All hotels in Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
Blvd Agua Caliente No 11553, Col. Aviacion, Tijuana, BC, 22420, Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"business trip"
I recently travel to Tijuana Mexico from Mexicali an honestly I didn't know what to expect exactly about the hotel because I didn't have the time to review any of the comments on the web but Marriot has a good reputation so I just reserved the room , the hotel has a good location close by agua caliente horse track ,my room was nice luxurious and clean, I founded very comfortable, good price and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful and responded fast to every of my questions I give them a 4 1/2 stars I did not try the food because only stay 1 day but I definitely will go back next month because I have another trip to the city, of all the hotels that I stay in Tijuana the Marriot hotel it's a good choice
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
ARMANI
"A night stay for business trip."
The hotel is centrally located, the staff are friendly. The room was okay, but with old and cheap look of doors and furniture. View from the window was not the nicest one, overlooking a gas station.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"nice and clean"
Was nice and clean would stay there again if I was in town.
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Dear guest, It’s very important for us that you take a time of sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to know that we exceed your expectations! Kindly Regards. Guest Service Marriott Tijuana Hotel
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
CJ
"Never coming back"
It was my anniversary weekend and we decided to cruise down to baja. We checked in this hotel at 2am. They took 20-30 minutes to check me in. Asked us to leave a deposit even though our rooms had been paid for. They put us next to the elevator and in a standard room when we booked an executive room. The electricity didn't work in the room so we couldn't charge our devices. They refused to put us in a different room and said it would costa us $450. Wow!! There was also a dip in our bedroom floor. We told the receptionist in the morning "we are never coming back" she said , sign here and make sure the signature matches with the one you signed in with last night. WOW!!!
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience at Marriott Tijuana Hotel; we apologize for the incidents that you experience In your late stay. Hopefully you can give us the opportunity of receive you one more time here at your Hotel, and Serve you like you deserve. About the $450 charge we believe it was for an Upgrade to a room of the Executive Floor; because we do not have A rate with that cost also if we are referring to USD dollars. Thank you for staying with us. Kindly Regards! Sara Silva Guest Service
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Chino
"Comments"
I was promised a room and i did not get was i qas promise, had a noise room by the street
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with the Tijuana Marriott Hotel. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps with the service to avoid such problems in the future. Sincerely, Sara Silva Guest Service
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"its not the type of Marriott has"
the people is nice buy the hotel is not like anothers Marriott
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"the best room service"
the only issue was with the valet parking, even when the guys at the front notice that the passenger was a lady, no one moved to open her door, minor detail but I didn't like it... Loved the bed... 24 hour room service, can't beat that
3 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
Leonardo Garcia
"Dangerous for women"
I am an American, and my wife is a Mexican national. For New Years we went to Tijuana and the Mariott. We were sitting in the bar when I went up to the room to grab my wives coat. All seemed well. The next day my wife said the waiter asked her for her phone number. Why? she said. Because I have a lot of girls working this hotel and I can get you work. The waiter was trying to pimp my wife. She was mortified. If you go(I would not) don't take your wife or daughter, it is not safe.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Upon checking in, the staff was extremely unfriendly and rude.On top of that, Hotels.com offers you to add breakfast for $25.00 USD per night it is only Continental and the real price room service or restaurant menu is only $9.00 My bathroom had a broken rod for shower curtain and a dirty Tshirt that was left in the closet from a previous client.
3 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Raymond Kattoura
"FINEST 5 STAR HOTEL IN TIJUANA - But ...."
