All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9801 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Would stay there again"
One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Love the cucumber and strawberry water.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for the opportunity to serve as your host hotel Robert. I am delighted to know the Hyatt Regency Orlando is one of the best hotels you have stayed in and I hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"great hotel"
Perfect location & awesome hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Gustavo, I am delighted to receive your 5-star review and comment on our awesome hotel. I appreciate your business and I look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Gustavo
hotel room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Location is nice with lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Benjamin. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations along with our location. When in our area again, I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting your visit.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Benjamin
"Hotel service was rude."
It was a very nice hotel, but staff at the pool was very snobby even after we purchased a cabana. The bar service button didn't work and after having to walk to the bar,the bartender was rude.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your valuable feedback Amelia. I do regret your experiences with service levels that do not represent the standards of service we expect to provide our guests. I hope you will return to our hotel when in our area again as I am confident we will exceed your expectations.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Amelia
"Treated Us Well"
It was great. They even put us in a room with a balcony. A little pricey for the food and drinks by the pool, but not unexpected seeing as it's Orlando. Excellent overall.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, I appreciate the opportunity to receive your feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed a great experience at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again when you return to our area.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Always clean and a great location"
Convenient location. Nice clean rooms. The only negatives were that valet "was full" so we had to park in the adjacent garage, which is no big deal usually, but traveling with two small children and their "stuff" through busy traffic is overwhelming.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Allison, I appreciate the opportunity to host your family visit. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us but I regret valet was not available to you. When traveling back to our area, I hope the Hyatt Regency Orlando will continue to be your preferred choice of accommodations.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Allison
"Best hotel on International Dr."
Had an awesome time! Love the hotel!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you William, I appreciate your business and your review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando. When you travel back to the International Drive area, we look forward to providing you with another awesome time.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"The best of the best"
I always stay at the Hyatt when I'm in Orlando - it is the very best hotel. The service is incredible. I wouldn't bring my family anywhere else. Thank you Hyatt - I'm a loyal fan.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hyatt Regency Orlando Lois. I am very proud to know we have earned your business and I look forward to serving as your home away from home when you and your family travel to Orlando.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Lois
"Our stay @ the Hyatt"
Enjoyed my stay. My girlfriend & I enjoyed the easy access & the scenery was great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is a pleasure to receive your review Trenton. I am delighted you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you plan a return trip to our area.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Trenton
Great hotel. Especially liked the lap pool. Room was very comfortable and quiet. Restaurant selection, especially for breakfast not great and not any cafés in neighborhood. Overall I would highly recommend
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review and recommendation of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Janet. I am delighted you enjoyed the comforts of our hotel along with the amenities we offer. I look forward to serving as your host hotel when you travel back to our area for business or pleasure.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Janet
"A+"
It great!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, I am delighted we earned a 5-star, A+ rating and I look forward to providing you with another great stay when you return to the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
It was great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is a pleasure to know you had a great stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Gary. I look forward to seeing you again when you plan a return trip to our area.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Horrible hotel...room was dirty"
I never writre any reviews but after my experience with this hotel I def. have to say that I will not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
luis
Unfortunately it was windy and chilly when I was there by mud Feb so I didn't have any desire to walk around the hotel and use the pool and other outdoor facilities, which coul also contribute to my assessment. On the inside the standard queen room was a bit tiny, but reasonably clean and maintained. There are several restaurants with one of them being open 24/7 which was great. I would refer to it as a business travelers hotel. Not more than that.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Alexey
"THE BEST"
AWESOME
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Scott, it is our pleasure to have provided you with an awesome stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I look forward to being your host again when you travel back to the International Drive area.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great service and accomodations!!! A++++!"
The manager checked us in and she was the best!! Great staff, great location, great service. I usually stay at the Omni Champions Gate when I visit Orlando, but that will change now! I loved the experience. A+++++!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It makes me very proud to know we earned your business and that the Hyatt Regency Orlando will be your preferred choice of accommodations when visiting Orlando. It will be a delight to share your review with our team, thank you for providing me with this opportunity to celebrate the level of service you enjoyed.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Amaizing !!"
