All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6580 Fannin Street, Houston, TX, 77030, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Houston stay"
Our hotel stay was great overall. Check in was quick and courteous, the attendant let my daughter pick a toy from their toy wagon. The room was spacious and clean, but lacked towels d/t water conservation efforts. The location and view were spot on. Great for visiting the museums in the area. We would stay again. The areas that bothered me were: Room was cold, even after adjusting thermostat( easy fix, turned it off). The parking was 5 dollars per time you leave( got a bit pricy. They do offer a free shuttle service within 2 miles, but I preferred our vehicle with the kids car seats). Indoor pool was lack luster, but clean. The whirlpool jets did not work, but did feel nice and warm.
Great over all experience. Our room could have smelt better. I think someone had smoked in the room even though it was a non smoking room. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Miss Peacock
Room had that "cover up smell" odor each time we entered. No safe in the room. Room was clean-location and public rooms excellent.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"great!"
excellent service. truly excellent.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Caring, helpful staff -- great place to heal"
The staff was very helpful. I stayed before and after a surgical procedure and they clearly know how to provide service for someone in this situation. I can't say enough good things about the staff at this Marriott. Amazing.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
DG
"Nice hotel in the medical district"
This was a great hotel to stay at for our short trip to Houston to visit friends. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was great. The only thing that we didn't care for was that the A/C seem to struggle a little as we are hot natured people and wanted the temperature to be about 69 degrees but it never got there. The filters seems to look dirty. We have stayed at hotels before where we were too cold and had to turn it up, but not here. Other than that, it was great! We had a few drinks at their bar and the cucumber martini was very good. We also had breakfast at their restaurant...I highly recommend their crusted french toast!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Convenient location for MD Anderson"
Great location if you will be visiting MD Anderson or the Texas Medical Center. Room was clean, comfortable. Shuttle service for a 2 mile radius was a plus as traffic can be difficult to drive in if not familiar with the area.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"No complimentary wifi"
Hotel & staff were great. It's infuriating that there is no free room wifi. Most other hotel chains and most marriotts have free breakfast and wifi. Why not in this expensive room?
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Momesha
comfortable and lovely hotel. it was a little more expensive than I was expecting but it balance out when I take account the excellent quality of the facilities, staff, and food.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"A small room for a big price"
My room was nice but small and very pricy. I had to ask for an ice bucket and they came in and pulled one out of the dresser. They charge for Wifi and for just about everything else that is normally complimentary at other hotels.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Steve P.
Convenient to hospital.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
"Good location and nice food"
It is a nice hotel. I highly recomend to take your breakfast in the hotel. The quality of service is excellent. The valet parking is expensive. Instead, you can park by yourself; is easy and cheap ($5 all nigth long)
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Adolfo
"great stay of you are visiting the Medical center"
Great hotel for a 3 star. location is just perfect. loved it.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Most professional and kind staff"
We were in Houston for our daughter's graduation from the UT Dental School and the Houston Marriott staff made our stay and celebration weekend the best. We were surprised with a bottle of champagne and fruit and cheese tray waiting for us in our room after the graduation ceremonies. The staff was professional and very kind in every way. Thank you!
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Good hotel staff very friendly
2 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Needed to be near Texas Children's Hospital"
It was very convenient and within walking distance to Texas Children's Hospital. Only slept and showered there. Staff was nice and helpful, they sent a stuffed animal to my granddaughter in the hospital. Parking was also convenient and reasonably priced. However, the hotel was a bit pricey for my budget for my reason for staying, but overall a good experience.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Candy
very nice will return
2 night business trip May 18, 2014
jpollard
"medical facility right there at hotel"
Everyone was very helpful..... Medical facility right there...did not have to go outside with the convenient cross overs from hotel....
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Linda Coggins
"best for airport biz hotel."
as a property the hotel is great. very attractive and well maintained. its a perfect place if you plan not to leave the hotel. great location for airport travelers. the neighborhood is not desirable. best not to interact with it. staff was very professional and made all guests feel welcomed. great place.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
jeff
"Excellent hotel"
Staff was friendly and very helpful. Beds were comfortable. My only complaint would be the WiFi charge. It should be cheaper or free.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Brandon
"Nice hotel close to the zoo and the museums."
Clean rooms, good food in the hotel restaurant and very nice staff. Nice pool also. Brought a wagon full of stuffed animals for my son to pick one when we arrived. The hotel staff and valet could have given more information as far as parking. We also didn't have any help with our bags when we arrived. Other than that great hotel!
Other trip May 3, 2014
carly
"Front Desk less than helpful"
The front desk was less than helpful. we were told one thing and they did the opposite and then denied they ever told us what had said.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Is it really worth the price?"
