All hotels in Caseyville, Illinois, United States of America

2.9
    2.6
    2.3
    2.5
"Excellent stay at an excellent price. hidden gem!"
Surprised! Great stay! Tv was outdated but next month it's getting flat screen tv's. Service was excellent and very clean. Would not hesitate to stay when in the st.Louis area again. Inexpensive and just as good as a super 8 , etc
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Hotel needs a full renovation, cleaning not enough"
Upon enter the was an overwhelming stench of smoke and a smell that it had not been cleaned for a long time. Noticed ashes on the stairs going up to the second floor. They were never cleaned off in the three day period of time we stayed. The hallway was no different totally unkept. The room was about as basic as any one star hotel. Upon entering the room you tell that it had not been used recently because it smelled very musty. After turning on the A/C some of the musty smell left, but the stench from the hall would then seep in through the door. We had to buy two different types of fresheners to combat the terrible odor. The breakfast was very subpar. The host tried to keep that area clean, but it was hard to eat when the smell from smoking and other stenches were too overbearing. Would never recommend this hotel anyone and would discourage anyone from using it. Worst hotel experience ever.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
daniel
"Great Time with Friends"
We book this hotel every year for our event. We bring a lot of cars for the car show at Gateway. No trouble at all "loittering" in the lot. I wouldn't say that it is the fanciest hotel ever, but if youre looking for a clean bed to sleep in, a place to take a nice warm shower, and a quick complimentay breakfast, this is the place. Staff is awesome, and we have had no trouble the past two years. Looking forward to the next year.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Kongpeng
"One Night Stay"
We book this hotel every year for our event. I wouldn't say that it is the fanciest hotel ever, but if youre looking for a clean bed to sleep in, a place to take a nice warm shower, and a quick complimentay breakfast, this is the place. Staff is awesome, and we have had no trouble the past two years. Looking forward to the next year.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Kongpeng
"decent...."
Staff was great...room clean and nice. Breakfast was little...no coffee in rooms, but hotel was much nicer than many others...
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Pam
"Not again"
I will sleep in the car before staying here again. Trash in the parking lot and hallways, screaming and yelling across the hall, kicking on doors. The front desk attendant was oblivious to it all even though it was just down the hallway from him. The police where finally called in @1:30 AM and the trouble makers left.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Roadkill Inn"
The smokey smell was overwhelming. There were cigarette burns and nicotine stains everywhere. Our walls had freshly patched holes. Dogs barked throughout the night from inside the hotel, and sketchy people camped out in the lobby. Overall, gross. We paid too much for how gross it was. Would NOT recommend this place!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
security lock, needs to be fixed. its just a room to sleep in. can smell the smoking in the hallways
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
J. Singh
"Convenient to Interstate"
Very disappointed that the pool was closed.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Cost for the room was not in line with the condition of the hotel. The ac did not work real good, room never got cool as I wanted it. Safety lock on the door was broke.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Drug haven"
SEVERAL YEARS AGO I STAIED AT THIS LOCATION. I STAYED HERE BECAUSE OF ITS CONVENIENCE. IT WAS NICE AND CLEAN . BUT THIS TIME IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY. WE OPENED THE WINDOW TO LET FRESH AIR IN, AND SOMEONE WAS REACHING INTO OUR WINDOW. there WAS THE SMELL OF POT. DRUG ACTIVITY IN THE PARKING LOT. TO TOP IT OFF THE MANAGEMENT WAS RUDE.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
LINDA
"Terrible room"
We couldn't sleep at night because we could hear the people next door fighting all night every night because they lived there. Walls were so thin. Maids running the vacuum and we couldn't sleep past 7:00. Check out was at 11:00 and we were getting ready to walk out at 11:03 when the phone rings and its the front desk saying we needed to leave. That has never happened in my life. I do not recommend this hotel. It even smells when you walk in. The only reason we stayed was because everything was sold out in St Louis for our conference.
4 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
"Horrible...Do not stay here..."
The room smells really bad....Do not stay here....
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Joy
"Not so good...."
Smelled like smoke not only from cigarettes but from weed as well. Towels were too small. The pool looked full of algae and was gross in my opinion. Too expensive for what was provided. Breakfast wasnt what was expected. Same thing everyday but no eggs. Sorry but cereal isnt healthy.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2012
Cassie
"Great Service"
It wasn't the cleanest place I've ever stayed. I had to go buy cleaning supplies to dust and wipe down everything- When I first got there It looked like it hadn't even been used for 6 months or more. There were stains on the carpet and walls - but I did bring my own bedding so I didn't have to worry about the cleanliness there - The shower had great pressure but the curtain was ripped and I had a pool the 1st night I used it. I will say tho it was without a doubt the best service I have received- very polite and helpful!
Trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
Amanda C.
Good continental breakfast. Hotel was good. Did hear popping noise during 1 night, not sure what it was?
3 night trip Sep 20, 2012

"Weed Smell in the Halls"
The rooms were clean but the fleece blanket and couch were stained. The halls were clean but always smelt like weed and somewhat dark. The whole hotel should be non smoking. The owner sprayed freshener each morning. Those who smoke can go outside.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2015

"Cheiro de cigarro"
Quarto confortável, porém cheiro insuportável de cigarro mesmo no quarto designado para não-fumantes.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
BR
Propre, sans prétention. Bon qualité-prix.
Trip with friends Apr 2, 2013
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn

"Nice Hotel near St Louis"
06/07/15 Rushikesh T Morrisville, North Carolina
We preferred to stay in this hotel for our St Louis visit and decision turned out to be right. This hotel is around 10 miles from iconic gateway arch and pretty decent for the price. The location is also nice and close to highway. You have taco bell, pizza hut within .5 miles. We got 2 double bed non smoking for $62 a day. It included free WIFI, parking and good breakfast. The staff was very good and helpful. I would recommend this hotel who don't want to spend more on lodging.
"Absolute Nightmare"
02/02/15 conofrio Niagara Falls, Canada
After a long travel, we were tired and all we wanted to do was get into our room and sleep. The room we were given, had the lights on, air-conditioning on, the bed was a mess, and then worst of all there was a condom wrapper on the floor. This was the last thing we wanted to see upon arriving. When I went to front desk to tell the clerk, there was NO ONE there. I searched the motel for someone, anyone, and after twenty minutes, going back to the front desk three times, knocking on doors, finally the clerk was back. We showed him the condition of the room that we were given, and though he gave us a new room, he was unapologetic that we were given the room in that state. We contemplated waiting for a manager, but decided we weren't going to be comfortable staying. The clerk apologized for the "misunderstanding" as I left. No one took accountability for the lousy hospitality. We left and found another motel. DO NOT STAY HERE.
"An ok budget hotel, but very noisy first floor"
12/16/14 Allenflusa Salina, Kansas
The rooms were spacious, and good value for money Pros include close proximity to highway, just east of St Louis, and of course, cost. This is a former Days Inn hotel, that unfortunately, can not be significantly improved. Its chief weakness is that structurally, no soundproofing was installed between the first and second floor, so you hear EVERYTHING. If you do decide to stay here, make sure you use the 2nd floor. Breakfast was pretty Spartan....well worth skipping for a McDonalds dollar meal. Staff were very friendly and helpful, otherwise, an even lower rating. Free wifi, although signal was pretty weak.