All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
One Avenue De Lafayette, Boston, MA, 02111, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"great location lovely hotel"
Fine
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"ONE HOUR CHECK-IN"
Our check-in took one hour. The girl at the front desk was new and not trained properly. We had booked two rooms. Only one room showed in the computer. We had paid in advance for the two rooms. My husband had to go back down to the valet and get the car to prove the booking, the girl at the front desk asked for ID. I gave it to her. Because the room was booked in my husband's name, she had to go ask her manager if she could take my check in ID (our last names are the same and she had just seen my husband). She disappeared for 10 minutes to get the answer. Meanwhile she was booking another room (the third) and going to charge for it when my husband returned with the proof of payment. After undoing and redoing, disappearing again to get two rooms on one floor for another 20 minutes, we were given room keys. The room we went to had NOT been cleaned. We waited another 20 minutes for room assignment. A visible manager next to the new girl would have been a great help. There was no apology or any consideration for this or our time loss on a one day stay in Boston.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"COUPLES GETAWAY"
GREAT TRIP. THE HOTEL STAFF COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL. ROOM WAS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CLEAN. LOVED THE CONTEMPORARY FEEL OF THE HOTEL.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"First time in Boston."
My husband and I were very pleased with the hotel we stayed at in Boston. Every staff member we spoke with was very helpful and kind. It's in a great location too. We were able to walk to all attractions. The hotel itself is very nice. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Shelly
"Beautiful hotel in great location"
My husband and I have stayed in a number of hotels and this was our favorite. It's sleek and modern, the staff is helpful and we walked to most sites we wanted to visit. We walked to the North End for the Old North Church and Italian food and pastry, Boston Common and Public Garden for a swan boat ride. And the waterfront for seafood. Great experience!
Other trip May 12, 2015
Regina
"My experience"
The staff was absolutely wonderful. They were professional and really nice.i met these dudes DIDI and Ryan that were so awesome. I totally recommend this hotel to anyone trying to get that warm Boston welcoming.
Wisdom
"Perfect Stay!"
The hotel was in a perfect location, the staff was very helpful from the young lady at check-in, the concierge who was extremely informative (gave us great dinner place within walking distance, same with 2 lunch places), and someone always there to get us a cab. The room was very clean and a good size for us....comfortable bed. We would definitely stay there again.
Judy
"Excellent Staff"
From the moment we arrived, the staff was friendly and helpful. For service, this has been one of my best experiences. The location was great and the facility was in great shape.
John Jr
"frequent guest"
comfortable and convenient
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Somewhat disappointing"
The 3rd floor lobby was an inconvenience. Pool but no hot tub. No mini bar. Overall a bit of a disappointment considering the nightly rate I paid.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
Very nice contemporary hotel in a central location - much better than we even hoped for. We usually visit Boston twice a year and will make a point of staying here again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
D
"Walkable distance to point of interest."
Nice hotel sauna, pool and big gym and food is also great! kind of awckard entrance when u coming from the parking since lobby it's actually in the third floor.
Other trip May 5, 2015
had to move to different room air conditioning in first room not working suppose to have king bed had two queens so that was disappointing
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to Boston Common."
The hotel was conveniently located, close to Boston Common, parts of the Heritage Trail and South Station. The main downside to the hotel was the long waiting times for the elevators.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Ali
Good experience that I would come back. The front desk lady who helped me all three days was great - professional, helpful and cheerful.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Close to Boston Commons!"
We loved our stay here in Boston! Really close to everything in the city! the commons were one block over so we grabbed coffee at the local coffee shops and had breakfast in the park everyday! Beautiful city!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
amanda
Great hotel at a good rate. I used to live in Boston so I am familiar with the area. Easy access to downtown if that is what you would need.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice location"
We stayed two nights at the Hyatt Regency Boston and had a nice stay. The staff (especially the wait staff at the restaurant) were amazing. From our valet to our check out, the staff was warm, accommodating and responsive. The hotel itself could use an upgrade. Our room had a bent Magic chef refrigerator, but was very clean.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
We have a very pleasant experience at the hotel. The hotel seems to be in the process of making some upgrades which it can use.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
JulieBL
"Happy!"
Everything about this hotel was fabulous! It was easy for us to find & parking next door was convenient. Our huge room was sparkling clean, did NOT have any stale, funky odor, the bed was very comfortable with pillows that support the neck, & the view from the 21st floor was gorgeous! Staff was extremely accommodating & friendly. The hotel restaurant was also a lovely place to chat quietly & enjoy some drinks & a delicious meal! We will definitely stay here again in Boston! Loved Boston!!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Maria
Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I will be choosing to stay here again when I return next year.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Security"
I came back to my room to find two guys in there changing electrical outlets out. NOT GOOD at all! Wallet and personal stuff was still there but when you put DO NOT DISTURB sign on your do that's what it means!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Tony
"Modern and comfortable"
Had a great experience. Staff was always helpful and attentive. Room was beatiful, obviously updated with a modern look.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Shelshelle
"Boston Baseball Birthday Bonanza"
We had a great time in Boston celebrating a friend's 50th birthday! The hotel was lovely with great service. We arrived after a red eye from the west coast and expected to just store our bags. Instead, all three couples got a room to nap and revive. Walking distance to all the places you want to be but in a quieter area.