Has to be the safest, cleanest, most modern Hotel in TJ. The customers and clientle that frequent this place are extremely high class and the upper end of society. Unfortunately my first visit, the front desk insisted to charge me for a soda I didn't use our of the wet bar. Most recent visit, the A/C was not working but they did offer to move us but we were too tired to move rooms again. Then at check out, the agent tried to keep my deposit as payment for the room as I had already pre paid thru Hotels.com. After a small battle I was refunded my cash deposit of $100. Overall a very classy place minus a few operating blunders. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013
Gee
"Wonderful staff"
Perfect location for our first Xolos game. The hotel and our room were very nice, and the staff was delightful.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Holly
"Excellent location"
This is like my 4th stay at this hotel. Very close to everywhere. You can walk to some of the nearby restaurants but if you are a lady wearing high heels I think you better take a taxi. It is a couple of minutes from the best Casino in town, which has a nice restaurant and live music and dancing! Very safe.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Luis
"Nice hotel Bad service"
They didnt want to vive me a receipt if paiment, to prove the spend and the taxes.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Great Time"
I had a great time with my family. We went with friends and the Service was amazing! definitely staying here again via HOTELS.COM. They even comp'ed the breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
We paid for a golfview room but we were given an inner room with no windows. Never seen a room like this before in my life. A claustrophobic experience. Front desk personnel had poor service.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Greg
"good location easy to get in and out of"
Very comfortable, great service, clean and safe.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Alma
"Loved it!!"
My husband and I will certainly go back to the Marriott Hotel in Tijuana. I loved the customer service they gave us from the check in to the bellboy and security. The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. They have a great security system we felt very safe.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Excellent place to stay while in Tijuana"
The overall experience was excellent! We've stayed at other hotels in Tijuana and this was very nice for the low price we paid. We definitely got our money's worth. The pool was very big and clean. The jacuzzi was relaxing. Best of all was the buffet that we got in morning as part of the price we paid for the room. We got the Sunday brunch and it was DELICIOUS and the service was EXCELLENT!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Yadi
"Greatly Located for Foreign Travelers"
We arrived on a Friday night after having to travel on short notice. The staff were great and very accommodating. Rooms are clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Grace
"exelent"
good and comfort , service exelent.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2013
"One Night in Tijuana"
I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Upon arrival I went to the bar for a beer and they said it was two for one which I have never experienced in any Marriot Hotel. The staff were very friendly and I felt comfortable in the hotel. People warned me about the Danger of Tijuana but this place is very safe. There is a parking garage with barriers on entrance and exit with 24 hr security and no charge. The bed and pillows are exteremley big and comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Lee
"First class hotel"
We arrived at midnight. To our surprise we were promptly greeted at the hotel entrance and our vehicle was parked by valet service and our luggage was sent to our room as we enjoyed a cocktail. A great feature of this hotel is twenty four hour room service. Upon future visits to Tijuana, we plan to make reservations only at this hotel.
Other trip May 13, 2013
richard
"Not worth it, period"
Since the moment we arrived, we were given a room next to the elevator, lots of noise. Checkout was a nightmare, they claimed there was no internet service and thus they couldn't give us back our credit card voucher...
Other trip May 9, 2013
"It was really confy but the pool was freezing"
We stay here one nigth to catch owr flight to Vallarta and everything was perfect except the swimming pool was freezing.
Other trip May 9, 2013
RFX
"Great hotel in the heart of Tijuana"
Nice hotel, if I ever get back to Tijuana I would vertically stay there. The room was great; however, I couldn't figure out how to turn on the heater so it was a bit chilly for the night. I also booked a second room, but my colleague's room did not have a window. Might want to ask about a window for your room when booking.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"Great Hotel, Friendly staff!"
My husband and I went to Tijuana for a few days to get away and visit friends and family. The hotel has free valet parking friendly staff waiting at the door to greet you and help you in every way possible. The rooms were clean, the entire hotel was very nice.........Definately lives up to it's name!
2 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Excellent hotel! Fantastic staff and service!!!"
The hotel was superb! Everything, from the cleanliness to the food, was simply excellent. The service was perfect and the staff was very helpful. The facilities are great and very well maintained. We are definitely going to return to this hotel every time we go to Tijuana.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Vicky

"Terrible hotel staff great Restaurant breakfast"
Shamefully the staff was terrible, awful even. However the breakfast buffet was great and oddly enough the service at that restaurant was excellent. Though a bit pricey. In conclusion, unfortunately it is probably your best bet when it comes to hotels in Tijuana. Though be prepared for faulty service. If you don't stay at least go to have breakfast!
