All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Close to everything, safe and clean"
The hotel is close to the airport and cruise terminal so that is a plus. The hotel also offers a very nice breakfast, waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, juices, cereal to name a few items. The front desk staff is very accommodating and will work with you on requests. I arrived early from my cruise and I was allowed to check in early. I really appreciated that courtesy. I felt safe at the location, which is close to shopping and restaurants. The room itself was very comfortable. The hotel appears to have had some minor updates, but the workmanship was a bit untidy.
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
Denese
"Good mid-priced hotel"
This hotel is clean and the staff are very helpful. They offer a shuttle to the airport. I would stay again.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2016
steve
"Perfect place to stay after our cruise."
We loved everything about this hotel from the moment we arrived in Fort Lauderdale. The hotel shuttle picked us up at the Cruise Terminal and drove us to the airport the following day. We loved the staff and how much they made us feel like family. The lobby was very spacious and had plenty of room for guests coming and going. We were able to check in to our room early! It was so nice to relax and catch up on the news. The buffet breakfast was a great way to start our long journey back home to California. We will plan on staying here again in the future.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
Mema
"It was okay"
Door to room was stuck and does not fit the frame well. The keys given to me did not work so I had to call the front desk to send someone up with new keys. The bathroom sink did not drain well and would quickly fill up so I could not use it the way I needed to. It was late so I called the next morning about it they sent someone up to clean out the drain within five minutes. The staff was friendly and appeared eager to serve the customer's needs. It's an older hotel that needs just a little bit more maintenance & monitoring to keep things in good working order. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
excelent
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
"Terrible management & customer service."
This "stay" started out bad before I even got to the hotel. Called about airport shuttle. "Ebony" answered and was rude as could be. Hung up on me, called her back, and she was so put out that I was calling to ask where the shuttle was picking up. Got to the hotel and the system was "down". She made the two groups in front of us pay cash, and told my boyfriend and I that we would either have to pay cash for the room, or have to come back in the morning to figure things out since our booking was through Expedia and she couldn't look it up. I had proof of reservation, proof of purchase (credit card statement) and anything else - she didn't care. Told us we could either pay cash or we were flat out of luck. Asked to speak to a manager. She said "he left, and I wish I would have left with him." She said to call Expedia, I said I will, but do you think they'll be able to get me a room tonight? She said, "I don't know, I'm not Expedia". "Well, what if they can't, are we stuck on the curb?" "Guess that's your problem, isn't it??" Long story short, "EBONY" is the rudest hotel front desk representative I've ever encountered and I would reccomend not giving them your money. There is a Hampton Inn LITERALLY 15 feet away - STAY THERE!!! They were nice, the rooms were clean, and they said they get disssapointed guests from the "quality" inn ALL THE TIME.
Other trip Jan 13, 2016
Madeline
"2 nd stay for convenience."
We got in at 12 midnight. The shuttle driver stayed to pick us up. Thanks so much!!
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
OK place with Airport and Port transportation. No, I don't want to add any more to my review and I want you to just accept what I put there. So there's some more for you. Accept as it was intended.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
Jerry
"Convenient for cruise ship departure"
This was the most we ever spent for a less than average room. Price gouged since we had to check in New Years day. Over $200 for one night king sized bed. Room cramped. Check-in chaotic. Room smelled musty and old. Lampshades did not match and were yellowed and dented. Water smelled so bad I bought bottled water to brush my teeth in. NOT convenient for walking to restaurants unless you wanted fast food. Air conditioner set on lowest setting barely kept room cool even though it was only high 70's out. Free breakfast was awful. I had 2 requests but only one was accommodated and with great difficulty.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
DP
"No refrigerator in the room"
As a Gold member of Choice hotels, I was disappointed with the stay. Probably I will not stay there again. There was no mini refrigerator in the room. Front Desk staff was not engaging and friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
They must get a kickback on shuttle service I ordered a cab and I got a shuttle that cost me $22 to go 3 miles.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
richard
"Botswana Hooligans"
The bed felt like it was broken in half the rooms are made out of prefab and glass so are very noisy we did not sleep a wink Hotel shuttle to airport takes 15 minutes and only starts at 5 so watch for this if you have an early flight
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
ANTON
room and surroundings not clean would not stay here again
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Ann
"End of our cruise."
