All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereOne Avenue De Lafayette, Boston, MA, 02111, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"outstanding service"
We had a wonderful stay. Christine in room service went above and beyond to make our stay special. She brought us a midnight snack and a wonderful note that was awaiting us when we got back from our concert. That was beyond great. Also, Stephen in concierge was extremely helpful. He showed me how to use Uber Cab and made sure we made it to our destination. Outstanding service.
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
michael
"Amazing!"
As we checked in at the Hyatt, the front desk representative asked me, what brings me to Boston? I just said I was here for pre-op. Later that evening when we returned from dinner there was a beautiful tray of cheese & crackers, fruit and tea waiting for us in our room with a note. Laura from the front desk wrote a card wishing me luck at the hospital and thanked me for choosing Hyatt. How sweet is that? I was so moved by her kindness and thoughtfulness so I had to share this with anyone who is deciding on which hotel to stay. In addition to Laura, every employee there just couldn't do enough for us. I have never written a review before but the Hyatt Regency Boston surpasses any hotel experience I have ever had in the past.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Judith
"Close to everything, comfortable"
Nice place. Well-maintained. Not too expensive. If you don't want to eat in the hotel restaurant, there are many coffee shops nearby. Very close to downtown, South Station, and the T.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
ken
"unfortunately dissatisfied"
I am not by any means a picky person and I was surprised with how disappointed I was with my hotel stay. I can look past a lot of things like the bathroom doors not closing all the way because they're broken, that there was no real blankets on the bed, or the fact that when both of those issues were brought up to the hotel they did nothing to fix the door and the blanket we requested was about the equivalent of a prison blanket. What I can't look past is when a hotel fails at its primary purpose. A place to sleep restfully. I couldn't get comfortable in the bed to sleep (very hard beds. Like sleeping on the floor) and my back hurt really bad after trying to lay in it. The pillows were garbage and almost unusable and the blanket was insignificant. Finally, when they asked how my stay was I simply said "meh, it was ok". When their response was "oh good. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay", my girlfriend and I simply shook our heads. It was apparent that how good my stay was really wasn't that important. I liked that the hotel was near everything I was doing for the weekend and it has a decent presentation however that's it. I will not stay in this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hard mattresses and pillows"
The bed and pillows both very hard. Room was modern and clean. The restaurant service was marginal and a lot of the food has an "Indian" flare that it doesn't advertise. Overpriced for the potion sizes and quality.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Quiet hotel close to the orange line."
We were in Boston for a concert and were staying just one night. I booked the room/valet parking package and it was well worth it. The valet attendants were great when we arrived and checked out. Our check in was easy. We were 45 minutes early but the room was ready. We were on the 19th floor. A quiet room with a great view. Every staff member we came in contact with was a pleasure to speak to. They immediately gave us directions and recommendations. The next time we are in Boston we will definitely look to stay here again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
krista
"Very enjoyable stay"
I'm not one to write reviews, but as I work in customer service, I very much appreciate when I have a great experience. We had an extremely friendly and helpful agent at afternoon check-in; appreciated that he later recognized and greeted us. Very good dinner service, and food was delicious. Wish I was better with names and could recall, both our agent and server should be recognized for their excellent customer service. Our bartender later that night, Rene, was very friendly as well (glad I could recall one name)! Super convenient with such close proximity to T station. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Kristen
"GREAT Experience"
I had to book quickly in a hotel near work due to an impending blizzard. I was impressed with the staff, room , and serive. Great hotel
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Book it !!"
awesome hotel, perfect in every way
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Marc
"Another great stay!"
I always love staying at the Hyatt in Boston. It's right near everything, the staff is friendly, and they are always responsive if you need anything. For what you get, the room rates are reasonable! The free hot apple cider in the lobby is a big plus during the winter.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Wess
"Great hotel overall!"
We arrived early to Boston and were allowed to check in at 12pm, no problem! The hotel is beautiful inside, the rooms are great and the staff was super friendly! You can walk to the train a couple blocks away and explore Boston! I'm home and dreaming of the amazing nights sleep in the super comfy bed of the Hyatt! Very happy with everything!
