All hotels in Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1 W Exchange St, Providence, RI, 02903, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice stay, very close to everything, highway, downtown etc.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Convenient but not kept up"
Toilet didn't flush, plug in bathroom didn't work, front door wouldn't close good (we had to slam it shut). We had to wait for the maintenance guy to come and then to do some repairs (at least what he could fix). TV in pool area didn't work even though I called the day before to confirm this because we planned on utilizing this for the football game. We specifically walked back from Dave and Busters to do this. We ended up getting out of the pool and going back to the mall. Was told by the towel guy that it hadn't been working for a few weeks. Lots of inconveniences as we had to change all of our plans. Staff was very nice but they stated they couldnt do anything for us because we booked through Expedia and not directly with them.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice quick visit"
Great quick visit before NFL playoff game...as a bonus, away team stays there. Cigar Masters was awesome!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel and great location
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
A nice convo with the person checking us in got us a room upgrade 6 floors higher and direct view of the state house, mall and gtech building.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
jack
"Brrrrr"
Heat was not working, changed rooms, still no heat. They discovered problem and fixed it, but it was at least an hour + after checking in.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Downtown Providence great location"
Nice room with a great view of the magnificent Rhode Island State House. Convenient location to Providence Place via the sky bridge never had to go out in cold. Only problem was no hot water one morning but help came quickly. Stayed between Christmas and New Year's Eve so hotel occupancy was low.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Gale
"Satisfied"
Even met some buffalo bills players
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
ryan
"Nice hotel, beautiful view, no free WiFi"
The hotel is great overall. The staff is polite and extremely helpful. There are many dining options within the hotel and it is connected directly to the Providence Place Mall. The only setback I feel is that you have to pay for the WiFi if you are not a Omni Rewards member.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice place, good gym, good service"
Hotel was fine but needs minor improvements. Worn paint in the bathroom on the door, trim, and shower curtain rod for example. Minor mix up left us waiting nearly 20 minutes for the valet to retrieve our car. He took our claim ticket and said ok, then later when I asked when we could expect our car, he told me he assumed we had called down to pre-arrange our pickup. He explained those who call ahead get priority placement in the queue, but no one else had mentioned this previously. At the time we were leaving it was busy, but we had no idea of this policy and would have appreciated knowing that in advance; it was cold.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Providence View"
Quick check-in/out, easy to get to, and in a convienent location. The room had a great view of the statehouse. It was quiet and clean. The room service was a bit of a let down and it was super expensive for what you get. I would stay here again only after I checked out some of the other hotels in Providence.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
GlobalTraveler
"Great!"
It was one of the best service I have had at a hotel in a very long time
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Raja
"Evening in town"
Hotel looks good but is starting to show a little of its age. However, you quickly forget this on how nice everyone was. The service was excellent from the staff at the counter to the room service. Not to mention all the courtesies we received at Fleming's and from the front desk.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Perfect weekend away"
Perfect location, in walking distance of everything we were looking for. Just what we needed for a childfree weekend away just before Christmas. A real treat to ourselves.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Sheelagh
"Just for fun"
Great hotel location
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Omni Providence December 2014"
The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was polite. We would stay there again if there was another good deal.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Lovely Property but for Knot in the Persian Rug"
Everything was lovely and comfortable, but the key-card reader were frustratingly finicky.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms, Cold Hot Tub and Pool"
The hotel room was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. We stay in this area several times a year for gymnastic meets in the Convention Center and we love how we can walk to the mall without going outside. The manager, Kyle, in the hotel restaurant was very friendly and accommodating! Our only regret is that the pool and hot tub were FREEZING!! So cold that the kids couldn't swim which is one of the things they look forward to most when we travel and stay in hotels. Otherwise, thumbs up!
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Jeanne
"Very nice, but not ready for busy day I was there"
Ordered room service as restaurant was jammed. Unfortunately food came almost 75 minutes later, at 11:15 as I was falling asleep. If told it would take that long wouldn't have ordered and wanted $40. Otherwise, great location and very nice hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
This hotel is in desperate need of an upgrade. The bathroom was dirty, the corners were dirty, the shower looked like it had soap or something all over the walls, the handles to the sink fell off multiple times. My room was on the same floor as the pool and there was a motor or something in the closet that made a loud noise on and off. The heat was impossible to use, it was either very hot or the vent was blowing cold air on me. The bed was weirdly low, not the height of a proper bed. I called down to the front desk to ask about the wifi and when the woman was not helpful I asked to speak to her manager she hung up on me. I have stayed at a number of hotels in providence and this was the worst one. I have stayed at omnis in other cities and they were no where near as awful as this one. It has a nice lobby, good location, and easy booking but those aren't the things that make a good hotel. Very dissapointed.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"We go there a few times a year to relax."
For the last 4 years we go to this hotel a few times per winter season to relax and scape the snow. The skybridge connecting to the mall is a great feature. The rooms are comfortable and luxurious. The bathrooms could benefit from a little update mostly the tubs. The pool and spa with a magnificent view of the state Capitol is great.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Noisy room"
The whole layout is great, but the room we were in was very noisy, near the elevator where everyone who went in front of our room we could hear their conversations and they seemed to be drilling on the room next door; that is why it did get only 3 stars, because everything else was superb.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
E
"Clean and functional in a good location"
The rooms at the Omni are clean and spacious and for a night or two perfectly fine. The checking in process is a bit of a nightmare since the front desk regularly seems to be understaffed and the level of customer service is not quite where it should be.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
We were in Providence for a short stay over Thanksgiving. We got to the hotel and they gave our two+ year old a backpack with goodies to keep him occupied as we checked into our room. Room was comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"NO TELEVISION / NO INTERNET FREE ---"
Could be better if we had access to the television movies , and wasn't working. The excuse :"we are offline" - unacceptable ... So, only local channels...boring. Other thing: they announced : free internet - but it's not true. They've charged me $14,00 for one night.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Magna
"Lack of services"
I'm very dissapointed with the hotel. For instance, the movie renting doesn't work. So, I couldn't rent a movie in the 3 days, I was there. Also the printer didn't work, and the air conditioner didn't work, it was too cold. The room service food was cold and very expensive.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
sofia
"couple of drunks"
Loved the comfort of the room. The accessibility to get to the mall and restaurants from the hotel was very nice. The staff was great as we lost our way at night and couldn't find our way back to our room. The bar staff was great and entertaining.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"i love it"
beautiful hotel,Nice staff , I loved my experience !
