All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
1450 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Good internet service
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
"Bad condition and dirty"
This motel is bad i Want to my familia and my experience is very bad, the rooms had cockroach, no clean the rooms, the carpet is dirty, the breakfast not good, definitely I will no go any Days Inn, I had similar experience in another Days Inn in Newark
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Margarita
"Decent place for price..."
Great place to stay overnight in the middle of traveling. Felt safe at location but wouldn't have felt safe a few miles away. Good clean room for price. Pool water looked very green and strange. Would not get in it.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Wouldn't stay there again. Staff unfriendly. Rooms leave much to be desired. Not good.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
I enjoy my stay!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Carl
"Never again"
The room was fine had several flies in it. I wished it could have been cleaned better. The pool however was very dirty. The breakfast they offer was awful.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Tonya
"dirty and unconfortable"
it was 3 am loud music playing. was spending time with family, no one was able to sleep. dirty and disappointing. would not go back.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
maggie
"Days Inn Airport very disappointing"
The Days Inn is very basic lodging for a person who just needs a place to sleep. The facility is showing signs of age and neglect. Our room was fair but was missing the coffee pot on the coffee maker...clothes rack was falling away from the wall....sheets did not seem clean...a/c unit sounded like a concrete mixer! We had booked for 2 nights but shorted our stay to 1 night. We will not use this facility again!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Anne
"Very dirty and smelled horrible."
Very dirty and the room smelled. I would not recommend wanted to sleep in the car but stuck it out.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Extremely pleased."
We enjoyed our week stay at your hotel. We will definitely be staying with you again next year.
8 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lorraine
"Great time with friends"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was nicer than expected
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Benjamin
I only stayed two nights most of my time was spent with friends. The hotel served its purpose. I didn't want to spend a lot of money. it's on a main street so it was easy to get to what I need. You get what you pay for.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
christine
It wasn't clean clothes was in the drawers that didn't belong to me i had 1 washcloth in my room
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
The room was ok, the AC worked well and the roof didn't leak.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Exelent !!!!"
Free breakfast,free wi-fi ,Free transportation to the airport!!! Exelent
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Velez
"Hotel not well kept by management."
We did not sleep well. Door so bitten up and would not locked properly. Carpeting shabby and felt wet maybe coming from the fridge. Sink dirty when we came in. Staff not friendly n patient
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Nice pool, friendly staff, clean and breakfast was good. I would stay again
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Annette
"Great for a quick overnight stay"
Room was okay. Continental breakfast was horrible. They ran out of food and all that was left was cereal, milk, orange juice and coffee. Pool was nice. Bedding had cigarette holes in it. Bed was moderately comfortable. Nice location.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Ruth
The room was OK to stay for a night not for long though.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"You get what you pay for.... Pass on this one"
We stayed here for one night of our family vacation; I'm glad it was only one night! Hotel staff were friendly upon checking in and departing but that was as good as it got! There were a bunch of people hanging outside our room door. The room size was adequate size for 2 double beds. I found a roach in the bathroom at night and I refused to take a shower or let my kids get in. It looked gross and was black inside. The neighbors staying right/left and above us were noisy all night. I wouldn't stay again and don't recommend to others.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Angelina
"Just OK"
The people that worked there and other guests were helpful. The gardens were all overgrown with weeds, garbage was left out, the beds do not have mattress pads. Small changes like this would have made huge difference to the quality of our experience
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Rosalind
"Needs Updating"
This was the worst experience. Need to be closed or totally updated.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
janice
The room was falling apart and filthy. It was way over priced for what I received.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Stop!!!! Do not book at this hotel!!!"
lack of respect towards patrons especially with children! Very dirty...garbage was everywhere around hotel...even in pathways to get into rooms! rooms were very outdated and in horrible conditions!!! charged credit card for services not used!!! Very rude!!! DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL!!!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Horrible!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Latonjka
Nice for the price. Needs to have a dresser in the rooms.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"The Right Comfort For The Right Price"
The stay was very enjoyable. it started a little shaky as the first room assigned to us was not cleaned. The second room was perfect. It was very clean. The only two problems we had were:the toilet (as you had to push the handle ALL the way down and hold it just for it to flush) and the ice machine (Every time we wanted ice, the machine was empty). The A/C worked perfectly and the bed was just right. The pool was an added plus!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY!!!"
