All hotels in Washington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here916 Carolina Ave, Washington, NC, 27889, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.4
    2.6
"Nasty..."
My family & I were there for ECU graduation. Both of our rooms and bathrooms were very dirty. Rust stains on the walls & cigarette burns on the bedding. We checked out after just one night. Hotel manager would not refund money for second night.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Robin
Decent hotel at a great price, we travel to the area a few times a year to visit family.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would not recommend"
The bed was very uncomfortable. One side felt like sleeping down a hill. The other side was the top of the hill and you rolled down the hill. My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon. We had two terrible nights of sleep. Also,the bathroom had soap build up all over the soap dish in the shower.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Wendy
"Not a good place!"
This hotel was in a bad area and I was concerned of my safety going to and from my car. My room smelled of raw sewage before I turned on the air conditioner.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Last resort!"
This hotel would be for last resort. Stayed for 4 days, only stayed for last three days because it was non-refundable. Pool was less the perfect close to being a pond. Area was noisy and the rooms were somewhat unclean, slept on top of bed spread with a sheet.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
I was disapointed. The pool was light green. I don't like seeing people hanging out.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Met our expectations"
We found the room to be what we expected for the price; not 5 star but not a dive. I would return.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Not great"
Place was old. Door to room didn't close whole way. Ice machine was broken. Not in a great area. Pool was dirty.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"In need of an update"
We didn't actually stay overnight. We had planned to but our trip was shortened which was fine by me. Our room was about 2 stars. I didn't really want to sit on the sofa in our room, much less touch the bedspread. The entire hotel is in need of a huge update. The billboard boasted of the largest pool in town. Guess that was the selling point. It looked clean and was in use. The surroundings of the hotel in general was ok. But lots of shady characters roaming around. Lock your car and door.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Gina
"ok for the money"
Room was very stale smellling, but apparently clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was nothing much. Wafle making equipment was there and looked ok. There was instant oatmeal, and bagles, but that was about it. On the last day of my stay the maid forgot to service my room, but all things considered, the room was ok, the AC and TV worked, and it was clean. So I say it was nothing fancy at all, but worth the money and I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Ok but needs updating"
Had a two year old with me and no stopper in tub to run a bath. Construction crews took up all parking spaces near room
Other trip May 7, 2014
T
"Ok but needs updating"
Other trip May 7, 2014
T
overall, good but there was essentially nothing at the hotel breakfast feature
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"smoky smell and noisy"
Room smelled like smoke. Walls were thin and room noisy from other guests. Breakfast below par with bad coffee.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
I stayed here for a night with a friend. Right after we walked in our room with our luggage we smelled smoke in the room although it was labeled as 'nonsmoking'. I told the staff at reception about this and he assigned us to another room. We carried our luggage to this new room upstairs, we unlocked the door and we smelled smoke again. This was also labeled as non smoking. We decided to settle in. It was last week of December after Christmas, the temperature was close to zero, we turned on the heater right away. The heater ran loud, the room did not warm up after 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours or in the morning, the room was getting colder, I crawled under the comforter. We had breakfast the next morning at hotel, the selection was next to nothing. I generally had better or decent 'included' breakfast at hotels. My low rating is not about breakfast, its because they failed twice to provide a nonsmoking room and wasn't honest about it. The management was polite and told me they will check out what is going on. I hope they will although I'm skeptical. It seemed that they take it to be normal for their hotel. Look for better option. And don't forget to take a walk at washington harbor waterfront, watch the sunset and take pictures.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
OS
"It was OK...."
Motel needs updating - whole interior of room out dated. Continental Breakfast was poor. Staff was very friendly and responsive. We had an event in Williamston, NC but all hotels there were booked solid - this was one of the last options for lodging... Price was cheap - 75 bucks - through Hotels.com. Over all - experience was OK
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"I would pass on this one"
This motel was been well used with out any up dates. The walls are so thin one can hear complete conversations from next door. Hence, we did not get any sleep until after 4am. After looking at the shower I decided to pass and wait until I got home. I will not stay at this motel again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Lois
I was very comfortable with my stay. I slep exceptionally well. The room was clean and neat. I had a micro wave oven, hair dryer, refrigerator, a king size bed that was very comfortable. my money was well spent.thanks
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Not so bad"
We stayed at this hotel as a cheap option before our bed & breakfast since we were getting into town very late. Based on other reviews I was expecting this place to be a total dump. But it really wasn't so bad! The room was clean and had updates like new tile and granite countertops. The staff was friendly. It's nothing to write home about but gets the job done for a minimal price tag. My only complaint is that our non-smoking room still had a musty smoky smell.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"okay for the price"
The staff was nice, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast offerings were fine. Nothing fancy. As with all lower-range motels, the walls are thin, so your sleep will depend on when your neighbors go to sleep. Also, this hotel apparently accepts pets. So, if a guest leaves Fido in the room while he goes out for dinner and drinks, you get to listen to Fido protest.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"not even the roaches wanted to stay"
I should have known when I walked up the stairs to the second floor and spied the cockroach leaving. His bags were backed and he was running for the exit! The pool was a mere puddle of dirty rain water. When I turned down the bed covers someone's hair and flakes of skin were still on the sheets. Gross. I guess you really do get what you pay for. huddle under the luke warm water for a shower>
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
spooky area. door chain lock kind of broke. door locking did not feel safe at all. I was glad to get out of there by morning. my daughter was scared.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
out of towner
"Close to Tar Heel Theatre"
Was very diappointed with room..Drapes were hanging off window and you could see through room so had to put chair against window to keep drapes shut...There was hair in bathroom from previous guests..Breakfast was not the usual continental breakfast..Hardly nothing to choose from not to mention trash can was full from previous day..Only thing postive was the young lady who is the manager was very pleasant..Was glad to check out and go back home to Va. Needless to say would never stay there again...
