All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4000 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Delicious food
    Room is all right
"A great value"
We chose Gold Coast because a family member recommended it as a great value, and it was. It is not a Mirage or Caesars or Belagio, but it gets the Vegas vacay done right. Convenient gambling, TGI Fridays and several other restaurant options, coffee shop featuring Starbucks products, courtesy valet service, bowling alley, pool, fitness center, and the most convenient and used service we enjoyed: the shuttle that runs from Gold Coast to Orleans to Caesars Forum Shops ever 20 to 25 minutes, all the way up to midnight. Our room was clean and tidy and we'd definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Brandie
It was ok. Rooms could be updated.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Business trip.... Very nice hotel... Great location... Excellent restaurant " Ping Pang Pong" ... Good customer service
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
ALBERT
"Not One of our Better Stays"
We usually love the Gold Coast. It's quite, has reasonable food prices and a free shuttle. The shuttle to the Orleans failed to show up and we had to get a cab to get to the show on time. I never saw a vacuum cleaner or one being used anywhere. Our room could have used a good cleaning.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Marcia
Updated, modern rooms and a quite stay. It was nice to be slightly off of the Vegas Strip.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
"No glitz, but good and inexpensive"
I spent three nights here. Since it's the third time I've been at this hotel, it's obvious that it does the job. The room was clean and pleasant enough, lacking only a room safe, which should be in place in all Vegas hotels. The restaurants, particularly Ping Pang Pong, are very good. The casino is roomy and has lots of variety, with an excellent sports book. Being off the Strip is a minus, but cabs don't cost that much to get there and there are shuttles, to the sister property Orleans and next door at the Rio to the Strip. It's an unpretentious, quality hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Raymond
"Nice but .........."
Stay is comfortable but certain areas could be improved. Another recommendation.....Gold Coast Mgt needs to look at the restaurants in the facility. TGIFwas a disappointment.....food looked like it was microwaved. The buffet area Ports-of-Call can also be improved......they need to add more exhaust fans in the Seafood booth. It smelled sooo bad, it was a big turn off.....we left smelling like a fish market. Perhaps you can also add another fast food like the burger joints (Burger King, Whataburger, etc.) so people have choices instead of just Subway. Also, the steak was so tough in the American/BBQ booth.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Lu
After coming out of Main Street Station, I was a little dissatisfied with this hotel. For the money the Station beats it by a long ways !!!
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Needs refreshing badly"
My toilet overflowed for no apparent reason.....yes it was fixed but no shower that day and toilet was then worrisome to use. The day I checked in apparently the air conditioning unit at the elevator sprung a leak. The carpet was wet to walk on and one had to go around big fans set up to dry it out.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"overpayment of deposit"
very nice hotel for the price and very good restaurants especially Ping Pang Pong one of the best Dim Sum we've had across the border. The only negative experience I have is that I was overcharged on my deposit they took 106,out of my visa and told me they will return it when I checked out but instead they charged me another46 dollars for resort fee and never returned my 106 dollar deposit.I'm not sure if someone made a mistake or what. Please reverse the charges and return the 106 deposit I made before I resort to some other action.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
frances
"Budget Stay"
The location was fairly close to the strip. Inside the casino there is a TGIFridays and Subway. The room was clean and good size. My complaint is that the beds were very uncomfortable. The towels also smelled weird. Can't beat the price of the hotel and resort fee is very low.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
"Satisfied Mauians"
Enjoyed everything. Standard rooms are larger than most and very clean. Friendly staff and warm atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Lynn
Enjoyed staying at Gold Coast. The staff were helpful and please. The hotel had all amenities we needed.
4 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Lori
I like everything is awesome :)
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Roberto
It was great loved the cozy atmosphere
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Sandy
"Thomas"
I really loved my stay the only thing I think could improve the service of your treadmills in the fitness center. The staff were really pleasant. Breakfast at TGIF also a good environment as good location. Everything in your establishment was reasonably priced.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2015
"I'LL BE BACK!!!"
I go to Vegas once a month, and have stayed at several other strip hotels... this is my first time staying here but not the last...it's Not a fancy shmancy property however it fit my needs, nice price and friendly staff. I Would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2015
Carlos
"Nice hotel, great value"
The hotel check in was fast and efficient. I attended a conference. Everything worked and I am happy. It is not a A+/4Star hotel but very clean comfortable and everything worked and people were friendly. The price of the room was 1/2 of all similar casinos.