Shea
"great place"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for a 3 day weekend and it was everything we needed it to be. A short walk to the Boston Commons. Bars and places to eat are all around. We had a Garth Brooks concert to go to and the T-line was less than a block away and dropped us off right at TD Gardens. Couldn't of asked for a better trip
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
glenn
My daughter and I were in Boston for a concert at the Garden. The Hotel was great, had free valet parking which is a nice bonus. The staff was very friendly, they upgraded us to a room with two beds instead of a king, the room was very clean and had a nice view of the city. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
"Overnight Boston Trip"
I spent the night in Boston for business. This hotel is right in the middle of downtown near Boston common, very close to subway stops. It was easy to get around and there were numerous shops, bars, and restaurants in the area.I found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and very clean. I would stay there again.
Kat
The staff was wonderful and the room was clean! The only thing I had a problem with was how warm the room. We eventually had to turn the heat off. Oh and my toddler son discovered the vent cover was broken and tried to take it off. easy fix just pushed a chair up to it so he couldn't get to it.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Our stay was GREAT!! Four day getaway!"
The staff went out of their way for us! Maps, directions, printing emails even greeting us on the street away from the Hyatt because they recognized us! The pool and sauna was nice, and the exercise room much better than most, lots of equipment.
Joanne
"Title"
Very nice. Allowed for an early check in, and were very accommodating.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Drew
"Good Experience"
Loved it! Only recommendation I didnt feel the bartender was very nice. We did come in towards the end of the evening though.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL WITH GREAT STAFF!"
After a long drive in from Hartford in a snow storm, it was nice to settle down for the night in such a clean and updated hotel. The entire staff, from the valet to the front desk to the restaurant hostess and waiters, could not be more friendly. We will definitely stay at this hotel during our next trip to Boston this summer. Keep up the good work!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Marco
I was a very disappointed to fine no hot tub in the pool area, the picture on there web site shows one in the upper right corner.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
timothy
"A night in Boston"
The hotel and the staff present with a laid back, classy feel. The devil in in the details. from the valet offering us complimentary water when we were leaving to the check in staff with a warm friendly interaction. All was very nice. the room was clean and very comfortable. I'd stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great hotel in the middle of everything."
Great place and location. Access to a parking garage with easy/quick check-in. Hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. It was located and in great area that you can pretty much walk all over downtown.
Travis
"Our Boston weekend"
Just overnight stay while at concert. Room was clean and beautiful with everything we could need. Staff was great. Gym was up to date and accessible.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Convenient location."
Short walk from South Station. Room was ok, a little dated, but clean. Bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Best hotel I have ever stayed in"
My husband and I took a quick weekend getaway to Boston (1 night stay) and we were treated like royalty at the Hyatt Regency. We are so excited to plan another trip in April to see a show at the theater (right around the corner). The staff were the most friendly and informative of any hotel we have ever stayed at. The hotel itself was beautiful, clean yet cozy and very comfortable.
Maria
"Close to So Station"
Had a lovely time! Was in town for a concert at TD Garden, joined family in the north end for dinner/ dessert.
"Very hospitable staff"
From the valet staff, to check in personnel, to room service everyone treated you as a top shelf client.
"Excellent hotel."
We loved the hotel. Very convenient everything you would want to do
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"was close to TD Garden- cab was right out front"
hotel was clean and quiet- valet parking was well worth it-
"Nice Service."
Love the hotel, they let check in early which was a plus for us, aince we drove from so far. But I don't think is fair to charge for everything, even for the bottle of water in the room $3.00 each.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Angelina
"Staff and bathroom best part"
I was unfortunate enough to be put in the older area of the hotel (the higher floors, floor 22 for me), in what I can only assume are the old rooms. The room was not very pleasant and would in no way be considered 4 star if you were to ask me. The chairs had stains on them. The bed had hair in it and the part of the mattress closest to the floor was uncovered, with no sheet around it. The Tv remote was dirty. The bathroom was VERY nice and the best part of the room. I ordered lobster grilled cheese for dinner, super tired after a long flight and only in town for 24 hours for meeting. The lobster grilled cheese did indeed have cheese and lobster on it, but it did also have lobster shell in it, crunchy surprise. It was served with fries, and nothing else. No salad whatsoever, no tomatoes, nothing... it was tiny and NOT worth the around 30 dollars I paid for it. It was too late for me to order something new byt he time it arrived, I should have complained at the hotel but was just exhausted. I ate the bread, I left the fries. Scraped out the chewy shell filled lobster and left that as well. I am not picky when it comes to hotels but booked this one in order to get a bit of comfort and wake up rested. Did not succeed and I will not book here again if they give me one of the old rooms, never! The day after, when I was done with my meetings. I was allowed back into the hotel to freshen up and take a shower int he gym area. Great friendly staff were best part!