Great hotel great price !! We had the breakfeast included in our price and it was an amaizing breakfast !!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Natalia, I am delighted you had an amazing stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and we hope you plan a return trip to our hotel soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Natalia
"Perfect start to our vacation!"
We arrived late after and my family was immediately impressed with the hotel. Our room overlooked the grotto. Beds super comfy and the room was very clean. Breakfast was truly amazing. The children quickly put on their bathing suits and went swimming. The weather was chilly but for us Northerners it was perfect.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Kristen
Would recommend to friends . Only downside there was no free shuttles to the theme parks...
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Excellent!"
Excellence all around! Really great staff!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is a delight to receive your review on our really great staff Jonathan. We look forward to providing you with another excellent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you visit our area again.
5 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Jonathan
"excellent hotel !"
Amazing price for this high end hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your business Timothy. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. We look forward to serving you again when you travel back to our area.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Timothy
"Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel. Very upscale.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review Seamas. I appreciate your business and the opportunity to receive your 5-star review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I look forward to serving you again when you return to the International Drive area.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Seamas
Everyone was nice and the room was clean.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your 5-star review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Leopoldo. We appreciate the opportunity to host your hotel stay and hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
leopoldo
"Best ever experience!"
The hotel was so beautiful and the staff were wonderful!!! I've been promoting them everyone I know!!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you very much Eronda. I am so pleased that our wonderful staff was instrumental in providing you with the best ever experience at our hotel. We look forward to serving you again when your travel plans include the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Eronda
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel is world class. Very comfortable with first rate amenities. TV screen built into mirror in bathroom, automatic foot lighting around bed and bath to guide you during the night.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"We loved it!"
Our stay was fabulous. This hotel is great; convenient to lots of restaurants and shops. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. While very busy, we didn't wait long for valet or concierge. Great service. Beautiful hotel!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for sharing your fabulous stay experiences at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I always enjoy hearing from our guests and knowing that our very friendly and helpful staff provided great service. I look forward to seeing you again when you plan a return trip to the International Drive area.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
S. Allen
"good time and upscale! ;)"
We had a date night for valentine's day! We ate dinner at seafood restaurant on site it was good but alil pricey. Room was comfortable and clean. Just be aware there is a parking fee aswell. But overall I'd def visit again if deal comes my way! :) Was what I was hoping for!:)
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for enjoying your special celebration at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Tenille. I am delighted you had a good time and that you would definitely visit again. Hope to see you soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tenille
"excellent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando"
Staying in this hotel is definitely a pleasant experience during my family's vacation in Orlando! Hotel location is central to everything, attractions, restaurants, transportation, and the airport is just a 15-minutes-drive away. Hotel rooms are clean and big, everything is new, nice selection of convenient kits provided to the room on demand (we love the tea kettle!), beautiful views of the surroundings, including some attractions along the famous International Drive like Universal Studios and Sea World. Hotel concierge even gives complementary passes for riding the I-drive trolley! Hotel staff are very friendly and hospitality, especially the cleaning lady, she is so nice to tell us that the bottled water in our rooms are complementary for the week. The valet parking staff are also very nice and welcoming, smiley faces and greeting always. Overall, a excellent experience!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Fang, it will be my pleasure to celebrate your review with our team. I am delighted you enjoyed our very friendly and hospitable staff and I look forward to our opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you plan your next family vacation to our area.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Fang
"Love this hotel!"
I've stayed here several times for events at the Orlando Convention Center. The rooms and the amenities are wonderful; and the staff are excellent.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you, I value your return business to our hotel. I am delighted you enjoy your visits to the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I look forward to our next opportunity to serve you again.
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel on International Drive, Orlando"
Wonderful staff and amenities. It would have been nice to be told that you are still charged to self park. Otherwise, the stay was awesome!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Que
"Great Location / Hotel"
Overall great stay, only issue were pillow (only 2 per bed)
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your feedback Stephen, it is very valuable to me. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and I hope to see you again when your travels include a return visit to our area.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Stephen
"beautiful hotel at a great price"
Clean rooms, beautiful pool, friendly staff, convenient parking, good coffee(Starbucks)---it's all you need.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Dorothy, I am delighted you enjoyed our friendly staff and hotel facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you plan your next stay on International Drive.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
DOROTHY
Excellent value, great pools, service and stunning views!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Satish
Very fancy hotel, nice staff, great gym, 24 hour diner on site. All in all a great place to stay.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review. I am delighted you enjoyed our facilities and our nice staff. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando when you travel back to our area again.
