All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2520 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Value
    Great pool
    Dirty
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Motel NOT Hotel"
This hotel is more like a motel. You enter the rooms from the outside. Room was full of mosquitos and when I pulled back my covers the sheets had blood on them! Gross, gross, gross!!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"This hotel did not meet my expectations!"
Nothing was particularly bad until the last morning. We asked for a wake-up call at 3:45 AM and a cab at 4:30 AM because we had an early flight and their shuttle doesn't start until 5 AM. We did not get the wake call. I called the front desk 15 minutes later and asked for the number of the cab company so we could call to verify this part had been done. Turns out they gave us the number to a different company. BOTH cabs showed up. VERY sad for the guy they sent. I don't like doing this to someone! Also we paid $20 more for this room than we did the previous stay on Sept. 20,2015? The hotel itself is inexpensive so I only expect mid level service but this did not meet my expectations!
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Lynn
"Completely DISGUSTING!"
I am not a picky, prissy person....however, this hotel, this room, this neighborhood...DISGUSTING! The hotel was VERY run down. When opening the door to the room, we were met with a blast of saturated air freshener that made your eyes and lungs burn. I was unsure what odors they were covering up until I smelled and saw the activities taking place In the room beneath ours. Feral cats galore, prostitution, drug use, BAD neighborhood (found this out when running to a local Marshalls for a couple of forgotten items). I cannot emphasize enough to AVOID booking this hotel at all costs! Especially if you have children. We did not stay there...we ended up leaving (and losing our $$ because it had been prepaid through Hotels.com). All in all a horrible experience. Bummer way to start out a long-planned, long anticipated vacation. I did report our complaints to the hotel staff and to Hotels.com. Don't let the review average of 3.2 lull you into a false sense of security. Buyer Beware!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Janae
"Comfy convenient"
Clean, great staff, pool very nice!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Diedre
"Worst hotel ever"
First off my stay lasted all of 10 minutes including checking in and checking out. I walked in the room didn't make it a foot in and walked right out it was disgusting. I have never seen such a horrible hotel the pictures they have posted must be another hotel because they look nothing like the pictures. DO NOT BOOK A ROOM WITH THIS HOTEL NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS !!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Vinny
Satisfied
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"Convienant"
Very nice staff.easy in & out.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Been there..still doing it"
I ve stayed here in the past and its still a great value. Room is comfortable and quiet..nice work desk and great bed..hotel is clean but the maintenance of the outside is a little lacking..great breakfast and nice pool area..easy to get tp shopping and food
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
David W
I needed a place to stay for a night at a close location. The rooms are okay but they need some upgrading: such as the a/c unit and lights
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Moises
This is the second time we have stayed there. It's close to the airport and cruise port. It's a good hotel for the price you pay and it includes the shuttle to the cruise port. I probably wouldn't stay there long term, but it is one of the best options in the area when you just need to stay for 1 night.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Good experience."
Stay was pleasant, a little loud when other guest pass your room, but overall it was a good experience.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
We had everything we wanted like complimentary airport and cruise service plus breakfast. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Constantino
Great property, close to great shopping, restaurants and beaches
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Scratchy
"First stay"
It was ok it could be better elevator was hot
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
Maureen
"No Wifi"
No wifi. Had to change hotels. I really feel I should get some refund for this
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Craig
I was very pleased with my overall stay at this hotel. I was located on the top floor near the swimming pool. The room itself was in excellent condition and was very clean with a good shower. The hotel was quiet in a good neighborhood with many other hotels and fast food located nearby. Complimentary breakfast was very good. This hotel is located just a short drive from Fort Lauderdale International airport. Fort Lauderdale is just a short drive north and Miami is just 20 miles south. This is a very good and inexpensive hotel.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"old and tired"
the room was moderately clean, the bed was old & lumpy, the pillow was old and i felt lumps in it as well. would not recommend staying there.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
"comforting place after the cruise"
The lady at the front desk was sweet as can be and very helpful.The older guy who handles the luggage was also very helpful.Will definely stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Carolyn
Had someone go through my bag the 1st day i left my room. And then the next mornint had the cleaning ladies barge into my room with no knock or announcement. Had to call the front desk and ask that no one enter my room at all after that.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Jerry
"Very nice for the price and close to airport"
I was very happy with the room and the pool area. Very convenient to the airport. I didn't enjoy the breakfast but the room looked like it would have enough variety.
"close to the airport"
This hotel is very convenient for travel to/from FLL airport. We had a late checkin due to a late flight, and the night desk clerk was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The room and bed was clean and comfortable. It was a little older, but appeared to have been remodeled, and we were quite satisfied with the room. And unlike many hotels on Hollywood beach, the Quality Inn has adequate parking and its free. The breakfast was adequate. This hotel met our needs nicely for our purpose, and we would be likely to stay there again in the same circumstance.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Philip
"Fine for one night"
We stayed here for one night prior to our cruise. It was okay. Nothing spectacular, but the bed was comfy so we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast was pretty standard continental. The area is fine, and there's a shopping center and some restaurants within walking distance. The internet quit working a couple times, which was a pain. Their airport and cruise port shuttles are free, which is why we booked this hotel because some others we looked at charged. Overall, it was fine for one night, but not somewhere I'd want to stay for longer than that.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
We requested an ocean front room which was a disappointment. We were on the 5th floor and all we could see were palm trees and the pool. This was our last stay from our honeymoon and was a big disappointment.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"unclean"
The hotel was horrible
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Danielle
very bad condition they need to do remodeling
1 night trip Sep 15, 2015
Letty
"Last minute decision with great Quality!!!"
