All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
315 4th Avenue N, Nashville, TN, 37219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Graceland"
The location was great! Could not have asked for a better place. The room was very comfortable. The refrigerator was so handy for fruit we brought on the trip with us. The distance to Graceland was excellent. The package was the best. Loved the tour and other items
"Nashville horror"
Perhaps the most over priced hotel I have ever stayed at. No direct access to the hotel from valet drop off. Lobby in disarray, Vending machines out of order. lamp only on one side of the bed.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Under Construction"
Parked with valet, then had to walk a block to get to check in area. There was a temporary check area set up to handle check in and out when we arrived. Even though it was 4:00 pm and we had a reservation, we had to wait while they got a room ready. Apparently they assigned rooms based on length of stay and we were last because we were staying one night.. When we finally got a room, we heard power tools for several hours each day. Phone was out and bathtub dripped. Aside from the construction, the staff was friendly and worked efficiently to help. Bell staff was quick and friendly as were the valets. We told front desk about phone and then happened to see the engineer in the elevator. He was apologetic for the phone problem and went directly to get it fixed from our conversation. One complaint that galled me was that even though hotel is in area with many late night amenities (clubs, concerts, symphony) the restaurant closed at 11:00, which was ten minutes before we got back and had walked four blocks from the concert.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Hotel renovation"
It was fine, but I hadn't realized when I booked that the hotel was undergoing renovation -- so lobby wasn't very nice. we had a very large room with good facilities. Central areas (hallways etc) need upgrade. People were very friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"I know the hotel was under renovations so it was a"
It was a little chaotic b/c of the renovation. Also public parking is a block away so drop off your luggage first to avoid hauling it.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fun trip & great place to stay!"
Will stay at this hotel again.Construction going on but wasn't a big deal. Staff was super nice. Room was large & had recently been renovated & was very nice. Only suggestion: bathroom needs towel bars & clothes hooks. Hotel is within walking distance to all attractions. Hotel shuttle was a bonus!
5 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Not the best experience!"
I booked a king bed. When we got there , they did not have one available. Ended up with two double beds. Not comfortable for two people. The phone in the room did not work. They offered a free breakfast to make up for the bed but I had to negotiate the second breakfast for my wife. Valet staff was great ! Very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Anthony
"All about the motel and not the customer."
Pulled up to unload and valley asked if I wanted 5 hem to park. Yes and gave 10 tip only to find out the next morning, after slipp I no bill under door I was charged $33, so I paid 43 to park car one time. no comp wifi,$10, no free coffee except in room, a 2 cup brewer $15 apiece sorry breakfast bar.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
William Greg
"Great Room for the Money!!"
SEC Basketball Tournament
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
THOMAS
"Nice hotel lots to do close by"
For the price rooms ok. Bathroom disappointment small white porcelain sink no counter space had to sit toiletry bag in floor, otherwise ok hotel.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
The stay was great. The staff was super nice and friendly. The only complaint I have is with the people in the room across the hall from us. They were up all night and slamming doors. Maybe the staff could patrol the halls a few times a night to help with this issue.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Tabatha
Great time down in Nashville! Hotel was nice and the location was great!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Cookies and champagne! Or not..."
We stayed for a 3 day weekend to celebrate a friends birthday. We were pretty startled at 8:00 am to hear what sounded like an earthquake all around us. After calling the front desk we were rudely told there was construction near our room and they were shocked that we were not notified either online or at check in. (We weren't). Our friends that were traveling with us had a similarly shocking wake up, and when they called the front desk to inquire about it then were sent a bottle of champagne! This inconsistency did not go unnoticed (we like champagne, too! And since we are awake so early we might as well have some mimosas, right?). Also, this was my first stay in a Double Tree and I was delighted to learn of the cookies! So amazing. So hospitable. Much appreciated. The woman at check in was gracious with the baked goods but after that we practically had to pry them out of the front desk clerks pretty little hands. What is the policy on this, anyway? Overall I would definitely not stay here again. Though the location was great and the fitness center was top notch (up early + no champagne = fitness, le sigh), I did not feel like a guest at this hotel; merely an inconvenience.
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
This is a nice hotel located a few blocks from Broadway Street, easily in walking distance to nightlife. The staff and overall condition of hotel is fine, except the room was not setup as well as other hotels. The bathroom very small, and after a fresh renovation it was not well done. Missing very little items such as a place to set your shampoo and soap while in the shower. The room was also missing a fridge which we like to have. The staff was great and helped with our needs. This is just not as nice as other hotels in area .
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Roger
"Nashville - Comfortable hotel and decent location"
Hotel is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. Location is central to many points of interest including Broadway, Capital and War Memorial. A bit longer walk to get to the Country Music Hall of Fame, but still walkable. Did not eat at the hotel, so no comments about food options. Bathrooms could use a shelf / hooks for towels.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Location is nice, close to Broadway."
