All hotels in Caseyville, Illinois, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad breakfast
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
"Clean and decently priced"
The stay was very comfortable and easy to find. No many options for their continental breakfast but was good nonetheless. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a clean place to stay at a decent price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Ryan
"Third Stay"
We come up for the annual car show every year at Gateway. I do place my reservation online, but with a simple phone call the staff takes care of me making sure I have the rooms I want and understand our needs of being able to see our vehicles.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Kongpeng
"Not the best, but what can you expect from a cheap"
The non smoking room smelled like smoke all day. The next door rooms were smoking so poor room location. Light breakfast includes frozen waffles and pancakes.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Just right for the price"
We only spent time to sleep there for one night. Only one towel per person and only one bar of soup. No conditioner.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Dani
"Scatchy area, cheap place to stay."
We literally only spent time to sleep at this place. I will not book this hotel again. Too many schatchy people/guests. Weed smell everywhere.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Dani
"It's like a smokers hotel"
In the same floor are alternate smokers and no smokers rooms, I put a wet towel in the floor at the door so we can sleep. The matress conditions are terrible
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Delmaris
"Nice hotel close restaurant and shopping plaza."
Nothing to really boast about. Housekeeping need to be more cortious.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Vivian
"Excellent stay at an excellent price. hidden gem!"
Surprised! Great stay! Tv was outdated but next month it's getting flat screen tv's. Service was excellent and very clean. Would not hesitate to stay when in the st.Louis area again. Inexpensive and just as good as a super 8 , etc
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Hotel needs a full renovation, cleaning not enough"
Upon enter the was an overwhelming stench of smoke and a smell that it had not been cleaned for a long time. Noticed ashes on the stairs going up to the second floor. They were never cleaned off in the three day period of time we stayed. The hallway was no different totally unkept. The room was about as basic as any one star hotel. Upon entering the room you tell that it had not been used recently because it smelled very musty. After turning on the A/C some of the musty smell left, but the stench from the hall would then seep in through the door. We had to buy two different types of fresheners to combat the terrible odor. The breakfast was very subpar. The host tried to keep that area clean, but it was hard to eat when the smell from smoking and other stenches were too overbearing. Would never recommend this hotel anyone and would discourage anyone from using it. Worst hotel experience ever.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
daniel
"Excellent hotel and wonderful location."
I will recommend this hotel because of the location
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Vivian
"Great Time with Friends"
We book this hotel every year for our event. We bring a lot of cars for the car show at Gateway. No trouble at all "loittering" in the lot. I wouldn't say that it is the fanciest hotel ever, but if youre looking for a clean bed to sleep in, a place to take a nice warm shower, and a quick complimentay breakfast, this is the place. Staff is awesome, and we have had no trouble the past two years. Looking forward to the next year.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"One Night Stay"
We book this hotel every year for our event. I wouldn't say that it is the fanciest hotel ever, but if youre looking for a clean bed to sleep in, a place to take a nice warm shower, and a quick complimentay breakfast, this is the place. Staff is awesome, and we have had no trouble the past two years. Looking forward to the next year.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"decent...."
Staff was great...room clean and nice. Breakfast was little...no coffee in rooms, but hotel was much nicer than many others...
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Pam
"Not again"
I will sleep in the car before staying here again. Trash in the parking lot and hallways, screaming and yelling across the hall, kicking on doors. The front desk attendant was oblivious to it all even though it was just down the hallway from him. The police where finally called in @1:30 AM and the trouble makers left.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Roadkill Inn"
The smokey smell was overwhelming. There were cigarette burns and nicotine stains everywhere. Our walls had freshly patched holes. Dogs barked throughout the night from inside the hotel, and sketchy people camped out in the lobby. Overall, gross. We paid too much for how gross it was. Would NOT recommend this place!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
security lock, needs to be fixed. its just a room to sleep in. can smell the smoking in the hallways
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
J. Singh
"Convenient to Interstate"
Very disappointed that the pool was closed.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Cost for the room was not in line with the condition of the hotel. The ac did not work real good, room never got cool as I wanted it. Safety lock on the door was broke.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Drug haven"
SEVERAL YEARS AGO I STAIED AT THIS LOCATION. I STAYED HERE BECAUSE OF ITS CONVENIENCE. IT WAS NICE AND CLEAN . BUT THIS TIME IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY. WE OPENED THE WINDOW TO LET FRESH AIR IN, AND SOMEONE WAS REACHING INTO OUR WINDOW. there WAS THE SMELL OF POT. DRUG ACTIVITY IN THE PARKING LOT. TO TOP IT OFF THE MANAGEMENT WAS RUDE.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
LINDA

"Weed Smell in the Halls"
The rooms were clean but the fleece blanket and couch were stained. The halls were clean but always smelt like weed and somewhat dark. The whole hotel should be non smoking. The owner sprayed freshener each morning. Those who smoke can go outside.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2015