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"I loved staying here"
Excellent room. Nice hotel. Temp control in the room one of the best. Needs very comfy.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ahmad
"Beautiful hotel"
Eventhough the weather was a little cool, I was able to relax by the pool and enjoy the hot tub. Outside the hotel there are many places to explore, we only stayed the night since we were celebrating two birth dates, had a wonderful meal and went out dancing. Outstanding ambiance! I would definitely go back for a longer stay.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Margie
"Best hotel in Orlando for families"
Love the massive windows looking out to Orlando. Friendly staff with beautiful pool. Perfect for families.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Jason, I am delighted you enjoyed our friendly staff and pool areas at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I look forward to hosting your stay again soon.
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
Very friendly staff and very clean rooms.Will stay again in a few months.My wife loved the spa services.I made a lot of goody points with her on this get away.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Dale Allen
"Perfect"
Perfect
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Richard, I am delighted you enjoyed a perfect stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I look forward to seeing you again when your plans include a stay on International Drive.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
richard
"Very nice in a nice area"
Excellente and very well located. We like it very much
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Jose
"Could have been great"
Housekeeping week and slow to respond.....communication poor.....rooms were great
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your business Joel. I regret any disappointments with housekeeping services but I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you as your feedback is important to me. When traveling to our area for business or pleasure, I hope the Hyatt Regency Orlando will be your preferred choice of accommodations.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
joel
"Upscale hotel with top notch customer service!"
Very nice experience. The staff was very friendly and responsive. We had an issue with the thermostat in our room and they sent someone up to our room within 10 minutes from the service call at 10pm. The problem was fixed in 5 minutes and he also gave us a voucher for a free meal, coffee or hotel points for the inconvenience. Beds were very comfortable and the hotel was beautiful. Will definitely keep this on the list for next trip to Orlando.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Deana, I am delighted the Hyatt Regency Orlando will be considered when you plan a return trip to the International Drive area. I appreciate your business and welcome your feedback. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Deana
"The staff was very rude."
Hotel was overcrowded very distrutle staff. that is it
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Trevor
"Great hotel, great location."
Great gym, outstanding location, walking distance from many nice restaurants. Room with no view, but very clean and we'll appointed.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you Paul, I am delighted you enjoyed our great gym and location on International Drive. When returning to the Hyatt Regency Orlando for business or pleasure, we look forward to serving you again.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
PAUL I.
"Great hotel but pricey!"
Hotel staff was wonderful! Our room was awesome! Very roomy and clean. We ordered room service and the food was delicious! We will definitely stay again! My only complaint was the prices of certain things. $20 to rent a movie is ridiculous! And the food was a bit pricey but overall we had a great stay!
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your review Rebecca. I appreciate your business and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Orlando for another great stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice hotel to visit Orlando parks"
The hotel offered us a very good service and were ready to accomplish any requirement of my family
Mauricio
"Nice place to stay"
It was great. Nice suite
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
It is great to receive your review Jose, thank you for sharing your experience at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I look forward to providing you with a nice place to stay when you stay on International Drive again.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Jose
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice and close to a lot. Wish we could have stayed longer to have enjoyed the fantastic pool.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Very nice hotel. Service was good and room was very large and nice. The breakfast buffet was closed due to a large conference group being there, but the regular breakfast was good.
Response by Hyatt Regency Orlando
Thank you for your 5-star review of the Hyatt Regency Orlando Nicole. I am delighted you enjoyed our services and I hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Nicole
"Nice hotel with some drawbacks"
Pros: lovely pool and property. Gym was top notch. Well located to Universal Studios. Cons: $20 daily Resort fee did not include bottled water in the room. That is pretty much a standard inclusion when a hotel is charging that kind of fee. On top of that, $16 daily fee to self park and parking lot was pretty far. Also, beds were not very comfortable. Overall, I would choose a different hotel next time.
Jazmin