All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3595 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cromwell"
Great place.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Two thumbs up..."
Wonderful service, very helpful with whatever I needed. The staff remembered my name, even with all the people they come in contact with. This is not a place for kids!!! The photos and the decor is more for the adults that want to be a little risqué.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Calvin
"More pleasure than business!"
Great time- Business and pleasure in LV. Great rooms and decor, great overall theme- Fantastic in-room amenities with all of the extra care taking it to the next level- The pool was a total scene, great people watching!
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Wish it were better"
Was not too happy with the fact that I gambled at hotel for at least 8 hrs while I was there and average bet between 50-78 dollars and didn't offer and comps. Not like other places I have stayed in vegas. Here was the turn off I had. Asked for a late check out and we're not helpful at all. Intact at 10:55am they were telling me I needed to be out by 11 or I was going to be charged another day. I left the hotel and got a room at the SLW which was half the price and the hotel and amenities I thought were much nicer and staff was very accomadating
Other trip May 7, 2015
Trader88
"Great Hotel... Great Location... Too many EDM Kids"
The room was stunning but forget about the pool. Nothing but punks and kids with relentless EDM noise.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Outstanding place to stay"
Wow - what a change of pace... Tired of needing a LARGE map to find your way out of the hotel...this is the place. Just the right size...the rooms are VERY well done, staff is very helpful Drias the club on the roof is HOT! - and what a view of the strip As for location - it does not get better...walk across the street to Ceasars
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel On the Strip"
Beautiful boutique hotel with friendly staff . If you are Expedia Elite member they pamper you and make you feel like a real VIP.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Fantastic Vacation"
Suite was amazing. Location is perfect, right in the middle of the Strip. Everything is within walking distance. Hotel staff is friendliest on the Strip. Pool is definitely for the 20 something crowd,
Other trip May 1, 2015
Stan
"Very nice hotel with great service."
Very nice hotel with great service. Love the renovation they did to the building and had a great time at the pool and club on the roof. I'm a vip member so they upgraded my room with a view and free breakfast in the morning which was excellent. I will attend again the next time in Las Vegas. It on the smaller side of hotels but I prefer it that way.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
sal
"The Cromwell exceeded my expectations"
Fabulous remodel, great value and the Paris apartment feel was achieved.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"not geared towards the average person"
absolutely beautiful hotel and great staff. Cannot say enough good things about the room.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice but room too dark"
We wanted a bathtub. Regular rooms have no tub. Upgraded to a suite. Nice room, but very dark. Bad, bad lighting.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Perfect gem of a hotel"
This hotel is just the best thing to happen to Vegas in a long time. They bought and renovated Bill's Gamblin' Hall and Saloon but kept the same layout. The decor was luxurious and tasteful. I'd sum it up as parisien with a hint of James Bond. The staff were amazing. More than helpful from the bell boy (very knowledgeable and speedy) to the casino dealers and everyone in between. I can not say enough good things about this hotel. The beds are spacious and I actually asked about the hotel linens! I want every night of sleep to be like one in the Cromwell. My sleep was so amazing that I dreamt I hit it big betting on black at roulette. The next morning I went down to the tables and actually won! I never win. The only bad thing I have to say about this hotel was the valet service. They were courteous and quick but I can't help but notice a few very noticeable dents and scratches to the bumper. I'd be more upset if it was my car but it was a rental and hopefully I won't be charge for the small damage. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Such a coll boutique hotel!!"
I love this hotel. We are definitely staying here when we go back to Las Vegas. Its so nice and comfortable! Its a small hotel, which I enjoy better. We didn't have a chance to go to the pool on the roof, but next time we are making that a plan. Everyone at the hotel was SO nice and helpful! The room was a little smaller than I hoped, but the decor was amazing so it was worth it. Comfy bed, huge TV, nice bathroom, need I say more?? I love The Cromwell!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Cat
"Nice boutique hotel! in the middle of everything!"
Hotel is good for couples, not if you have kids! inside the rooms are dark. and swimming pool is only for 21 and over! If you have kids you have to go to Caesar's or Flamingo hotel for them to swim! And the worst part, the toilet flush is too slow that it clogged easily! But they came to fix the problem ASAP!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Kristin
"For the night club and pool parties"
This hotel is for the people that like to go to the night clubs and pool parties. It can be loud at times in the casino and in the hotel halls. For the most part it's tolerable if you know what you are getting yourself into. The Cromwell has one of the best pool parties in Vegas. If you don't like the loud alcohol fueled pool party experience, guests have access to the pools at Caesars and The Flamingo.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Mr. Biggs
"The best hotel on the strip!!"