Sin más.Se trataba solo de pasar una noche en ruta y cumpliò las expectativas
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
jose ignacio
ES
"Cheiro de cigarro"
Quarto confortável, porém cheiro insuportável de cigarro mesmo no quarto designado para não-fumantes.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
BR
Propre, sans prétention. Bon qualité-prix.
Trip with friends Apr 2, 2013
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn

"Get what you pay for"
09/16/15 Chris_D_MN Brainerd, Minnesota
Rude staff, Cont BFST was the worst nothing replenished. Motel smells like smoke or worse. Carpets were dirty. If you are just looking for a bed it is a good value. The motel is not at all like the pictures on the internet.
"Don't let the pictures deceive you. You get what you pay for."
08/05/15 Crystal012345 Kansas
We reserved this hotel in July of 2015. The pictures look okay, and the ratings/reviews were mixed. We went ahead an reserved 2 rooms because they were cheap, $39 a night. We have never traveled so we were not aware of the location or environment. Upon arrival they had already charged our credit card, even though we told them upon reserving we would be paying cash. Not a big deal they fixed it. Once we entered our room we were completely disappointed. It was extremely out of date, but what was worse was it was dirty. There were crums all over the floor and trash behind the dressers and under tables. The toilet appeared clean but there was mold on the shower curtain and cracks in the tube. The mortifying discover of DIRTY UNDERWEAR and SOCKS in the bathroom sent me over the edge. Of course we immediately called down to the desk and a gentleman came and grabbed them BARE HANDED! GROSS! He apologized but that was not enough for me. It was so late when we arrived and didn't know the area well enough to find another hotel. I couldn't even sleep because the comforter had soils all over it! Luckily we took our own blankets and pillows. The area was even worse. So sketchy. There were multiple, what we assumed to be drug addicts and prostitutes, in and out. We heard many disputes and noise all night. I was scared for my life, and I'm not one to get overly panicky. The next morning we went down for the "continental" breakfast. There were a few slices of bread and egos out by a toaster, coffee, and cereal in a dispenser that would not work because the cereal was so old and clumped together. No milk anyways nor syrup. Honestly, the scariest thing to me was they had signs posted EVERYWHERE in the hotel and our room that anyone caught engaging a fire arm would be fine and the authorities will be called. I have stayed in a few hotels and NEVER seen that EVER. If made me ask myself, how often is that a problem for them, that they actually have to post that on every wall??? So no sleep, showered only with my shoes on and didn't dare touch the curtain, never bathed my children because I didn't trust the cleanliness on the tub, strictly sponge bath, and no peace of mind what so ever, and never took advantage of the AMAZING breakfast. Plus side I suppose, I never seen on roach. STAY ELSE WHERE. Spend the extra money! Oh, this hotel is just down the road from the correctional facility, maybe that is why we saw all the shady people??
"Nice Hotel near St Louis"
06/07/15 Rushikesh T Morrisville, North Carolina
We preferred to stay in this hotel for our St Louis visit and decision turned out to be right. This hotel is around 10 miles from iconic gateway arch and pretty decent for the price. The location is also nice and close to highway. You have taco bell, pizza hut within .5 miles. We got 2 double bed non smoking for $62 a day. It included free WIFI, parking and good breakfast. The staff was very good and helpful. I would recommend this hotel who don't want to spend more on lodging.
"Absolute Nightmare"
02/02/15 conofrio Niagara Falls, Canada
After a long travel, we were tired and all we wanted to do was get into our room and sleep. The room we were given, had the lights on, air-conditioning on, the bed was a mess, and then worst of all there was a condom wrapper on the floor. This was the last thing we wanted to see upon arriving. When I went to front desk to tell the clerk, there was NO ONE there. I searched the motel for someone, anyone, and after twenty minutes, going back to the front desk three times, knocking on doors, finally the clerk was back. We showed him the condition of the room that we were given, and though he gave us a new room, he was unapologetic that we were given the room in that state. We contemplated waiting for a manager, but decided we weren't going to be comfortable staying. The clerk apologized for the "misunderstanding" as I left. No one took accountability for the lousy hospitality. We left and found another motel. DO NOT STAY HERE.
"An ok budget hotel, but very noisy first floor"
12/16/14 Allenflusa Salina, Kansas
The rooms were spacious, and good value for money Pros include close proximity to highway, just east of St Louis, and of course, cost. This is a former Days Inn hotel, that unfortunately, can not be significantly improved. Its chief weakness is that structurally, no soundproofing was installed between the first and second floor, so you hear EVERYTHING. If you do decide to stay here, make sure you use the 2nd floor. Breakfast was pretty Spartan....well worth skipping for a McDonalds dollar meal. Staff were very friendly and helpful, otherwise, an even lower rating. Free wifi, although signal was pretty weak.