All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
1300 Ingram Blvd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was ok for the price."
The room was decent. I've been in worst. The bed was comfortable, the surrounding was quiet, but you could tell it had seen better days. It was convenient to the dog park though, so if you are a gambling person, that was a huge plus. It is what you expect, a cheap budget motel.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Anonymous
"Not happy"
Made reservations through hotels.com for 3 people. No queen beds like hotels.com said. Which is one of the reasons we choose this hotel over others. It only had 2 towels in the room. No ice in the machine when we got there or the next morning. The room was hot when we got here. I know it's a budget hotel but I was expecting a bit more. Paint was peeling in the bathroom. The best part was the room was clean.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
Great service, very clean.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Lovely experience"
This motel would be the best that I have stayed in since I have been traveling the states for the last 6 weeks. It is not in the flashiest part of town but that is also reflected in the price. The management changed only a few months ago and the current people have certainly gone to a lot of trouble to lift the place. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I will defiantly be staying again. This is how all the hotels should be.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
We were so pleased and will definitely stay again if we are in the area.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
Tired Traveler
"Wonderful"
My family @ I enjoy our stay the staff there r so wonderful. When ever I good back to WEST MEMPHIS I will stay at the Knights Inn.
2 night family trip May 17, 2013
This has got to be the best value on the planet. Not the Peabody -- but no ducks in the pool to deal with either. Room was immaculate, had been recently painted, and the drapes, bedspread and carpeting were near new. Staff was friendly and competent. Fifteen minutes to downtown Memphis, with easy access via I-40 or I-55.
5 night trip May 15, 2013
"Think twice before staying!!"
The smell of the hotel was horrible. The shower curtain had spots all over it. The Manager ,Michael, was rude when asking questions.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Cherri
"good for the price"
I was pleasantly surprised with the friendliness of the desk staff & the quality of the free breakfast ! It appeared they were working hard to make improvements on the property & I know they were recently taken over by a new owner. I would stay again when in the area.
3 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
CC
FORGET ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS YOU READ ON HERE PREVIOUSLY: THIS PLACE IS UNDER NEW MGMT. MICHAEL TAKES HIS HOTEL SERIOUSLY. THE SERVICE/CHECK IN WAS EXCELLENT. FRONT DESK HELPED ME WITH DIRECTIONS FOR THE AREA FOR ERRANDS I NEED TO DO REGARDING MY JOB. ROOMS ARE EXCELLENT (I HAVE BEEN TO MANY MOTELS FOR MY JOB AND H. INN HAS NOTHING ON THIS PLACE AND THE PRICE IS HALF OF THAT. THE OUTSIDE IS BEAUTIFUL AS WELL - EVEN HAS A PICNIC/GRILLING AREA. SAFE - QUIET - SECURE (EVEN HAS SECURITY IF NEEDED). NEW SHEETS, FLAT SCREENS, FS REFRIG, MICRO (STOVE/UTENSILS IN KITCHENETTES) JET TUBS, CHAIR/OTTOMON, DESK, DRYER, IRON/FS BOARD, COFFEEMKR. CLEAN CARPET. NEW TOWELS.. GREAT MEXICAN RESTAURANT NEXT DOOR AMONG OTHERS. N O C O M P L A I N T S W H A T S O E V E R ! ! ! !
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
DENISE
"Stay here for a great deal"
Right off the interstate, within 10 minutes of Beale st. New owner, clean rooms, well worth the stay! Recommend it!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"Big Improvements"
This hotel changed owners effective 02/18/2012, while we were there. We have stayed at this hotel before and after the new owner. The new owner IMMEDIATELY MADE SWEEPING CHANGES. Under the old owner I would have given this hotel a "1" or a "0". However, I would give this hotel under the new owner a "5" Sweeping changes are being made and I think you should give this hotel a try and not pay too much attention to the ratings before february 18, 2012.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
The price was right but finding it with all the work being done around it made it hard.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2012
"Not supplied"
The room was reasonably clean however there was a patch of wall that had been repaired but not finished and the frig had 3 inches of ice on the freezer and a broken shelf. We reserved a smoking room but had to request ashtrays. However the desk clerk brought the ashtrays to us. There were no shower towels when we arrived and we had to wait for them but the desk clerk also brought the towels. There was not a trash can in our room and the tv remote would not change the channel. However we did not bother the evening desk clerk because she had already been up to our room several times. We did let the day desk clerk know upon check out. This was reserved for my wedding night and if I thought I would have easily received a refund then we would have gone else where.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Wes
The neighborhood is certainly not a plus. One man stopped to ask me to give him a ride to the dog track as I was trying to unload my car. The room was decent with the exception that the refrigerator was inoperable and there were no guides in the room for what the cable channels were.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
just an ok place along the way, no towels in room, service desk empty on arrival had to wait for someone to come in. nothing special, chosen by location only.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"just stay on 55, and don't look back."
