All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
One Avenue De Lafayette, Boston, MA, 02111, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Decent vibe
    Ordinary amenities
Hotel was great however the front desk attendent forgot to schedule our wake up call like we asked and we were late for our flight. We also couldn't gas up the rental car and got charged a fee.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Lynne
"Worth It"
Outstanding Hotel!!!
4 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
rodney
"labor Day weekend"
Had a great time over Labor Day. The hotel was close to everything, including public transportation to Fenway and the Freedom trail.Would definitely use this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Good hotel and great location
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
lauren
"Excellent location and modern room."
We had a great stay at this hotel. It's in a excellent location and easy to walk to the harbor, Boston Comm/Public Garden, Trinity Church, etc. The room is quite spacious and modern. The only thing we felt awkward is lobby not on the street level. You have to take two different elevator to get to your room.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Junni
The experience was great. Everyone was incredibly friendly. They are pet-friendly too. I don't have any pets, but I saw a few dogs throughout my stay.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Mini getaway"
Great location for walking around to see the city. Nice clean rooms with good updated decor. Quiet area -- no problems sleeping! Excellent service in all areas of hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Boston trip"
Nice hotel good area clean rooms 2 block from Chinatown would stay there again
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
larry
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel beautiful view and soon
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great location / awkward elevators"
Overall a great place. The only thing that was awkward and inconvenient were the necessity to take two elevators - one to get from entrance to lobby and another to get to your room and also those two to get out.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Enrique
"Enjoyed our stay here"
The only inconvenience about the hotel is the complicated access to the street. You have to take two different elevators to get out. Staff were very hey& courteous. Rooms are beautiful
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Marina
Very nice everyone very helpful! Breakfast very good
4 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
MArjorie
"Expensive hotel short of staff"
It was OK for the room and shower. But the swimming pool is so far away despite the good facility. Waiting in line for 15 minutes for check-in with only one staff, and the other one works with loyalty customers (?), you wonder how it even dares to be an above 3-star hotel. Website is a mess with information hard to find, like the breakfast hours.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
AJ
"Good stay"
Great location, very walkable to most of the point of interests in Boston. Lovely stay. Room clean, modern flare. Bed comfortable with relatively clean sheets. Would I stay here again? Yes.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2015
A little noisy but overall ok
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Great Hotel, was on business trip and this is situated right in financial center which was perfect for me.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
We checked in very late but we ve been granted late check out at 2pm and that was excellent
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
farida
"Not really thrilled."
I was quite disappointed with my experience. I had family in town for an evening show and we decided to stay here overnight so that we could experience downtown Boston together. We got together for cocktails before dinner. As I sat at the bar, I saw many fruit flies buzzing about. When I mentioned it to the bartender, she said, "Oh, that's normal; they're attracted to the fruit." Most clean bars, that I've been to, do NOT have flies buzzing about, normally. Also, I left my card at the bar and the next morning went down to retrieve it. I was told that I would have to wait until 3 that afternoon for the security manager to come in before I could get it. Really? The bar was open, there were security people there. Why couldn't someone check for me, while I was there? Luckily, I don't live far away but it was still inconvenient for me to drive all the way home to get a phone call at 1pm saying I could come back in to get my card. And the attitude I got when I came back to get it that afternoon left a little to be desired. Also, I found out that the bartender had charged tabs to my cousin's card that were not hers. She was able to call after the fact and fix it but she shouldn't have had to in the first place.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Cassandra
"OK but not terrific."
Weekend stay -- room was small and no upgrade for my Platinum status. Housecleaning never came one day til almost 5pm one day and on another we had to call down to get replacement shampoo. We also had to plug the two lamps in ourselves on arrival - odd!
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Raymond
"Could've been better."
I was a bit less than impressed during my trip. I was hosting family from out of town. First, I asked for two room keys and only got one meaning I had stand in line to get the other. We went for cocktails at the bar and no only were the drinks not good but there were fruit flies everywhere! When I asked the bartender about it she replied that it was, "Normal". Really?? Also, I ended up leaving my credit card at the bar. When I inquired about it the next morning, I was told I had to wait until someone came in at 3pm. So I went all the way home, just to turn around a few hours later to get it. Not very satisfied, at all.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Cassandra
"Great option for tourist."
The hotel is located in great area. Everything is within walking distance. The service and room is as expected with great service. I would stay at same hotel again .
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Vantiene
"Dissapointed"
For the price the service was non-existent. Concierge service was good but bell service and response to requests was terrible.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nice hotel downtown. You can walk to EVEYTHING!!!"
