All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1450 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.5
    2.9
    2.6
    2.3
"Close to famliy"
nice
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Place needs upkeep"
Price was good but the room was not adequate there was no in room phone and the remote did not work and all but one of the lamps did not have a bulb in them. I would not stay there again for any price
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Forrest
"Do better maintences"
the hotel was very nice but the clock and and lights were unplugged. I bathroom need some work do to them. I new paint job and check for cleaniness. But the bed was so soft.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Tyrone
"Convenient"
I think that the stay was very convenient for the reason I was there. The only problem that I had was that I woke up early for a big interview I had the next morning and I had no type of hot water to shower so I had to take a cold shower in the middle of fall weather unfortunately. Luckily the heat was working very well in the room! I did report the issue though.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"Great stay for the price!!!!"
Me and my boyfriend stayed here and we enjoyed ourselves, and we always had fresh towels and soap when we came back from shopping!!!!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Peaches
"Not worth staying in this Hotel"
Room was not properly cleaned, tap of the sink was broken, all lights in the room were not in working condition.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ravi
"not happy"
new maintenance to fix the rooms
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
sprint
I couldnt charge my phone or my ipad because none of the free plugs were working. I called the lobby and they told me to unplug the fridge and the microwave microwave so I could use it
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
vanessa
"Housekeeping is rude"
The one thing that stick out with hotel is the extra hour given for checkout at noon! Housekeeping start knocking on your door at 9am and keep comin back every 30 mins until you leave! They even keep the cleaning Cart in front of your door until you leave, this is the third time I seem this at this hotel. Need friendlier housekeepers and stop making you feel force to leave before you are required
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Greg
"Not good"
The first room smelled like bleach, then we were moved to a second room. The second room had gum stuck on the lamp, the lamp fixtures were rusty. The bed was uncomfortable. The hotel used to be Howard Johnson and is old and need to be completely remodeled.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Great
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Close to work."
Acceptable.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Can't complain too much"
The price was good and was not far from beach and Busch gardens. Location was great lots of food choices and shopping. Only bad part was the ac unit leaking causing carpet to be soaked and coffee pot didn't work.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Wallpaper was peeling off (very unappealing), the toilet seat was broken, the breakfast was not good and neither was the service. The staff made us go down to the lobby to get our own towels rather than bringing them to our room, and they wouldn't give us as many towels as we had asked for.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sydney
"Bad Image for Ramada hotel chain"
Upon checking in, the lobby appearance was small and clutter and the staff had no uniform or name tags on. The first room given had a bad dog ordor. They gave us another room which was okay. The laundry room was filty, dead bugs in the window seal, afraid to sit on the it appeared dirty. There was no change machine, or detergent machine. Needs updating bad. Cleaning staff wore no uniform. One of the cleaning staff was cleaning the room and smoking at the sametime. What if that was a non-smoking room. In a non-smoking but next to a smoking room not good. Didn't eat the breakfast because of the appearance in the lobby.. WILL NOT STAY there again
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Patti
counter attendant poor attitude and insulting to other customers manager who helped me was courteous hotel in poor condition and no elevator
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Rich
We stayed despite the negative reviews we've read and heres what we've encoutered: Room smelled like smoke although it was a non smoking room. I sprayed the room with Febreze. Good thing I had a bottle with me. And I finished the entire bottle. The next morning housekeeping came through and thoroughly cleaned the room for us (she might've went the extra mile because my boyfriend tipped her). After the room was fresh and clean it made the next night's sleep a whole lot better. But I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Mera
"Would stay again"
It was not the best or the worst... I thought the pool was nice... The room was big. The price was right. Will probably stay there again in our travels next year.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Lucky we survived"
The room smelled awful - like smoke and mildew. We brewed coffee immediately upon arrival and hung those pine tree air fresheners for a car throughout the room. That made the stench bearable, but wads of dust and dirt clogged the AC vents. The room had clearly not been cleaned in years. I was afraid to touch anything - especially the bed.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
LadyTanis
pleasant
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Disaster"
