All hotels in Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad pool
"Downtown"
Overnight trip to get away for the weekend.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
"awesome"
The omni is a very classy hotel.had a great stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
kevin
"Great Stay in Downtown Providence."
We brought our two dogs for the trip, which was wonderful, not having to leave them behind. The staff was great from the minute we arrived to the time we left.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
"Deception at Reception"
Mgmt mentioned at the Providence Omni leaves an astonishing amount to be desired. We secured our reservation online online and we're told at reception that the online charge had not gone through, so we provided a different charge card for the stay, and were charged on each account! When I brought this to the attention of mgmt, they said they could dO "NOTHING"
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
"Chris' Birthday Weekend"
This was a birthday celebration for a friend. Because of all of the above, dinner, social, party at the club, and an overall AMAZING TIME was had by ALL
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2016
Paul M
"You get what you pay for!!!! Sometimes much less!!"
Awful.. Room was smaller then described on web site.. Had 3 times key to room didnt work.. Pool area was gross..
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Edward
"weekend away"
nice room, very relaxing
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
"Omni Providence RI"
Great place. Room was noisy due to a convention. Requested to move rooms and they obliged. They were apologetic but it was not the hotels fault.
5 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
"Super location in downtown Providence"
Omni Providence is conveniently located in downtown Providence, and is attached to the Providence Place mall -- shopping, restaurants, etc. Everyone was friendly at the hotel and we had breakfast in the restaurant -- the service was fine. There was no free wifi in the hotel. The pillows and bedding were all comfortable. We did hear some outside noise from our room -- I-95 is close by and we thought it was road noise, but it was not that loud and we were able to sleep. This was my second stay here, and I would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"Good stay at a central location"
The Hotel is in a great central location. However the temperature controls in the room did not work at all. Lack of air circulation was a negative. However the room was very clean and very close to all attractions.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Room was great but small... The WIFI was not free...It was 9.95 / day if you were not a "member" of the hotel frequent visitor program
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2016
John T.
Hotel staff was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
Gregg
awesome location walking distance from down town near all major attractions.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
The couples weekend was perfect because there was a lot to do within walking distance.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2016
Tanya
"Providence Weekend!"
We enjoyed ourstay except for the fact that there were a lot of children in the jacuzzi and pool. It didnt allow the adults to enjoy any time. The hotel should designate times for children and adults. (Couples) It was 10:30 and there were screaming children everywhere. It was dissapointing.
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Edward
"Good location, but I'll stay elsewhere next time"
I spent a weekend in Providence with a friend. We came from Boston, so the location was perfect for train travel, shopping, food and sigh seeing. The hotel was clean, our room was spacious, and everything worked fine. Our room was skipped by the housekeeping staff; we had to request clean towels, water, coffee...TWICE. The pool area was a huge disappointment. The hot tub was insanely hot (no temperature adjustment available), the pool was tiny (seemed perfect for three toddlers and a parent) and despite the "please shower before entering the pool" signs, there was NO SHOWER, no drinking water, and no ventilation.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2016
We enjoyed our night at the Omni
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
"awesome"
Getting swiftly from one place to the other using the elevators was a bit confusing. Other than that, service was awesome and everyone working there made our stressful competition alot less stressful. Thank you!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
sarah
Aside from having to pay $9.95 a day for WiFi at the hotel everything else was great!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
Stay was great except for drunk conventioneers who mistakenly were trying to get into my room at 1:30 in the morning.... Not the fault of the hotel. I had no idea that there were gym facilities and a pool until I saw kids walking around in bathing suits. Wished the desk would had given me that information when I checked in.
4 night trip Feb 18, 2016
"Very disappointed"
Will not stay again
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
Kerri Grundy
Shower was cold :( some lamps did not work in our room otherwise wonderful experience beautiful hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
"5 star service"
Was a great stay and experience
1 night trip Feb 19, 2016
Ahmand
"family trip"
Went away with my child and my mom for a last minute getaway. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was very nice. My son hurt his leg in the pool, they came right up to the room with bandaids and to check on him. Also, apparently children get milk and cookies at bedtime which my son just loved. Shower pressure was not great, and spa was closed without notice, but other than that was a very pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Krystal
"Decent Weekend Getaway"
Nice hotel, very large, no free wifi.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"Happier at the Holiday Inn Express"
To be fair the desk clerk and staff were top notch. The price of the parking was a bit of a take back. 28 bucks a night added to my bill. However that was nothing compared to the 14 dollars a bowl for French onion soup? But you can say high end hotel you have to expect those prices I guess. the only problem is that this is not a top notch (Or high end) hotel. The pool was much smaller than expected, as was the pool area. The pictures on the website lead you to believe it is huge, nice marketing, but fool me once..... Worse was the room shape. and to be fair again, clean. Did I say clean? Clean clean clean. the maid service is great. Its the peeling wallpaper, the holes in the wall where the tv used to be mounted, the broken glass in the picture hanging on the wall. Not up to par what I expected. Then the neighbors. one side must have been a honeymoon couple because they were quite amorous and vocal the whole night, and had lots of stamina. the others were drunk, loud, arguing and giggling all night. The sign in the lobby said to bring such behavior to the front desk and they will ask the guests to leave. I don't know who are in these rooms and I don't want any problems so I let it go. Next time I will go back to the Holiday Inn Express.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"Omni Hotel - One of the best in the business"
The hotel was one of the best I've ever stayed in, and when I told the the people working behind the counter about how happy I was, they lit up with pride. It was very refreshing to see, and you could tell the staff genuinely loved their jobs. I only wish that we could have had dinner in the attached restaurant...which gives me another reason to come to Providence! We will definitely be coming back to take advantage of the extras...the pool, nightlife, etc.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
The room was dated.. Temperature was too hot and the pool was tiny and not at all what was pictured on line. Very disappointing for a one night staycation.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
kristen
"Don't stay there"
The hotel has several charges that I wasn't expecting. If you want wifi you have to pay 9.95 in your room if you want to use it anywhere else you have to pay another 9.95. The traffic due to where the hotel is at is crazy.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
robert
Excellent visit top of the line service check in and out was a breeze.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
GARY
"Very comfy - and convenient location!"
