All hotels in Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States of America
30 E Clark St, Middleboro, MA, 02346, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Hotel was fine, we were only there to sleep..They did have good coffee
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Nice room, helpful mployees
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"decent value"
Based on the reviews, we were not expecting much, but this hotel was fine. Rooms and hotel were a little worn, but not bad. Breakfast was fine. Front desk was helpful. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Erik
Ok for price...Had to have key card updated daily idk why and either did they...
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Close to Cape"
Stay was convenient for our needs. Surprised that there wasn't any phonebooks/bible. Ice wasn't conveniently located. Many stores, restaurants and any needs are all around. Rooms are neat and clean, Beds were way to high and not comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
KC & CP Phillips
"Comfy beds!"
Neat room with all amenities we needed for a one night stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Okay"
The location of the hotel is kind of weird. On one side there are houses and at the end of the street there is a McDonalds but we drove right past it at first because it is not well marked. The room was old and the bathroom did not seem clean. I didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot. The pool was dirty - lots of stuff floating around. Later that night when we came back from dinner (around 8) we noticed a lot of beer bottles and cans at the pool. Breakfast was ok.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"DRIVE ON BY"
They say that they are remodeling...but our room was not ready for guests. The bedroom area had NO closet! There was NOT even a pole to hang clothes on. The bathroom was old, stained and there was a hole in the tiled floor. The room was damp and the linens smelled.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
I stayed at the Days Inn for 4 nights while visiting family. It is an older property but it has been modernized. Room was very comfortable and clean and the swimming pool was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was limited. I would have enjoyed more variety. The property is off on a side road and right now there is construction on the main route so you have to be very careful watching for the sign.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Louise Williams
"Generally mediocre"
Not bad, but not good either. I had reserved a King bed but when I got there it wasn't available. The front desk person didn't bother explaining why, he just put me in a room with two full beds (he said they were queens, but I didn't believe him). I went back to get the King I paid for, but he couldn't so I got a room with a real queen. The breakfast didn't stink, but it didn't win any awards either. Overall, it was a mediocre hotel for a cheap price. If that's the way you want it, go for it.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Convenient location but poorly managed"
Front desk management's poor mood reflected on how he handled our check in process, loudly stating to another employee " I am having a bad day". Our questions as to having the pool closed were ignored. Air conditioning throughout hallways and breakfast area not on and it was extreamly uncomfortable. Breakfast area attendant had no concern when asked if something could be done. It was also evident that the breakfast selections have diminished, many staples such as bread for toast was non existent. We have stayed many times over the past 10 years but due to the decline in quality and service we will be looking for a new place to stay.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
The room was as expected for a days inn. Clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient and a just a bit quirky.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"No effort put into the upkeep"
Hotel is older but no effort but staff to keep it well maintained. People were tailgating in the parking
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
rob
"Comfortable beds"
It was very good.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
adjutant
The hotel was nice the employees were very helpful. There wasn't any cell phone service. But overall it was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Best Bang for the Buck"
I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Days Inn. The hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable, and extremely accessible to Plymouth and all the surrounding tourist sites we planned to see. It offered a complimentary breakfast that was adequate and the dining area was well staffed. The clerks at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. If I ever have a chance to visit Plymouth again, I will not hesitate to stay at Days Inn Middleboro.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2014
A Mayflower Descendant
The staff was very accommodating. They allowed us early check in and got the room cleaned early for us. It was a great thing after being on the road for 24 hours.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Disappointing experience"
The pool was out of commission for the duration of our stay - needed city inspection. The breakfast room was a disaster - waffle irons would not cook & other options were inadequite. We ate a Dunken Donuts next door 2 days. Toilet kept running if you didn't tickle it just right, & the cleaning crew left it running twice during our stay.
4 night trip May 29, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Great room and awesome TV! We were very comfortable and staff was helpful too!
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Will not stay there again!"
The bathroom was dirty as if it was a gas station bathroom! We arrived late and left as early as possible! The staff were ignorant aittle bit! Didn't enjoy it!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Reem
I won't recommend , check for alternate options............
Other trip May 26, 2014
Ram
"Ehh"
Really nice staff, easy to find, nice room. Shower had a bunch of hair on the walls that wasn't mine. Quickest shower ever.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Don't stay here"
HORRIBLE . To many reason to list . Stay away . There customer service is just the worst !!!!!!!!
Other trip May 15, 2014
Good stay
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
mike
"Very smoky smelling nonsmoking room"
We booked a nonsmoking room which was very cold when we got in. We thought it smelled a little smoky but being that it was almost 1:00 AM we ignored it. When our son came in a while later he noticed it smelled smoky right away. He complained to the man at the front desk who did offer to give us another room but we did not want to move everything then as we were ready for bed. We really should have though because it was not a pleasant night.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"A comfortable stay"
I booked this hotel just to find a less expensive place to rest for a few days on the road in Massachusetts. The hotel was comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly. There isn't anything much to do or any nice places to eat nearby, but if you just need a comfortable and clean place to sleep, this is good.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Sweet dream"
I sleep there for 9 days and beds are amazing, better than the competitors ..... I will go there again!
