All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9801 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Very busy"
This hotel is great for conventions but is always very busy. We waited in line for about 20-25 minutes just to check in and valet was full so we had to search for a spot in self parking and walk-minor inconvenience but annoying when traveling with children. Pool was nice and location was very convenient.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review with us on Expedia. I am very sorry you encountered a wait to check-in, but I am glad to read how much you enjoyed our pool and convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"nice place"
beds are great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review. We couldn't agree more!
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is beautiful and the service was great. Very clean and the perfect location for anyone looking for a place close enough to all attractions without all of the traffic of being directly outside of them.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thanks for sharing your review! We agree, and hope to see you again soon.
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Needs Improvement"
My requested room was not available. The bathroom door is configured in such a way that it is very cumbersome to enter and depart the bathroom or use the toilet. The valet service is ultra-expensive ($27) and they take forever to bring your vehicle. As soon as two or three drops of rain fall, they close the pool's slide. Nowhere near as good as it could be.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Your feedback is very valuable to me Ruben. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you and I thank you for your business. When traveling back to Orlando, I hope we will have another opportunity to serve you.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Ruben
"always great"
always 5 star!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Always love to see these reviews, thank you!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Abraham"
Excellent hotel will definitely stay there again A++++++++
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Abraham, I am delighted our team provided you with an excellent hotel experience and that you will definitely stay with us again. For business or pleasure, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
5 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Abraham
"Worst night sleep"
The room we reserved Was no longer available. And the room they gave us had a hide away bed as the main bed to sleep on what a joke!!! My back was a wreck the next morning I will never stay at this hotel ever again
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback, it is very valuable to me as we continue to enhance our hotel experience. I regret your discomfort but hope you will allow us the opportunity to host your future visit to Orlando. I am pleased to that these beds will be replaced this year and I am confident we will provide you with a most enjoyable sleep experience when you visit us again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"mega con stay"
The stay started off difficult. We booked the room online for up to 6 adults and the room turned out to be a double queen. We stayed for a convention, but did not get a convention group rate. The mega con was the event. We were offered a room upgrade for an additional 300 plus fees, that was outside or budget. Just felt that the hotel could have been more friendly to event goers and accommodations match the online booking vs on site check in. We will be hard pressed to stay at this location for the event next year.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to receive your feedback Angel. We value your business and I regret any disappointments with your accommodations, but I feel confident we will provide you with a high level of satisfaction should we have the pleasure of hosting your stay for next year's event, or sooner.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Angel
"Beautiful Hotel"
We booked the king standard, but since they ran out of the room they upgraded us to executive king. The service was quick and courteous. The hotel rooms are modern, accommodating, very inviting. The only thing I would mention was a stray soda bottle from the previous individual was left undiscovered by a table, but besides that the rest of the room was clean.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, your feedback is very valuable to me. I am pleased that our team was responsive to your needs and that you were comfortable in your accommodations. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you visit our area again.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Perfect!"
Great pool, wonderful staff, beautiful rooms! Everything we could hope for!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It’s a pleasure to receive your feedback Christine. I am delighted you enjoyed a perfect stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I, and our wonderful staff, hope to serve you again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Christine
"No happy"
I made a reservation for 8 persons and they gave me a suite with 1 bed and 1 sofa bed , this made my stay very bad
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for sharing your disappointments with me Susana. I regret your experience, but I am confident we will provide you with a most enjoyable stay should we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Susana
"The best in Orlando!"
