All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
1300 Ingram Blvd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to race track"
poor way of heating room. Was told on web page that we would have whirlpool tub, but did not. The refrigerator was frozen over, I had to wipe the dust off the tv and other furniture. Was told that we had Wi-Fi but needed a password and was not given any. There was no blanket on bed and the mattress was very uncomfortable. The people working there were friendly, and the breakfast in the morning was very good.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Overnight Stop"
It was easy to find and the staff was super friendly. Had a better than expected breakfast before we continued on our trip. Would stay again.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Brenda B.
"KNIGHTS STAY"
MY STAY WAS VERY COMFORTABLE.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
EDWARD
"home away from home"
they made me fill like family
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
deb
"Relatively nice clean hotel"
No issues. It was inexpensive and met my expectations
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Hotel ok....hard to find at night"
Hotel ok...hard to find at night. No blankets...just bedspreads.....asked at desk...told no blankets...what...no blankets at a hotel??
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Okay hotel, terrible surroundings"
Good hotel, great price, okay breakfast, terrible surroundings. If you're okay with fearing for your life, you'll be good here.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Very Accomodating"
Excellent service. When I stay some place I expect it to be clean and comfortable with all the basic amenities. This hotel fills the bill. I especially enjoy the breakfast service which includes eggs cooked to order and waffles and most of what you might expect from a "real" breakfast. Very friendly staff.
6 night trip Dec 15, 2013
J. Carr
"Fair for the price."
Would look for other options the next time.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
martiansoldier
"MARINE - OWNED and MANAGED"
The first place I have stayed that speaks ENGLISH. This is owned and managed by former MARINE. Served three tours in the Middle East. Support your American Marine not foreign hotel owners. The hotel is the best in the neighborhood.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Kelly Hensley
"good location, very friendly staff, good breakfast"
Very good stay. If you are driving west, the location is perfect, because it allows you to avoid morning traffic. We looked at other reviews and someone mentioned that location was "sketchy." We didn't see anything sketchy about location, we felt safe. The room was clean, the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend this motel. Google map directions take you to the wrong place but it's easy to find the property.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Max
"Made to order"
This was a last minute move for 4 adults in 2 rooms that was created by an unpleasant situation at another hotel. On contacting Hotels.com, they were extremely helpful but I was not sure how the accommodations would be. The rooms were clean and orderly with everything you need for one night or several. The breakfast in the morning was so much more thnt a typical continental breakfast including eggs cooked to your liking. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
J. Carr
"Great Quality at Price"
Everything excellent - much better than expected at price point
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Surprisingly good for the price"
Motel was clean and comfortable. Room was large and bed was comfortable. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was fairly spartan, did include a choice of eggs or waffle, cooked by an attendant. One day there was fruit but not on the other day we were present. I was surprised that the rate was so reasonable.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
It was a great stay. Will do it a again. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"A nice surprise!"
I was expecting to have just a clean room for a short overnight stay and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff was very friendly, the lobby and breakfast areas were clean. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great! It's not the four seasons, but it is so much more than I anticipated.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
Trisha
"Great Motel with Outstanding Hot Breakfast"
If you need to visit Memphis, this is an outstanding budget alternative. It is just an easy ten minute drive to downtown. My room was clean and comfortable and had a microwave and mini fridge. There was also free WiFi. Best of all was the excellent hot breakfast. A nice young gentleman cooks eggs and waffles to order. There are also biscuits and gravy and other alternatives. I think some of the older negative reviews reflect the motel under previous ownership. Current ownership is professional, friendly, and runs a solid property. I also didn't notice any spillover from the dog track/casino that is a few blocks away mentioned in some reviews. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in the Memphis area.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
e.h.k.
"Nice Hotel!!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with all my questions. Loved the atmosphere :)
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Mari
"Nice, comfortable, friendly stay"
Michael and his staff was very friendly and helpful. Very close to downtown. Room had everything I needed.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"great place if going to southland park"
Clean, quiet, comfortable, affordable. Only thing not completely satisfied with was we stayed two nights and after first night, room service did make the bed but didn't leave any clean towels or resupply other room items.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"close to where i need to go"
location as very good
4 night trip Sep 11, 2013
may s
"close to dog racetrack and easy to get to Beil St."
