All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9801 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Family Vacation"
I stayed at this hotel for memorial day weekend for a getaway with the family.We had a great time. The kids stayed in the pool for hours. The service was excellent. We will be back and I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for selecting the Hyatt Regency Orlando for your family holiday getaway Greg. I am delighted you had a great time. I enjoy hearing about the excellent service we provided and that you will highly recommend out hotel. I hope to see you again when you plan your next family holiday.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Greg
"A Pleasant Surprise"
Perfect place to stay, I highly recommend it! The location is perfect. The hotel is very, very clean and the staff was great.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Laurie. I am delighted our great staff and hotel exceeded your expectations. I look forward to serving you again when your travel plans bring you back to our area.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Laurie
"Nice Memorial Day Getaway!"
Great stay!! Great location! The hotel is close to a ton of restaurants. Although it was a big holiday weekend, the hotel did not feel crowded. Will plan to stay again the next time we are in Orlando.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Wonderful, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando for your future visit to our area. I am delighted you enjoyed a great stay with us and I look forward to our next opportunity to serve you again.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great Family Spot"
Traveling with my 11 year-old daughter and her friend. We had a great time! The service was great! The pools were awesome and the hotel staff were very friendly. The only "complaint" I have is that the room service chicken tender meal only had TWO small nuggets and it cost more than the same order at the pool which gave us four.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Susan, I appreciate your business and the opportunity to receive your feedback. I am delighted to know you and your young travelers had a great time at our hotel and hope the Hyatt Regency Orlando will be your preferred choice for accommodations when you plan a return trip to our area for business or pleasure.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great place"
a bit expensive but a very good hotel. great pools.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback Dror. I am delighted to know you enjoyed our great pools at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again when you plan another stay in the International Drive area.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Dror
"Honeymoon"
It was nice.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Congratulations on your recent marriage Mauro and thank you for selecting the Hyatt Regency Orlando to celebrate this special occasion. I am delighted to know we earned your 5-star rating and I look forward to our future opportunity to welcome you back for another nice stay experience.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Mauro
"Fam reprieve"
The moment we arrived, we felt like the most important guests. Some hiccups with the pool waitstaff, but other than that....a fabulous place. Really. After a very long, tiring day at a park, it was just what the doctor ordered for a chill weekend (even with family).
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to host your visit to Orlando Cathy. I am delighted to know you enjoyed our environment as a fabulous choice to relax after your day of activity. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you plan a future stay in our area for business or pleasure.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Cathy
"A good hotel close to all the attractions"
The hotel and staff were great for the most part. The only issue I had was that I was supposed to have a credit on my stay for anything I wanted and I ended up getting that charged to my card, so not sure how the hotel credit actually works. The room I stayed in also had a small spackle stain on the wall that could have been touched up better, but overall it was a great stay.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Orlando for your accommodations Carlos. I value your feedback and hope that our Front Office management team was successful in resolving your concerns involving a hotel credit. We remain at your service and hope we will have the pleasure of hosting your next visit to the International Drive area.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Carlos
"Best hotel I've visited in a long time."
The Hyatt Regency exceeded my expectations in every way.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for sharing your review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I am delighted to know our team exceeded your expectations in every way. I appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again when you return to our area.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Nice weekend"
Great hotel. And the price was good.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Robert, I am delighted you enjoyed your weekend stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel when you pan another weekend getaway.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Very nice staty"
I met a new manager that recently transferred to this hotel from the West Coast of Florida (Ft. Meyers area) I think her name was Dee. She was very polite and eager to assist. Very nice lady.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Mark, I agree, Dee is a very nice lady and we are lucky to have her on our team. I am pleased you had an opportunity to meet her. I appreciate your business and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando soon.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Always a FAVE!!!!"