Our room was not ready when we checked in around 6pm. Which then we did receive a voucher for the bar, but the bar staff was horrible! We waited probably 30 minutes to even get our order in. Then the next morning, keep in mind it was a Sunday morning, there was all sorts of construction noises. I think Sunday should definatley be a day to not disturb your guests. It woke us up. And the Wifi was not very good either. The person who accompanied me had some work to do that he could not complete due to the wifi not working well. We did end up getting the room discounted, but this was by far my least favorite double tree experience. This location is a thumbs down in my book.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Never leave anything at a Hilton"
Left an item in the room, discovered it as soon as I got home. Notified the hotel immediately. Took four follow up phone calls to speak to someone. They said they prefer to let housekeeping handle this and someone would contact me. That was twelve days ago. Obviously the item will never be returned, no one will follow up either. Wrote to corporate, they emailed me ten days later saying that the hotel had been in contact with me, hoped I was happy. Definitely not, will never stay at this Hilton or any other Hilton again.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Teresa
"Construction"
We stayed FRIDAY and Saturday night. At 8 am on Saturday morning a jackhammer started up . It literally was so loud that my husband and I could not hear each other talk . I called the front desk and they said they were under construction and that Expedia should have informed me of this. If I had been told that they were under construction, I probably would have still stayed there. The work was not well planned or thought out .management should not have allowed the jackhammer to start up at 8am on a saturday morning!!!!there were MANY unhappy people! Hammering started again on sunday morning . We were checking out.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
robin
"Weekend get away"
Hotel was great as always but didnt like the remodeling waking us up at 8:00 on a saturday would like to have sleep in later but understand have to make changes just hope finished before next trip
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice Hotel w/ Lots of Pricey Amenities"
We stayed at the location because it was close to the venue. It offered more amenities than I am typically used to such as 24x7 valet parking, a Starbucks, a restaurant, a small gift shop. You pay dearly for these extra amenities that I really didn't need and didn't make the room and bed any nicer. The valet parking was $30 plus tax per night which was outrageous. There was remodeling going on right above our room and the noise started right at 8AM so there was no sleeping in. They did comp our meals for this disturbance. Our room was never cleaned on the first day even when we stepped out of our room and the cleaning people were right there and we talked to them. This left us with no towels or shampoo. So when we tried to call down to the front desk to ask for the items the phone didn't work so we had to walk down to the front desk. That is when they told us about all of the remodeling and how they would have things so much better in several months. I can say that they offer very good fresh cookies at the front desk and have nice staff empowered to correct problems.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Front desk made our stay"
The front desk staff were so friendly and took extra special card of us for my girlfriends birthday. They sent us champagne and chocolate covered strawberrys such a great experience!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
matt
"Not a good experience"
Very expensive for such a poor experience. The hotel is in a good location if your interested in the tourism aspect of Nashville. The hotel provides a free shuttle but when you call th shuttle to pick you up no one actually answers and then your left to pay for a cab back. The front desk was not very helpful. When going to extend our stay we were put on hold for 25 minutes. The rate was very expensive and we were not told that there was going to be renovations being done, had to listen to hammering and sawing the entire time. The beds were very uncomfortable and if that wasnt enough we were woken up by hammering every morning of our stay. We then received a call that the water would be shut off in 20 minutes and that if we needed to shower it had to be then and there. Needless to say we did not have enough time to shower before water was turned off. Overall a poor experience for such a high rate. Defiantly won't be going back.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
emilee
"5 star all the way."
Upscale hotel in perfect location. Staff were wonderful. Starbuck's in the lobby.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good hotel, friendly staff, good location"
Pretty good sized room. The hotel is nice and the staff is very friendly. They even give you a cookie when you check in. It's just like any other Hilton hotel, in a good sense. Great location. 11 minute walk to Country Music Hall of Fame Museum. Bars, nightlife, and restaurants are even closer. Park on the street on the weekends, it's free and cheaper than valet or garage.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Tuan
The overall experience was very pleasant. The desk staff were alway pleasant and helpful. They gave good advice and directions. We used the hotel's shuttle once, but had to wait twice as long as promised. Parking should be a little cheaper.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great Location - Walk Everywhere"
SO easy to get around - felt like Hotel was in the middle of everything, Broadway was a 10 min walk. 15 min walk to Bicentennial Park and the park was a pleasant surprise! Beautiful memorials and very peaceful. We walked to Antique Archaeology (TV Show American Pickers) - a bit further, but still only about a mile away. Grab Starbucks coffee (in lobby) and head out for your adventures! Assumed there was a hot tub at hotel, because there is a swimming pool...but there is NOT a hot tub. Under renovations but wasn't too noisy, I was on 3rd floor and construction on 6th. Hopefully they are remodeling the rooms, because although they were nice-enough, could tell that they need to be updated. (for example, Bathroom tiles a bit grungy) Staff was super nice and friendly!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
D
Do not plan on using the shuttle service if you are on a schedule. Used the first time and waited 45 minutes for a 15 advised wait. They were a no show on the second pick up request. Froze outside watching for the van which the valet stated did come to pick us up at the very spot we were waiting outside in the cold at!! We waited over an hour the second time and eventually had to get a cab, and missed our dinner appointment. No real signs of apology given.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice location and value"
We stayed here during the Christmas holiday. This was a great location to stay in and we were happy with our stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"I want to visit again"
our first time visiting your city and it was good. The front desk made our stay at your hotel a good one so please give them the credit for a job well done.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Joel
We went for a game at LP field and were able to walk from hotel to there as well as all the downtown festivities. We came on a Saturday and parked for free on the street by the hotel for free! The staff was very friendly and the hotel was great in all ways!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"DoubleTree was great!"
