All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4000 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Viva Las Vegas Weekender 2015"
Overall stay was amazing, super close to The Orleans where all the action was happening for Viva; however far enough so I could also get some shut eye when I wanted it. The shuttle service was also appreciated. The staff was super sweet, shout-out to Rosa for taking care of us for the weekend! This was my first time staying at the Gold Coast and I did not realize how close it was to the strip (if you enjoy running/walking); I was able to get in my morning runs before heading over to The Orleans for all the fun. I would stay here again for the event and/or recommend it to others as well. Cheers!
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Cynthia
"Conveniently located-easy in and out!"
Nice hotel off the strip. Very easy to access- parking was a dream! The rooms were spacious and comfy. The rastaurants were wonderful! Noodle Exchange is one of our favorites and we ate there several nights!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Not good enough for me."
It was my first time in vegas and I guess I didn't expect the whole place to smell like cigarette smoke, the lobby, the reception and the elevator. Also when I book it said that there was no resort fees and I end up paying $186 at check out besides my stay. Also the beds are very soft or old because I would sink in it.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your review of the Gold Coast. We apologize for the experience mentioned. The Gold Coast does have a daily resort fee which is displayed beneath the "Nightly Room Price" on Hotels.com, when booking on our website, and is mentioned when booking via our reservation call center. We hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your business on your next visit to Las Vegas.
6 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lorena
"Decent inexpensive choice off the strip"
The casino is incredibly smoky and you have to walk through it every time you go to your hotel room. Thankfully my hotel room on the 6th floor had no smoke smell in it.
5 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Old and Looking Older ......"
The Hotel is Just Ok ,,,,,You want a cheap Old Hotel off the strip ...Welcome to The Gold Coast .
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. We apologize for not meeting your expectations, the Gold Coast takes great pride in our product, as well as the service provided to each guest. Although we did not meet our goal of making you feel at home while you were here, we do appreciate your patronage.
P
We had to be relocated at 1:30 AM because the AC became extremely noisy and stopped putting out coolness. In the 2nd room, the next evening, there was no hot water. The problem was taken care of by the next morning.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Corky
"Somewhere to rest"
We couldn't find a similar priced hotel on the strip due to march madness weekend when we planned to visit so we stayed here. The room was remodeled and is clean and comfortable for two people with a decent sized bathroom. Free shuttle was good to have used it twice. Cab ride from the strip back to hotel was 20 bucks, it's about the same price to visit downtown vegas as well. No fridge or safe in room so plan accordingly It was nice to have the subway,tgi Friday's and coffee shop among others and a general store. Overall under the same circumstances I would book another room but prefer the stip for convenience knowing that's where we were going to end up anyway.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Jimmy
"good hotel service. will be back."
Not a fancy place, but cocktails servers are fast and no waits for restaurants or bars. Sport book is quick. Rooms are clean.
4 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Sandra
"Gold coast"
The room was clean and comfortable. The shuttle was easy to use. Quiet
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
laurie
Our overnight stay was pleasant.Since we pass through LV on our way home from AZ each spring, we will most likely stay at Gold Coast again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Gold coast"
unplesant
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for you recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and hope your next trip to Las Vegas is a pleasurable one.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Frances L
"Wonderfulw"
Great
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Dennis
"Would not recommend."
No mini fridge in the room, uncomfortable beds, very noisy and their vending machine stole my money and no one would come fix it. I probably will not stay there again.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. We hope you next visit to Las Vegas will be a pleasurable one.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Lindsey
"Never again!"
Clean updated rooms, hotel casino is basic. Hate the full size beds, this hotel has NO queen beds. Bathroom broke the first night, took 1 hr to get service because it late, 11pm. Next day we had key issues, 3-times in one day we were looked out of our room as the keys did not work. Almost missed a show do to this! Asked manager for some compensation for the many issues they stayed they could not assist because we booked through a discount provider. All they offered was 2 $7 buffets, I told them to keep them. Will NEVER stay here again.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. As you mention we do not have rooms with queen sized beds, only double bedded rooms, unfortunately our rooms are not able to accommodate the size of a queen size bed. In regards to your other issues, be assured your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate manager, ensuring the issues you spoke of will be corrected for future guests. We thank you for you informative review.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Lack of Comfort … Not Visitor Friendly."
Beds are uncomfortable and the hotel has an old look and feel. The people at the front desk weren't really that friendly, in fact they kind of had an attitude that they were doing me a favor.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. The Gold Coast takes great pride in the comfort of our hotel rooms, especially the beds. We purchase a fine mattress, which we periodically inspect and this is because we know the importance of the guest experience. Regarding the service you received, be assured this will be addressed with the Front Desk team. We thank you for your patronage and apologize for your unfortunate experience.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Good experience. Would prefer to have a refrigerator and microwave in room at no extra charge, but overall, a nice facility.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Average, at best."
