All hotels in Windsor Locks, Connecticut, United States of America
185 Ella Grasso Turnpike, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Overnight stay"
early morning flight made it necessary to stay overnight at a motel close to the airport. It served the purpose, but I was disappointed that it seemed old and worn down. The adjoining property was a neglected, run-down field which didn't add to the attractiveness of the site. The evening clerk seemed indifferent and was not particularly welcoming. Under these circumstances, I would not choose this site again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Norm
"Convenient"
The hotel was easy to get to. Clean and comfortable. Staff was nice and continental breakfast was good. Price was good.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
kris
"excellent for driving and flying"
experience was ok plumbing kind of weak was clean enough shuttle service excellent
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
mm
very inexpensive and right near airport, made reservation last minute, no hassels
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
vic
"close to airport"
Highly disappointing.... Bathroom tiny, shabby.. Whole place needs a major face lift !
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Okay for a 1 night stay before an early morning flight but other than that this place is a dump
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Very Nice Place to Stay"
This was my 2nd time staying here. The service is very good. This hotel is very close to the airport so no rushing in the morning to make my flight.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Close to the airport. Breakfast is fair, goo"
Staff friendly. Room clean breakfast good with a fair selection.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Hotel near the airport"
Was super convenient . Breakfast was really good . Staff friendly. .
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
charlotte
"Comfort"
Stay for two days to attend an on-site interview. Everything is good and there are many restaurants nearby.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Chun Lin
"Good refuge in a storm"
I arrived very late because of snowy conditions. The receptionist was very kind, offering me a room on the first floor closer to the breakfast room. To my surprise, their food service began at 4am, which suited me perfectly. The van driver to the airport was very kind, as was the one who picked me up on my return, even taking a shovel from the van and removing the snow from behind my car! Although I could occasionally hear people talking in the hall, the room was amazingly quiet. Everything worked and I will for sure stay there again. And the price was certainly right!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
shannon
"Flop House Motel"
Never stay at this motel.The girl at the front desk was awful and unacommodating.She mumbled and barely picked her head up as we checked in and asked questions about the free parking for the week as advertised on trip advisor. We were then told only free for the nite we stayed and $50.00 if we parked for the (7) day week we were away. The room had the usual musty odor of a motel of this low caliber and the refrigerator had a "KFC" box of chicken still left in it from the last occupant which tells me that they don't check or clean the rooms except to fluff the pillows and make the beds with the previous users sheets.There are better motels on the same road for the same money or less with better acommodations.And lastly they send a driver in a shuttle bus to pick us up at the airport that spoke no english at all. How much lower can customer service get at this motel?
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice spot"
I stayed for one night. It was one of the nicer Days Inns I've been in.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Mr and Mrs."
Good hotel to stay, clean, comfortable. In need of a little change on decor and maybe the breakfast should have more options. The lady on the front desk have a attitude not sure why but if she works with customers she should be able to smile and at least be courteous. Besides that I will stay again.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Vacation a night earlier.."
Excellent front desk service. Very organized shuttle service to Bradley. Great free continental breakfast. Will definitely stay again. Great value!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Chanda
"convenient and clean"
Rooms are nicer than the public areas would suggest. Can't beat price and convenience to the airport.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"!!"
It was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good stay"
Keys weren't always working, needed to be let in by staff. One staff member questioned my room number multiple times before helping me enter my room. Parking spots, especially accessible/handicap spots, could have been better plowed. Overall comfortable stay
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Adequate for one night"
Adequate hotel for over night prior to an early flight. Safe, clean and very close to airport. Get breakfast at the airport.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Hartford ct airport"
Great location to Hartford airport, rooms very adequate.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Mr."
Good price, good service, clean, comfortable, could use a little upgrade with the decor. They need to clean the parking during the snow days a little better because it was hard to park with all the snow. They need to put more towels on the rooms tho. But overall good place to stay with a good price. We will stay again.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Josue
An adequate, economical hotel well-located to airport and staffed by responsive people. Nothing outstanding, just reliable.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Bradley Airport"
I was stranded for two nights because my flight out was cancelled. I stayed here because of the free airport shuttle because I didn't have a car anymore. The hotel breakfast was very good- the best I've had in some time. The waffle maker was fun and the coffee was decent. I used the in room coffee maker as well and it was good. Bed was comfortable, heater was nice. It was within walking distance of a McDonald's (although thanks to the snow I had to scale snow hills for lunch and dinner) but it was also quite close to a Vietnamese place as well as a bowling alley that weren't quite as attainable due to all the snow. I would stay here again for sure and recommend it anyone I know!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great place for the money"
Always a great place to stay if you are looking for an economical, safe, clean hotel for those early morning or late night flights.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Natalee
"Convieniant location near Bradley Airport."
