All hotels in Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
1 W Exchange St, Providence, RI, 02903, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Had a nice time."
I had a great time. It was very luxurious. We had problems with our keys not being read in the door, but it wasn't a big deal.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"Quick visit to Providence Rhode Island."
It short two night stay for my wife and I.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!"
We loved our stay at this property. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the staff, and the location. My family took a late evening stroll around the river area and it was wonderful! We would absolutely stay here again!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Lesli
"A nice hotel"
This was just a one night stay. I picked this hotel because of it's ratings and cost. We also picked it because it has a direct connection to Providence Place mall. You can walk a bridge over to it and not have to go outside or worry about parking. From here we were traveling to Newport, which is about 1 hour away. The temperature of the room was a bit uncomfortable. You can not turn the air below 68 nor regulate if it runs constantly or turns off at it's target temp. I did get a bit hot during the night. The valet parking cost is a bit expensive, but less of a hassle than parking yourself.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Nightmare to Pay"
Very nice room, with all the little details to make you feel fancy. My only complaint about this hotel is that the management seemed very unprofessional. I booked through this site and gave my cc, but I put the room in my girlfriend's name because she was arriving first. They also made her give a cc. When we checked out I called the desk to ask if we were all set and they said to come down. I came down and the person at the desk said we were all set. A couple days later I get a call from the manager saying that I never paid and they were going to send the bill to collections. They had a hold on my cc already, but I had to call back twice to sort it out. Then they put another hold on my cc...it was a nightmare.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Omni is Wonderful"
I loved it and I will return again. From the time you give your car to valet, professionalism and courtesy is to be commended.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
verda
Fantastic location for a family, as the hotel is directly connected to the Providence Place Mall.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Highly recommend the Omni Providence Hotel"
I recently stayed at the Omni Providence Hotel and had a wonderful time. It was my anniversary and the hotel treated us so well. There were rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed. They sent up a special tray to celebrate. It included a bottle of wine, cheese, crackers and fruits. It was amazing and so thoughtful. It even included a card signed by the hotel staff. I couldn't believe how they went above and beyond to make it so special for us. I also will add that the room was really nice,bed was super comfortable and location was great. I will be back for sure and highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Nice staff, terrible customers"
The hotel and staff were great. But the people staying at the hotel were just the absolute worst. It really is something about the hotel, since I had been staying at a different hotel next door for the previous week and didn't have the same problems. On checking in, two different people cut in front of me in line, and one of them did it twice (while talking on a cell phone). Then at 2:30am, there was a large group of people absolutely screaming in the hall outside of my room. It continued for more than 10 minutes, until I got out of my bed, opened the door, and yelled at them. I don't know why the worst people in the world choose to stay at Omni hotels, but I won't be staying there any more.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
"More info!"
We wish we were told up front about the $50 hold on our credit card upon checking in. I called a week ahead and asked if there was any additional info we needed and was told no. Also didn't know valet was an option as well.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Melchiorre
"Upscale & quiet"
No problems.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nothing wrong but nothing special or unique."
Pleasant hotel, nicely situated but needs an executive floor for guests. No views from our 12th floor room - drab. Free coffee and tea ought to be available in the lobby for guests. Would probably stay elsewhere next visit. Nothing wrong and definitely far superior to our Sheraton Airport location stay that was horrible but no feeling of being a special or unique destination hotel. Perhaps we have been spoiled by our platinum status at Starwoods properties.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Jane
"Perfectly Fine - But the Biltmore is Better"
Rooms were nice, beds comfy, bathroom and shower was great. Room was too hot though, and thermostat didn't seem to move. Lots of issues with Valet. The system is confusing and the round parking area caused a lot of congestion. My husband and I often had to wait for a valet to take our car and at one point we waited so long it almost caused a confrontation with another couple. But it was OK. Lobby was crowded and busy. Area of Providence wasn't ideal - we'll likely go back to the Biltmore in future stays. But over all was fine
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Lindsey
We loved the hotel! The room, the staff, the Concierge recommendations for a place for dinner, the fully-equipped gym, breakfast in the restaurant - everything was great. And it's in a very convenient spot, within walking distance of the performing arts center and connected to the Providence Place Mall.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Edward
Went on a mini-getaway with a friend and had a lovely stay. Only down side is the hot tub was closed and the pool is pretty small.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Prime location"
The Omni is a big hotel within walking distance to everything downtown Providence. great place to stay for a venue at the Dunkin Donut Center as it is located right next door. Hotel is clean, service is good, people are professional and courteous> Will definately stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Book it"
Had a very pleasant stay. Everything from the lobby to the room was well-maintained and the size of the room was beyond adequate. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room had a little fridge that I used to chill my bottled water.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Love the convenience of having the mall right there. The restaurants in the hotel are also amazing.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Absolutely perfect!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Worst 4star hotel ever!"
The room was dirty! The nightstands were covered in dust! The sheets were stained, no towels, and the chair in the room was absolutely disgusting! We were supposed to stay two nights, Friday and Saturday. We check out after one night! We paid a total of $494.94 for two night stay. Would not recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Careful with 3rd party bookings"
We were given an interior room because of the third-party booking. View of brick is not what we were looking for. Could not use my Select Guest with the 3rd-party booking. Lousy policy.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
The room was immaculate and the bed was extremely comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The main lobby was small and always seemed busy. It is attached to a walkway that connects to the mall and parking structure so it was extremely convenient if you don't want to valet your car. Would definitely stay again and would reccomend!
elise
Very nice hotel and centrally located to down city Providence. Plus it got bonus points for being connected to a mall!
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Meghan
"4 Goals Cup."