Anna
"Eh"
Upon arrival the first disappointment was that my room choice was not available. Then I was Very disappointed in the rooms, size, amenities, cleanliness etc. the door did not work correctly and it took me about 10 tries before getting in successfully and the safe in the room was defective, even the hotel engineer was baffled and could not get it to work. The room was supposed to be changed the next day but no one had a record of it, the front desk staff was useless and not very helpful. The room finally got changed and was disappointed in the new rooms cleanliness and overall condition. Oh well, next time W, Hilton, or Marriott! Ps Loved Beantown!!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Lauren
"Great location to the T"
Every thing was clean and the staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Ray
"Great Stay at Hyatt Boston"
Stay was great! Super comfortable, friendly concierge, good location with delicious eats nearby.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Fiona
"Great time, friendly staff"
We came to Boston to visit friends, and stayed one night at the hyatt regency. We had an excellent stay. The staff were all extremely friendly and welcoming. The gym and pool were a great feature. Next time I come to Boston, I will stay there again
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Stephen
"Great value and views"
The customer service at this hotel was quite high -- almost on par with the Ritz Carlton. The very high level of personalized service was particularly noteworthy considering that the rate that I paid would have been expected for a 2-star hotel (i.e., very inexpensive, perhaps because no one visits Boston in January). The views from my room were spectacular (sun rise reflecting off the State House's gold dome). The fitness center is large, pleasant and provides state-of-the-art equipment. For example, the treadmill had the option of running through various routes around the world (I chose New Zealand), with videos of the trails provided from the perspective of the runner. Room service was tasty but expensive.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Miranda
Had a wonderful stay. We were on the top floor with spectacular views. The bed was very comfy, the bath was a little small but served its purpose. Stuart the bartender was awesome as was the entire staff. LOVE BOSTON!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Nice hotel, weird elevator layout as far as im concerned.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Justin
"Great service!"
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Emily
"Awesome and simple"
It's a very nice hotel with amazing staff
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Yevgeniy
Nice hotel and very friendly staff!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good Choice"
Very friendly, clean and overall great hotel in the theatre district.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great hotel, central location"
Our stay at the Hyatt was pretty close to perfect. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Room service was timely and high-quality (by hotel restaurant standards). There were always cabs outside at street level, and the nearest T station was located only a quick walk (approx 2 blocks) away. The check-in/-out process was painless. I even extended my stay through Expedia and the hotel staff made sure we didn't have to switch rooms or be inconvenienced in any way. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Catherine
Nice hotel. Spent one night before leaving via Logan. Staff was great, bar nice. Spent the day in Boston. Awesome town. "Wicked"!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Last minute Christmas trip to Boston."
We had to make a last minute trip on Christmas to Boston. All of the hotels were relatively inexpensive that night but the Hyatt is close to the Orange T line so that's the one we chose. The bed was on the hard side and our next door neighbors were very rowdy so we didn't get much sleep that night. Other than that it was great for the price. We would certainly consider staying there again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Wonderful room and staff. Best location in Boston.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
Stayed for New Years Eve. Hotel staff was excellent, room perfect, location ideal.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Close proximity to great restaurants."
Very disappointed in the sleeping situation. The pillows were so uncomfortable and the bed wasn't as comfortable as last year. We were so disappointed in the breakfast room service they got our order wrong and the food was so cold. My eggs Benedict was awful I got so sick after I ate it. The Ham on it was so rough!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
amanda
"No free wifi, confuse valet parking."
Overall very positive, only negatives were no free wifi. I got the free valet parking, but keep asking me to paid for parking, I need to explained several times.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Met my expectations....!"
Stayed over for First Night....found a reasonable price (for First Night anyway), at this Hyatt. So close to the Common and close to the Opera House (We saw the Nutcraker.) Staff was polite, nice and festive. I would stay here again in a second (if the price presents itself again)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014