Couldn't ask for better!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Ronald, I sincerely appreciate receiving your 5-star review as we enjoy celebrating our team’s efforts to provide you with a memorable stay. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando soon.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Ronald
"Spring break 2015"
One beautiful hotel! Friendly, helpful staff. The pool was the most accommodating I've ever seen, especially for kids. They loved the slide. $22 breakfast buffet was pricey, but it was thee best breakfast I've ever had. This is a case of....You get what you pay for! I would stay here again for sure.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to host your Spring break vacation to Orlando Toby. I am delighted you enjoyed our pools and your encounters with our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you return to enjoy the sun and fun we offer.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Toby
"Rooms were downgraded"
My stay was fine - I'm just disappointed that the rooms we originally booked became unavailable and we were downgraded. Instead of crediting us the money back, they gave us hotel credit which we had no time to use since our schedule was so packed.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback Adrian, it is very valuable to me. I regret your disappointments involving your room assignment, but I hope you will allow us an opportunity to regain your faith in our abilities to provide you with a most enjoyable experience from start to finish when you visit Orlando again.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Adrian
"Wonderful experience all around in Orlando, FL"
Had a wonderful time. Hotel was beautiful, clean, comfortable, close to attractions, etc. The Pool and outside restaurant staff were fantastic- helpful, prompt, professional and polite. The pool was kept clean and very family friendly with plenty of chairs available. A range of restaurants and food choices are offered within the hotel- favorite was the B Line Diner; great food and fantastic value, polite and professional staff. Will definitely look to stay here again!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando Teresa. Thank you for sharing your review on your wonderful experience at our hotel, the fantastic staff you encountered will be delighted to learn how they helped to provide you with a 5-star experience. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Teresa
"Get it together!"
The hotel bartenders and restaurant service staff were super friendly and on-point. Everyone else needs a lesson in customer service - from the cleaning staff, to the front desk check-in, and finally the pool attendants. More over in the busiest weeks of Spring Break, the hotel shut down one of the main pools for the whole weekend for a private event and made no mention of this anywhere when booking. So the smaller pool had to accommodate 2 towers full of guests. Lets just say when its 85 degrees and not enough towels or pool chairs - you have a lot of unhappy guests and friction. #refund!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to host your stay in Orlando. I regret your disappointments, but I value your feedback. I hope you will consider a future stay at our hotel as I am confident we will provide you with a most enjoyable stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Hotel was modern and elegant, staff was very professional, room comfortable and clean, location is perfect.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Emma, I appreciate hearing that you enjoyed a great stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. We look forward to serving you again when you plan a return trip to our area.
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Emma
"Back to childhood"
To many kids for a gay couple... But Orlando is Like this...
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Eduardo, I appreciate receiving your review and your 5-star rating of the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel when your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
EDUARDO
"Best Kept Secret in Orlando"
We visit Orlando every year and usually stay in the Lake Buena Vista area. We're so glad we chose this hotel and will stay here again! Our experience on International Drive was so refreshing without traffic issues or wait times at restaurants during Spring Break! I was so impressed with Hyatt Regency that I booked a night at another Hyatt Regency for the drive home.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Kevin, I am delighted we earned your return business and that your hotel experience at the Hyatt Regency Orlando led you to enjoy an additional stay at a sister property. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when your travel plans bring you back to our area.
6 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Glad I booked"
Beautiful hotel and CS was great! It's in a great location.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
I too am glad you selected the Hyatt Regency Orlando as your host hotel Zuly. I value your business along with your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again when you return to our area for business or pleasure.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Zuly
"The best hotel to stay at for conventions"
It was great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for sharing your review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to providing you with another great stay when you return to the International Drive area.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Perfect location - amazing hotel!"
My friend and I stayed at the Hyatt for a long weekend in Orlando. Everything was perfect - the location, the room, the staff, the amenities... The hotel is located about 3 miles from Universal, 8 miles from Disney, and situated by many amazing restaurants, shops and salons. Hotel staff was very accommodating and pleasant. There are a few pools at the resort - the one on the roof top had less children and was overall quieter. The pool in the front of the hotel was more lively with a bar (serving food & drink). My only complaint was that we had to pay for parking (and the garage is a good hike from the hotel itself!) but they do offer a complementary shuttle to and from. Overall, great stay here and we will definitely be back!