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
silas
Great room for great price on a holiday weekend too! Hotel did not wreak of cigarettes and my son loved the bowling alley. It was too bad though the cosmic bowling got pushed later because of a tournament so we missed out on it but we had a blast. There were so many lanes so people weren't crowded. Room was nice and comfy. Carpets are a little worn down and looked like they had cigarette burns even though we were in a non smoking room. My only complaint would be the bathroom sliding door and the 1 glass shower (what is that all about?!?!) Water was spilling out all over the floor since there's only 1/2 a door and because the sliding door doesn't completely shut and it's facing the a/c, I ended up freezing in the shower!! Overall, a pleasant surprise and we plan on returning again.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Great hotel for the money.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Bonnie
Renovated rooms and very clean nice staf and good food
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Older hotel but well cared for"
We got upgraded to a penthouse suite which was gorgeous for no extra cost. It was huge, over 1,000 sq ft with 2 bathrooms and 4 TV's. The breakfast buffet was large with a wide variety of food.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Lori
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable room and bed. Nice pool area. Ok restaurant choices.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Phyllis
Stayed 3 nights on the 8th floor. Room was clean and comfortable. Had a little luck on slots which I was able to play on the rest of my stay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
laura
"where's the gold?"
Even though the room seem small at first, it was actually spacious. The one thing I would change is the bathroom door. Its a rolling door like a closet. GET RID OF IT!! And the small window it's useless.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
erik
Old!!! Smells like smoke....outdated. I will never stay at gold coast again. Terrible small rooms.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"One night in Vegas"
I stayed one night due to a lastinutes business trip, GC was very accommodating
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"decent hotel for the price,great bargain"
overall it was good,room was clean,bed was comfortable,plenty of space in the bathroom there was not a bath tub it was an open space shower with a curtain and a seat made into the wall which was not prepared for somewhat of a european style but no angle on the floor to make sure the water would drain thoroughly but everything worked out thank goodness,also the vanity and sink there was no room to put your necessary things because it was to small, and the water didn't drain down the sink adequately, they should change that out to something just a little bit better and bigger other than that it was fine.
5 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Christopher
"Gold Coast Veteran"
We have stayed at the Gold Coast several times before. Its a nice hotel. The rooms are priced appropriately and we love the Port O' Call buffet options. Breakfast is unbeatable at $6.99 a person. The hotel is about a $20 cab ride from McCarran Airport and a quick shuttle ride from the strip. There are many $5 blackjack tables and this time we went they had a cool 70's themed "hippie pit" section of the casino with tye dyed gaming tables. Drink prices are very reasonable and we haveet several locals that prefer to drink and gamble at the Gold Coast. After trying many of the pricier hotels on the strip we always come back to the tried and true Gold Coast be a use it's reliable and they deliver a great product.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"A GREAT PLACE TO STAY (off of the Vegas Strip)!!"
If you're looking for a nice hotel to stay at away from the hustle & bustle of the Vegas Strip (a few minutes away - walking)), the Gold Coast is your place!! We stayed at the Gold Coast 08/17 - 08/19 & we LOVED it!! The hotel's staff was very nice during our entire stay and the hotel (itself) was very nice, modernized, & clean!! Our double queen room was small, but we had plenty of room to move around freely without bumping into each other! The décor of our room & the entire hotel was very pretty! The bed was VERY comfortable & I didn't hear ANY hallway noise (at all) while I was in our room! I loved & took advantage of the large casino (I won some $, but nothing to brag about) , bowling alley, gym room, pool, and ALL of the restaurants in the Gold Coast, especially TGIF's & Subway (YUMMY)!! We rented a car to get to our daily events, but I forgot about the Gold Coast Shuttle for the night time strip action!! The Gold Coast holds $100 on your credit card until you check out & their resort fee is only $14.xx!! Other than that, the Gold Coast is a GREAT place to say at while in Vegas!! Enjoy your stay and the coupon books too!!!
