All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4000 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"vegas"
Hotel is to cheap to give a new bar of soap. after 3 days the bar was so small you could not use it. resort fee... beware
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. We hope your next visit to Las Vegas is a pleasurable one.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"good for price."
Good food options
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
naomi
"Very good; practical & spacious layout."
Nice room, good beds, excellent bathroom. No refrig.
5 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Has a few good restaurants"
I like the food in the restaurant, to walk to the strip not possible it cost to take a cab, better to provide suttle
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Feel at home!"
Fun place, Gold Coast, but just the right amount of honest, friendly smiles to not be pretentious. Great good and spots to watch a game. Highly recommend!
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Excellent as always!"
Had a wonderful time in Vegas at the Gold Coast!
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Cheryl
"EDS"
most be a soap shortage ith this hotel only offered small face soap on first day and never replaced for 4 days
Other trip May 15, 2015
MD
"Better than expected"
The room was a lot nicer than I expected, the room was decorated with a neat modern feel to it too. I would stay there again, great room for the price.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Never again, you've been warned...."
Stained carpet, dusty magazine, malodorous. More like a nursing home bingo hall instead of a casino/resort. Front desk rep that checked us in, Roslyn, was rude and curt. Acted as tho she was being inconvenienced, short, indifferent answers. Atmosphere very bleak, depressing. Casino not around any other attractions, but there is a shuttle that runs every half hour that will take you to the area of the strip directly behind Cesars Palace. It stops running at 12:30 am. The Gold Coast needs some fresh paint, really some fresh everything, very rundown looking and outdated. Don't be deceived by the pictures. It's cheap, but in this case, you really getting what you pay for.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. Our entire team takes great pride in the cleanliness, atmosphere and customer service we provide. Be assured your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate manager. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours and hope your next visit to Las Vegas is a pleasurable one.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Margaret
"Close to everything"
Perfectly located convenient off strip property.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"LIttle gold at the Gold Coast..."
The place was full of smoke -- a sad, old rundown casino.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
george
"Good vaule"
Lobby and areas were way too smokey, but otherwise it was a decent stay. Would stay there with my kids again. Rooms were clean, staff was helpful. Beds were good enough.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Tera M.
"VacationStay"
The room was lovely but we weren't there long enough to fully enjoy it. Las Vegas was so crowded (300,000 people for "the fight"), it was hard to get around the strip.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Marie S.
"Good place for the money"
I stayed there for family function, that was taking place at the hotel. I was happily surprised by the room. Was disappointed that room service was provided by Friday's (the restaurant chain). The casino I would give 1 star. It was outdated and smelled.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"A good, affordable hotel just off of the strip."
I wasn't going to Vegas for gambling or shows. As you may see when you do a search, it is still cheaper to stay at a casino than a non-casino. My initial search brought up a few reasonably priced off-strip hotels. After reading through the reviews, I chose the Gold Coast. It was a good choice. While the facilities are a bit older, they are all clean, well staffed, and well taken care of. I was pleasantly surprised with my room (Deluxe King - room 517) quality. It appears to have been recently updated and had a modern bath, furniture, and fixtures. I also liked the small window in the shower that could be opened. Again, this place may not be as fancy as a place on the strip or the Palms across the street, but, for the price, it's a great deal. A few notes: - While walking through the casino, I could rarely smell smoke. It's well ventilated - The bars are more reasonably price than most hotels ($5 for a mixed drink) - There is a small selection of restaurants, but, they are reasonably price (an all day buffet for $35) - Most close early but TGI Friday's and Subway are open 24 hours - The gift shop has beer / alcohol that is very reasonably priced for a hotel! - I did not enter the pool but I walked and checked it out. It's a bit small and is kind of a far walk - The casino has a large bowling alley on the second floor and was great! - It's a 5 minute drive to the strip; they have a shuttle but it stops at 12:30 AM
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the strip"
The room looked like it was recently renovated. It was really nice and clean. The shower was awesome. House keeping was really helpful and nice especially Elvira. Overall a good hotel.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Jacky
"Great value"
Great value
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel with the flavor of 'Old Vegas'."