Sara
"Near the conference center"
Very convenient if you are attending the conference center
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your business. I am pleased that our location was convenient for you but I do regret we did not earn a higher rating. I hope you will provide us with a future opportunity to serve you again as I am confident we will earn your high praise.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Gud
"Great stay!!!"
AAAA++++ Will stay again, everything was great!!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is wonderful to know you enjoyed a great stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and that you will stay with us again. Thank you, I appreciate your business and I look forward to hosting your return stay.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Would stay there again"
One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Love the cucumber and strawberry water.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to serve as your host hotel Robert. I am delighted to know the Hyatt Regency Orlando is one of the best hotels you have stayed in and I hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"great hotel"
Perfect location & awesome hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Gustavo, I am delighted to receive your 5-star review and comment on our awesome hotel. I appreciate your business and I look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Gustavo
hotel room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Location is nice with lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Benjamin. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations along with our location. When in our area again, I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting your visit.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Benjamin
"Wonderful hotel!!!"
They make you feel at home, very luxurious ! Best hotel I've ever stayed in!best service ever!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Hotel service was rude."
It was a very nice hotel, but staff at the pool was very snobby even after we purchased a cabana. The bar service button didn't work and after having to walk to the bar,the bartender was rude.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your valuable feedback Amelia. I do regret your experiences with service levels that do not represent the standards of service we expect to provide our guests. I hope you will return to our hotel when in our area again as I am confident we will exceed your expectations.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Amelia
Top notch Attention to detail can be seen everywhere!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Treated Us Well"
It was great. They even put us in a room with a balcony. A little pricey for the food and drinks by the pool, but not unexpected seeing as it's Orlando. Excellent overall.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, I appreciate the opportunity to receive your feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed a great experience at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again when you return to our area.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very pleasant stay"
Years ago we liked the Peabody, but then it began getting long in the tooth. But, now Hyatt has bought the property and clearly invested a huge sum into fixing it back up (I wouldn't doubt $100 mil). So, now it is a first class property. We only stayed for the night, so we didn't use any amenities, but the pool looks awesome, with a big waterfall and an irregular shape. There is a huge amount of open space in the main part of the hotel which lends to the high-end air of the property. The staff was very helpful. The only downsides were that the self-parking does require a little hiking and the location can have some heavy traffic. (you don't hear it, but we drove there and it was almost like driving the strip in Vegas. that is to say, you aren't going anywhere fast). But, given that the price including parking and resort fees was under $200, this place is a deal. It is big, beautiful, comfortable, quiet and has a great staff.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
kb
"Always clean and a great location"
Convenient location. Nice clean rooms. The only negatives were that valet "was full" so we had to park in the adjacent garage, which is no big deal usually, but traveling with two small children and their "stuff" through busy traffic is overwhelming.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Allison, I appreciate the opportunity to host your family visit. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us but I regret valet was not available to you. When traveling back to our area, I hope the Hyatt Regency Orlando will continue to be your preferred choice of accommodations.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Allison
"extra charges"
When i checked in i asked the front desk lady would there be extra charges besides deposit(i already paid the room online.) She said no. And then what happened was that they charged me 160 dollars per day, including 70 dollars advance payment per person and 20 dollars resort fee even if we did't use the pool or spa or whatever. The most ridiculous thing was that they charged me 900 dollars after i checked out. And they didn't know what the hell was it! Then i called Expedia. The agent i spoke to was very nice. Expedia contacted the hotel. And now i got the refund. Though i know that most of the charges(deposit) will go back to my card, i'm still very angry. After all i was on holiday and didn't want to waste time. Well, they front desk guys were actually friendly, but they weren't very helpful. Doormen are all very kind and helped us a lot. The room is clean. Bed is comfortable. Though there was one day that the room keeper forgot to clean our room at all. Hope they can offer some HIGH QUALITY SERVICE in the future.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Inexcusable that alarm clock was not reset for DST"
Front desk staff were so busy socializing with each other they could barely stop to check us in even though it was 11pm and there was no line. No welcome, very brusque.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Chipsbird
"Nice business hotel"
This was a very nice but busy business hotel. My wife and i went for our anniversary. It has a very nice pool and the kiddie pool was nice for our infant. It even had a sand play area.The only issues we had was the room was not ready at checkin but the staff was nice and made up for it with a bittle of wine. We had a balcony room which had a decent view but only a lounge chair and no regular chairs. The room had robes but no slippers which was surprising. The hotel is walking distance to pointe orlando which had an imax movie theatre and nice restaurants. Would definitely recommend for a conference or couple getaway.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Best hotel on International Dr."