3 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Kami
"Very nice for a stay in Boston"
Good hotel friendly service and excellent location.
4 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Gilles
"Great loca"
Great location. Pleasant and helpful staff. Clean renovated rooms
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Juliette
"Great hotel. Service and staff were incredible!"
Best service iI have ever had. Great pool and workout room. Service was incredible. Staff could not have been better
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
The staff was exceptionally attentive and welcoming. Everyone that I interacted with went out of their way to be helpful and to ensure that my stay was meeting my expectations. The remodeled room was well appointed and very clean. On the day of my arrival they even welcomed me with a complimentary cheese plate. It was a wonderful surprise. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the Boston area.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"3 star not 4"
Not a 4 star hotel. 3 star.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Nice hotel in middle of everything. Staff is good. Buffet is expensive. Eat elsewhere.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Problem with elevators.......didn't like bathroom doors...never felt completely closed Too long of a walk from room to elevator.....
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Great time in Boston the hotel was easily accessible and the staff very accommodating,
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Highly recommended."
Beautiful hotel. Fantastic stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Did not live up to the hype."
Very generic decor - taupe, grey, white & silver. Not overly friendly. Annoying to have to enter one elevator to register at a confusing, unimpressive lobby; then have to get into another one to go to the room every time you come or go.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Marsha
"Nice experience!"
All was well.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Anna
"Modern, in a GREAT location"
We wanted somewhere close to bars and restaurants. Hyatt Regency was within walking distance to multiple places including Faneuil Hall. The hotel was modern and very clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. My friend and I would absolutely go back the next time we do a weekend in the city.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Our stay at this property was excellent. The hotel was modern and clean with a great restaurant and facilities. The staff was amazing and our waiter William was awesome!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Quick trip into the city"
Hotel was beautiful! We spent most of our time out and about, but we were able to check in early. The staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Suzanne
"Great downtown hotel"
It was amazing. The front desk staff was so helpful and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Diana
"Modernization in Progress"
Very nice hotel and room. However, the floor we stayed on was under renovation, so there were workers all over the place and lots of noise. Smell of paint on floor/in room, but once complete, I expect it to be very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Jared
"Great location, clean, but no bathroom privacy!"
Friendly and helpful staff, clean, nice bar...but the bathroom situation was bizarre! 4 of us (2 Couples) stayed in a room with 2 Full beds. The bathroom has these 2 sliding doors which didn't even close all the way. No lock. Could hear EVERYTHING going on in the bathroom. Zero privacy!!! I'm not sure if this is considered "modern" but our entire party found it uncomfortable. If you are not extremely close to whoever you are sharing a room with I would not stay here. It's a shame because everything else at the hotel was great.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to Boston Common"
This hotel is two blocks from Boston Common and the Freedom Trail is just a short hop away. Very well located from traveling the city on foot or by metro.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
SPB
"great downtown hitel"
Perfect location. Very clean. Very nice and helpful staff. Will stay here again!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is located close to bus stop, parks and Chinatown
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
I
"Staff Fail"
Front desk did not show 2 rooms as stated on the reservation. It was there on the iPad clearly stating 2 rooms. Uncomfortable situation with female coworker. Had to get manager involved and sat in the lobby waiting for the manager for 15 minutes. The manager arrived and started helping other guest. 20 min in before I had to jump the line and ask if the rep was in fact the manager we were waiting for. He was. Claimed the other front desk rep didn't see that there were 2 different names and reservations even though I showed it to them and read it out loud. Almost a half hour after a 7 hour flight and car rental etc before we were checked in.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Newly renovated room, good location"
I went with my family to Boston for a quick weekend trip. We arrived at the hotel well before check-in time, but they were able to accommodate us and put us in a room. And it was a great room! Newly renovated and clean with a flat-screen TV, mini-fridge and nice bathroom. It was very comfortable and perfect for our needs. We also had free valet parking by booking through Expedia and that was a wonderful bonus. The hotel was very close to shopping and the T.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Andrea
"Best hotel I've stayed at..."
We were here just for a night unfortunately. I could've stayed here much longer and been very happy comfortable. Everything about this hotel is great. The rooms are updated and very comfortable. Everyone there was exceptionally helpful and very nice. The pool was a big thing for my kids so the fact that it was actually warm and very clean was huge. The fitness room was better than most of the gym's in my city! The breakfast the next morning was great as well. I can't say enough good things about this place and I will be sure to stay here again when I am in Boston.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Erika
"stay here often"
Consistently good service Ideallocation
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great hotel close to the night life"
Very clean and great customer service! The staff was very nice and efficient... there food was great!
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
elizabeth
"Dont order room service. The food is stale"
I ordered room service twice once for breakfast and the other for dinner. My eggs smelt of lighter fluid and my dinner sandwich was stale like it was left out uncovered the whole day. Was reimbursed for one of the meals after complaining. Expected better of Hyatt
Other trip Feb 25, 2015