I had a three day stay at the hotel. I enjoyed the variety of slots and the choice all the restaurants. The room was comfortable and very much enjoyed having the coffee maker in the room. I would return. Good value for a great facility.
Other trip May 3, 2015
I know it's Las Vegas but, I could not breath through all of the cigarette and cigar smoke. The hotel could do a lot to improve air quality.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. Although we do not provide a mini fridge in each room, we do have them available upon request. We apologize regarding the comments you made about the casino, we do understand your concerns and are always looking for ways in which to improve the guest experience. Our facilities has been made aware of your comments. Thank you again and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Best value next to the strip."
We had a great stay at lower price!
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jack
"Good clean hotel"
It's modest but clean and their food is good. Nice pool friendly people
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Smaller clean hotel with great rates"
Pleasantly surprised. If you like a smaller hotel it's perfect. You can run down stairs for coffee, food, or to gamble without a loooongggg maze of stairs and elevators. Great place for the price and easy to jump over to the main strip.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"very nice hotel, with affordable rate."
I was staying two nights ,and the thirth night they did comp .The pitboss at the table games told me ,i can stay one more night ,it"s on the house .I was happy with that .Only one dealer was ruth ,she forget to pay me ,and she was arguing ,saying she did pay . I calld the pitboss lady, they watcht back on the camera what i was saying was correct .They payd me after ,but the dealer was still very ruth ,saying she had a headacke ,and she dont have to appologize .Her name was :Guyanne older blond hair lady .
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Zoltan
"Great time"
It was very nice had Goodluck gambling .
2 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"SO SMOKEY! But love BINGO!"
I had a great stay, was nice to have ️BINGO in our hotel. Main reason I booked here. But the SMOKE! It was absolutely horrible around the entire Las Vegas area. I had a head ache and stuffy nose the entire time. The Bingo staff were ok to deal with, of Cousteau they learned that I tip well and were very nice to me after the first day.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
DEANNA
Other than the surprising $100 deposit I wasn't aware of or told of this place was amazing.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Kimberly
"Okay"
Old worn out. Rooms small. They didn't give me the room that I booked. Bathroom was different.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations, or ours. We hope on your next visit to Las Vegas you will give us another chance to earn your business. Thank you for your patronage.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Can't think of a reason not to..."
I took my 72 year old mom to SoCal and stopped for the night in Vegas at the Gold Coast Hotel. Our room was great, fair priced, and check in was easy. The lowest floor has a casino and TONS of places to eat. We had vague plans to hit the strip but ended up never leaving the hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Jake
"Vegas getaway"
Rated down for: making me wait at check-in with no one ahead of me. Cold tile floors in bathroom. Maid service waited until afternoon.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2015
William J
"Viva Las Vegas Weekender 2015"
Overall stay was amazing, super close to The Orleans where all the action was happening for Viva; however far enough so I could also get some shut eye when I wanted it. The shuttle service was also appreciated. The staff was super sweet, shout-out to Rosa for taking care of us for the weekend! This was my first time staying at the Gold Coast and I did not realize how close it was to the strip (if you enjoy running/walking); I was able to get in my morning runs before heading over to The Orleans for all the fun. I would stay here again for the event and/or recommend it to others as well. Cheers!
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Cynthia
"Conveniently located-easy in and out!"
Nice hotel off the strip. Very easy to access- parking was a dream! The rooms were spacious and comfy. The rastaurants were wonderful! Noodle Exchange is one of our favorites and we ate there several nights!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Not good enough for me."
It was my first time in vegas and I guess I didn't expect the whole place to smell like cigarette smoke, the lobby, the reception and the elevator. Also when I book it said that there was no resort fees and I end up paying $186 at check out besides my stay. Also the beds are very soft or old because I would sink in it.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your review of the Gold Coast. We apologize for the experience mentioned. The Gold Coast does have a daily resort fee which is displayed beneath the "Nightly Room Price" on Hotels.com, when booking on our website, and is mentioned when booking via our reservation call center. We hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your business on your next visit to Las Vegas.
6 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lorena
"Decent inexpensive choice off the strip"
The casino is incredibly smoky and you have to walk through it every time you go to your hotel room. Thankfully my hotel room on the 6th floor had no smoke smell in it.