We were here for a field hockey tournament. Was hoping the hot tub was working. But, it was oyt if order.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Theresa
"Omni will always be our choice in Providence, RI"
Leaving early in the morning on Amtrak, we stayed at the Omni because of its reputation and proximity to the train station. Awesome facility and responsive staff. From Derrick's greeting and assistance on arrival, Juan's accommodating assistance on check in and departure, and the front desk staff's helpful suggestions, it was a great decision to stay at the Omni.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Francis
"family get together"
we had 2 nights in Providence. grandaughter had day off from her job at overnight camp...was family of 6 and booked 2 rooms..staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Best hotel experience I've ever had. Beautiful hotel, exceptional staff and great location. Will definitely go again.
"Great spot"
Perfect location, clean, professional staff Only thing that wasn't perfect: you could hear more hallway noise than expected for such a nice hotel
"Loved It!"
Construction outside made it a little difficult to walk about, but not the hotel's fault. Conveniently located next to shopping, eating and convention center.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
It was my husband and I's anniversary and I requested we be placed in a room on one of the higher floors and they placed me on the 6th floor. The pool is also much smaller than they make it appear.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Good service"
Hotel staff was better than most all the way from valets, bellmen and frot desk. Conveniently located next to Providence mall.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Great place. Have stayed there many times
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Service not commensurate with price"
For such a pricey hotel to not have free wireless was disappointing Even 2 and 3 star hotels these days include free wireless The temperature controls in the room do not work and are centrally maintained
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Prakash
"sloppy on the details"
no air conditioning in the dining at breakfast - gross!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Just ok...can't stand being nickeled and dimed!!"
The hotel was nice but not what I expected for a 4 star hotel. Our TV didn't work, some of the towels had marks on them and the pool area was a free for all with infants in the hot Jacuzzi...and kids playing ball in the pool with no respect for anyone else trying to use the services. I am a parent of a 13 year old and even she had to leave the pool area because she got hit twice by the ball. But the biggest problem I had was the fact that when we asked for some milk so we could make coffee in our room, we were told it would be a charge of $5...for a drop of milk??? Seriously??? I don't mind paying for a nice hotel but I cannot stand being "nickeled and dimed". The staff were really lovely but not very versed in the surrounding area. Although we did find a wonderful restaurant for dinner, it was a cab ride away and there was nothing going on in the area around the hotel. But the $5 for some milk was the deal breaker for me. Everything else just was what it was.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"My providence experience at The Omni"
The room we booked was supposed to have a King size bed and a sofa bed and free wifi. We learned at the hotel that since we were not Omni members the wifi was not included in our reservation. We thought the $28 to park was unlimited but it was daily. We felt the price we paid the hotel could have offered daily hot breakfast. Thankfully, we were able to request a roll a bed without an extra charge. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and cozy, the gym was nice, the pool was a bit small for the type of hotel. The nice part of our trip was that the mall was attached to the hotel and there was no need to drive out. We enjoyed walking around the mall, the food kiosks and the movie theater was great!
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Luis
"A++++"
Excellent service with above courteous staff wonderful experience
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Elefterios
A wonderful place with attentive staff and easy access to the convention center and the Providence mall. The beds were comfortable, the room was spotless, and our maid was happy to work around our schedule when cleaning the room. The only issue we had was loud motorcycles driving through town one night.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Patrick
Good stay, great location, great price.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Pricey but nice."
Hotel was wonderful but seemed over priced. Was frustrated that the hotel gave us a noise complaint when it was not past midnight, and especially since it was almost 300$/night.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Was for business, and the attached Rhode Island Convention Center is incredibly easy to access, making this the ideal place for large conventions. Very friendly staff, rooms adequate, clean, though not quite as nice as advertised online. Certainly a good value for a downtown Providence hotel. Was charged $9.95/day for internet, though I was directly told at check-in, that if you were a hotel guest, you would not be charged... This was a lie.
5 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Absoutely Wonderful Experience!!!"
This stay was to celebrate a friend's birthday who has never been to Providence before. I inquired with the front desk about something special they could do for my friend & to my surprise they graciously upgraded our room & sent a wonderful wine & cheese platter up in the evening!!! Not only for the incredible hospitality, but the accomadations & atmosphere made my stsy one of the most wonderful hotel experiences I've had!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"No WiFi and no breakfast"
unacceptable a modern huge hotel does not wifi
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
lawrence
"Perfect"
Perfect
Todd
"We Beat the Valentine's Day Blizzard @ the Omni"
We got stuck in a blizzard on Valentine's day, and the taxi services shut down without notice. The valet service did everything they could to not only coordinate any available taxi but also expediently and safely retrieve vehicles. The hotel restaurant was delicious. The best part about being stuck in the blizzard was that it was connected directly to the mall which made a possible disaster weekend into a fun, off-the-cuff adventure.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Samantha
"So close"
Good location, really nice staff and valet crew. this is the ONLY hotel I've stayed in over the past 7 years that does not offer free wifi. Very unfortunate
Bradford
There was a non-working a/c and coffee maker in the room (the coffee maker had obviously not been working some time). When I informed I was thanked and told where I could buy coffee in the hotel. It was one night or I would have asked for a different room for a/c.
Tony
This is a great hotel if you want to be right downtown with access to the mall and the river front. It's clean and beautiful and the staff is friendly. The bed was comfortable, but if you need neck support while you sleep, then be prepared to bring your own pillow--feather pillows galore, and they all fell flat.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Will stay here again."
Amazing hotel. Beds where extremely comfortable. Room was very quite never once head anything from our neighbors on either side. Food around the area was amazing. It was great to be able to park the car for the weekend and have everything you need with in a 5 to 10 minute walk of the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Erik
"Awesome views and great location"
The room was great... What you expect from Omni. The doormen were really nice. Guest services staff were not, oddly. Overall very good experience. Quick check-in and out and great valet.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015