All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1450 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.5
    2.7
    2.5
    2.2
"C+"
Two of the lights did not work. Seems bulbs were burnt out after I crawled around on the floor and figured out that they were not plugged in. (Neither was the clock plugged in). I would guess that the lights were unplugged because the bulbs were burned out, so it was easier to unplug than get new bulbs.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Nice place
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Sonny
"I always stay here when I'm in Norfolk!!!"
the room was comfortable and the bathroom was absolutely huge!!! the only downside was that the room took long to warm up and the bathroom stayed cold
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Lauren
"getaway!"
Loved my stay! Cant wait til my vacay so I can return!
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Raymond
"Will stay again"
It was a good stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hawaii!"
I really enjoyed my stay and would love to return.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Raymond
"Quick stop stay"
The blankets had wholes as if they were friends and burnt and the shower didn't look like it was clean but the staff is nice. It was a convient stay for me and my wife.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Budget conscious and friendly accommodations."
Staff was very friendly!!! The rooms are dated and "well traveled", but everything was in working order and the mattress was comfortable. My stay was brief as a quick overnight to get my daughter for Christmas.. Budget minded folks will appreciate price.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Timothy
This was previously a pay by the hour hotel, it hasn't improved much over time or name change.
Check in was easy, but they put us in a smoking room, which I was not aware of until check-in. Luckily the room didn't smell of smoke too bad. The room was horrible! Freezing cold and heater was so loud when turned on that we could not sleep with it on. The "free breakfast" in the morning is a joke. It would be better to go down the street to Starbucks or something. Overall crappy condition, but something cheap and conveniently located.
The bed linens has burn holes. The continental breakfast consisted of bread and cereal. Nothing else! The staff was rude! There was mold in the shower along with rips on the shower curtain. The room was dirty. I would not recommend to anyone!
Staff was kind and friendly. Facility was run down. Dark parking lot. Would not want my wife or daughter to stay there alone while traveling. Gives the impression if an unsafe environment
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nasty, Awful, Disgusting"
Filthy, Nasty, Disgusting and Limited or No WiFi, bathroom was moldy and uneasy about bed, so slept in sweats and on top of the comforter. Checked out so early the next morning, didn't even want to stay another night.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
John R
Room service was great room was really clean only bad thing was they were remodeling the rooms upstairs sometimes it was noisy
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Cigarette burned comforter"
If cigarette burns on your comforter remind you of home, then this is the place for you! Looks like someone nodded out here. Two of the lights had switches that did not work. Had to plug and unplug to work. The bar for the shower curtain tilted down. This made water get everywhere because the curtain sagged to the middle. Shower/tub floor was filthy. Definitely never going to a Days Inn again. Also, I needed 10 pages printed out for work. They charged me $2.00.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Sorry...."
I couldn't beat the price, but the room was a DISRESPECTFUL KIND OF DISGUSTING!!! Dead bugs, floor not vacuumed, spider webs everywhere. I mean come on. I had my 3 children there and they were afraid to go to sleep!!! Not wasting money on that hotel again.....unforgivable.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
When I first got there, they were doing construction in the lobby. Than after receiving my key, I went to the room where it looked like someone had already been sleeping in the room,
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Did not have coffee maker .No airport shuttle."
Horrible.Bad customer service.No amentities even though advertised.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Not recommended due to cockroaches"
It did not look like on the pictures, it smelled weird, the AC was was extra loud, the room was dirty and there was cockroaches. Unfoetunatelly, it was a terrible experience, I would not recommend it.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Okay"
Room was not cleaned before hand. There was soap left back from the last guest and the bed sheets were rinkled so that just tells me they weren't changed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Tatyana
"Good for the price."
Check-in was speedy. The room had a typical summer-musty smell, as the a/c wasn't on. Refrigerator was funky, so we didn't us it. Maybe the fridge just needed to be turned on. The front of the A/C unit was falling off, but it appeared to work, albeit not great. The room was comfortable, but a bit tatty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Terrible"
Nothing worked and the room was dirty.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
It's located near food and shops but hotel is dirty, it had spiderweb everywhere, there was no coffee pot and the water in the tub wouldn't go down
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
We stayed one night to go to a concert nearby. Unfortunately by the rust spot around the drain in the tub, the water that you could visibly see sitting in the drain, and some substance smeared on the shower curtain - made it easy for us to decide that we weren't using the shower. The outlet that the blowdryer was plugged into would not reset -- though there was no reason to use it - as we were not showering considering it's condition. The blowdryer had dirt on it and there was a dead fly on the sink. The lamp on the table by the bed had a shade that would barely stay on because it was missing a part on top that keeps it secure. We decided if there was that little care about how clean the bathrooms were (door, tub and shower curtain) - we weren't sure about sleeping under the covers. We just slept in our clothes and left the next morning.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Mandy
"kinda under construction little dusty exterior"
over all it was ok ,was a little construction goin on and outside was a little dusty but the people were helpful and frendly.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
the motel kid
"Quick Visit"
Hotel was clean and obviously being renovated. The beds were firm but the pillows were very flat. The hotel is close to the road and you could here the street traffic. I picked the hotel for the pool and the free breakfast. The pool was small and my kids ended up not wanting to swim, but we did see people in the pool. The breakfast was toast and two kinds of cereal. We went out for breakfast. The hotel staff was very friendly and I guess as a cheap place to stay it was fine but I don't think I would go back.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Stay AWAY!!!!"