The inside where the front desk was nice and clean but when we drove around the back to our rooms, parking lot was very, very trashy and overall hotel is dirty looking. Once in room, the AC was on high but still warm in room. Bathtub was completely dirty with stains and scum all over. Bathroom door was raggedy. Room was nothing like I expected. You can tell they did a miniature update to the room but only with a modern computer chair and scuffed up modern night stand. Everything else was old. And not to mention the dirty and burnt iron that mess up my white dress. Paying $150 for one night was very over price for the quality of the hotel. Will not stay here ever again. Oh and check out time is at noon and housekeeper knock on door at 11:11am with plain clothes asking me when I'm checking out. Just a horrible experience.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"a little short of being a nightmare"
The staff was friendly but the room was dirty. The carpet was dirty and damp, there were cigarette burns in the furniture, although it was "supposed" to be a nonsmoking room. The bathtub was dirty...there was even used pieces of soap and shampoo bottle left in the shower. Half of the power outlets didn't work. It appeared to be some type of illegal activity going on with a "guest" in another room ending with police being called to the room. There was also abandoned cars in the back of the parking lot. Outside of being allowed to check in at 5am at a discounted rate, this has been the worst experience EVER!
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
dyisha
My kids loved the pool and breakfast
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Juana
"Very nice hotel"
Nice hotel, nice staff
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Awful and disgusting"
I only have reservation for one night. The entire time I was there I was disappointed by the staff. First, after checking in I re.quested to have a blanket for my 2 year old son. The man working ridiculed me and told me what would I need a blanket for in the middle of the summer? I responded that it was for my son to sleep during the night and regardless I can ask for a blanket any period of the year. He kept and laughing and told me that the blankets were in the storage room and refused to give me one. I requested to see a supervisor and I was told she will not be in until later the entire process was a nightmare. Second, the toilet in our room was disgusting it was not cleaned from the previous guests. The bath tub was black. Third, the bed sheets and pillowcases head stains on them as well as the towels in the room. Fourth, the fire alarm went off the night I checked in approx around 6 p.m. The fire department never showed up and neither did the police but the alarm magically went off. The the alarm went off again at 6 a.m. and nobody seemed to show up that day either. No sign of police or fire fighters. the alarm once again when off just magically. I found this to be very odd as normally the fire department would show up to check things out. I felt like the owners or the workers were trying to hide something from the guests and were not telling us anything. The entire stay was disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
KATHY
"Unhelpful"
Hotel mng'mnt insisted my reservation had been canceled. They blamed Expedia for the cancellation. I was pushed aside and I called Expedia. Who told me reservation was NOT canceledcanceled. Expedia called & faxed hotel before they would honor my confirmed reservation. I think hotel wanted more money for the room than what I had been quoted. I Don't plan on staying at Days Inn again
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
I seldom travel
"Seedy hotel"
Hotel looks like it has hourly rates. Staff are all seedy looking. Not welcoming but not quite rude. Rooms need to be finished with the painting. Not worth the rate I paid.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Josh
"I like it! We'll be back!"