We always love the Hyatt formally knows as the Peabody! We do miss the live ducks, however this is still a gorgeous hotel!! We will return again and again! On a side note, we did have one rude diner worker, but we can overlook her since we love this hotel so much!!! Will certainly be back! Valet guys are always friendly!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your loyal patronage of our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to continuing the tradition of providing you with a positive Hyatt Regency Orlando experience again and again. Hope to see you soon!
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
The hotel was busy, elevators crowded, and there was an error on my bill from another guest with poolside drink charges that could not be corrected on a Saturday. I had to call in Monday to correct the error. The hotel accounting folks never noticed that it wasn't my name on the bill.i had to call to bring it to their attention. Overall i love the hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback Ronshetta. I regret the inconvenience you experienced when it was necessary to correct a billing error, but I am delighted you loved our hotel and I hope you will consider the Hyatt Regency Orlando as your preferred accommodations when you visit our area again.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Ronshetta
"excellence experience"
Was a excellence experience and the price was good I will see you soon. I will recommend you guys to my friend
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Jose, I am delighted to know we earned your future business along with your recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Orlando to your friends. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Jose
"Close to Disney was a plus."
Had a great time walking down the strip seeing the sights. Close to Disney was a plus.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Mary-Ann, I enjoy reading that you enjoyed our location on International Drive, which was also close enough to Disney for your activities. When your travel plans include our area, I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Mary-Ann
"Great Service!!!"
Beautiful hotel. Staff was very attentive to our needs. I told the front desk attendant it was our anniversary and when we returned to our room, we had a special gift.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for celebrating your special occasion at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I appreciate receiving your feedback on our very attentive staff and I hope you will return to visit us again soon.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice weekend getaway"
very nice staff was very helpfull And the breakfasts were wonderful
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback Mark. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our nice, helpful staff. I hope you return soon to start your days at the Hyatt Regency Orlando with the wonderful breakfasts we offer.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Mark A.
"Very busy"
This hotel is great for conventions but is always very busy. We waited in line for about 20-25 minutes just to check in and valet was full so we had to search for a spot in self parking and walk-minor inconvenience but annoying when traveling with children. Pool was nice and location was very convenient.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review with us on Expedia. I am very sorry you encountered a wait to check-in, but I am glad to read how much you enjoyed our pool and convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"nice place"
beds are great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review. We couldn't agree more!
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is beautiful and the service was great. Very clean and the perfect location for anyone looking for a place close enough to all attractions without all of the traffic of being directly outside of them.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review! We agree, and hope to see you again soon.
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Needs Improvement"
My requested room was not available. The bathroom door is configured in such a way that it is very cumbersome to enter and depart the bathroom or use the toilet. The valet service is ultra-expensive ($27) and they take forever to bring your vehicle. As soon as two or three drops of rain fall, they close the pool's slide. Nowhere near as good as it could be.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Your feedback is very valuable to me Ruben. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you and I thank you for your business. When traveling back to Orlando, I hope we will have another opportunity to serve you.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Ruben
"always great"
always 5 star!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Always love to see these reviews, thank you!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Abraham"
Excellent hotel will definitely stay there again A++++++++
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Abraham, I am delighted our team provided you with an excellent hotel experience and that you will definitely stay with us again. For business or pleasure, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
5 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Abraham
"Very nice hotel, sad about the ducks being gone"
We stay at this hotel pretty much every year for MegaCon since it is so close to the convention center. The pool is great. The staff is very helpful and nice. Rooms are nice and clean. This particular stay was a bit marred by the next door room guests who were inconsiderately loud and obnoxious, however that is no fault of the hotel's. My kids are still really disappointed about the ducks being gone though, even though it has been a while. Nevertheless, for the location, this place can't be beat in my opinion.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review! MegaCon is such a fun event and we love to welcome guests each year. I am very sorry you were disturbed by other guests and we would have been delighted to assist with this. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Niki
Very Nice, good food at the Italian Steak restaurant
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks! Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse is a local favorite. Be sure to visit us for one of our holiday brunches next time.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Worst night sleep"
The room we reserved Was no longer available. And the room they gave us had a hide away bed as the main bed to sleep on what a joke!!! My back was a wreck the next morning I will never stay at this hotel ever again
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback, it is very valuable to me as we continue to enhance our hotel experience. I regret your discomfort but hope you will allow us the opportunity to host your future visit to Orlando. I am pleased to that these beds will be replaced this year and I am confident we will provide you with a most enjoyable sleep experience when you visit us again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Very nice place. Excellent, though there are "hidden" resort fees and parking fees.....and then the parking is a LONG way from the hotel, especially if they put you in the west tower.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"This is one of the best places we have stayed."