My mom & I stayed at this particular hotel because it is very close to a hospital she is being treated at. I thought the service was outstanding, but I was really dissapointed in the room. Our room was very small & the bathroom was tiny!!! Considering we paid a premium price for the room, we expected something a lot more comfortable. I will say that the beds were very comfortable.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Conveniently located hotel"
This hotel was conveniently located close to the places we wanted to visit. The parking was less than desirable and it was hard to find the location of the parking garage. The room seem to be cool during the day but we weren't in the room much. At night we found it hot and stuffy and we had it set to 65. Overall, the hotel staff were very pleasant and the entire place was very clean.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Charlene
"Nice but not luxury"
The hotel was very nice whenever we walked in. We came in through the valet because we couldn't find anywhere else to go in. At first I thought valet was expensive but we figured out that if we had to use the car and take it out of the self park garage, wherever that was, and brought it back in the cost would come out to about the same. Plus the valet is 24 hrs. All I had to do was call down and they were super fast about getting the car to me. The elevators were extremely slow. So I definitely suggest if you have to be somewhere leave your room much earlier to allow time for the elevator. The staff was very friendly and super helpful. The rooms were sub par. Not 4 stars like I expected. They were small and the bathrooms were tiny as well. The beds were comfortable, but that's about the only good thing about the room. Overall the stay was nice. The hotel is right in front of the metro rail.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
"Perfect location"
Always a great place to stay when you have business or meeting in the Texas Med Center
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
Raferjack
"First time visitor"
Pleasant stay and welcoming staff. We received an extra set of towels from housekeeping upon our arrival, and another staff member who wanted to make sure we found everything to our liking. There was usually someone in the lobby in the evenings to greet or assist anyone that came in. Great servers/service for breakfast in the hotel (Driscoll's).
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
HeyLady
"Nice!"
Are family of 5 stay here for my son surgery at herman hospital. We stayed for 7 days and was very clean.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Close to Reliant Stadium and Museum District."
Took the family to the Houston Rodeo, Keith Urban concert and Natural Science Museum.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Ron
"Super convienent to the Medical Center"
Was really impressed with the staff and the great rate I got from Hotels.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
LP
"Close to HLSR cookoff"
Everyone was very professional and pleasant. Would definitely recommend.
Bridgett
"great except for valet"
Valet parking was too expensive, after you pay that you see no need to tip the attendants
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
deborah douglss
"Excellent Stay!"
I cannot say how important customer service is and the staff at this Marriott have it right! The hotel and rooms were clean and the staff were fantastic! At 1 AM we had an issue with the faucet in the bathroom not turning off and maintenance showed up within 5 minutes and fixed the issue quickly. Excellent stay, amazing service!
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
The hotel itself was very nice. But if you book your room through one hotels.com or one of the other sites.....you are not guaranteed ANYTHING! !! We booked a king size bed, when we got there we were told that we could only have a room with two double beds or nothing. Not my idea of customer service.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
"Close to Reliant Stadium."
We went to the Houston BBQ Cook-Off at Reliant Stadium.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Ron
"Great place to stay for BBQ Cookoff"
Hotel staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
I was disappointed that they dont have free WiFi or free breakfast. the rooms were nothing special and we had 4 people in our room so it was 2 double beds, not queen. VERY SMALL. The staff were very polite
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
Tracy Barnes
"Near my daughter's residence."
Staff were very friendly!!!
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great service and convenient to everything!"
The staff very helpful and friendly. The shuttle service was a great asset to the hotel. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Tammy
Its expensive. For about 300 to 350/ night, its expensive. The room is not extraordinary, but its clean and the service is great. You have to valet parking with will add another $24 to the stay. The food its not great, but not bad. People that are there are sick. So, if you had the money you can stay there.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Irene
"great place great location"
Brandon
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Awesome hotel for a family vacation"
The hotel was beyond our expectations. As soon as we walked in the door, the staff welcomed us. While I was checking in at the counter, my 2 kids were each given a nice stuffed animal. The kids loved it! Since suffer from allergies, I called and requested hypoallergenic bedding just before we arrived. When we got to our room, we weren't sure if it had been changed yet. Housekeeping came and verified that it was indeed already changed to hypoallergenic bedding! We got the Stay for Breakfast option, and it was well worth it! The breakfast selection was great. The staff brought the kids Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes without us even asking for it! The indoor pool was also a nice treat because we have not gotten to swim since the summer. The Children's Museum, Zoo, and Museum of Natural Science were all within walking distance or a couple of rail stops away so we didn't even need to use our car. Speaking of not using our car...as we were loading up our car to leave, we found out the car battery was dead. Apparently I had left the light on. We went get help from the valet, they quickly went beyond the call of duty and found jumper cables to help us jump it and saved the day! After we had left the hotel and arrived at our next destination, I realized that I had left my iPad in the room. I called the hotel in a panic to see if they can find it, and they did. It was held by security until we picked it up later in the day. Awesome hotel!
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
"Very convenient"
Have stayed here before. Love the location and staff. The bar lacked a little in their food service this time. Could not get our order right. And I wish the Starbucks was open on weekends!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
julie
"Friendliest staff I have ever encountered."
So friendly and easy to check in to. Hotel was pretty booked but valet service was very prompt. While checking in the clerk asked us to wait a minute then came out with a little red wagon full of stuffed animals for my two grandchildren to pick from! Kids were so excited. I would definetly stay here again and recommend to everyone.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Jane
"Nice hotel and close to my event"
Staff was great, hotel was very clean, but our room AC was not working properly and did not sleep well at all. Too late to call for assistance as we were needing to get some rest before the next morning and by calling someone to fix or switch rooms could have potentially taken a few hours; therefore, just slept uncomfortably.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"More than expected and I expect a lot!"
The Houston Marriott staff goes above and beyond. Breakfast was awesome. My kids had so much fun and that is what counts most to me.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
This is supposed to be fine hotel. Rooms are about level of mid-price hotel and the bathroom is at the level of a budget hotel. The linens were at level of budget hotel. Expected more amenities for the price.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Quality hotel"
Always a smooth and comfortable experience. Great hotel, great staff. Paying for parking is the only downside.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Walking distance to rice village."
Staff very accommodating. Shuttle service to rice village and other destinations close by. Very comfortable room, clean. If you need to be close to rice university, medical center or museum district, this is the perfect place.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"it was a nice stay! affordable!!"
Would stay again!