The room was small with 2 double beds. The towel rack in the bathroom had been ripped out of the wall so there is nowhere to hang your wet clothes. Room for four had towels , washcloths for two. We also got a roll away which was a disaster. Delivered with nor linen until our third request at 10 pm the front desk gave it to us. The rollaway was ripped so it was like sleeping on an egg crate. Learned I will not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"unclean"
Dirty rooms had to change 3 times
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
disgusted
we had no issues we stayed 5 days it was clean,air conditioner worked great,we had hot water and good customer service. At first I Was scared because of all the bad review. So I expected the worse once we got there everything was fine. the only thing i agree with past reviews is the hotel is older and could use a update. I could not complain we got our moneys worth.if u want five star hotel then pay 5 star prices,if your looking for value with a outdoor pool then this works.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2013
sailors mom
Low key atmosphere not far from the beach I think we paid too much but we booked it only a few hours before we stayed It was alright I have no complaints really
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Our room was very clean and quieted, staff was very helpful and friendly, it was exactly what we needed. I will suggested the staff to clean the outside by the stairs, overall it was a pleasant stayed. Thank you!!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Convenient, The staff is friendly rooms are clean But in a major need of updating.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
I just didn't like the bathroom ceiling, looked like it had water damage....other than that it was pleasant
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Genna
"Dirty Hotel"
The room is very old and everything is about to fall apart. Smell bad in the room, and furniture is very old too. AC didn't work well, no elevators, starewells are very dirty.Overall, this is worse experience I had. I paid 5 start hotel price, and had a one star room.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Travel agent /cna"
One of the worst place I ever ben in my life I ask for a none smoke room they give mi a smoking room and the room was very dirty smell terrible the bathroom was horrible not even with a slipper will walk in the tub didn't use the place they refuse to refund my money they need to get a bether clean people very unhappy gues I know this will not be publish this sincerely very desapoint
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Virginia da graca
I didn't have any problem I was very satisfied with my stay. I would to receive discount coupons in the near future
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Antoinette
The people next door had a huge party and woke up my daughters several times ! I understand that can not be controlled but when I did call to complain the lady told me we keep getting calls but we arnt sure where it's coming from call the cops! EVEN THOUGH SHE ASKED ME WHAT ROOM I WAS IN AND SHE ASKED WHAT ROOM THEY WERE IN !!! I was highly upset and I didn't call the cops because she should have done her job ! The rooms were ok the bathroom wasn't clean but other then that room was perfect for the price !
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"Run down, nice pool"
The rooms need a good deep cleaning, maintenance and updating. The pool, lobby, and breakfast was nice. Not bad for the rate per night but rate went up to over double the weekday rate for Friday and Saturday. We didn't stay those nights! Close to the airport, 15 from Norfolk Naval Base, 30 min from Virginia Beach.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Amy S
"Get away for a few days!"
This hotel needs more updates. Put some money back into the business. New flooring, lien, tv's. Also, cleaning around the outside always help. It can be a great place to stay. Have stayed in worse.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
Will
"thank you"
Never again will I stay in or around that Ramada
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
"It is a DUMP stay away!!!!!"
This place is FILTHY! The lobby, the cigarette encrusted walkways, there is clumps of food stuck to the carpet, the lamps and night stand. The lights inside and outside the bathroom and the enterance do not work. You can see the dirt on the clock which can't be plugged in because that is the only outlet in the room that works, ink stains on the sheets. The smell!!! I would not let my kids walk barefoot in this place. Not to mention the surly staff.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Bad service"
The housekeeping rushes you off the property, two lady's stood outside my room and told me I had to go cause they was waiting on me to go home! The lady's bam on door three times before check out, this was very disturbing and disrespectful. This made me never want to stay again!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Horrible customer service"
The agent for hotels.com was very Excellent very helpful after having a terrible experiance at the Days Inn the went to work to assist me in my room at the Ramada. The front desk clerk was very rude not helpful he made me wait 45 minutes to get checked in after driving 12 hours to get there. The staff at hotels.com stayed on the phone with me the whole time to make sure I had a room.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2013
"Pictures can be deceiving"
It looks a lot better in pics. The room feels like there a sticky residue on every surface. The service was ok but i wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, there is a nice holiday inn across the street so go there and dish out more money, in this case you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Pretty Good, You get what you pay for.."