Only there one night. When we checked in, our assigned room smelled like cigarette smoke. I went back to the desk to ask for a different room- they were very apologetic and quickly moved us to an even nicer room on the 16th floor.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
"Bday in Providence"
Only issue was they gave us a Handicap bathroom
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Disappointing but not the worst"
Room needs updating. Although it was clean which I appreciate, it didn't look anything like photo online. Although the property is listed as non-smoking the elevator and our entire floor smelled like smoke. There was a man and woman on the elevator complaining about the smoke to one another; so it was an unsolicited validation of my complaint. Desk attendant at check in wasn't pleasant at all! After saying can I help you and I started to spell my name she became annoyed and in not such a nice tone said "wait I need to sign in to my computer first". Luckily the front desk attendant upon my check out couldn't have been nicer! TV picture in the room is horrible.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Michele
"A great repeat"
My second stay at the Omni. It is a very well run, beautiful hotel with an extremely friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Clark
"First time at the Omni"
It was an awesome stay. Everything was great !
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Latavia
"Love this place!"
Romantic getaway! Love this hotel. The only downside to this place is the way it's built, meaning, the hotel is a bit of a maze. Otherwise, love this place and will definitely be back for another romantic weekend!
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Andrea
Everything was good except the parking, I thought it was free... It was very expensive and the valet parking was unreasonable expensive!! I would have stay there again if the parking was free!!
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Cynthia
"Xmas at the Omni"
Wonderful stay and very festive lobby. Convenient to get to our family's home easy in and easy out!!! Roommate rate made it all even better!!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Howard
The bed was sagging and not too comfortable! Bathroom door sticks,hard to close!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Let down by noises and cleanliness"
We were looking forward to night away from kids and some extra sleep. Unfortunately the heating system kept us up all night with loud thumping noise so good sleep did not happen and we discovered in the morning that the shower had not been cleaned, with hair all over wall and in drain. Very dissatisfied. Staff was very courteous when we notified them of our experience and discounted us appropriately. Little hesitant to stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"Fantastic Stay!"
Beautiful hotel, comfortable beds, large room, awesome workout facility, centrally located, clean, safe area, easy walking distance to Shopping, Restaurants, Coffee shops.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"It was very close to shopping parking restaurants"
Was a nice time, water fire and Christmas shopping. Close walk to everything. Hotel was beautiful. People were very friendly.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
"Holiday get away"
Stayed before at your hotel..good location. Had pizza delivered and enjoyed time at pool after see a holiday play..made the most out of stay and hotel...
Response by Omni Providence Hotel
We are pleased to hear that you had a great holiday getaway. Thanks so much for returning to our hotel, we appreciate the continued business. We hope to see you again!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"My omni trip"
I had a great time and it was such a relaxing place to be at. My girlfriend and i had a lot of fun
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
The location was good for walking around Providence. The hotel needs some updates. Also road construction going on all night long which was very loud. Also being this time of year there were many holiday parties and lots of drunks Saturday night which was also really loud. Finally called the front desk at 2am and asked them to tell the people across the hall to quiet down. They took care of the problem and also slipped a "sorry" note under the door. The hotel was okay but not what we expected from An Omni Hotel.
Response by Omni Providence Hotel
We are so sorry to hear of the noise the disturbances you encountered during your stay with us. We take all guest complaints seriously as we want everyone to have a great experience when staying at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that the security team was able to assist. In the future please do not hesitate to contact the FD sooner.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Nice hotel nice location."
Nice hotel in a great location. Beds were comfortable and rooms were really nice.
Response by Omni Providence Hotel
Thanks for the 5! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the rooms comfortable. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Anthony
Stay was great disappointed we had to pay for wifi
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
In town for the Patriots game. Hotel is right next to bars and restaurants, and about a 5 minute walk from the Patriots Train to Foxboro. Must stay.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2015
Joshua
The hotel was very pretty just as the pictures depict it. I felt the room was very average, nothing special at all about it. I don't mind the price as the location and connection to the mall makes it worth it. Everything from dinner to shopping and nightlife is all within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Omni Providence"
We stayed at the Omni as our daughter had a gymnastics meet in the Convention Center. Since the Omni was connected through a walkway we chose it and were pleased with the overall accommodations. Had dinner that night at the Italian restaurant Centro and had a very good meal. Would definitely stay there again when back in Providence.
Response by Omni Providence Hotel
Thank you for a great review. We are happy our hotel was a convenient location for your daughters gymnastics competition. Please come again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015