The prices for food and drinks were good, just that the food was ok.
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
fine. enjoyed bingo. tables are a losing gamble.Drop the resort fees. all I used was the parking
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Excellent Value For Money"
Excellent value for money. I've stayed at Gold Coast before, will do so again when visiting friends living in the LV area.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Good Place to Stay"
Overall my stay was good. We were disappointed about the high cost of the resort fees. The courtesy shuttle was good. I gamed a lot but was rarely offered a courtesy drink. There is way too much smoking in the gaming area.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your review. In response to your comment regarding the Resort Fee, we understand your comments and have modeled our price to be very competitive with the Las Vegas market. Your comment regarding the lack of service received on the casino floor will be forwarded to the appropriate manager. We apologize for the issues you spoke of and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you on your next visit.
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
GRACIELA
"Buyer Beware!"
Walls are thin enough that you can dictate conversation from the next room. Front desk was less than helpful when there was a problem. Security had to be called and they did not show promptly. Rooms are VERY dimly lit.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. The Gold Coast takes great pride in our product and our goal is to ensure all of guests experiences are a good one. We hope you have a more enjoyable trip on your next visit. Thank you for your patronage.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Vegas Teacher
All things went well, Staff at the hotel were great.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Stay elsewhere"
Terrible pillows and mattress
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Hopefully your next visit will be a pleasurable experience. Thank you
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Rose
"sould had stayed at the Rio"
When we arrived the first night we had electrical problems. Got too late to go out. Second day was the biggy. I left the do not disturb sign in the door since we didn't have time to put away our "private" stuff and when we got back the maids had came in and clean. The hotel comp us $50 for food but I felt like my house was broke into. The A/C wouldn't stay cold. And since we didn't directly reserve with hotel they couldn't give any refund. But only half the resort fees they charged us. That they should had waived all together. We won't go back there again. Maybe to eat at Fridays or buffet.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for the issues you mentioned and be assured they will be forwarded to the appropriate managers. The Gold Coast takes great pride in our customer service, we again apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. We hope on your next visit you will give us another try. Thank you.
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Clean Comfortable Quiet Room!"
I had to stay in Las Vegas for a volleyball match. I picked the Gold Coast Hotel and Casino because of the cost and location. I'm glad I did. I was very happy with my room, recently updated, stylish, but most importantly, quiet, spotlessly clean, and comfortable. The parking to get in to the Hotel was free and convenient. The Hotel is close to the freeway, and other things that you might need. There's restaurants and a coffee shop on site as well. What I didn't like was the smoky Casino I had to walk through to get to the front desk and also to the Elevator. I wish the access to the hotel didn't go through the casino. But other than that I did like staying in the Gold Coast Hotel.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Sunshine
"Smoky!"
We had a non smoking room on the 7th floor and could still smell smoke. I will never stay here again.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations, or ours. The Gold Coast takes great pride in the over all cleanliness of our facility. Be assured your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate Managers. Again, we thank you for your email and hope to see you again on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Tucker
We were meet with a smile, told where the room was and found it clean and a nice room.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Gold Coast"
The stay at the Gold Coast was great. Friendly staff. Lots of good eating options. Would stay there again in the future.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Convenient to New Orleans Event Center"
Ping Pang Pong is a fabulous authentic Chinese Restaurant. The staff was very accomodating. Unfortunately the smell of smoke permeates the casino and all the restaurants.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great stay. Great room rates."
5 night stay. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. Convenient lobby restaurantsTGIF, Subway. Free shuttle to the strip (nvr waited more than 15min.) Only complaint- walking thru smoke in casino to get to hotel.
5 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Trina
"February Vegas trip"
Went for business with husband- like the remodel. We walk abit more staying at Gold Coast- (not that that's a bad thing)- shuttling over to the strip- but it works.
5 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Shannon
"Nice Hotel not far from the strip."
Frindly staff, clean rooms, good food with room service. I would recomend Gold Coast and the price wasn't bad.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"No shuttle service to the the strip. Added fees"
Upon check out I was charged an extra fee that was billed as a Resort Fee. This was in addition to what I paid in advance on the credit card for airline ticket and hotel. I want to be refunded this amount of @ $72.00. I was in Las Vegas on business as I do not gamble. Very disappointed.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations, for future reference we do offer shuttle service to the strip, as it runs from 9am to midnight, with a stop at our sister property. It is inclusive as part of our daily resort fee. Again we apologize you did not enjoy your stay and hope your next trip to the Gold Coast is a pleasurable experience.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
".8mfarfrom strip and they charge extra resort fee"
There is extra resort fee charges. It cost $ 14 per day with tax. Otherwise it was nice stay.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
manish
"Nice hotel, clean, beautiful rooms and great view."