When we first checked in they informed me that they were going to put me into a one bedroom suite, then she told me that we will be escorted to our room's... when we got to our rooms my mouth dropped. The suite was just gorgeous.... it had a 1 and half bath, the view of the strip and a huge soaking tub on the other side of the bedroom. Plus u got this breakfast for 2 from Giada's... I will never stay anywhere...thx
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Ernie
"Cromwell"
Great boutique trendy hotel
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Two thumbs up for the Cromwell!"
Beautiful hotel. The entire staff is friendly and always ready to assist you. We booked two rooms. I like that the rooms were wood floors and not carpet. The decor of the rooms and the hotel are very tasteful unlike others that are gaudy. The Cromwell has the amenities and style just as Bellagio, Venetian, and Ceasar's. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in town. Giata's restaurant was excellent!
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Helen
"Awesome alternativa over Best resorts on the strip"
Perfectly located. Walking distance to best area on strip. Great service, very clean, very safe, rooms are phenomenal, very new and modern. Everything excellent. Would certainly stay there again if I get a good rate. Only thing is next time I know it is mainly for adults as Inwas not told Pool is 21 and over. So that was a bummer but ok because they allow you to go use Ceasar' s pool. Also rooms have see through mirrors in showers. So if you're taking a shower whoever is in the bedroom will see you! Imagine how awkward that was with the kids! And be prepared to hear nightclub music most of the night. There is ine on the top floor so the bass is felt throughout. But, well, it wouldn't be Vegas without that right? Excellent overall. Thank you!!
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Gabriela
"Nice location on the strip"
Everything was better than I had expected. The only issue was, one evening the night clubs music was quite annoying into the early morning.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
e.g.Bob
Ballys next door has outdoor parties until 2-3 pm. I couldn't sleep Either night. Too bad. Nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"a little work and a little play"
By far the Best hotel and hotel staff in Vegas. Rooms are great and a perfect location.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
jason
"Make it perfect, sound proof the rooms!!"
It was a short trip for work. The hotel and staff were very nice. Overall, the place was cool. If they could only find a way to sound proof the rooms, the day party rocks till 7p.m. and the night club till 7a.m. So, plan your rest accordingly......VEGAS has never been so exhausting.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Nicole
"Everyone is trying to rip me off.."
My stay was ok at the Cromwell. However, the cleaning lady for turn down service sketched me out a little bit. She kept asking me when I was leaving and where I was going. I was worried to leave anything valuable in the room. Also, when I checked out, I went to the front desk to make change for $100 and the front desk clerk only gave me $90 back.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Tina
"Fantastic hotel experience"
Fantastic hotel in a prime central area of the Strip. Can't fault the service or room. It's certainly boutique and those who like a more concervative decor should avoid the Cromwell. We loved it and thought it was very well done!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Fantastic service from the time we checked in at the front desk until we left. The room was beautiful and comfortable. Only issue we had with it at all was that we were able to hear neighbors a bit more than we were used to. Other than that it was an absolutely fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great Stay on the middle of the strip"
Great little boutique hotel vibe on the middle of the strip. The rooms are sexy and sleek and clean. Service was great as well. Walked my all the way to my room and showed me around where everything was.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Benjamin
"Cromwell Hotel 5 Stars for impeccable service"
Cromwell Hotel is truly a 5 star hotel accommodation I will never forget!!! First class service from the moment we arrived at the Las Vegas airport. We had limo service pre-arranged by hotel concierge airport pick up and drop off.! We also called in advance to make dinner reservations for Giada's restaurant to celebrate my birthday on my actual birthday. Entire staff at the Cromwell were so professional, trained and very helpful during two medical emergencies I experienced during my stay. On second appearance by paramedics; they insisted I be taken to the Desert Springs Hospital due to severe chest pains / possible heart attack problem. I traveled to hospital via ambulance. After a 12 hour stay in the emergency room taking multiple tests and medicine. While I really did not want to go to hospital I was so thankful and relieved that I did!!!! The only negative I have for the Cromwell is that if you are short or someone with short legs, you may have to get a stool or mini step to get into bed. I did call concierge and they resolved problem the same day! The bathroom shower was my favorite! It was spa like - huge, magic glass on shower wall, lovely bench for sit down shower, rainfall water fall shower head and also hand held water massager, and designer complimentary toiltries, plus slippers, complimentary 24 hours a day hot coffee and hot teas were available to drink 24 hours a day next to elevator. Cromwell is a first class 5 star resort in Las Vegas.
