All hotels in Washington, North Carolina, United States of America
916 Carolina Ave, Washington, NC, 27889, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.5
    2.7
great, room was clean and check in service was good
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Milton
"Better than average for $50"
Let's be real - this is a $50 a night hotel. It shouldn't be compared with a five star Hilton, but rather with other cheap hotels. With that said, it was better than average for that sort of stay. The service was fantastic - extremely friendly staff who seemed to be genuinely interested in making your experience positive. The room itself left a fair amount to be desired, but there were no major deficiencies beyond the usual for a cheap hotel. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Nick
"Where's my hot water"
There was no HOT water!!!!! At first I was staying in one room, but the TV was damaged so they moved me to 405 and that room had no hot water.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Bobby
"Ok"
Hotel was ok but neighborhood was pretty rough
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Crystal
"you get what you paid for... or sometimes less."
the air conditioner leaked, the carpet was wet and the room smelled like cat piddle
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Tristan
"really nice breakfast-clean-friendly"
Great breakfast. Nice clean big room. GREAT staff!!! Well worth the price
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Alexandria
"Nasty..."
My family & I were there for ECU graduation. Both of our rooms and bathrooms were very dirty. Rust stains on the walls & cigarette burns on the bedding. We checked out after just one night. Hotel manager would not refund money for second night.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Robin
"Clean...but very old."
This hotel needs alot of TLC and updating. The sink was clogged and the tub drained really slow. The tv was really old. The staff was nice and the room had clean linen.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Marylander
"You get what you pay for."
I needed a cheap room with no frills and that's what I got. The room is a little dated and not the cleanest but it was a place for me to shower and lay my head and that was exactly what I was looking for. At $50 a night you get what you pay for.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Decent hotel at a great price, we travel to the area a few times a year to visit family.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would not recommend"
The bed was very uncomfortable. One side felt like sleeping down a hill. The other side was the top of the hill and you rolled down the hill. My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon. We had two terrible nights of sleep. Also,the bathroom had soap build up all over the soap dish in the shower.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Wendy
"Not a good place!"
This hotel was in a bad area and I was concerned of my safety going to and from my car. My room smelled of raw sewage before I turned on the air conditioner.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Last resort!"
This hotel would be for last resort. Stayed for 4 days, only stayed for last three days because it was non-refundable. Pool was less the perfect close to being a pond. Area was noisy and the rooms were somewhat unclean, slept on top of bed spread with a sheet.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
I was disapointed. The pool was light green. I don't like seeing people hanging out.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Met our expectations"
We found the room to be what we expected for the price; not 5 star but not a dive. I would return.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Not great"
Place was old. Door to room didn't close whole way. Ice machine was broken. Not in a great area. Pool was dirty.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"In need of an update"
We didn't actually stay overnight. We had planned to but our trip was shortened which was fine by me. Our room was about 2 stars. I didn't really want to sit on the sofa in our room, much less touch the bedspread. The entire hotel is in need of a huge update. The billboard boasted of the largest pool in town. Guess that was the selling point. It looked clean and was in use. The surroundings of the hotel in general was ok. But lots of shady characters roaming around. Lock your car and door.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Gina
"ok for the money"
Room was very stale smellling, but apparently clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was nothing much. Wafle making equipment was there and looked ok. There was instant oatmeal, and bagles, but that was about it. On the last day of my stay the maid forgot to service my room, but all things considered, the room was ok, the AC and TV worked, and it was clean. So I say it was nothing fancy at all, but worth the money and I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Ok but needs updating"
Had a two year old with me and no stopper in tub to run a bath. Construction crews took up all parking spaces near room
Other trip May 7, 2014
T
"Ok but needs updating"
Other trip May 7, 2014
T
overall, good but there was essentially nothing at the hotel breakfast feature
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"smoky smell and noisy"
Room smelled like smoke. Walls were thin and room noisy from other guests. Breakfast below par with bad coffee.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
I stayed here for a night with a friend. Right after we walked in our room with our luggage we smelled smoke in the room although it was labeled as 'nonsmoking'. I told the staff at reception about this and he assigned us to another room. We carried our luggage to this new room upstairs, we unlocked the door and we smelled smoke again. This was also labeled as non smoking. We decided to settle in. It was last week of December after Christmas, the temperature was close to zero, we turned on the heater right away. The heater ran loud, the room did not warm up after 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours or in the morning, the room was getting colder, I crawled under the comforter. We had breakfast the next morning at hotel, the selection was next to nothing. I generally had better or decent 'included' breakfast at hotels. My low rating is not about breakfast, its because they failed twice to provide a nonsmoking room and wasn't honest about it. The management was polite and told me they will check out what is going on. I hope they will although I'm skeptical. It seemed that they take it to be normal for their hotel. Look for better option. And don't forget to take a walk at washington harbor waterfront, watch the sunset and take pictures.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
OS
"It was OK...."