Room was downstairs and much smaller than the one we had upstairs 3 weeks before. Drapes were hooked up with a coat hanger. The room showed much more ware than the upstairs one. We were told when we checked in to call for a bell captain to bring our luggage down for the 4:15 am shuttle. When we called , we found that there wasn't anyone on duty to bring luggage down until 7 am. So we had to rush to get the luggage for our friends and ourselves down to the lobby. They were very efficient in arranging for a shuttle at that early hour and very helpful in storing our luggage for a day before we checked in. We would stay there again because of the excellent service they give.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
Mardie
"Good service"
Very good service. Our door was broken and the very nice woman at the frontdesk switch our room in 3 minutes
1 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2015
Maxime
"disappointed in hotel and expedia"
we had to wait well over an hour for the shuttle , that was on the way , to pick us up at the airport. the room was either too hot or too cold with no way to adjust to comfort. coffee maker was broke and we had to find staff to replace. total chaos in and around lobby for guest to gain transportation to cruise ships. DO NOT SEND ANY MORE EXPEDIA INFO TO US AS YOU FAILED IN OUR FIRST DEALINGS WITH YOU AND THUS WE SHALL NOT USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN ! !
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
"Dirty rooms and problem with transfer"
The rooms were not very clean. But the biggest issue was regarding the transfer to the cruise terminal, which is one of the biggest reasons I booked this hotel. The driver dropped everyone off at the wrong terminal (supposed to go to Carnival and was dropped off at another cruise line). Luckily, we discovered this before the porter took all of our baggage. But the 30+ other people did not notice and their baggage went onto the wrong cruise ship. We had to pay a porter to bring our luggage to a taxi driver who complained that he had to bring us to the other side of the terminal (a 5-minute trip but impossible to walk, especially with all our luggage). Called the hotel and they were not sympathetic or helpful. I won't be going back to this hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
"Not a second time"
Place needs a thorough cleaning and update
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Gregory
"Frustrating"
We chose this hotel for the transportation to and from the cruise port and airport. The transportation for the airports was fine bit for the cruise was frustrating and unorganized. They don't tell you that you need to sign up for the cruise transportation and will only let you do that once you check in even though I had called to ask questions many times before that. Then they said they would take care of our shuttle privately as their system messed us up and we came to find out they hadn't taken care of if it at all, leaving 13 of us in the lurch. It all worked out but was very stressful. A more professional staff and organization would be what I would expect. Sorry but I have to be honest.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"Friendly helpful staff make it great"
Fast food places close by. Clean swim pool with nice deck and bar.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Not again."
Initial check-in slow, had to hunt for the elevator and our room. Room did not smell clean. Security lock broken. Shower head broken.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Gregory
"Pre-Cruise relaxation"
We stayed here primarily for its proximity to the cruise port. The staff was nice, the breakfast was ok, the room comfortable and the location great!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Very good"
Very nice place to stay
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
RODRIGO
"Bad neighborhood"
The room was in disrepair. Faucet not attached to sink, curtains falling apart, smelled like disinfectant. Went to business center to print out boarding pass and printer had no toner cartridge in it. Couldn't get the vending machines to take dollar bills. According to a woman who had also stayed there, there was a gun shot in the parking lot that night.
Other trip Dec 23, 2015
"Overnight stay"
It was ok Hotel and just needs an upgrade....its a busy hotel for the cruisers
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
pearl
"Great Pre-Cruise stay with walk to food/stores"
Convenient one night stay prior to a cruise departure. Pool area was awesome. Very convenient to shopping and dining. Airport pick up was fast.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
amy
"Okay for access to FLL; useless internet."
Good enough for a one night stay before/after using FLL airport as it is a short drive away. However, take note it is not a hotel with inside corridors; it is like a motel where all rooms are accessed from the outside. Also, their Internet access was useless in the room. Only place I could get & keep a connection was in the lobby (and yes we are capable of resolving connectivity issues so this was truly a hotel internet issue and not a "user problem"). So expect you might end up using your own data connection.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Internet pictures are deceiving"
The pictures of the hotel online show a better quality hotel than in reality! Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied!
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
Bossydiva
"Was terrible."
