All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2520 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great Hotel at a great location!!"
It was just to get some alone time. Place very roomy, clean and welcoming.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Ivonne
"meets expectations"
Internet connection is adequate if you need to work online. Overall the place is typical for the price range. Very close but not right on interstate, no road noise.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
ROBERT
"Quality Inn Delivers"
I grew up 5 minutes away, so I am familar with this area. Superb customer service at the front desk. They had me checked into my roomn in less than 2 minutes flat ! The room was perfect...fridge', microwave, very clean bathroom and bedroom area. The bed was incredibly comfortable, amost as good as mine at home. Continental breakfast was what is usally is...ok. Make you own waffles and you are good to go until lunch. Very nice pool, as well. Looking forward to returning next month. Neighborhood is mostly Big Lots, K-Mart, Froz-Yoghurt (horrible), Dollar Star (great wine for a dollar !)Wendys, Sweet Tomatoesm, etc... Super easy access to I-95-minutes to the Airports in either Ft. Lauderdale, or Miami. 10-minutes to Lester's Diner !
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
"some quality intact"
Ok
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"good hotel"
good place to stay close to everything, we passed a good time at this hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Jose
"Pleasant surprise"
One night stay before a trip in the morning. I was surprised of the cleanliness and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel rooms are accessible from outside. I was a little concerned. The breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"WOULDN'T GO BACK"
Front Desk personnel were very helpful. Room was not well maintained. If you find yourself at this hotel, don't look under the rim of the toilet; it will make you sick! Also, don't use the safe in the room!! Location was fine. Free shuttle to & from airport. Must pay for shuttle to cruise port and cruise port to airport. Close to a good outdoor shopping mall. Cheap places to eat nearby. Final advice - don't stay here unless you just can't find another place. That was our dilemma. It was Spring Break and hotels were full and prices were inflated.
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Delbert
"verrrrry poor"
doors didn't lock...the shuttle service left 3 of our party at the dock for 2 hours until the hotel said to take a cab!!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great experience i will go back"
Great location, great staff, very clean the only problem i had was the extra hard bed and the super soft pillow, different from that everything else was great. They are very nice and helpful
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Christian
"just passing through"
The stay was nice and convient
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Recommend"
Had a great time. Stores, shopping near by. Shuttle service to and from hotel very convenient. Will stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Anabell Christine
"Great deal and a good price"
The pick up a the airport was fast. The check in was also fast and friendly. We walked across the street and had a good supper. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night sleep. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise with a wide verity of choices. The shuttle to the cruise ship was well planned and we were in our room in no time. This is an older place that is kept in good repair and I feel that for the price the room ,transportation and breakfast was a great deal. We will stay here again and recommend it to all our friends.t
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Edward
"Not good"
This room was not clean. There was food crumbs, hair everywhere and stains on the sheets. The wall had random hole in it. Pick another airport hotel.
Other trip May 30, 2015
maddie
"Wrong Shuttle pick up informaton"
Got wrong information on where the shuttle was. Other than that, pretty good.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Don
"Review"
The wi-fi was not working properly. Not a big deal but I think Americans are just spoiled these days.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Disappointing"
We stayed on both ends of our week vacation. The first room was okay. The second room was $10 more and was listed as deluxe king. However, no microwave or fridge like the first room. Also our pillows were full of shredded foam, pretty disgusting. Asked about the shuttle four times and got four different answers: runs 24 hours, starts at 5:30, runs on the hour starting at 6. And then we had to ask a 4th time to find out we needed reservations for the shuttle.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Michie
"Disappointing for a Quality Inn"
The hotel room was clearly very old without being well maintained. There were dark mildew like areas around the soap dish in the shower and along the floor in the bathroom by the toilet. In addition the dirt had built up around the doorknobs and light switches so they were dark and filthy.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Kelsey
The room a/c was dirty and hindered the comfort of the room in cooling. The bathroom was outdated and floors in the corner were dirty and the tub seemed to move while taken a shower.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Wendy
"Never again"
No hot water, furniture old and damage, a/c loud... To go to the room you have to go thru the pool area... Even when I stay for a couple of hours is the 1st and last time I stay at this hotel. Shuttle to and from the airport was great!
PRlady
Comfortable, but has to improve and renew some details.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Six problems and one good solution."
After checking in at exactly 3 P M, we were told there were NO first floor rooms left. Two minutes after check-in time? When we got to our 2nd floor room, the light over the sink would not work. Called and had a maintenance person there in a very short time. We then tried to get the air conditioner to blow out cold air. They came three times to fix the problem. After that the front desk person then said we should move to a different room. After we moved all f our belongings to the new room, I decided to use the rest room. I sound the toilet seat up and urine and paper in the bowl...disgusting. The last problem was when opening the closet door, it fell off!!! We were staying here because it was near the cruise port and we need a safe place to leave our car. To compensate for the problems we experienced, the parking fee for the five days we were to be gone was waived.
Johnnycat1710
"perfect for what we needed"
We just needed a place close to the airport for the night as we were leaving out bright and early in the morning. Great price, close to airport, nice neighborhood and convenient. Easy check in, comfortable rooms. You can tell it's been remodeled from an older hotel but the décor was nice. Rooms was clean, bathroom was slightly small but great for what we needed. Continental breakfast included. Transportation to/from the airport if we needed it. No loud noises at night, elevator to the upper levels.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Shannon
"Recommend!"
Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and cozy room. Fair prices. What more could you ask for in a hotel? And there are a bunch of shopping complexes nearby too if you wanna get your eat/shop on! :)
Other trip May 21, 2015
Rachel
"family trip"
The room was clean but didn't have a fridge looked like they took it out. The pool was great. Very close to the airport
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
jennifer
"convenient to airport."
Convenient to airport. Nice pool. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Colleen
"Tired hotel"
Hotel is outdated and tired. When I called from airport to request shuttle, I was told that there were no reservations under my name, then I was told I was already checked into the room and someone else already checked in under my name. I was put on hold while she called the room to find out who was in the room. When the clerk came back on she told me she found the reservation and everything was fine. After a 10.5 hour flight, this was not the experience I wanted to deal with. The hotel was about a 15 minute shuttle from airport and upon arrival, I was given my room. The room was drab and smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Also, in courtyard, many full ashtrays and trash laying around.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Jan
"Overnight stay"
Convenient location. Good service
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Basic but ok"
I live in The Bahams and I stay a lot at this hotel, out of convenience. It is very basic, but close to Home Depot, Office Depot etc.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great place to stay before or after a cruise."
A one night stay before a cruise. Friendly personnel. Convenient shuttle to port. Rooms were clean & comfy.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
nancy
"Hotel could be in better condition."
The parking lot is a very tight squeeze. There was a homeless man sleeping near the parking lot behind a strip mall area. We stayed in Room 403 and all the landing areas needed repainted and the air conditioning units leaked water on the concrete walkway. Inside it was re-done at some point but some electrical outlets were moved and then not completely recovered. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was very old and noisy. The carpet was sticky. Two of the lamps didn't work. For the price, I was expecting the complex to be in better shape.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
sheree
"Not bad, but..."
It was a nice room, but in need of many minor repairs (light switches, door sticking, florescent bulb starter) that prevented me from giving it a 4 rating. Response to problems was very quick though. They need a room checker for quick repairs before the next customer
7 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Great Customer Service"
Staff was friendly and remembered me and addressed me by name when I returned!
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Very adequate for cruise stay. Staff very informative for buying wine and water to take aboard. Large hotel clean and hot food on breakfast bar with transportation to port and from airport. Would do this hotel again.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Penny
"Kick Back for a Night"
It was a good place to stay for a night or two. The price was reasonable
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Satisfied"
Good conditions..not noisy and calm...good everything!!!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
alejo
"Fast shuttle to and from the airport"
Room was not overpriced so you get what we paid for. Shuttle service was excellent we only had to wait a short time. The only problem we had was the air conditioner wouldn't get cold enough and our room was warm. The pool area was very relaxing and clean
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Tammy
"Nice hotel, close to the airport"
The hotel is confort. The room is nice but smells bad.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Josue
"adequate basics"
as it is an airport hotel, nothing interesting around. but good basics. for the internet, not during lunchtime and after 5pm.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Ok to spend the night"
Close to everything I needed. No problems on this stay.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Issis
"Ship cruisers perfect stopover"
First of all, we've stayed at this place several times over the years, back when ot was a Comfort Inn. If you are going on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, this place is a natural - free shuttle from the airport, free shuttle to the dock, free continental breakfast. They have things down to a science - the shuttle van has an attached enclosed cargo trailer into which all the luggage goes. You get the picture as to who the Inn primarily caters to. You sign up the day before when you want to depart for the dock. They drop you off at the correct pier for your sailing. There are ample places to shop and eat in the vicinity - a new chipotle across the street, a new Chipotle across the street, a McD next door. The facility is decently maintained and efficient.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Norman
Room was very comfortable and breakfast was great.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
My stay was excellent the hotel was very nice and convenient .
Other trip May 7, 2015
"HAD A GREAT STAY"
My husband and I spent 5 days at your hotel we had one major complaint and that the replenishing of bath soap.Secondly, the iron board in 411 needs to be changed.Apart from these two issues we had a good stay.The porter was great.
5 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Dianne
"Hotel needs a desperate facelift."
The pictures look good, but the hotel is really worn out. It needs a facelift. Front desk people are friendly
1 night trip May 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
The hotel was nice, and the staff was friendly and very helpful. For the most part, it was good; however, there were areas where they could improve -- keeping up with general maintenance on a daily basis (for example, the water fountain by the pool was nasty the day we arrived, but was cleaned by the next day), and it still didn't look inviting. The room was on the small side but considering the price, it was OK. Appreciated the breakfast and the complementary van rides from the airport and to the cruise port.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Very convenient for pre-cruise stay."
Convenient for pre-cruise stays. the complimentary airport and cruise port shuttles are terrific!
Other trip May 3, 2015
good
"Pleasant stay"
excellent for pre or post cruisers. Shuttle to and from hotel to cruise port, nice pool, friendly staff, my room, very nice, at least as to location on premises, 400 area. Do not understand the real negative reviews by some guest who stayed here.
Other trip May 2, 2015
michael
"Quality Inn, good as always!"
Great room (has everything you need) and a nice breakfast buffet is included, nothing to complain here. Location is not very pleasant but ok if you need to get to the airport the next day (either FL or Miami Intl).
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Good value near the airport"
The facility was dated, simple & clean. Good for a night or two.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015