Motel needs updating - whole interior of room out dated. Continental Breakfast was poor. Staff was very friendly and responsive. We had an event in Williamston, NC but all hotels there were booked solid - this was one of the last options for lodging... Price was cheap - 75 bucks - through Hotels.com. Over all - experience was OK
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"I would pass on this one"
This motel was been well used with out any up dates. The walls are so thin one can hear complete conversations from next door. Hence, we did not get any sleep until after 4am. After looking at the shower I decided to pass and wait until I got home. I will not stay at this motel again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Lois
I was very comfortable with my stay. I slep exceptionally well. The room was clean and neat. I had a micro wave oven, hair dryer, refrigerator, a king size bed that was very comfortable. my money was well spent.thanks
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Not so bad"
We stayed at this hotel as a cheap option before our bed & breakfast since we were getting into town very late. Based on other reviews I was expecting this place to be a total dump. But it really wasn't so bad! The room was clean and had updates like new tile and granite countertops. The staff was friendly. It's nothing to write home about but gets the job done for a minimal price tag. My only complaint is that our non-smoking room still had a musty smoky smell.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"okay for the price"
The staff was nice, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast offerings were fine. Nothing fancy. As with all lower-range motels, the walls are thin, so your sleep will depend on when your neighbors go to sleep. Also, this hotel apparently accepts pets. So, if a guest leaves Fido in the room while he goes out for dinner and drinks, you get to listen to Fido protest.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"not even the roaches wanted to stay"
I should have known when I walked up the stairs to the second floor and spied the cockroach leaving. His bags were backed and he was running for the exit! The pool was a mere puddle of dirty rain water. When I turned down the bed covers someone's hair and flakes of skin were still on the sheets. Gross. I guess you really do get what you pay for. huddle under the luke warm water for a shower>
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
spooky area. door chain lock kind of broke. door locking did not feel safe at all. I was glad to get out of there by morning. my daughter was scared.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
out of towner
"Close to Tar Heel Theatre"
Was very diappointed with room..Drapes were hanging off window and you could see through room so had to put chair against window to keep drapes shut...There was hair in bathroom from previous guests..Breakfast was not the usual continental breakfast..Hardly nothing to choose from not to mention trash can was full from previous day..Only thing postive was the young lady who is the manager was very pleasant..Was glad to check out and go back home to Va. Needless to say would never stay there again...
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Good stopover between concert dates.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"Just OK"
This is an older hotel that looks like it was remodelled a few years ago. I found trash under a table and behind the night stand. The property is very close to food and shopping.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Great employees."
Stayed here because of the price and the fact they took dogs. The staff were super helpful and friendly.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2012
"Large comfortable room for an extended stay."
My husband and I needed to spend a week in Washington NC to visit family. We were really pleased with this motel. It was much better than I expected for the price. We especially liked the extra large room and comfortable bed. It was quiet and the staff was very nice. Really a bargain.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
Judy
"perfect for business and pleasure."
For business this was perfect in its location to my work and any restaurants etc I needed.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2012
Roger
"Family Getaway"
Had a good experience although i had to get a smoking room, was there for ECU Family Weekend
Other trip Oct 3, 2012

"Weekend Getaway"
The Hotel is in need of a refurbishment. The Toilet in my room was too large to allow the Bathroom door to close. The room was not as clean as it should have been. The on site Lounge is being used more as a night club and the music was way too loud and lasted until around 2 am preventing sleep. The Hotel Staff was exceptionally polite.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Washington stay"
Hotel was clean and good. Would definitely recommend! :-)
6 night trip Aug 21, 2013