We were given a handicapped accessible room for some reason. The door to the bathroom was a sliding door that didn't close completely. Not enough towels, no hair dryer, no bathroom fan. Pool was on 6th floor (then walk two flights down. Very weird placement. Room was clean. Restaurant nice.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
wonderful!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Good location but room not ready"
We were supposed to have 2 rooms with 2 queen beds but one of the rooms was a king so they had to switch. The new room was not clean yet although it was 10:15 pm. We were told it would be 20 minutes. After waiting more than 40 minutes we called and were told our keys would be delivered personally in a few minutes. After waiting for quite a few more minutes I went back to the front desk. They had changed shifts and were unaware we were waiting for our room. They gave us 5 complimentary breakfasts but it was a difficult evening with small children and an infant. It took additional time to get the crib even though I had called ahead to make sure we had a crib.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Perfect location"
Spent 3 nights in this great hotel. Helpful staff, spotless room,great amenities.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Roberta
"Clean and great location, no rooftop deck"
The hotel was in a great location. Easy to get to from the airport, and central to a lot of shopping and places to eat/drink. The room was very clean and spacious. The pillows did seem a bit small and old, but they did the job. The only complaint/downside we had was the rooftop deck. The website, and even a poster in the lobby, showed pictures of a rooftop deck to relax on. So we picked up a bottle of wine and went to find out, only to be told it had been closed months ago. Such a beautiful night, it was a damper on the night to find out the advesertised rooftop was closed, and had been for a long time. It should not be advertised as an ammenity if the rooftop is not available.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice location. Clean hotel. rude staff"
Clean and nice hotel with good location and great breakfast. Very rude and unprofessional staff ( manager) who spoke arrogantly to us and did not want to help or solve the problem. Left bad taste and impression for the rest of the stay.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Yelena
"Good Location"
The Hyatt Regency is situated in a convenient location, though I found the neighborhood a little uncomfortable at night. It is connected to Macy's Department store and is near several T stops. Also, it has 24-hour room service and has a restaurant/lounge located on the premises. The room was a good size, but it had a lack of drawer space. If I remember correctly, there was no drawer space.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Anne
"Nice Hotel in a Great Area"
My daughter and I stayed here for a long weekend. The staff was fantastic! Very friendly and helpful. The décor in the public areas and our room was very streamlined and modern. One thing that was missing was a luggage rack... Considering the bed bug ridden environment in hotels around the country (which this hotel did NOT have, to my knowledge), I like to keep my luggage on a rack. So, I kept mine on the table, and my daughter kept hers on the window ledge. The only other thing that may have been a detractor from my experience is taking two separate sets of elevators to get to our room. But in my eyes, the customer service is the overriding factor. There are phenomenal employees working at the front desk, the concierge desk, the front door and housekeeping. They really made our stay enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel and definitely stay there again. Although, I would consider steering clear of Chinatown... it was one of the more run-down Chinatowns that I have been to. My daughter called it "shady".
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Lori
"Nice location and room condition"
Overall I am happy with the hotel, very convenient to more sites of interest. We spent two nights, and was happy with the room. We are particularly happy with the room safe, which requires a room key to operate - very convenient. The hotel staff are responsive, but not particularly warm. The deco throughout is a bit dark, not my taste, and it has started to show its age.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Jessie
It was a great location, great staff, nice room but the AC unit took a very long time to cool the room down. When we got in the room (on a very hot day) it was 77• and even though we put the temp way down it wasn't cooler until we went back to the room after 11:00 p.m.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Very Nice"
We had an excellent experience overall, beginning with a friendly welcome and great service at check in. Our room was extremely clean and modern. This was one of the most comfortable beds that we have slept in at a hotel in many years. The bathroom was also newly renovated--great shower and modern faucets. Location is good near a lot of things.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Harry
"Farther from attractions, need follow thru"
Plan a bit more walking to attractions, in exchange for a slightly lower room rate. Had a horrible high pitch sound that radiated from the plumbing whenever we, or adjacent rooms showered. I called four times and no one followed thru on the request it be looked at or we be moved. I was very disappointed that happened at a Hyatt. It woke us up every day. Each time I called I had to start the story over...very frustrating. Room was clean, decent size, pool nice. Had to take two elevators to get up to room or out the door, kind of a pain but not too bad if you give yourself a few extra mintutes. Limited onsite eating, a more informal cafe or counter would be nice to have to pick up breakfast, coffee, sandwiches or salads. The bellman outside was wonderful and friendly, as was the concierge! train stop two blocks away and can take you every where in city, convenient. Would recommend or rate higher had our problem been taken care of:(
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Beth B.