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Everything is awesome!"
right on the strip. Awesome customer service and the best and most friendliest employees I have ever seen in a hotel. The best experience in a hotel I've had in Las Vegas
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Jesse
"Great hotel & awesome service"
Amazing time & amazing hotel stay my new favorite hotel in vegas
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
very nice experience extremely attentive staff, one negative was at 4 am some idiots groped in the hallway talking and laughing so loud that woke us up and I just wish there was a little better monitoring in the hotel floors!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
drs
really good time ,good situation , good service.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Birthday Getaway"
The hotel staff was super helpful and warm. Hotel was very clean and we loved the decor!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Susannah
"Amazing service!"
Everyone we met at the Cromwell was friendly and professional. Love the boutique size, location and service. The property is well designed with an eclectic and contemporary mood. Great food at Giada too. Have stayed up and down the strip and would go back to the Cromwell in a heartbeat. Bravo!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Great experience. Beautifully, elegant and comfortable!!!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"My Cromwell review"
My room was directly under the night club. Basically there is no possible way to sleep in that situation.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"One night was not enough."
It was just one night but more would of been fantastic. The staff could not be friendlier. I will return.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
I was very up set at first when i found out at 10pm that the DJ booth of the club was right over my room it was so loud and my hole room shook but then you where able to transfer my room to the other side of the hotel and that made me very happy
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Natalie
"What a GREAT Hotel!"
Great new Boutique Hotel - great location cool vibe and wonderful service. Next time I'll bring my boyfriend and enjoy the secret shower wall! So cooool!! Highly recommend this hotel - will stay again without question!
2 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Dixie
"Swanky but..."
Hotel was great - very clean and excellent furnishings. However, the housekeeping staff seems to knock on doors up and down the hall at all hours of the day - which became quite annoying, despite the excellent service they were trying to provide. Also very loud at night - some might say well that's Vegas, but I've stayed at many hotels on the strip that do not have the noise that this hotel had at night from the street - so maybe ask for a room that doesn't face the strip if you're here on business.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Cromwell 4 star / Restaurant 2 Stars"
We had a wonderful stay. Everyone was pleasant. The only concern is the breakfast menu. It was not worth the $90. it was lukewarm and not impressive.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Marjorie
"Perfect service & location"
The sevice was amazing! We loved the extra touches like a complimentary sangria delivered to our room and the coffee & tea bar. The location was perfect next to The Linq & Ceasars. The rooms were very clean (wood floors) and decorated beautifully.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jseph
"Best place to stay in Vegas"
Was amazing...can't wait to come back
5 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Kotton
We had a very short stay due to a 4 hour flight delay. Would have liked to see a half-day rate offer. Otherwise, the hotel was lovely to stay at.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"stay here. you won't regret! !"
Wonderful
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Dina
"best little hotel in Vegas"
perfect small hotel in the heart of the strip
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Sexy Hotel"
The services was good. The hotel is quite small and as same as casino. I didn't get to go to the best club in vegas because they don't open on wednesday. The room is very sexy style and more fit for couple than friends.
1 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
tan
"Awesome Hotel"
This is a great hotel to stay at while in Vegas. It is right in the center of the strip. The rooms were clean and very cute looking. The staff were very professional and provided great service. Unlike other Vegas hotels were you have to wait in line for 20 minutes to check in, this is a boutique hotel with two receptionists and no lines. We had an awesome time here and will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Sepehr
"Terrible experience"
The front desk was totally unhelpful and borderline rude. The room was very nice, I really liked it; however, the noise from the club is too loud, and it lasts till 8.00 am. the room service never answered one of my calls, I always had to go through the fron desk. The first thing I saw on the white floor of bathroom was a long black hair, I lost most of mine and the few I have left are short. I asked for the manager, the replay (through an other person) was that it is "against their policy" to deal with my requests.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015