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay at Marriott Tijuana. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. I will share your message with our team to take care of it. Our Hotel have been always rate 10/10 because our staff service; We have to work harder to accomplish our guests expectations. Sincerely, Sara S. Guest Service Marriott Tijuana
6 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"My Go-To Hotel!"
Overall this hotel was very nice. The staff was wonderful and very attentive. I only wish the hotel would pay more attention to the Soap and Lotions they use here for the Bathrooms. (Bring your own) Not good at all. I was on a special diet and was in need of a refrigerator. They brought it up straight away, without delay. The Concierge was most helpful as well. All in all a very pleasant stay!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Maureen
Remote didn't work and every time you flushed toilet there was a sewer smell from air conditioner. Hotel didnt address these issues. Breakfast wasnt much to write about.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
MX
It was only for a few hours, but wonderful. Super courteous front desk personnel, luxurious bed, and a courtesy orange juice in the morning made me feel relaxed if only for seven hours.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
"Fabulous Stay!!"
My recent stay at the Marriott Tijuana was absolutely delightful. The staff were the best, most attentive & professional that I have come across in all my years of business travel. The waiter for our breakfast was so nice & caring. Congratulations to the staff for one of the nicest hotel experiences in my 20+ year career of travelling internationally.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Beth

"estafa total no vallan eon ratas"
Pésimo no lo vuelvo a recomendar por ratas ojala y lean esto las personas
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
Guillermo
"En general todo ok"
En general todo muy bien, el personal es muy amable y se nota que cuentan con una buena capacitación, son muy sonrientes. Almohadas un poco duras para mi gusto.
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Buen dia estimado huesped, Le agradecemos su tiempo para calificarnos y su preferencia durante su estadía en la ciudad de Tijuana. Le comento que para lograr cumplir sus expectativas todos nuestros colaboradores dan su máximo esfuerzo para lograrlo con el fin de que nos elija como la mejor opción de Hospedaje en Tijuana en todos sus viajes. Esperamos tenerle de nuevo en su casa, Hotel Marriott Tijuana. Que tenga Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año 2016!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
MX
Excelente servicio en cada una de las áreas del hotel
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Estimado huésped, Muchas gracias por su preferencia ! Es un gran honor saber que hemos logrado cumplir con todas sus expectativas! Para nosotros es fundamental hacerle sentir como en casa y todo nuestro staff da su máximo esfuerzo para lograrlo así que le agradecemos de todo corazón el valorar los detalle de ésta su casa, Hotel Marriott Tijuana y esperamos recibirle pronto nuevamente!
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
MX
"Excelente hotel muy cerca del estadio de Xolos ."
Muy cómodo y limpio , el Personal de lo más atento , el Restaurante delicioso , la alberca muy rica y aparte se hospedó el mejor equipo de México las Águilas del América
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Estimado Sr. Erick, De parte de todo el Staff queremos agradecerle su gran apreciación hacia nuestro servicio y calidad ya que nuestro compromiso primordial es alcanzar cubrir sus expectativas en cada estadía y siempre ser su anfitrión numero 1 en Tijuana en todo momento! Esperando tenerlo pronto con nosotros nos despedimos con nuestros mejores deseos para Ud. y su familia!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
erick
"Desayuno pobre"
La puerta de la habitacion azota muy fuertemente...le hace falta un cierrapuerta para el control del cierre....bisagra con resorte es una solucion muy cochina, se espera mucho mas de Marriot!!! El desayuno es muy pobre en lo que se refiere a las opciones disponibles.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Marcos
"Buena estancia"
Me fue muy bien, la fecha en especial traía un buen ambiente y todo muy coordinado, fue una muy buena estancia la disfrute mucho y finalmente a eso iba a disfrutar.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
"Excellente"
Muy limpio
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Josh
"Buen hotel a secas"
Buen hotel, nada espectacular. Acorde con el precio. Las camas son muy cómodas y en general las habitaciones están bien. Muy limpias, eso sí.