This hotel was located only 20 minutes away from the beach. It was definitely bleach clean and came with a nice fridge and microwave to use which came in handy. It also was near plenty of food and shopping like walmart and target and SONIC. It wasn't the greatest looking place but for the money i paid it was well worth the weekend getaway planned at the last minute to go to the beach. the only down side is that the bed is hard as heck and some of the features like the tv are a little outdated.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2013
Jenica
"Affordable Price but not too Quiet"
I mostly enjoyed my stay at this hotel however the toilet chain that connects the bowl and the flusher and lifts up to let the water out kept breaking and maintenance had to be called. The walls are very thin and you could hear everything that was happening in the walls and outside of the hotel room. I would return to this hotel because overall my stay was comfortable. As long as there are no bedbugs and it is pretty clean I am fine. I travel with my own pillow and blanket.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
Lucy
"close to airport"
I would never stay there again. It smelled like mildew all night long, it made it difficult to sleep. The ONLY good thing was the closeness to the airport.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
unhappy
Bad experience bedbugs
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
Traveler
you could smell urine in the room it was not good, but I knew it would be my last night at ramada. And I was charge an extra $10.00.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
"NOT GOOD"
NOT VERY GOOD, WILL NEVER SAY THERE AGAIN!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
D.Carrington
"March MECA"
The hotel only rates 2 stars.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
My Stay at this Hotel was horrible for the new year and I WILL NOT EVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!! No wonder it wasn't that many cars and people staying They need to close this hotel and gaunt it out and redo it .
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Tee
"Stay During Hurricane Sandy"
Good Value, Nice Staff and very accomodating during Hurricane Sandy. Ending up staying 2 nighhts
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
"visiting son"
This Ramada is old, looks old, needs paint in the bathroom, old TV, old clothes hanger, etc. But, the staff was polite and helpful, the room was clean, the shower was fine, the area felt safe and was easy to find. Very good choice for a cheap stay in Norfolk.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
A Dad
"Hotel stay"
Had two problems when I got there The reservation was not there when I got there for check in but they did find it I think they were having computer problems The next thing the frigerator was making a noise and keeping me up from going to sleep so I just unplug it
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2012
Jarvis
"Staff Lies & Can't Tell Time"
I reserved a room for 2 nights. None of the 4 lobby employees wanted to check me in. The room smelled funny & the bedspread was rumpled. Some shower tiles look like someone tried to punch them in. The shower water was FREEZING. I requested a new room. The woman behind the desk says I should just run the water for 10 minutes and it will improve. I told her that I already had the water running for 15 minutes and already tried to shower. She said I dirtied the room and she can't move me b/c the hotel is booked solid. Maybe she didn't realize that I have EYES & that I was staying the night as well, cuz the parking lot was over 2/3 EMPTY all night, & all weekend. The woman lied to my face b/c she was too lazy to issue me a different room key. But I was already pre-paid so I hung around for the rest of my stay. On Sat I went out for awhile but when I got back to the hotel my room key had been deactivated & I had to go back to the lobby to turn it on again. They KNEW I was staying for two nights but only activated my key for one! Check-out time here is noon, but on Sunday morning housekeeping knocked on my door 3 times in an hour and I felt like they were trying to rush me out. Check-out is at noon, so don't come to my room until NOON. Do NOT stay here! I never will again.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012