5 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Old and Looking Older ......"
The Hotel is Just Ok ,,,,,You want a cheap Old Hotel off the strip ...Welcome to The Gold Coast .
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. We apologize for not meeting your expectations, the Gold Coast takes great pride in our product, as well as the service provided to each guest. Although we did not meet our goal of making you feel at home while you were here, we do appreciate your patronage.
P
We had to be relocated at 1:30 AM because the AC became extremely noisy and stopped putting out coolness. In the 2nd room, the next evening, there was no hot water. The problem was taken care of by the next morning.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Corky
"Somewhere to rest"
We couldn't find a similar priced hotel on the strip due to march madness weekend when we planned to visit so we stayed here. The room was remodeled and is clean and comfortable for two people with a decent sized bathroom. Free shuttle was good to have used it twice. Cab ride from the strip back to hotel was 20 bucks, it's about the same price to visit downtown vegas as well. No fridge or safe in room so plan accordingly It was nice to have the subway,tgi Friday's and coffee shop among others and a general store. Overall under the same circumstances I would book another room but prefer the stip for convenience knowing that's where we were going to end up anyway.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Jimmy
"good hotel service. will be back."
Not a fancy place, but cocktails servers are fast and no waits for restaurants or bars. Sport book is quick. Rooms are clean.
4 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Sandra
"Gold coast"
The room was clean and comfortable. The shuttle was easy to use. Quiet
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
laurie
Our overnight stay was pleasant.Since we pass through LV on our way home from AZ each spring, we will most likely stay at Gold Coast again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Gold coast"
unplesant
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for you recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and hope your next trip to Las Vegas is a pleasurable one.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Frances L
"Wonderfulw"
Great
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Dennis
"Would not recommend."
No mini fridge in the room, uncomfortable beds, very noisy and their vending machine stole my money and no one would come fix it. I probably will not stay there again.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. We hope you next visit to Las Vegas will be a pleasurable one.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Lindsey
"Never again!"
Clean updated rooms, hotel casino is basic. Hate the full size beds, this hotel has NO queen beds. Bathroom broke the first night, took 1 hr to get service because it late, 11pm. Next day we had key issues, 3-times in one day we were looked out of our room as the keys did not work. Almost missed a show do to this! Asked manager for some compensation for the many issues they stayed they could not assist because we booked through a discount provider. All they offered was 2 $7 buffets, I told them to keep them. Will NEVER stay here again.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. As you mention we do not have rooms with queen sized beds, only double bedded rooms, unfortunately our rooms are not able to accommodate the size of a queen size bed. In regards to your other issues, be assured your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate manager, ensuring the issues you spoke of will be corrected for future guests. We thank you for you informative review.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Lack of Comfort … Not Visitor Friendly."
Beds are uncomfortable and the hotel has an old look and feel. The people at the front desk weren't really that friendly, in fact they kind of had an attitude that they were doing me a favor.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. The Gold Coast takes great pride in the comfort of our hotel rooms, especially the beds. We purchase a fine mattress, which we periodically inspect and this is because we know the importance of the guest experience. Regarding the service you received, be assured this will be addressed with the Front Desk team. We thank you for your patronage and apologize for your unfortunate experience.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Good experience. Would prefer to have a refrigerator and microwave in room at no extra charge, but overall, a nice facility.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Average, at best."
The prices for food and drinks were good, just that the food was ok.
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
fine. enjoyed bingo. tables are a losing gamble.Drop the resort fees. all I used was the parking
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Excellent Value For Money"
Excellent value for money. I've stayed at Gold Coast before, will do so again when visiting friends living in the LV area.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Good Place to Stay"
Overall my stay was good. We were disappointed about the high cost of the resort fees. The courtesy shuttle was good. I gamed a lot but was rarely offered a courtesy drink. There is way too much smoking in the gaming area.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your review. In response to your comment regarding the Resort Fee, we understand your comments and have modeled our price to be very competitive with the Las Vegas market. Your comment regarding the lack of service received on the casino floor will be forwarded to the appropriate manager. We apologize for the issues you spoke of and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you on your next visit.
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015