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Estimada Srita. Maria, Le agradecemos por el tiempo que se tomo en hacernos llegar sus comentarios. Nos encantaría saber que podemos mejorar para que su próxima estadía sea de 5. Nuestro primer objetivo es la satisfacción de nuestros clientes es por esto que nos gusta consentirlos y hacer todo lo posible para que se sientan como en casa. Me despido reiterándome a sus apreciables ordenes en todo momento. Saludos Cordiales, Sara Silva Servicio al Cliente
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
MARÍA BÁRBARA
MX
"No esperas eso de un Marriot"
Fue buena, pero el aire del cuarto era ruidoso, el servicio a cuartos nunca cumplió con mi orden, es más ni siquiera se acordaron, en el business Center no había nadie para atender y tenía una impresión urgente. Lo mejor sin duda es su gente del bar y restaurante.
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Estimado huésped, Le agradezco por compartir con nosotros su experiencia en Marriott Tijuana. Con gusto le comento que ya se hizo de su Conocimiento a las áreas involucradas de dichos pendientes Con el fin de poder seguir brindando uno de nuestros más altos estándares, el cual es, Servicio al Cliente. Me reitero a sus apreciables ordenes en todo momento. Cordialmente, Sara Silva Servicio al cliente
1 night trip May 31, 2014
MX
"La unica incorformidad es el cobro de internet,"
Exelente la unica queja es el cobro de internet muchos hoteles no lo cobran por lo demas todo muy bien.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
jose luis rojas zuñiga
"Schönes Hotel"
Das Hotel war mega schön. Wir hatten ein Executive Zimmer im 9 Stock. Somit hatten wir Zugang zum 10 stock wo das frühstück und von 17-22 uhr noch ein kleines Buffet gratis zur Verfügung stand. Jedem Tag wurden 2 Flasche Wasser zur Verfügung gestellt. Zu meinem geburtstag wollte meine freundin ein Stück Kuchen auf zimmer bestellen. Nach ca 45 min kam dan ein ganzer Kuchen extra für Mich ! Da wir am nächsten abend den Rest des Kuchen essen wollten haben wir am nächstbesten Tag auf ein Stück Papier geschrieben ob es möglich währe die minibar auszuräumen und den Kuchen reinzustellen , am abend als wir wieder zurück kämmen war ein ganzer Kühlstrank mit unserer Torte drin ! Das nenn ich super Service !!!
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Andreas Beerli
CH
"MAGNIFICO"
TODO ESTUVO BIEN, CON ECEPCION DE LA CAPACITACION QUE LES DAN A SU PERSONAL CON RESPECTO A LOS SISTEMAS QUE SE MANEJAN PARA AHCER LOS PAGOS, ES EN LO UNICO QUE NECESITAN TRABAJAR.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
WENDY RIOS
MX
"FUE VERDADERAMENTE UN PLACER QUEDARME AHI!!"
Pocos son los lugares, en Tijuana, donde el servicio supera las expectativas y el Marriott de Tijuana me dejo impresionadisima. No es el edificio, si no las personas. Cada una de ellas, sin excepción, fue verdaderamente maravillosa. En Especial recuerdo a Marta, Andrea, Rosario, Habacuc, Diego, Francisco y me hubiera gustado tener mejor memoria porque TODOS se merecen un buen reconocimiento. Que belleza de personas. Volvere pronto a Tijuana y sin excepción al Marriott volveré.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Reyes
"Adecuada relación calidad-precio"
Bien. Sin problemas.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
ARL
MX
"Muy amplia la habitacion, el personal coordial"
La habitacion me sorprendio por su amplitud, el personal es muy amable y lo hace sentir a uno muy comodo.
8 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"MUY BUENAS CAMAS"
EXCELENTE
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
NELLY
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Dear Mr. Stephen, Thank you for your survey and most of all thank you for appraise the effort of all our Staff because our goal is to maintain the highest standards for special guest like you! We feel very glad that we fillup all of your expectations and we will waiting for you in your next visit to this border city! Our Best regards! Marriott Tijuana Hotel
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Stephen
Response by Marriott Hotel Tijuana
Estimada Guadalupe! Gracias por habernos preferido como su Mejor opcion durante su estadia en esta ciudad fronteriza. Con gusto le esperamos nuevamente para seguir cumpliendo con sus expectativas éste próximo año 2016 deseando que pase una excelente Navidad y Año Nuevo ! A sus órdenes!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015