"Wrong room in guaranteed late check in."
Hall not clean, shower curtain moldy, spa un-accessable to older or person with walker, too many stairs, front door hard to find and access, multiple floors, long line at checkin, staff un knowledgeable and un-cooperative.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
peggy
"Enjoyed my short stay"
I had to stay overnight for a work function in Boston, so I stayed here because one of the other guys was staying here. My room was upgraded (thank you, overbooking) to a suite, so it was pretty awesome. The front-desk staff were super nice and helpful.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Douglas
"Nice hotel close to Boston Commons park"
Hotel is very nice. The staff was outstanding and eager to offer any assistance. Location is only a couple blocks from Boston Commons Park and the beginning of the Freedom Trail. I would certainly stay here again. I will say the AC in our room could have been a bit better but still not a deal breaker by any stretch. Hotel is only a couple blocks from a green T station which will get you to Fenway Park easily.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Southbend
"Great location, great pool"
Great location. Friendly staff. We're supposed to get two double beds. Instead the front desk staff said we will get a king bed and a pull out couch. the room didn't have a couch. It didn't matter because we had a small child who wanted to sleep with us. Otherwise the room was comfortable and the hotel was great.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
They allowed us to check in at 8:00 am. Personnel was very helpful, supportive and attentive. Room was clean, and spacious. Air conditioning worked fine. Overall this is a great hotel and would definitely stay again at the Hyatt.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"One night in Boston"
We only stayed at the hotel for one night during a weekend getaway to Boston. We checked in with out toddler and were assigned room #601. Now the front desk receptionist was aware that we have a toddler with us yet still have us this room. Room 601 while spacious and light is the very last room at the end of a narrow corridor that leads to gym and pool facilities that are open to the guests from morning till night. As the guests in large numbers proceeded to use the gym and pool from early till late at night we heard every step. The heavy door that leads to the facilities would close with a loud knock each and every time. It was to say the least disturbing especially while having a toddler in the house whose sleep is precious. The hotel spared no expense on the air conditioning. It was winter tempretures in the middle of July. The pool was lovely but again the temperature in the room was below any acceptable standards. The staff was nice. The facilities were clean. Breakfast abundant but mediocre. Other than that no complaints.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Natalie M.
"Wonderful and well placed hotel to stay in Boston"
We started our NewEngland vacation here, wanted to do the freedom trail. Location was perfect, plenty of bars and restaurants around. The common is there to walk, it was a weekend we were here and plenty to see and do there. Hotel was terrific, our room was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Ate breakfast one morning, splurged on lobster eggs benedict and crab hash so it was pricy but you get what you pay for. Elevators were being serviced and upgraded but never slowed us down. Would definitely stay here again if in Boston
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Craig
"In the middle of everything!"
The only complaint was the elevators. Some seemed to be down so it was always a wait to get from street level to room. Hotel was nice...employees were great!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Amazing hotel,great location"
The hotel was amazing. The staff was helpful. Breakfast was great. Would definitely recommend
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Really nice hotel, good located"
good service staff very formal and confortable rooms. The Food ate really good, the hotel is close to downtown.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
george
Hotel rooms are very nice. Location is good for proximity to downtown. Only downfall is the very expensive parking, but this is the whole city of Boston from what I experienced. Spent $94 parking in 36 hours.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Brad
"Great from start to finish"
Awesome urban contemporary room, friendly & helpful staff, quiet, clean
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"July 2015"
Room had mold in the shower, stains on the sheets, and there was a high pitch noise that would come and go throughout the day and night. Can't explain where it came from but it was extremely annoying.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Lovely hotel, Great food, Thin Walls"
The Hyatt Regency is a great hotel.. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, hotel staff is super (especially in their restaurant), front desk is very accommodating, and the food in the restaurant is simply amazing! However, the walls are unfortunately paper thin and you can clearly hear everything going on in the room next you. I found this quiet disappointing as all other aspects of the hotel are great, but being a person who likes to sleep without hearing my neighbors morning conversations, I found this quite unsatisfying.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Central to everything in downtown. Can walk to just about any place. Very clean and well kept hotel. Modern decor is okay. Have to take to separate elevators to get down to street level from room.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Joanne
great location but expensive room rate. The room was clean, great views.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015