All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
1450 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.6
    2.9
    2.6
    2.3
"Cigarette burned comforter"
If cigarette burns on your comforter remind you of home, then this is the place for you! Looks like someone nodded out here. Two of the lights had switches that did not work. Had to plug and unplug to work. The bar for the shower curtain tilted down. This made water get everywhere because the curtain sagged to the middle. Shower/tub floor was filthy. Definitely never going to a Days Inn again. Also, I needed 10 pages printed out for work. They charged me $2.00.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Sorry...."
I couldn't beat the price, but the room was a DISRESPECTFUL KIND OF DISGUSTING!!! Dead bugs, floor not vacuumed, spider webs everywhere. I mean come on. I had my 3 children there and they were afraid to go to sleep!!! Not wasting money on that hotel again.....unforgivable.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
When I first got there, they were doing construction in the lobby. Than after receiving my key, I went to the room where it looked like someone had already been sleeping in the room,
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Did not have coffee maker .No airport shuttle."
Horrible.Bad customer service.No amentities even though advertised.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Not recommended due to cockroaches"
It did not look like on the pictures, it smelled weird, the AC was was extra loud, the room was dirty and there was cockroaches. Unfoetunatelly, it was a terrible experience, I would not recommend it.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Okay"
Room was not cleaned before hand. There was soap left back from the last guest and the bed sheets were rinkled so that just tells me they weren't changed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Tatyana
"Good for the price."
Check-in was speedy. The room had a typical summer-musty smell, as the a/c wasn't on. Refrigerator was funky, so we didn't us it. Maybe the fridge just needed to be turned on. The front of the A/C unit was falling off, but it appeared to work, albeit not great. The room was comfortable, but a bit tatty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Terrible"
Nothing worked and the room was dirty.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
It's located near food and shops but hotel is dirty, it had spiderweb everywhere, there was no coffee pot and the water in the tub wouldn't go down
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
We stayed one night to go to a concert nearby. Unfortunately by the rust spot around the drain in the tub, the water that you could visibly see sitting in the drain, and some substance smeared on the shower curtain - made it easy for us to decide that we weren't using the shower. The outlet that the blowdryer was plugged into would not reset -- though there was no reason to use it - as we were not showering considering it's condition. The blowdryer had dirt on it and there was a dead fly on the sink. The lamp on the table by the bed had a shade that would barely stay on because it was missing a part on top that keeps it secure. We decided if there was that little care about how clean the bathrooms were (door, tub and shower curtain) - we weren't sure about sleeping under the covers. We just slept in our clothes and left the next morning.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Mandy
"kinda under construction little dusty exterior"
over all it was ok ,was a little construction goin on and outside was a little dusty but the people were helpful and frendly.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
the motel kid
"Quick Visit"
Hotel was clean and obviously being renovated. The beds were firm but the pillows were very flat. The hotel is close to the road and you could here the street traffic. I picked the hotel for the pool and the free breakfast. The pool was small and my kids ended up not wanting to swim, but we did see people in the pool. The breakfast was toast and two kinds of cereal. We went out for breakfast. The hotel staff was very friendly and I guess as a cheap place to stay it was fine but I don't think I would go back.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Stay AWAY!!!!"
This was the dirtiest rinky dink hotel I've ever stayed in. There were bugs flying around in the bathroom & the room could definitely use a make over.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Not clean"
I stayed here for all of 8 hours because I felt dirty just being there. I got in late one night and checked out early. The rooms look like they haven't been remodeled for the 1980s and it was extremely overpriced for the condition of the hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"ok..but not the best"
Needs updated t.v.'s ...& redecorating..and painting...The old style makes It look dingy and dirty..but the customer service was superb
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Jerel
"Nothing like the picture"
I only needed a room because I was moving and my lights weren't on and my apartment was cold. I went online to look at some hotels and thought ok for the price. OMG it's nothing like the picture. The beds were small, the doors was so hard to lock, they have a door that looks like it adjoins to the next room, that door was broken and had tape. I could go on and on but you'll get the idea.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Close to famliy"
nice
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Place needs upkeep"
Price was good but the room was not adequate there was no in room phone and the remote did not work and all but one of the lamps did not have a bulb in them. I would not stay there again for any price
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Forrest
"Do better maintences"
the hotel was very nice but the clock and and lights were unplugged. I bathroom need some work do to them. I new paint job and check for cleaniness. But the bed was so soft.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Tyrone
"Convenient"
I think that the stay was very convenient for the reason I was there. The only problem that I had was that I woke up early for a big interview I had the next morning and I had no type of hot water to shower so I had to take a cold shower in the middle of fall weather unfortunately. Luckily the heat was working very well in the room! I did report the issue though.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"Great stay for the price!!!!"
Me and my boyfriend stayed here and we enjoyed ourselves, and we always had fresh towels and soap when we came back from shopping!!!!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Peaches
"Not worth staying in this Hotel"
Room was not properly cleaned, tap of the sink was broken, all lights in the room were not in working condition.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ravi
"not happy"
new maintenance to fix the rooms
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
sprint
I couldnt charge my phone or my ipad because none of the free plugs were working. I called the lobby and they told me to unplug the fridge and the microwave microwave so I could use it
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
vanessa
"Housekeeping is rude"
The one thing that stick out with hotel is the extra hour given for checkout at noon! Housekeeping start knocking on your door at 9am and keep comin back every 30 mins until you leave! They even keep the cleaning Cart in front of your door until you leave, this is the third time I seem this at this hotel. Need friendlier housekeepers and stop making you feel force to leave before you are required
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Greg
"Not good"
The first room smelled like bleach, then we were moved to a second room. The second room had gum stuck on the lamp, the lamp fixtures were rusty. The bed was uncomfortable. The hotel used to be Howard Johnson and is old and need to be completely remodeled.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Great
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Close to work."