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
eliane
"Five star service at the Omni Providence"
I stayed overnight at the Omni in Providence for a business trip. The staff and the hotel exceeded my expectations. The cost of the hotel was phenomenal for the quality. The staff was warm, friendly and accommodating. My room was clean, neatly organized and very comfortable. I wish I could have stayed longer! I would book this hotel again in a heartbeat.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Computer issues caused delay in check in but otherwise ok
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice short stay"
I was only here for one night but it was a good experience. Great location, short walk from Amtrak.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Comfortable quite, but few cons"
The white curtains in shower were stained dark yellow room #2217, there was no USB plug in for charging, even the Howard Johnson have those. A big plus for the free water bottles. Over all it was a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Found bugs in the bed. I showed this to the hotel staff but was told since i booked through expedia nothing could be done.
Connie
"From the time I checked in til I checked out GREAT"
FANTASTIC the hotel is wonderful I don't want to review anymore hotels because you make us write more
Ron
"Connected to Convention center and Providence mall"
Convenient location, but hotel caters to corporate needs and not individual traveler friendly.
"To expensive for what you get."
it was alright, messed up my key had to get new one
struepa
Everything was great. Could not have been better.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice hotel with great location"
The hotel was located in downtown Providence. Very close walk to every where you need to be. Also, connected to mall n
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
kate
"Very accomodating"
Due to our early arrival, we needed to check our bags. They made the process easy and we didn't have to worry about them as we toured the city.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Phil
"PLACE TO STAY!!!!"
This is my favorite hotel to stay at while visiting my son in college in Providence RI. It is always top notch, clean, friendly, helpful....but above all honest!!!!! I left my engagement ring and diamond wedding band on the little table by the bed.....didn't realize until I was already home 3 1/2 hours away called them spoke with Guido in Security and what do you know they had my rings and fed ex'd them out to me....how lucky am I and so very grateful!!!! I couldn't thank them enough!!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
MARYANN
Overall it was an excellent stay. The service was amazing and prompt. Tge front desk answered all questions and made accomodations in mere seconds. Definitely would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Konrad
"OK, but not worth the money."
I've been in hotels that cost about 1/3 the price which were much better maintained. It was clean but run down (peeling wallpaper, scrapes on the walls, etc.), hit-or-miss with whether the keys worked, just a really average or below experience for a relatively premium price.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"wonderful stay"
i love the bed- it was very comfy.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Leisure travel"
We recently had a nice stay here, it is your pretty standard Omni. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and there was a nice walkway you could use to get to the mall. The biggest complaint we had was the street noise. We were on the 8th floor and it seemed like we were street level. Which made sleeping a bit more difficult. There was no noise room to room though so that was a big plus. Also, we didn't see a concierge, not sure if Omni's have this anymore. We were in Atlanta in April and they had a whole concierge area, always a nice perk for out of towners.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Rebecca
"Great location in Providence"
Too much money spent on valet as we went in-and-out. They were AWESOME, but kind of got expensive over 3-days. Staff was incredible.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
JAMES
"Omni Providence - great choice"
beautiful hotel. comfortable and spacious room. we had 2 double beds and there was so much space between the beds. you could've put another bed in there. beds were comfy. we had a nice view of providence. Fleming's inside hotel is nice. Centro bar and restaurant is good too. housekeeping did a nice job. very busy weekend with 2 universities having parents weekend and a NFL team staying as well and the hotel did a nice job keeping things moving smoothly.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Kelley
"pleasurable"
great place great location
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Weekend escape"
This was a lovely hotel, with a most comfortable bed. Very clean with pleasant cooperative staff. It was very conveniently located right of of 95. RISD and Brown University were within walking distance but the hill were steeper than one would think. We were off season and a little disappointed that touristy things were already closed mid October.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Well-situated, well-maintained, + excellent staff"
This is an excellent hotel. Comfortable, clean, quiet in the hallways, and great amenities, including the biggest, most well-stocked fitness area I've ever seen in a hotel. The staff was also excellent, from the valet who greeted us when we first arrived to the front desk and cleaning staff, everyone we encountered was friendly and attentive. The hotel is also well-situated in Providence. We were able to walk, or be within a 6-10 minute drive from everywhere we wanted to go. The area is busy, but don't be daunted by how many events are happening there. The driveway looks crowded, but the valet staff is extremely efficient. We would say at the Omni again in a heartbeat.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Not worth $300 per night"
Were there for a weekend getaway. Location is good and staff were helpful. Two major issues for the price I paid: 1) Thermostat in the room wouldn't go below 68 degrees and mysteriously went up to 70 around 1am. Wound up sweating all night. 2) No noise insulation between hall and room next door. Was awakened by idiot next door at 2:30am yelling about his lost bet on Notre Dame / Florida State and other idiots yelling in the halls at 3am.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014