Easy park and fly, wake up call, included breakfast and shuttle to my airline reduced the stress of flying. I will use this hotel any time I fly out of Bradley on an early flight.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel staff was kind and accommodating. Allowed late checkout. Extremely close to the airport, quiet, decent breakfast selection. Room had fridge & microwave.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Perfect hotel for an overnight before/after flight"
Excellent price, nice, clean and near airport. Breakfast at 4 a.m.!! Business travelers perfect for this hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Rhonda
"Night and Day"
I was stranded in Hartford by a blizzard after a funeral in Mystic. The first night was disappointing because my tv wouldn't function and after many attempts to right it that took more than an hour and a half by the single man handling customer care for about 100 rooms (had to leave to drive airport shuttle and help others having cox cable issues)I had to take charge and insist on a room change. With the snow I could have been in the room for a couple of days without this basic amenity. However, the next day with several customers stranded for many hours in the lobby awaiting flight changes, the staff, especially the Manager, were so helpful and gracious, as was the housekeeping staff.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
"Nice rooms, tired public areas"
Very simple but clean accommodations conveniently located to airport . There is a convenient airport shuttle and the staff was friendly . The public areas if the hotel are a bit run down but the rooms were nice .
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Catherine H
"The desk clerk was very helpful and pleasant"
The stay was pleasant. The television did not work and someone very willingly came to my room to help fix it. We thought it was fixed, but apparently it was not, so I did not have tv for the night, which was okay with me. I am sure they would have come back to work more on the tv but I needed to get to bed....
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"perfect stay and fly"
Just a quick overnight before flying out early in the morning. Wake up call right on time. Breakfast ready to go when we got downstairs. Shuttle right on time. Will definitely stay here next time we travel.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Convinient hotel"
Good hotel for great price. A lot of places to go eat in the area. Close to bus stop if you don't have a car. The bus will bring you to downtown hartford in 20mins or even less. Overall nice, clean and quiet hotel. Very decent!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Day's Inn at BDL"
Everything was just as one would expect at a Day's Inn. The breakfast was really nice. The pillow's were terrible. The shower was awesome. Good place to stay if you are catching a flight out of BDL the next morning.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"One night close to the airport."
I needed just a one-night stay close to the airport so I could easily catch my early morning flight the next day. The breakfast area was clean, and the food was basic but O.K. The free airport shuttle service was great!
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very close to the Airport!"
AS I expected for a very reasonably priced hotel to sleep in before a flight.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Acceptable stay."
Room needed a little bit of work. There was dust and dirt in the heater/air coditioner. Bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good for continental style.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Raymond
It was a short stay but ver convient for anyone wanting to stay close to airport and several places to eat also and to be shuttled over, The hotel staff was very friendly, and the shuttle service was fantastic and very prompt. I wou;d recommend to everyone.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Virginia
"Good price"
Good price and clean rooms. Stayed here for 2 days on business. Breakfast could have had more options. Would stay again if in area.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
TROY
"Military Funeral made pleasant..."
We had a late arrival and were staying at the Days Inn for a military service funeral. The staff were Excellent; very warm and welcoming, very helpful from the word Hello, The Evening/Night staff were professional, friendly, and pleasant. The room was very comfortable and extremely clean, and had everything we need. I definitely would recommend this room to anyone. Thank you for being the comforting and pleasant part of our difficult trip.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"close to airport"
room was fine and convenient, easy to drop off rental and get to airport
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
cc
The staff were very friendly and accomodating. They went out of their way to shuttle my husband to a local laundry mat.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ok"
Everything was pretty ok, however the refrigerator in the room was foul. Creeped us out.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Maureen
"Caribbean"
Need more on the breafbreakfast bar.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
daryl
"Close to Bradley Intl and Six FLags New England"
Nice hotel, was close to Bradley International and to Six Flags New England. Love teh real waffles and wafflemaker for breakfast. Beds were great, staff was good, experience pleasing. Will stay there again!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Keshav
"perfect spot to stay before catching a flight"
Stayed the night w my wife and two kids before an early flight. Service was great. Parking was cheap enough. And the shuttle service to the airport very prompt! Nice easy stay.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
christopher
"Convenient location"
Centrally located just outside of airport. Dated facility in need of upgrades. Typical free breakfast, not really worth the trip downstairs. The initial room I was assigned had a leaking toilet. Staff moved me to room next door and that one was missing a TV remote. Room was clean.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
lou
"Jim's Review"
Excellent for the business traveller. Very nice room & breakfast.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Exactly what I needed"
Needed a place to get out of the storm and rest a few hours, take a shower after my flight and before my meeting. This was a relatively low cost no frills solution, convenient to the airport. Not a vacation or resort hotel by any means, but at the time exactly what I needed.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Tido
"Stay before vacation"
Nice hotel to stay at before a flight. I stayed here before and after my flights out of Bradley,clean rooms, friendly staff, continental breakfast even at 4:30 AM. Big plus a great rate for overnight stays plus shuttle to Airport maybe about 5 minutes
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
ladytraveler
"great location and value for the money"
We stayed for 2 nights a quick trip in to CT to go to our son's school function. The staff is always nice and helpful stayed here many times. We got in late first night due to weather issues flying in and slept late. When I called down at 9:50 to see when breakfast ends they said 10am so we went right down to get breakfast. They never rushed us, waited until we were done eating our waffles and coffee before they came over and started closing it up.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2014