it was a last minute decision to get a hotel room. Surprised at the low cost at such short notice was the first thing to my liking! Upon seeing the decor and the cleanliness of the room made my stay even better. I slept so comfortable and sound, that i didnt get a chance to experience the breakfast. I guess i will have to do that on my next visit!!
james
"Good for the Price"
We stayed in the deluxe room and it was great. However, the Hotel Room cleaning service sucks.. 2 days and our room wasn't cleaned, we made a complaint which was forwarded to the manager Colin and sadly up to this moment he hasn't called to apologize for the inconvenience caused. WOULDN'T BE STAYING AT THE HOTEL AGAIN !!!!!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Sunil
"work"
room was nice parking was tight
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Great place from airport to cruiseport"
Picked us up from the airport on Saturday evening within 30 minutes of calling. Lots of restaurants nearby for the evening. Great night sleep and breakfast in the morning. Transportation to cruise went well. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"ok stay"
we enjoyed the comfort of the king size bed pillow were to small need larger one not comfortable everything else was good. was close by shopping center that was convenient because the shuttle was too expense.
4 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Felicia
"Dirty room"
Room was not clean at all. The breakfast was better than average
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
Lasse
"Nice hotel. Convenient."
Nice hotel. Close (but not too close) to the airport after a late arriving flight. Convenient to surrounding towns for business purposes. Good breakfast. Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Cereal, Pastries. Arrived in heavy rain so the covering over the entrance was very convenient. The pool area and Tiki Bar looks great, but didn't get a chance to use it.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Great pit stop choice"
I only needed the room for my family and I for the night. It served its purpose. Room was comfy, AC was cold and the free breakfast in the morning was good. They had more food choices than I expected and the waffles were good. Great pit stop choice.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Tamara
"Reasonable for the price."
Hotel has been fairly kept up and the room was clean. Lots of people hanging around the hotel the two days/nights we stayed. Continental breakfast was better than we expected (waffles, eggs, sausage, etc.). Would probably stay at again.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Kind staff"
Victor Patrick is such a gentleman. Henry and Tim are very kind and helpful. Shout out to Brenda in Housekeeping. Thanks to everyone for making my stay pleasant.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2015
Was easy finding off 95s, friendly staff, nice room.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Iris
"Shout out to Teresa, N'Mary, Sherlene and Connie"
The staff is more than helpful. King Bed is comfortable, even with my bad back.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great breakfast, free use of computer."
I accidentally had 2 bookings for same night and hotel would not allow cancellation of one of them. Neighborhood was sketchy. Breakfast had eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereal, waffles, etc. bed was comfortable, carpet was a little nasty. Ok place to stay.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great Staff"
Teresa and Roberta Rock.
"Needs improvment"
Room was dirty after we left i even had to take my son to the hospital it had dirt all over the room nothing was dusted out under 1 bed was a little girl shoe & the bathtub was dirty
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
"CLEAN THE PLACE UP."
IT WAS A LOT OF MOSQUITOES AROUND THE HOTEL. AND THE PLACE WHERE THEY STORE ALL OF THE WORK EQUIPMENT LIKE THE OLD A/C UNITS, AND THE TOOLS AND STUFF. NEEDS TO BE CLEAN UP, LOOKS LIKE THEY JUST THROW THE STUFF BACK THERE.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2015
"Good Overnight Stay"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The price was good. I highly recommend this hotel for a quick stay. A continental breakfast was included and parking was free. Also, there was free Wifi.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
We got what we paid for. It was an average hotel. The big problem came at 5am when someone opened our locked door and tried to enter our room. Fortunately we locked the safety lock and they could not fully enter. But who else would have a keycard for our room? Very disturbing.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Joshua
"Terrible experience"
Room and bath dirty, no fridge, no microwave, the hotel has a motel feeling, didn't feel safe there. Breakfast was really bad, coffee had a weird taste. Called staff and they got me on hold for 20 minutes twice. So, never could talk to them. The bed was the most uncomfortable possible and bugs everywhere.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
gigi
"GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION"
We had a great 2 day stay and were satisfied with the accomodations. The room was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The beaches are only a couple miles and there are at least 5 casinos within a few miles.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Sally
"Just good for an over night"
Did not feel safe in this hotel. Very dated rooms with poor air conditioner ..
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Poor condition. Ugly neighborhood."
I can say th room was clean, free parking an free wifi and it was a short ride to the airport plus it had free shuttle to and from the airport. Other than that, the air conditioning was not working well and it was too hot, plus it made a lot of noise. TV had like 5 channels to choose from and none of them for kids. The beds were terrible, the mattresses were to soft and one sunk in the bed making it hard to share with someone, since the two people sank in the middle of the bed. The beds are not queen but full. Thank God we only stayed for one night.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Ana
"comfortable."
Staff was cheerful and helpful, as usual. King size bed was comfortable. I liked the visit from the young man who delivered free snacks to my room, as a Choice member. Ladies in housekeeping are nice.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2015
"Good promises; poor delivery"
Personal call to establish shuttle to and from the port and leaving my car for seven days. We stayed at the hotel and (like many, many time before in other hotels) were told the shuttle and parking were complimentary for the week. The shuttle was complimentary but the parking was not. The whole reason for picking this hotel was the parking. Disappointed is too weak a word. Just tell the truth.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015