Good food for breakfast with a very attentive sweet lady that made sure the food was always fully stocked. The outdoor pool was nice. Those at the front desk were pleasant. No one loitering around or making the hotel feel unsafe. There are only 2 floors so that is nice incase you have to walk up to second floor which is better than the third like some hotels have. My ONLY COMPLAINT is that the tub was old and rusty. Needs to replace. Also, the beds in the double room are very small. They feel like a size between a twin and a full. They don't even seem as a big as a full. We will be back though. I like it there.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Sonya
"OK for one night but seemed dirty and uncomfortabl"
Got one of last rooms available here on Memorial Day weekend. Not a terrible distance from everything, staff was nice but understandably busy for Holiday weekend. Price seemed high for the quality of the hotel. Room "looked" clean but comforter did not smell clean and when we looked under sheets there was dirt/crumbs and hair. We didn't want to touch bed after seeing that. Luckily we had brought our own blankets to sleep on. It was a place to sleep and shower while in town that is it.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Paco
"unbelievable visit"
hotel rooms need to be updated, vehicles were driven through the parking lot playing load music. I could not believe the maid service called me because I slept in and to see if I would still need service to my room. I stated yes and Upon my return I had no clean towels nor was my bed made up.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jerry
"first trip to VA"
If you want an extra lil bed in your room Dont pay for it. Its not worth it. The headboard had spider web all over it. No telling what was in . the mattress. The overall stay was excellent, and for breakfast we had real food.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Close to the airport"
Fast food close by, as well as gas. Easy on/off 64. Hotel breakfast was very crowded.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"It will do if you really need a place to stay."
Well the pool had the cover off but the water was a gross deep brown and the cover was on the ground next to it. The concrete at the top of the stairs had chunks missing so watch where you step. I checked the sheets and there was someone else's hair (body hair) on it so I took those off and used my own. I read on several reviews that they didn't change sheets so I brought mine just in case. I needed a place to stay while visiting family during Mother's Day weekend/Regent graduation so it fit in my price range. The only good part was that the hotel is close to 2 large shopping centers that had a lot of food options. Continental breakfast looked like stale cornflakes and white bread so we did Panera or McDonalds instead.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Lauren
"Would avoid if other choice available"
Staff was not friendly or attentive. The accommodation was not as expected. Breakfast was good, variety of items.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Do not stay here"
Terrible. I wrote a complete review describing all the problems with no room rates, insults or profanity, personal details, website addresses or phone numbers, but they refused to post it. So all I can say is terrible. Probably will not post this either.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Bathroom needed work. Bedspread had ciggarete burns. No maid service got three days .
Other trip May 15, 2015
graduation
"Never again"
The hotel is badly in need of remodeling. The rooms are in bad shape and not very clean. There was mold in the bathroom and I suspect in the air conditioning. The bedspread was completely warn out. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The staff were friendly and efficient. It appeared as if they recently had removed many trees and shrubs because there was chips every where. The pool was not open, but I am not sure it could be open as it looked extremely out of date and might have a hard time meeting health requirements. I only spent one night, but my noon of the day of departure I was feeling really bad and was sick for three days.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Review"
Good...
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Eloise
Disappointed with Hotel pool water was terrible green
Other trip May 11, 2015
Wayne & Delores
"These pictures advertised were not the real deal"
The pictures advertised look way better than the actual hotel. It was rather dingy with cigarette burns on the comforters. I had to explain to my family that the pictures made this place look way better because we were shocked when we opened the door. The TV was nice to have but it looked like it would go out anytime. The breakfast was simple with cereal, apples and cinnamon bread. We paid $127 for one night and it was not worth it. Maybe $50 for one night would be worth it because we did sleep well and I didn't see any bugs, so that was a plus.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"pleasant stay"
Nice look, very comfortable, love the check out times
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Talisha
"You get what you paid for."
The hotel did not accommodate my Expedia reservation. It was noisey outside of my room and the room was dirty. After returning from a meeting at 4pm, housekeeping had just gotten to my room. I had to wait outside,until they were done.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Shannon
"Terrible"
Terrible!!!!! Rooms smelled like pisss!!! Roaches crawling on the bed. Reception uncooperative would not refund my money. Would not recommend to a crack head. What a terrible way to spend my birthday.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Briana
"C+"
Two of the lights did not work. Seems bulbs were burnt out after I crawled around on the floor and figured out that they were not plugged in. (Neither was the clock plugged in). I would guess that the lights were unplugged because the bulbs were burned out, so it was easier to unplug than get new bulbs.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015