Other trip May 2, 2014
Martin Skydiver
"Clean Hotel - Comfortable Bed"
We stayed 4 nights. Good value, friendly staff. Easy to drive to. Walk to restaurants.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Ray
"None"
None
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Ivandra
"Clean and quiet. Vending machines need better care"
Fantastic except vending machines.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Larry Snook
"It's alright!"
Book it.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Gregory
"Gross"
The room was disgusting. Was suppose to be no smoking but smelled of cigarettes and pot. Window didn't close. Shower wasn't clean. Mold on the molding of the window. A/C unit was old (barely worked). No outlet covers. Awful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Cassandra
"awsome"
Very clean. owner and staff treat you like family. great stop over or week stay.ty
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
There was no place to hang our clothes. There was sort of a closet but no closet pole and no hangers in the room. We got some hangers from the front deskand hung the clothes on lamps and door knobs, There was a big burn hole in the carpet.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"very professional"
I came here to rest from a bad situation and spent 5 nights. not only was the rooms spotless but the stuff all throughout the whole place were excellent. they were more accommodating then most major hotels I would recommend this Days in to everyone. without hesitation it was a great deal and the Staff treats you like family. thank you.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
john W.
"A very pleasant stay"
Very clean and very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Rbtc Ny
"Great value"
Don't read any reviews older that 6 months. This hotel is much improved and a great value with in ½ hour from Plymouth and the Cape Cod Canal.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Tad
"New Years Eve Stay"
Room was clean and looked as if it was recently refurbished as it had a fresh look. Staff was courteous we had an issue with the phone which was taken care of promptly. It was a pleasant surprise to have fridge, microwave and small couch that had a pullout bed. We did find a half empty water bottle in fridge which was overlooked. Needed to get more towels. Women love towels is all I'll say. We had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the international breakfast before checkout.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Bobby
The whole hotel smells of cigarettes, from the lobby to the room ( which was supposedly non-smoking ). Other than that, it was passable, if a bit sketchy.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
I did not plan to actually be in my room for much of the time since my stay was over Thanksgiving and I spent most of the time at my son's house. Convenience of location was the main attraction for me in choosing this hotel. It is in obvious need of a lot of upgrading, which I think is in the works since new owners/proprietors have only been there a few months. They were understanding and tried to be helpful, but there are many things which need upgrading as soon as possible.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Lee
"It was too much money for what it was."
the lobby smelled smoky.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"They keep improving"
Desk people are still very distant but the cleaning staff is amazing.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
K B
"DON'T STAY HERE: broken fridge, no wake up call!!!"
Not welcomed in a friendly, appreciative way! Front desk man didn't have any personality & didn't treat me like my business was valued. He didn't tell me where anything is, told me to take the stairs even though my hands were full of bags & it was 12 AM; did't tell me that there's an elevator right around the corner from the stairs; nor did he say where the ice machine was so I couldn't find it. There was a dirty old mattress leaning against the wall next to the soda machine I find on my own. He gave me the wrong directions to my room, didn't offer me a luggage cart even though they have them. NO empathy that my fridge did not work. He said nobody could look at it for me. I had to go back to the front desk to have my food put in the cafe's fridge overnight. I'd NEVER stay here again! At check out, front desk lady was equally unprofessional and unthankful and simply said "You're all set!" when I checked out, no inquiry as to how my stay was. WAKE UP CALL I REQEUESTED 6:15 AM NEVER HAPPENDED! I woke up a half hour late as a result which resulted in me almost being late to my first day on a $70K/year job and I did not have time for breakfast. Their cafe's mini muffins were horrible: they were so dry that they crumbled all over me, made a mess on my clothes & car while I was forced to eat them as I drove because I didn't get my wake up call.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Kristen
"much better than the previous reviews"
were pleasantly surprised that our room had recently been completely refurbed, bath and fixtures still dated, and did not use dated heat/AC disappointed that the fitness center was closed.............we were leary after reading some of the reviews
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice & Clean - Friendly Front Desk Staff"
The room was comfortable and Clean. They had a fridge and Microwave. A flat Screen TV with many chanels. For a A C-Note no complaints.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Edward
"New.furniture & refurbishing in all rooms"
Cleaning staff excellent. Most front office staff pleasant and accommodating. I believe others who were not as friendly may have been either owners or managers and they were apparently wrapped up in the renovations going on...new furniture and updating rooms. For the room charge I paid through hotels.com, I feel this hotel was an excellent value and I would stay there again...plus recommend it to others seeking a clean, comfortable hotel at reasonable price. Although I didn't use the outdoor pool, it was large, sparkling clean, and other guests were enjoying it. They also offer breakfast, but I did not try it due to other plans with family.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Stayed for a week and would definitely go back"
Really the only complaint I had was no stove and a couple things were broken but it's not a problem Also I would ignore other people's comments up till today because the All the hotel room are being renovated
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
cj
There was no fan in the bathroom, and the toilet seat was very loose. Location was great, right off the main highway. Continental breakfast was very good. Pool was well maintained.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Debbie
"A fine place for a night"
This is a perfect serviceable no-frills motel. We stopped here for a night on the way to Boston and found it clean and fairly comfortable and the staff was very friendly. It's a budget motel, for sure, but we had no complaints.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Helene
"It's good for what it is"
This is a good place to stay in a very small and boring town. It is clean and well maintained and not expensive. I can recommend it if you want a comfortable place to sleep when you happen to be in the area.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013