You get what you pay for. The staff was very friendly but the room could have used a table and chair. The carpet felt dirty but the room could have been worst. The room did have a coffee pot but it also had an old coffee filter in it. The linens were clean.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"The best hotel in West Memphis"
This was a very clean hotel I am glad I stayed there it will be my choose every time.they have microwave and fridge.breakfast they serve a hot breakfast eggs waffles biscuits and gravey and fresh fruit and cereal with milk and juice.this has to be the best hotel I have stayed so far.the room had lots of room in them.employees were very nice.Thank You Hotels . Com
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
"Clean basic room"
Room was clean. Location needs address on hotels.com. GPS did not have location. Was stop on drive home. According to Knights Inn website, the address is 1300 Ingram Blvd
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
The hotel is was what I expected; I am glad I stayed there. I chose it for the highway location and the cost. We stayed three nights outside of the city because our limited vacation budget was better spent on Beale Street, Graceland, etc. The employees were friendly, everything worked fine, the Internet was fast. The neighborhood seemed safe, I didn't really explore it though, we just stayed there at night; I had 2 children there and we felt safe.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Zach
will stay again
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"nice and great staff"
For the price this was great. Clean beautiful swimming pool. Breakfast included scrambled eggs made fresh as we watched. Attentive staff and clean room. Convenient to highway and restaurants. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Stay"
Although all my complants were resolved, I had to complain. Housekeeping was not good. The maintance worker went over and above to resolve one of my concerns.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Ladon
Clean staff very friendly pool was nice great breakfast would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Judy
"gooooood"
I strongly recommend! Thank you
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
kim
"Okay for a night"
The bed was comfortable. Inexpensive place to crash for the night. Shady neighborhood.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Budget price for a double room"
Great price for a safe location & double room. Night manager was friendly & helpful. Breakfast selection was excellent for a budget motel but get it early! Driveway to enter the property was hard to find from the highway but after passing it and turning around--it was easy to see.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
03fxdwg
"Sleeping Beauty"
Unassuming hotel at first, but clean, spacious rooms, not dingy. Very nice and helpful with directions staff. Older hotel, but refurbished. Biscuits and gravy were a real treat on the breakfast scene and real cut up fresh fruit. They make the waffles for you as well. Scrambled eggs & toast decent. Like fridge and microwave. Great location and amenities, especially for reasonable rate. I'd go back.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Christine
Very clean room, check-in/check-out pleasant and efficient. Owner/manager extremely friendly and helpful. Not a luxury hotel, but for a night or two with children, an excellent choice. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Recommended to Everyone"
This is our second stay at this hotel on this trip.Rooms are clean. Breakfast was good. Location was right off the main highway. Recommended to all.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Ernesto
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We have stayed in Knight's Inns before and were appalled. This one was very nice, clean, practically had a personal chef making breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles, fresh pineapple, cantelope, watermelon balls, homemade muffins. Pool was clean, service was great. Would definitely stay again when going to Memphis!
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Knights Inn West Memphis"
We were very pleased we stayed at this hotel!!! We just needed a good night sleep after a very long day on the road. We were exhausted. The young lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. She gave us a good recommendation for a pizza place that could deliver the food to us. I slept well, and was thoroughly please the next morning when I went to sit in the breakfast area while my husband slept. A young man was making waffles and scratch eggs when I walked in. He offered to make me some but was fine with me just drinking coffee until my husband woke up. The fresh watermelon and cantaloupe were greatly appreciated. I will make sure I stay here again if I'm ever in that area when I need to stop!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Rhonda
"stop on the way to our final destination"
good rate; great friendly service; clean & comfortable
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Last minute reservations for National Bikers Round"
Close to all the attractions in Memphis felt safe and quiet
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Troy
"The best"
The best hotel for the price. Ez on and Ez off the main highway
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Audrey
"Good Place to stay"
Good Place to stay for cheep. Very clean. Good breakfast. We where traveling from Houston Tx to New Haven Connecticut and we spent the night here and continued on road trip. On a side note. At&t and Tmobile cell phones work with strong signal with 4g
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Ernesto
"Night stay"
We stayed one night here with two kids and it was a good stay the breakfast was lacking and the rooms could've been a little cleaned but overall it was a nice stay
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
"Great Place To Stay"
The hotel was very clean and quiet. Great day place to stay with my family. The hotel operator Michael was very helpful offering extra pillows or blankets if needed. If I have ever travel back to Memphis I will be staying here
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Courtney
"Great location!"
Google maps takes you to the wrong side of the highway, but we were able to find it quite easily. The Hotel staff was wonderful, recommending restaurants and things to do. They were very helpful and willing to accommodate whatever we needed. The beds and pillows were super comfy, the shower was nice and hot. Breakfast was delicious, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit. The casino is just a block away if you want to eat a buffet for every other meal. If I had any complaint, it would be that the pool closes at 8pm, and we wanted to swim a little longer! Other than that, I was really happy with this hotel and the staff was wonderful. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to visit Memphis.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Very nice, clean, just remodeled!"
the owner personally greeted us. Friendly, and cordial! Highly recommended!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Really good place to stay! 10 minutes from Beale st. Good clean rooms. Great security, I felt very safe. Even a decent breakfast. Will stay here again next time we come to memphis!
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
"Very nice and affordable"
Owner very involved in operation at hotel. Has on grounds security guard. Affordable and easy to get to. Pool well maintained. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
Ronn
"Knights Inn West Memphis"
Just so-so.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Richard K.
"Inexpensive Clean rooms"
Close to downtown Memphis, the Knights Inn can save you money while you visit Beale St. We are a family of 5, with 3 teenagers, so we need two rooms at hotels. That gets to be expensive at some hotels. So we decided to give this one a try based on the other reviews I read here on Expedia. I'm glad we did because the more recent reviews were correct. This hotel has a new owner who was very welcoming and nice when we arrived, told us the best restaurants nearby, (pizza that delivered for our teens), and where to go on Beale St for the best BBQ. The rooms are older, with older furniture, and the carpet should be replaced as it was fraying by the bathroom door. However the rooms were Clean and bug free! The sheets were nice and bedspreads looked new. Plenty of towels as the owner gave us extra when we checked in. The bath room was cleaner than the Days Inn we had stayed at the week before. There was a refrigerator and microwave too. Breakfast was very good, big waffles, biscuits and gravy, bite sized watermelon, cereal, oatmeal. Did all the furniture match and look like a Double Tree or Baymont Inn & Suites? No it did not, but we saved a lot of money by staying here and everyone got to sleep in a bed, instead of getting one room at a more expensive place and having one person sleep on an air mattress on the floor. (Yes, we have done that and two rooms are way better than one.)
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Barb
"Close to downtown Memphis"
We stayed on our way to Gulf coast was very reasonable had a pool and breakfast we were happy with our stay
Other trip Jun 22, 2013