This is one of the best places we have stayed. The room was huge. We use several devices, and outlets were plentiful. Restuarent was good, great staff 24/7 ready to help you had big huge gym a lot of swim pool I would to love to stay again!!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
What a wonderful compliment! Thanks for sharing your review on Expedia.
keeyse
"Best convention facility I have visited"
Friendly staff. Arrived well before check in. Upgraded me to a room that was ready, at no charge. Great restaurants.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your compliments! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
sds
"Fabulous hotel. Great service"
Had to upgrade once we got there because when we booked they did not book us suite for 6 people like we wanted. We were booked in a two bed room with 6 guests and I repeatedly asked for two room suite which I was told I got. Once at hotel, I was told I had two beds in one room for 6 people and upgrade was thousand dollars more which was not good. We obviously had to upgrade and pay more. Rooms were fabulous but we got duped on price.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"mega con stay"
The stay started off difficult. We booked the room online for up to 6 adults and the room turned out to be a double queen. We stayed for a convention, but did not get a convention group rate. The mega con was the event. We were offered a room upgrade for an additional 300 plus fees, that was outside or budget. Just felt that the hotel could have been more friendly to event goers and accommodations match the online booking vs on site check in. We will be hard pressed to stay at this location for the event next year.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to receive your feedback Angel. We value your business and I regret any disappointments with your accommodations, but I feel confident we will provide you with a high level of satisfaction should we have the pleasure of hosting your stay for next year's event, or sooner.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Angel
"Beautiful Hotel"
We booked the king standard, but since they ran out of the room they upgraded us to executive king. The service was quick and courteous. The hotel rooms are modern, accommodating, very inviting. The only thing I would mention was a stray soda bottle from the previous individual was left undiscovered by a table, but besides that the rest of the room was clean.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, your feedback is very valuable to me. I am pleased that our team was responsive to your needs and that you were comfortable in your accommodations. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you visit our area again.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Perfect!"
Great pool, wonderful staff, beautiful rooms! Everything we could hope for!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It’s a pleasure to receive your feedback Christine. I am delighted you enjoyed a perfect stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I, and our wonderful staff, hope to serve you again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Christine
"Great for Megacon !"
Great pool, fun bar, good restaurants ! Super convenient to convention center.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing a great review!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Placed in wrong room two nights running"
Booked room wasn't available. Following night was given keys to an occupied room. 2 out of three nights - not good scoring.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Hyatt Regency has never let me down."
The Hyatt has to be the best hotel chain in the world. The hotel makes u feel like your getting VIP service , without paying the price . Hyatt Orlando is beautiful, clean friendly, overall five star rating. Can't wait to go back.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
This is the best review in the world! Thanks for sharing! We can't wait to welcome you back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Jerry
"No happy"
I made a reservation for 8 persons and they gave me a suite with 1 bed and 1 sofa bed , this made my stay very bad
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for sharing your disappointments with me Susana. I regret your experience, but I am confident we will provide you with a most enjoyable stay should we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Susana
"The best in Orlando!"
Couldn't ask for better!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Ronald, I sincerely appreciate receiving your 5-star review as we enjoy celebrating our team’s efforts to provide you with a memorable stay. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando soon.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Ronald
"Staff was amazing!"