We had a problem in the room and the manager did not provide a satisfactory solution. His attitude was shut down and eventually had to seek support from Expedia to cancel another reservation I had to in a few days. He was more interested in solving my situation and understand the desk person than him. Not recommended at all because the hotel does not reflect what the advertising mentioned. A stay very poor.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
JFC
The restaurants are a good 15 minute walk away. It's clean, the bed was comfortable and it was quiet. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Friendly and professional staff. I'll stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
RoShawnda
"disappointed in price change"
The stay was ok, hotel a bit run down and the pool was very cold. Price change doubling within a few minutes was very disappointing.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Cruise"
Ok for one night. 3 star at best
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
It was a nice stay staff was very friendly the trip from the airport was nice and complimentary staff was helpful with all your needs and went out of there way to help u with anything plus it was also a complimentary ride to the cruise port
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
"Worked just fine!"
This was a really quick stay as it was a one night stay before a cruise from Miami. The hotel was clean. It's older, but clean. There is a really nice pool area. Michael at the front desk always had a smile on his face.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
"Night before cruise or flight"
Older hotel but clean. Nice pool. Has pool side bar and pool area noisy late at night. Ask for room further away from the pool
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
Joanne
"Good place to stay if you have a cruise next day."
We've stayed here before, and the hotel is showing some wear. If you ask, they tell you that the mall next door has many restaurants, but they don't tell you that the walk is fairly far (especially if handicapped) and that McDonald's and Taco Bell are really the only close options. The free breakfast is nice with many good options. The front desk people are excellent, but overworked; their check-in procedure takes entirely too long. They should preprint check-in documents for those with prior reservations. The free shuttle to the cruise pier is nice, but the tour company that does most of the transfers (KSA Tours) talked us into booking our return ship to airport trip with them, and then didn't show up. When we called the number they had given us, it went to voicemail, and voicemail was full. We finally called the hotel, which really had nothing to do with the transfer booking, but luckily, the excellent hotel desk people were able to intervene on our behalf, and sent the hotel shuttle (also KSA Tours) to pick us up and take us to the airport.
Other trip Dec 8, 2015
Kirby
"Good deal for a night's stay."
Reception staff was friendly and relatively quick. The only thing that would have been helpful was a map to show you where in the complex your room was and where to park. The initial impression of the room was good - obviously renovated and updated recently. However, while laying on the couch you saw the sloppiness of the renovation - paint on ceiling, patched floor in bathroom, poor caulking around sink countertop. Despite that the room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast buffet was run of the mill but for the price of $67 for the night, it was worth it.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Hotel stay"
It was fine for the price. Only slept there. Location was near where I had to be
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
"Not the greatest"
It was raining and you enter the rooms from outside. The paths were slippery and I saw a man fall down and hurt himself. I was traveling with my in-laws who asked for a senior rate. They put him in a room that was almost as far away from the reception desk as they could.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Surprisingly Good!"
We had low expectations because of the suspiciously low price, but our expectations were surpassed.Everything was above average, but not spectacular and luxurious - perfect for an overnight stay before a cruise. The office staff was welcome and accommodating during check-in. Very small problems were fixed in a timely manner (missing large towels and a plug for the bathtub) by maintenance. I give the hotel a 4.5 out of 5.0, and representing excellent value for the investment. Even the free breakfast was VERY good!!!! WARNING ... do NOT use the "free" shuttle service to the airport, and especially the Port Everglades cruise port. We were given the wrong times of departure from the hotel to the cruise port by KSA Tours (waiting in the lobby for an additional 75 minutes) ... and when it was time to catch the shuttle after the cruise, we waited over an hour to find ANY poorly-marked shuttle from KSA Tours, and had to chase a possible shuttle several hundred feet with four people and seven bags to even ASK if this was a KSA Tours shuttle. We were told the WRONG place to wait, and finally got back to the hotel over 2 hours after we left the ship. If you stay at this Quality Inn, I would suggest a 1) A taxi ... 2) Uber ... 3) One of the park-and-fly lots between the airport and the cruise port, which seemed to have LOTS of shuttles going in and out.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Not Provided
"Cheap Hotel with free transportation."