They are off the strip and they have a shuttle that takes you there. They do not have a shuttle to the airport though but you can call one (although a cab would be about the same price.) The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and big.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
SImona
"Was not happy with "REGISTRATION"."
I was given a handicapped room that I did not ask for. It took me a lot of yelling too get the room I booked. They told me the next time to book the room directly with the hotel and NOT Expedia. I wasted a lot of time to check in.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Casino and bowling? Nice"
Nice hotel, first timer. Close to the park where we were attending a softball tourney. Family friendly. Bowling for teens with good music and food, casino for us.
M. C.
"Fun and nice place to stay"
Room was clean, lots of food choices, buffet not so great, lot of things to do, slots, bingo, bowling etc. And yes, thank you for having a Bible in the room, an American tradition I appreciate.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location, great Chinese food."
The only questionable things were that the bathroom door was a sliding door and didn't seal out noise, and the shower door was a fixed glass panel; it was impossible not to splash water out onto the bathroom floor. Bed was very comfortable, room was great.
4 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nicer than I expected for the price"
Very nice hotel. Everything exceeded my expectations. The restaurants there are nice. The buffet is quite good and one of the least expensive I've been to in Vegas, especially with the $10 food credit they gave me for staying there. My only complaint is that there was no hot water in the shower. When I told the front desk they waived the resort fee.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Nate
"The Gold Coast is a enjoyable place to stay."
We had a wonderful stay at the Gold Coast. There was a nice mixture of restaurants and lots of fun things to do. We especially enjoyed the bowling and the free shuttle that took us to the Orleans and the strip. And the buffet restaurant was a wonderful place to have breakfast every day. If we could have changed one thing, it would have been to change the double beds to queens.
8 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Tamara
"We like size of hotel and location"
We chose this site due to previous experience. This trip, we had to move rooms 3 times and then keys would not work. During our entire trip we had to get new keys 4 times. Movies dragged and could not enjoy rented movies. Staff was nice when we were having issues and gave us food credits. Buffet was very disappointing. Friday;s was very good. Most likely will not stay here again..
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review of the Gold Coast. We do apologize for the issues you spoke of on your recent visit. Our goal is for each of our guests to have a pleasant, comfortable and relaxing time while they are here. Be assured your comments will be addressed by the appropriate departments, with an expectation of these types of issues are not repeated. Again we apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. We hope on your next visit to Las Vegas you stop in for another visit. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Disappointed."
Some parts of the dining / casino area were very nice. The Cortez Room had great food and service. Casino floor and bar people were friendly, but the front desk hotel and valet employees were curt and unhelpful. Hotel room was dusty, the bathroom door fell off its rail and there was no hot water in the evenings. Maintenance said it was because there weren't enough rooms drawing the hot water up to the 7th floor and to just run the water for 10-15 minutes before getting in. Really? In Las Vegas?
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. Please accept our apologies for the issues you encountered on your recent visit to the Gold Coast. Be assured your comments will be directed to the appropriate departments. The Gold Coast takes great pride in our overall cleanliness, comfort and especially guest service. We apologize for not meeting your expectations or ours. Hopefully on your next visit to Las Vegas you will give us another try. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Food meal credit 10$ per day helpful thx"
Swimming jacuzzi closed why !?!?!? Fitness club machine was not opera table at all old equipment and room inside was not that great
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
jonk
They need more nonsmoking tables in the casino. Smoking areas are bad.
Response by Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent review. We do apologize for the issue you spoke of, your comment has been forwarded to the appropriate manager, be assured your comments will be reviewed. Again we apologize your gaming experience was not up to your standards. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Las Vegas. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
rollie
Great stay except ck in and ck out staff were rude snappy and not friendly. Overall staff very helpful very nice. Great buffet with great staff. Room was great.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
carol
"Bowling Guy review"
I participated in the Military Bowling Tournament at the Gold Coast and thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I look forward to staying again. Rosa did a great job of cleaning my room, Andrea at reception was terrific in helping me get my boarding pass and bags checked in, and Wendy was our waitress in the bowling center also did a great job.
6 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Had a good time"
Bowling tourney. Did not have to leave the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
"very good"
my stay was excelletn , the staff was excellent , good customer service. the hotel was clean and very good
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
sui i
"January Business Trip"
Only complaint was that housekeeper did not leave coffee packets for 2 days. Be aware resort fee is $14.99 a night. Too much, finding another place to stay.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015