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
DARLENE B
"Good bargain -some drawbacks"
The room was clean and quiet. It didn't have a frig or a coffee pot, which I missed. The front desk girl did not show me where my room was in relation to the elevators. I ended up having to haul my bags down a very long hallway from the elevator to my room. I didn't like the Fridays restaurant as my only choice for breakfast. The food was good but they play loud rock music even at 7am. It is also inconvenient to have to walk through the noisy smokey casino to get to and from my room. A regular hotel would have spared me that, and I would have preferred it. The price was very good for what I got.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Maria
"Surprise upgrade! Terrific!"
I have been staying at Gold Coast for many years....first time upgrade. What an unexpected pleasure.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Rob
"b&b"
If you do like cigeratte smoke please do not stay here. Because the smoke in he casino is bad and you will wear it all day. All and all the stay was nice.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
fran
"great rate at an average hotel"
got a room that was really far from the lobby and ammenities
4 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Wayne
"Beautiful Modern Comfortable"
Once you get thru the smokey lobby, the rooms upstairs are beautiful, quiet and smoke free. Quite large!
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Robin
It was a great hotel for the Price. The buffet was a little cold. I will stay their again.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
william
"Great, relaxing stay. Low key, off strip."
Perfect size room for one person. Just west of the strip but had everything you could want; huge casino floor with restaurants and buffet, multiple bars and sports book. Was very low key which I loved and no wild or loud crowds you find on the strip. All the benefits of being near the Rio and Palms at a fraction of the price.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Adam
"Nice hotel and close to the wwin"
I've stayed at the Gold Coast many years for business and never disappointed. Pleasant staff with very clean rooms.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
business travel
The first lady Clerk told me that they have room for me, but she was busy for something. The gentle Clerk, took over and gave me the room that not what I paid for. I supposed get deluxe room, but I did not. My room did not have street view at all. After I ate food at Subway inside the casino, I got sick. Maybe food poisoned? It ruined my day. Cannot go anywhere, but stay inside my room. Street was so crowded, that it took my husband three and half hour to get my medicine only a mile away (Walgreen)
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Thanh-Ha
"Dont do it..."
More like a motel, this place is not worth The money you save in comparison to other places near or on The strip. The First room we got was filthy and smelled horrible. I got The room changed and it was at least bearable, but not enjoyable. This place needs to be updated and kept a lot better. The people at The front desk are too laid back and do not provide great customer Service. Security here is a joke too. The employees all seem miserable and The crowd That is there is a little on The sketchy side.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Convenient location bad service!"
Pre-paid for our stay as customary. But they started charging additional charges like $14.95 for nothing which included internet acces in the room. As we left, they charged another $60.00 dollars for what they called high speed internet. For 2 nights. They said we chose that option. We saw that logging in and thought surely we selected the slower speed. They we have called the desk if weren't certain. Certain of what? Very nasty Front Desk employees. Cortez Resturant wasn't very pleasing. Prime Rib dinner was very positive.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
CA Traveler
"Clean and Nice!"
This was a one night trip to Las Vegas for a Fifth Harmony concert that was happening at the Palms (literally across the street). Called ahead to see if I was able to check in early which they said yes and surprisingly no charge and check-in was quick. The casino doesn't completely smell like smoke and the Subway employees were nice and helpful. We got a premium room with a King (as requested) which was clean and perfect for me and my daughter. I booked this room based off the location since it was convenient for me.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
kristina
Hotels they was pleasant
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"gold coast charm"
nice older casino charm, clean, good service, not a 5* experience, but solid
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Good room. Casino and lower floor area is quite dated. Wi-fi away from room is poor.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Not Bad..."
Stay was good. Casino and its surrounding area was full of lot of smoke. At times it was suffocating. Except that everything else was fine.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Prashant
It was better than I expected. We stayed there because the Star Trek convention was taking place at the Rio Accross the street and this hotel was so much more affordable. Everything went perfect.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Loved this hotel"
Check in and Check out were a breeze. The carpeting in the hallways and in the rooms looked brand new, the bedding, decor, etc. all appeared like they were new since my stay last year. The beds were very comfortable, room was clean, we had all the towels we needed. Hotel has lots of very good restaurants and even a bowling alley. I got a great deal on the package and it was so convenient to the Rio where the Star Trek convention was being held. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
We were on our honeymoon and the lady upgraded us to a suite! It was wonderful and romantic
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Okay hotel if you are doing Vegas on the cheap"
Gave me a handicap room and was told that they were sold out and no other rooms were available.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015