The hotel was excellent. We stayed over New Years to see Bassnectar and being in the state we were in after, the DoubleTree made us feel right at home. Also, the fellow Bassheads we saw roaming seemed just as content as we were. If you ever need to stay downtown Nashville in close vicinity to everything, stay here my friends!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"NYE downtown"
The Doubletree is a quick four block walk to the center of Nashville's monstrosity of a NYE celebration. The hotel is nice, the staff was fantastic and the price was a bargain compared to the rest of downtown. If your looking for a great place to stay that's close to all the action downtown, this is it!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Josh
"good location but...."
The location of hotel was good close to Broadway but the double beds were more like a single bed not suitable for two people (maybe if you are on your honeymoon ) also very tired needs a refurbishment especially the bathroom. Could not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Family holiday
"Very convenient to downtown"
Celebrated my daughter's 18th birthday in Nashville (her choice). The hotel was centrally located within all our choice destinations. Our flight was later than checkout, and they stored our luggage for us until it was time to go to the airport. Very friendly staff!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Tammy
"Nice hotel, close to downtown"
Very nice hotel, quiet, friendly staff, clean and nice restaurant.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good but not great"
The service was good. Room a little small for my family. Queen beds would have been a little more comfortable. Overall, a nice hotel in Downtown Nashville.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Week before Christmans"
Good location, friendly staff, and helpful valet (including courtesy shuttle around town). Costs for downtown stays are really high in Nashville. EVen though this was the cheapest I could find it is still pretty salty, specially when you add $30/day parking and $30/day or more in taxes. '
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
We had a nice stay at the doubletree. The bed was very comfortable and sheets and blankets were high quality. The room was a bit musky from what seemed to be bad ventilation from steam in the bathroom, but it was easy enough to get used to. The staff were all great and very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was not too good, but we got there later on so it was probably better earlier in the morning when the food was more fresh. The valet was a bit overpriced. There was no conditioner given only shampoo and lotion. I slept great there and felt like it was very clean. Overall nothing abundantly special but we had a nice stay and would stay there again. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Definitely a 3"
We went to a concert downtown. Everyone at the front desk at check-in & check-out were very pleasant - loved the warm chocolate chip cookies! The only reason for a score of 3 is that everything really needs an update.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"Just ok"
The location was good. Centrally located downtown. Was easy to walk to Broadway and easy to get a cab or Uber. The room was just ok. It was small and you can tell everything was very old and has not been updated in a while. Customer service was very good though. Hotel employees were very friendly at the front desk and over the phone.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Overpriced"
Certainly not a $350/night hotel. Rooms were old, bathroom was small and old. Holes in the wall. No bottle of water, no refrigerator, no microwave. Just not what you'd expect for $350/night. It would be overpriced at $150/night. Best thing about it was its location to downtown but next time I'll go back out to the west end and get a better deal for half the price and taxi in and out of town.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"No water!"
The Hotel water was turned off from midnight til five am. This was terribly inconvenient as it necessitated that we cut short our evening on the towns to assure we returned to our room early enough to use facilities and clean up prior to retiring for the night. The only accommodation offered by the hotel wa to provide guest who asked, a bottle of water! I think a bit more could have been done.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Ronald
"Walking distance to Neyland and nice people!"
Very nice folks and walking distance to Neyland
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Comfortable, good location, free shuttle"
Overall it was a good stay. Nice staff, quiet and comfortable room, good location, and a free downtown shuttle. It is only 4-5 blocks to Broadway. Starbucks in the lobby. Although it was not needed, we received a handicap room. It would have been nice to be asked, as I generally prefer a regular room due to lack of counter space in the bathroom.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Couple"
Enjoyed, Elizabeth, at front desk was awesome.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Good Location"
We were in town for the CMA's so the hotel was in the perfect location to downtown. Staff was helpful and friendly. Only down fall was the shower drained really slow, but besides that it was perfect. Would recommend it to others.
"Great downtown stay"
Had a great weekend stay for a birthday celebration. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating not that we needed much. 4 of us in a room. Might mention they put us in a handicap accessible so it was roomy. Fridge and microwave. Not a great view but didn't really bother any of us. Perfect location to downtown activities. Shuttle will take you down for free. Short wait. Taxis are easy and cheap. The valet staff were friendly and gave us tips for going out and eating. We make friends wherever we go so we enjoyed the friendly manners of everyone. We didn't eat at the hotel so can't comment but it seemed pricey as they usually are.
Abby
"Weekend in Nashville"
Great location... Staff very helpful.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Doug
"I would stay here again"
Perfect location for downtown attractions and entertainment. The hotel was clean and the staff were all very friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"King rooms are triangular and smaller."
Don't book a king size bed in this hotel. The king rooms are triangular and that means the room is smaller. The third room we were given was better than the first two, but beware.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014