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Good stopover between concert dates.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"Just OK"
This is an older hotel that looks like it was remodelled a few years ago. I found trash under a table and behind the night stand. The property is very close to food and shopping.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Great employees."
Stayed here because of the price and the fact they took dogs. The staff were super helpful and friendly.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2012
"Large comfortable room for an extended stay."
My husband and I needed to spend a week in Washington NC to visit family. We were really pleased with this motel. It was much better than I expected for the price. We especially liked the extra large room and comfortable bed. It was quiet and the staff was very nice. Really a bargain.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
Judy
"perfect for business and pleasure."
For business this was perfect in its location to my work and any restaurants etc I needed.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2012
Roger
"Family Getaway"
Had a good experience although i had to get a smoking room, was there for ECU Family Weekend
Other trip Oct 3, 2012

"Weekend Getaway"
The Hotel is in need of a refurbishment. The Toilet in my room was too large to allow the Bathroom door to close. The room was not as clean as it should have been. The on site Lounge is being used more as a night club and the music was way too loud and lasted until around 2 am preventing sleep. The Hotel Staff was exceptionally polite.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Washington stay"
Hotel was clean and good. Would definitely recommend! :-)
6 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
2 night trip Sep 12, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Washington

05/29/15 Dhruv P
Great stay here. Room was comfortable, breakfast was good, and the pool was great fun. The staff works very hard to make sure everything is great for your stay there. Everything was clean so you know the staff works very hard
"Meeting up with family"
05/26/15 Vincent V Linden, New Jersey
Everything was A - OKAY. We have been at this Days Inn before, so that is way we came back. Thank you, Vince Van Gorden.
"Worst stay ever!"
05/24/15 515gloria Severna Park, Maryland
the double beds are not queen size beds, they're full size and very uncomfortable. Continental breakfast was not good. The showers need extreme cleaning. My family and I will not stay here ever again. If, I had to rate this hotel on a scale from 0 to 10 is a 0.
"Good stay"
05/14/15 Rhonda W Frederick, Maryland
This is a older Days Inn but if you only need for a few days it's great. I was there for 3 days and it meant my needs had a King size room. The price was great. The Front desk help Debra was awesome she even help carry my bags to my room and made sure the air was on and also suggested a great place to eat as I had ask about BBQ.This hotel is centrally located also on the main strip of this small town so lots of places around for food and shopping. Had a great stay there.
"All staff worked super hard to make customers happy."
04/20/15 Maxine R Virginia Beach, Virginia
This motel looks well worn, but everything works and was always clean. Took due to great low price online. When we arrived, manager showed us the room to make sure it was okay before we accepted it. (It was a smoking room but cleaned up for us non-smokers.) Every one on the staff worked very hard and was very pleasant. Always cleaned very well. Breakfast very good. Excellent value; always felt safe.
"Family Visit"
04/16/15 Jody B Fredericksburg, Virginia
The property was very outdated and in need of a "face lift". However we were traveling with our pet and for a pet friendly property it was what I had expected. The towels supplied were terrible. They were stiff and very rough. It felt as if you were drying off with a lufa sponge. The entire staff was excellent ! Very accomodating, friendly and sincere. One issue we encounted was the after hours club that is not part of the Days Inn. It is located in a room off of the lobby. On both Friday and Saturday night the club was in full sound mode. Music was so loud you could feel the vibration in our room which was detached from the lobby area and located on the first floor. Music played from 10:00 p.m. until after 3:00 a.m. on Friday and up until 2:00 a.m on Saturday. Needless to say, sleep was not a possibility. Poor location for a club that is not even affiliated with the property.
03/25/15 Dilly S Erie, Pennsylvania
We called at the last minute for a room.....we were tired and needed a place close by where we had worked all day. My boyfriend is a truck driver and we were unloading at a phosphate mine til 6pm. Not only did they have a room, they made arrangements with their parking lot for my boyfriends semi & trailer to be able to park for the night. Everyone was really nice, the room was comfortable and clean. It was a much appreciated stay after a long day. I will definitely stay there again.....excellent motel!!!!!
"Reasonable room"
03/05/15 Jackson B Virginia Beach
The room was quiet and clean and very affordable. A nice TV, refrigerator and microwave. The free breakfast was nice. Only complaint was the bathroom door would not close.
"Never Again"
03/02/15 Shantell B Washington, North Carolina
Key cards would not open the door and we had to exchange the keys 3 timesthe water in the sink ran at a constant drip and to top it all off in the dead of winter it was freezing in our room because the heat was not working properly changed rooms and still the same thing
"everything f i ne but no hotwater for 2 mornings."
12/12/14 Aliciaraven R Greenville
got a handicap room near the check-in area. room was CLEAN and bed was fine. checked in o n Sunday and out Wednesday. however , no hot water on Tuesday and Wednesday morning. had to use shower in another room. on Wed am. they tried to fix. they made the best effort .phone didn't work in room. had to call from my cell phone .other tha n that, the,staff was,helpful.