Had an awesome time! Love the hotel!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you William, I appreciate your business and your review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando. When you travel back to the International Drive area, we look forward to providing you with another awesome time.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"The best of the best"
I always stay at the Hyatt when I'm in Orlando - it is the very best hotel. The service is incredible. I wouldn't bring my family anywhere else. Thank you Hyatt - I'm a loyal fan.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hyatt Regency Orlando Lois. I am very proud to know we have earned your business and I look forward to serving as your home away from home when you and your family travel to Orlando.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Lois
"Our stay @ the Hyatt"
Enjoyed my stay. My girlfriend & I enjoyed the easy access & the scenery was great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is a pleasure to receive your review Trenton. I am delighted you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you plan a return trip to our area.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Trenton
"Close to all the attractions"
I enjoyed my stay, the hotel was awesome very friendly staff. The dinner stays open 24 hours. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Excellent hotel un prime location"
Very convinient for shows un The convention centre
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
very good stay
Great hotel. Especially liked the lap pool. Room was very comfortable and quiet. Restaurant selection, especially for breakfast not great and not any cafés in neighborhood. Overall I would highly recommend
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review and recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Janet. I am delighted you enjoyed the comforts of our hotel along with the amenities we offer. I look forward to serving as your host hotel when you travel back to our area for business or pleasure.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Janet
"A+"
It great!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, I am delighted we earned a 5-star, A+ rating and I look forward to providing you with another great stay when you return to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Our overall experience was excellent. We had a minor problem with the door that covered the mini frig. It took several visits by maintenance to get it fixed. However, the Hyatt staff reduced our first night's room rate and provided free breakfast coupons each time they came into the room to attempt to fix the door. Staff was very courteous and friendly. I would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was very good, the location was great and the room was very quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Pattie
It was great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is a pleasure to know you had a great stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Gary. I look forward to seeing you again when you plan a return trip to our area.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Horrible hotel...room was dirty"
I never writre any reviews but after my experience with this hotel I def. have to say that I will not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
luis
Unfortunately it was windy and chilly when I was there by mud Feb so I didn't have any desire to walk around the hotel and use the pool and other outdoor facilities, which coul also contribute to my assessment. On the inside the standard queen room was a bit tiny, but reasonably clean and maintained. There are several restaurants with one of them being open 24/7 which was great. I would refer to it as a business travelers hotel. Not more than that.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Alexey
"THE BEST"
AWESOME
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Scott, it is our pleasure to have provided you with an awesome stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I look forward to being your host again when you travel back to the International Drive area.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great service and accomodations!!! A++++!"
The manager checked us in and she was the best!! Great staff, great location, great service. I usually stay at the Omni Champions Gate when I visit Orlando, but that will change now! I loved the experience. A+++++!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It makes me very proud to know we earned your business and that the Hyatt Regency Orlando will be your preferred choice of accommodations when visiting Orlando. It will be a delight to share your review with our team, thank you for providing me with this opportunity to celebrate the level of service you enjoyed.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Amaizing !!"
Great hotel great price !! We had the breakfeast included in our price and it was an amaizing breakfast !!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Natalia, I am delighted you had an amazing stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and we hope you plan a return trip to our hotel soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015