We chose this hotel because of the free transportation (which was well worth it!). We just needed to stay overnight because our flight came in the day before our cruise departed. When we arrived, the front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable. When we finally got to our room (long walk around the complex, up an elevator, and more walking!) the ice bucket was gone (Lid was still there!), there were paint splotches all over the vanity, floor, iron, and carpet, and there were stains on the blinds and some of the drywall was taken out of the wall to allow for the door to open completely. It looked like they tried renovating but had a bad contractor. The sink wouldn't drain as well. We wrote down all of the issues we noticed in the room and when we gave it to the front desk, they did act like they would actually notify management and apologized to us. The bed was comfortable, the free breakfast was really good, and transportation to the cruise-port was very busy yet professionally handled. All-in-all it was a good deal for the price we paid.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
Katie
"Not my idea of quality"
Stayed one night before cruise 11/27/2015. Picked this hotel because of free shuttle from airport and to cruise port. Continental breakfast as well. Rooms were dark and not inviting. While the staff was friendly, they seemed inefficient. The desk clerk took your shuttle reservations at check in, however, the shuttle operator wasted a lot of time by trying to book return trip tours during the shuttle roll call in the morning. Only one member of each party was requested to go to the shuttle desk for roll call, so it was not easy for the people in each party to confer and possibly book return tours. We might have used them had this been offered the night before. I am not a big fan of the wall mounted heater/AC units used in hotels/motels. Didn't get much rest due to waking up every time the AC unit cycled on and off. We did see some wildlife in the parking lot. While coming back from a rather long walk to the local diner, I almost tripped over a large rat in the parking lot. We saw a cat nearby who was interested, but apparently decided not to tangle with something almost as big as themselves. Whoever was leaving a plate of food under their car in the parking lot didn't realize they were feeding more than just the local cats.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
CruisePhotog
"Close to cruise port"
Economically priced and convenient for airport and cruise passengers. Shuttle services available.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
middle aged
Very good. Great value for the area.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Todd
"Shuttle service terrible. Reserved rooms not ready"
Shuttle never came to cruise port as scheduled. Many people waiting for transfer to hotel from ship. Days Inn shuttle made pick ups 3 times while we waited for our shuttle.Other hotels shuttles.came at least once, except for Quality Inn. Waited over 1 1/2 hrs for shuttle. Called hotel multiple times and each time given description of a different colored and type of transportation All people waiting for transportation were angry. When we did get to hotel the place was mobbed with people waiting for rooms. Many people that had made reservations months before waited 3 hrs and more for a clean room. Will never stay at Quality inn again. Carole S. Murphy
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
Carole
"Close to cruise port"
Free hotel shuttle is a myth, it never came, no one at hotel would answer phone, paid $27 for a taxi instead of being free. The shuttle to cruise port was free, that was nice. Bathroom was dated and gross.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
"Good for pre-cruise nights."
We stayed one night prior to a cruise. I selected the hotel because they offered free airport shuttles and shuttles to the ship. That worked great. The hotel was an older property, but well-maintained; staff was very accommodating; nice pool and breakfast area; even a small bar which was unexpected. My only objection was that except for fast food, there were no restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Mimmye
Just an overniter to catch a cruise,but if you have extra time go to the riverwalk park.The Sun Trolley is free from the airport to the park. and from there you can take a free water taxi down the river and back.. great eating at the Downtown Diner
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Ok hotel, more likely like a motel"
We spent one night before the cruise, the free shuttle from airport was good, we just had to wait for about 30 minutes. The lobby is very small, with tons of people checking in and out was very crowded, the staff was ok, it felt very rushed. Once you check in in the lobby, you have to go outside to get in your room, the doors to each room are from outside, so it's more like motel. The location is good, close to stores like Ross and Marshalls and Taco Bell, McDonald's are right next to hotel. The breakfast was ok, just lots of people, with not a lot of room to sit and eat the breakfast. The shuttle to cruise was complimentary, so that was nice! Overall, if you want to save on shuttle and breakfast, it's ok place to stay but it won't be my first choice, probably won't stay there again. There is many other hotels nearby and I would of stay there instead.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
O.L.
"Excellent pre/post cruise hotel"
The Quality Inn had everything you need for a pre-cruise stay. They picked us up at the airport and dropped us off at the cruise terminal, all included with the room price. The free breakfast was great. There was hot and cold items,plenty of bacon and eggs biscuits and gravy as well as cereal, muffins fruit,etc. They had quite a few restaurants within walking distance as well as shopping. The rooms had been remodeled and bathrooms newly tiled. The linens and the beds were very comfy and new as well. There was a nice pool area where you could have a drink at the bar or enjoy breakfast al fresco.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015