This was the dirtiest rinky dink hotel I've ever stayed in. There were bugs flying around in the bathroom & the room could definitely use a make over.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Not clean"
I stayed here for all of 8 hours because I felt dirty just being there. I got in late one night and checked out early. The rooms look like they haven't been remodeled for the 1980s and it was extremely overpriced for the condition of the hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"ok..but not the best"
Needs updated t.v.'s ...& redecorating..and painting...The old style makes It look dingy and dirty..but the customer service was superb
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Jerel
"Nothing like the picture"
I only needed a room because I was moving and my lights weren't on and my apartment was cold. I went online to look at some hotels and thought ok for the price. OMG it's nothing like the picture. The beds were small, the doors was so hard to lock, they have a door that looks like it adjoins to the next room, that door was broken and had tape. I could go on and on but you'll get the idea.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Close to famliy"
nice
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Place needs upkeep"
Price was good but the room was not adequate there was no in room phone and the remote did not work and all but one of the lamps did not have a bulb in them. I would not stay there again for any price
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Forrest
"Do better maintences"
the hotel was very nice but the clock and and lights were unplugged. I bathroom need some work do to them. I new paint job and check for cleaniness. But the bed was so soft.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Tyrone
"Convenient"
I think that the stay was very convenient for the reason I was there. The only problem that I had was that I woke up early for a big interview I had the next morning and I had no type of hot water to shower so I had to take a cold shower in the middle of fall weather unfortunately. Luckily the heat was working very well in the room! I did report the issue though.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"Great stay for the price!!!!"
Me and my boyfriend stayed here and we enjoyed ourselves, and we always had fresh towels and soap when we came back from shopping!!!!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Peaches
"Not worth staying in this Hotel"
Room was not properly cleaned, tap of the sink was broken, all lights in the room were not in working condition.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ravi
"not happy"
new maintenance to fix the rooms
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
sprint
I couldnt charge my phone or my ipad because none of the free plugs were working. I called the lobby and they told me to unplug the fridge and the microwave microwave so I could use it
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
vanessa
"Housekeeping is rude"
The one thing that stick out with hotel is the extra hour given for checkout at noon! Housekeeping start knocking on your door at 9am and keep comin back every 30 mins until you leave! They even keep the cleaning Cart in front of your door until you leave, this is the third time I seem this at this hotel. Need friendlier housekeepers and stop making you feel force to leave before you are required
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Greg
"Not good"
The first room smelled like bleach, then we were moved to a second room. The second room had gum stuck on the lamp, the lamp fixtures were rusty. The bed was uncomfortable. The hotel used to be Howard Johnson and is old and need to be completely remodeled.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Great
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Close to work."
Acceptable.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Can't complain too much"
The price was good and was not far from beach and Busch gardens. Location was great lots of food choices and shopping. Only bad part was the ac unit leaking causing carpet to be soaked and coffee pot didn't work.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Wallpaper was peeling off (very unappealing), the toilet seat was broken, the breakfast was not good and neither was the service. The staff made us go down to the lobby to get our own towels rather than bringing them to our room, and they wouldn't give us as many towels as we had asked for.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sydney
"Bad Image for Ramada hotel chain"
Upon checking in, the lobby appearance was small and clutter and the staff had no uniform or name tags on. The first room given had a bad dog ordor. They gave us another room which was okay. The laundry room was filty, dead bugs in the window seal, afraid to sit on the it appeared dirty. There was no change machine, or detergent machine. Needs updating bad. Cleaning staff wore no uniform. One of the cleaning staff was cleaning the room and smoking at the sametime. What if that was a non-smoking room. In a non-smoking but next to a smoking room not good. Didn't eat the breakfast because of the appearance in the lobby.. WILL NOT STAY there again
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Patti
counter attendant poor attitude and insulting to other customers manager who helped me was courteous hotel in poor condition and no elevator
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Rich
We stayed despite the negative reviews we've read and heres what we've encoutered: Room smelled like smoke although it was a non smoking room. I sprayed the room with Febreze. Good thing I had a bottle with me. And I finished the entire bottle. The next morning housekeeping came through and thoroughly cleaned the room for us (she might've went the extra mile because my boyfriend tipped her). After the room was fresh and clean it made the next night's sleep a whole lot better. But I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013