Acceptable.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Can't complain too much"
The price was good and was not far from beach and Busch gardens. Location was great lots of food choices and shopping. Only bad part was the ac unit leaking causing carpet to be soaked and coffee pot didn't work.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Wallpaper was peeling off (very unappealing), the toilet seat was broken, the breakfast was not good and neither was the service. The staff made us go down to the lobby to get our own towels rather than bringing them to our room, and they wouldn't give us as many towels as we had asked for.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sydney
"Bad Image for Ramada hotel chain"
Upon checking in, the lobby appearance was small and clutter and the staff had no uniform or name tags on. The first room given had a bad dog ordor. They gave us another room which was okay. The laundry room was filty, dead bugs in the window seal, afraid to sit on the it appeared dirty. There was no change machine, or detergent machine. Needs updating bad. Cleaning staff wore no uniform. One of the cleaning staff was cleaning the room and smoking at the sametime. What if that was a non-smoking room. In a non-smoking but next to a smoking room not good. Didn't eat the breakfast because of the appearance in the lobby.. WILL NOT STAY there again
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Patti
counter attendant poor attitude and insulting to other customers manager who helped me was courteous hotel in poor condition and no elevator
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Rich
We stayed despite the negative reviews we've read and heres what we've encoutered: Room smelled like smoke although it was a non smoking room. I sprayed the room with Febreze. Good thing I had a bottle with me. And I finished the entire bottle. The next morning housekeeping came through and thoroughly cleaned the room for us (she might've went the extra mile because my boyfriend tipped her). After the room was fresh and clean it made the next night's sleep a whole lot better. But I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Mera
"Would stay again"
It was not the best or the worst... I thought the pool was nice... The room was big. The price was right. Will probably stay there again in our travels next year.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Lucky we survived"
The room smelled awful - like smoke and mildew. We brewed coffee immediately upon arrival and hung those pine tree air fresheners for a car throughout the room. That made the stench bearable, but wads of dust and dirt clogged the AC vents. The room had clearly not been cleaned in years. I was afraid to touch anything - especially the bed.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
LadyTanis
pleasant
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Disaster"
The room was small with 2 double beds. The towel rack in the bathroom had been ripped out of the wall so there is nowhere to hang your wet clothes. Room for four had towels , washcloths for two. We also got a roll away which was a disaster. Delivered with nor linen until our third request at 10 pm the front desk gave it to us. The rollaway was ripped so it was like sleeping on an egg crate. Learned I will not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"unclean"
Dirty rooms had to change 3 times
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
disgusted
we had no issues we stayed 5 days it was clean,air conditioner worked great,we had hot water and good customer service. At first I Was scared because of all the bad review. So I expected the worse once we got there everything was fine. the only thing i agree with past reviews is the hotel is older and could use a update. I could not complain we got our moneys worth.if u want five star hotel then pay 5 star prices,if your looking for value with a outdoor pool then this works.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2013
sailors mom
Low key atmosphere not far from the beach I think we paid too much but we booked it only a few hours before we stayed It was alright I have no complaints really
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Our room was very clean and quieted, staff was very helpful and friendly, it was exactly what we needed. I will suggested the staff to clean the outside by the stairs, overall it was a pleasant stayed. Thank you!!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Convenient, The staff is friendly rooms are clean But in a major need of updating.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
I just didn't like the bathroom ceiling, looked like it had water damage....other than that it was pleasant
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Genna
"Dirty Hotel"
The room is very old and everything is about to fall apart. Smell bad in the room, and furniture is very old too. AC didn't work well, no elevators, starewells are very dirty.Overall, this is worse experience I had. I paid 5 start hotel price, and had a one star room.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Travel agent /cna"
One of the worst place I ever ben in my life I ask for a none smoke room they give mi a smoking room and the room was very dirty smell terrible the bathroom was horrible not even with a slipper will walk in the tub didn't use the place they refuse to refund my money they need to get a bether clean people very unhappy gues I know this will not be publish this sincerely very desapoint
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Virginia da graca
I didn't have any problem I was very satisfied with my stay. I would to receive discount coupons in the near future
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Antoinette
The people next door had a huge party and woke up my daughters several times ! I understand that can not be controlled but when I did call to complain the lady told me we keep getting calls but we arnt sure where it's coming from call the cops! EVEN THOUGH SHE ASKED ME WHAT ROOM I WAS IN AND SHE ASKED WHAT ROOM THEY WERE IN !!! I was highly upset and I didn't call the cops because she should have done her job ! The rooms were ok the bathroom wasn't clean but other then that room was perfect for the price !
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"Run down, nice pool"
The rooms need a good deep cleaning, maintenance and updating. The pool, lobby, and breakfast was nice. Not bad for the rate per night but rate went up to over double the weekday rate for Friday and Saturday. We didn't stay those nights! Close to the airport, 15 from Norfolk Naval Base, 30 min from Virginia Beach.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Amy S
"Get away for a few days!"
This hotel needs more updates. Put some money back into the business. New flooring, lien, tv's. Also, cleaning around the outside always help. It can be a great place to stay. Have stayed in worse.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2013