Several of the West Memphis exits put you out on a service road that circles around...never attempt to find one of these hotels without GPS, particularly at night! The service road is unmarked, one way, and the crossroads the same. After working 9 hours and then driving 9,I was so frustrated trying to get to this Knight's Inn that I had resigned myself to sleeping in my vehicle despite my reservation. When I finally got there, there was a sign at the empty front desk to call or knock at room #207, The man who checked me in failed to give me the wi fi passcode. Only one light worked in the room, there was not a single towel, no dead bolt, and taped over peephole. I travel 5 days a week for work and I stay in budget hotels the entire time. .I am not uptight and do not have unrealistic expectations when traveling. But not only did this motel pretty much suck, the difficulty of navigating West Memphis without GPS in combination sent me over the edge. I joked later: the stretch of highway between New Orleans and Memphis is Purgatory, and West Memphis Ak is the portal to Hades.
Business trip Oct 7, 2012
Melanie
"Smoking in the nonsmoking rooms"
The vents in the bathroom must all be connected to the "smoking" rooms, and this motel is definitely not kept up. Sheets are thin and towels are at the end of their life.
Trip with friends Oct 1, 2012
Vivian
"Convenient location, great condition, good service"
The room was actually very clean despite the low rates and less than perfect neighborhood it was located in. However it was very convenient to be located right off the highway and really close to Memphis (just across the bridge). The staff here were really nice and helpful. One thing I did not like though was that they only gave us 1 set of towels for a room for 2. I was able to get more at the office though so that wasn't really a problem. I recommend this hotel based on its location and you do get a lot for what you pay!
2 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
Henry Z
"pleased"
I found the front desk clerk to be very professional and pleasant, the room was roomy and clean. the only concern I had was the housekeeper coming into my room at 10:15am after she knocked and I said hello she used her key to come in and check out is not until 11:00am other than that I was very pleased.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
This hotel seems to be getting worse each time we stay here. I do not believe I will ever stay here again. The hotel seems to now be more of a transient hotel than one used by vacationers. We had to go to the front desk every day to ask for towels. The maid just took out the used towels each day and did nothing else, she did not empty the trash, nor make the bed. The cheap price is not worth the stay.
3 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2012
janice

"Had a nice overnight stay."
Stayed in a room that originally would have held two beds, but only had one Queen/King sized bed in it, so there was a lot of extra room, which made it easy to walk around. The bed looked brand new. The desk clerk who was probably the manager was very friendly and engaging. Breakfast was nothing special, but I never expect much from a free breakfast anyhow.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"not easy to find"
Hotel was ok, but location was hard to get to. Stayed for more than one day and maid didn't bother to clean floor. Motel is in the process of being upgraded. Friendly owner and good breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013

"Vriendelijk personeel, matig verblijf"
Om Memphis te bezoeken, verbleven wij 1 nacht in dit motel. Tot onze verbazing is West-Memphis een andere stad (zelfs in een andere staat) dan de stad Memphis. Dit hadden we natuurlijk zelf uit moeten zoeken voor vertrek, maar zorgde voor een niet al te geweldig begin van ons verblijf hier. Het personeel tijdens het inchecken was heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam. De kamer was toe aan renovatie en ook niet heel schoon (er lag bijvoorbeeld gebruikt wegwerpbestek tussen de meubels). De bedden waren redelijk comfortabel, maar de airco verspreidde een erg muffe geur. Het ontbijt was prima. Niet erg uitgebreid en er werd duidelijk geprobeerd om te kosten daarvoor zoveel mogelijk te drukken, maar de mevrouw die het ontbijt verzorgde was erg aardig en deed overduidelijk haar uiterste best om het zo goed mogelijk te verzorgen.. Om Memphis te bezoeking zou ik dit motel niet als eerste aanbevelen. Maar indien je slechts op zoek bent naar een goedkope plek om te overnachten en niet al te hoge eisen hebt, kan deze Knights Inn wel een acceptabele plek zijn.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Wouter
"Ein tolles Frühstück"
Sehr guter Service und ein Frühstück, das man von vergleichbaren Motels nicht kennt. Haben uns dort sehr wohlgefühlt
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Ernst
DE
"A surprise for a Knights Inn."
It is a bit of run down but o.k. for the prize. The room is specious and includes Fridge and micro wave. The intern connection is very good and the breakfast is excellent. The housekeeping is not so good. They toss in the towels and don’t make the bed or clean. If you are lucky they remove sometimes the trash. And that for every day.!!!
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2013
Frans E
NL
Très bel Hôtel. Chambre très confortable et très propre. Petit- déjeuner très bien, mais manque de place pour déjeuner à table.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
FR
"man får vad man betalar för."
Lagom till Graceland och in till Beale Street men granne med gängland. Man ska inte gå ut på kvällen om man inte känner området.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013