay again and hope to enjoy more of the hotel next time.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"OK building, Excellent location/amenities"
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Excellent mid-scale place to stay near Killington"
We were, overall, very impressed with the quality of the Inn. While the room decor is a little dated, the room was larger than some at this price point, the beds were comfortable, and the included breakfast was very good - eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, fruit, juice, cereals, and pastries. The location is excellent - it is not ski on/ski off, but the drive is less than 5 minutes to the Snowshed and Rams Head lodges. The staff was friendly. Though we did not use it the, pool looked great. We also liked the ambiance - exposed wood, big fireplaces, and nice views in some directions (in others you only see the road or the other businesses). We would definitely consider it again so long as the price point was below $200.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Karl
"Old. Outdated. Yet A Convenient Location"
The hotel is really outdated with decor probably from 20 years ago but location-wise... it's great because it's next to Killington Mountain and several good restaurants. Our stay is just fine.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2014
"Nice convenient hotel"
Decent hotel. Pretty good breakfast. Convenient to everything on the access road.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great location for a ski trip to Killington"
Had a great 2 night stay for a quick ski trip. Having door to door shuttle service to Killington Mountain was perfect. Enjoyed the hot tub after a long day on the slopes & then a nice beverage in the cute little Cedars Pub. Would stay her again.
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
Patti
"Good location situated among good restaurants"
Friendly reception. Room was ready and clean in a very quiet location on the top floor. We were surprised that they wanted us to bring our skiis to the room.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"very convenient"
Reasonably priced for the area. Hotel could use some sprucing up.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Karin
"Couldn't be any closer to the mountain!"
Great clean rooms that are close to all. My only stay in Killington.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
Brandon Branch
"Better looking from outside"
Hotel is just OK. Wifi was terrible. We actually moved rooms to get a better signal which didn't help. The Jacuzzi it tiny which makes little sense for a hotel at a ski resort. The included breakfast was very poor. I will not stay there again
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Shuttle to mountain"
Nice big fire in lobby, hot apple cider, and nice pool! Somewhat outdated-
Other trip Jan 8, 2014