Awesome pool, good location, great staff, good food.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for such a wonderful review! I'll be sure to share with our amazing associates who are delighted to provide you with the best service in Orlando.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
jim
"Enormous but beautiful hotel that has everything!"
We were only there for one night but wish we had more time here. The entire staff was super friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfortable.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review! We would love to welcome you back for a longer visit next time so you can enjoy all our hotel and Orlando has to offer.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
CC
"Spring break 2015"
One beautiful hotel! Friendly, helpful staff. The pool was the most accommodating I've ever seen, especially for kids. They loved the slide. $22 breakfast buffet was pricey, but it was thee best breakfast I've ever had. This is a case of....You get what you pay for! I would stay here again for sure.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to host your Spring break vacation to Orlando Toby. I am delighted you enjoyed our pools and your encounters with our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you return to enjoy the sun and fun we offer.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Toby
It's a really good hotel!!! The facilities are great!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for a wonderful review!
"Rooms were downgraded"
My stay was fine - I'm just disappointed that the rooms we originally booked became unavailable and we were downgraded. Instead of crediting us the money back, they gave us hotel credit which we had no time to use since our schedule was so packed.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback Adrian, it is very valuable to me. I regret your disappointments involving your room assignment, but I hope you will allow us an opportunity to regain your faith in our abilities to provide you with a most enjoyable experience from start to finish when you visit Orlando again.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Adrian
"Did not have a great experience"
Bad experience from check-in until check-out. So many hotels in the area-I wouldn't recommend this one.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Never spent $29 for 2drinks in plastic cups.also $70 for breakfast for 2 adults 2 small 6yr olds,seems very high.Everything else was great.
Stan
"Wonderful experience all around in Orlando, FL"
Had a wonderful time. Hotel was beautiful, clean, comfortable, close to attractions, etc. The Pool and outside restaurant staff were fantastic- helpful, prompt, professional and polite. The pool was kept clean and very family friendly with plenty of chairs available. A range of restaurants and food choices are offered within the hotel- favorite was the B Line Diner; great food and fantastic value, polite and professional staff. Will definitely look to stay here again!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando Teresa. Thank you for sharing your review on your wonderful experience at our hotel, the fantastic staff you encountered will be delighted to learn how they helped to provide you with a 5-star experience. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Teresa
"Nice Stay"
Here are some quick notes. I'm not much for writing long reviews. -Bring your own pillow or ask for an extra -Found the staff good but the other guests in town for business or religious gatherings inappropriately demanding and rude (draw back of such a large facility) -Pool was awesome, kids loved it. -If you are under 48" there is no slide and you will not fool them and get through, they are strict. -Half the price of the Polynesian that we stayed at last time and a way better experience. -TV in the bathroom was cool -Walking distance to good restaurants like Maggioano's and Marlows...etc. -Would and Will stay again
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Nice hotel near Universal Studios"
Great hotel, huge facility which was impressive. Kids loved the huge pool.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Vanessa
"Get it together!"
The hotel bartenders and restaurant service staff were super friendly and on-point. Everyone else needs a lesson in customer service - from the cleaning staff, to the front desk check-in, and finally the pool attendants. More over in the busiest weeks of Spring Break, the hotel shut down one of the main pools for the whole weekend for a private event and made no mention of this anywhere when booking. So the smaller pool had to accommodate 2 towers full of guests. Lets just say when its 85 degrees and not enough towels or pool chairs - you have a lot of unhappy guests and friction. #refund!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to host your stay in Orlando. I regret your disappointments, but I value your feedback. I hope you will consider a future stay at our hotel as I am confident we will provide you with a most enjoyable stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Hotel was modern and elegant, staff was very professional, room comfortable and clean, location is perfect.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Emma, I appreciate hearing that you enjoyed a great stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. We look forward to serving you again when you plan a return trip to our area.
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015