All hotels in Blue Springs, Missouri, United States of America
701 Nw South Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO, 64015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Nice for convenience to I70"
Only one demerit for this Quality and that was we only found one small trash can and it was in the bathroom. Nothing by the desk or sleeping area. Not convenient to keep looking for a place to put the trash. I'm sure this was an oversight and would have been corrected if I had requested another trash can. Breakfast was nice.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Mayetta Mary
everyone was very nice...even gave us a little extra time before checkout.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"Stop over on road trip"
Just spent 1 night during cross country road trip. Easy access from Interstate 70. Rooms pretty up to date. Still have wall heater/ac, which disturb my sleep if they have to run at night. Room clean & bed/pillows comfortable.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Not the cleanest"
The room was decorated nicely but bathroom floor hadn't been swept. Several pieces of paper under the sink. Both sides of the bathroom door had "white stuff" in addition to paint splatters on it. I easily wiped some of the "white stuff" off the door. The heat lamp in the ceiling was just an open hole. The lighting in the whole room was horrible - very dark. Dirt around the edges of the walls where it hadn't been vacuumed. Front of the microwave was dirty. That having been said, the bed looked clean and it was comfortable. From the outside, screens hanging off the windows or ripped. When I checked out I mentioned to the clerk but he didn't seem to be concerned. He acknowledged there were paint splatters on the door but that was about it. If we were going to spend any amount of time in the room I would have requested another room or tried to get my money back and use another hotel.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Overall good"
Overall good
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Very comfortable"
I travel frequently for work, and the beds at this hotel are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The hotel is also exceptionally clean, and the staff is very friendly and professional. Top-notch stay in absolutely every way. If you are looking to stay in the Kansas City area, definitely look here. I will certainly return to this hotel every time! This was a very wonderful and restful stay.
8 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Greg
"business traveler"
nothing to write arrived late and left early for a meeting.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very Friendly Staff!"
Had a pleasant experience. Every one was very nice and friendly. Just wish the pool was open until midnight as the activities that we had in the area lasted almost until 9 PM if not later and we was not able to enjoy the pool or the hot tub.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The Rooms are so spacious, I am impressed how the whole motel is updated. I will stay again when we have another softball tournament. Oh the breakfast was a hot meal with the choice of cold as well.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Room was very clean and comfortable. Servcie was excellent.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Don
"Hotel fine, walls a little thin"
The hotel was fine, good location for us. Good breakfast, enjoyed pool and hot tub. Our only complaint was that the wall were a little thin. children were in close by room and we could hear them.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Jean
"What can you get on a budget!!"
Booked thru hotels ,com and got a king room for 2 ppl for a liyyle over half that. We have paid over $100 for less many times. We requested a ground floor near the pool and got room 104!!!!!!!! 3 doors down from the pool and 4 from the business center. The lobby with breakfast nook was less than 50 feet away. The hotel was compact 3 story with clean roomy rooms.Less than one min off I70 Really no need for a suite for us. Quiet neighborhood with free breakfast that was above average.The manager was top of the line and we will stay there again!!!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
stan
"I have stayed here a few times!"
Have stayed here a few times. Staff is always friendly and rooms always clean! Location is easy to find and always felt safe! Will return again!
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice hotel for business trip. Clean and economical"
Nice experience the room was clean and staff was accommodating.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Thin Walls"
Very thin walls... and staff that doesn't care to help keep a quite environment.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Overall it was ok, but I think overpriced for what you get. The rooms are very dark and have no overhead lighting and not enough lamps or floor lamps to brighten it up. We had to take the lampshade off to be able to see well enough to play cards. The chlorine in the pool and hot tub were overwhelming and we ended up not staying very long because our eyes hurt just sitting in the hot tub. The breakfast in the morning was very good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Visited family in Blue Springs."
Clean and comfortable. My grandson and I used the pool and had a good time.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Don
"Just right"
Just right
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Very helpful staff"
This was just an overnight stay for us but very pleasant. Room was comfortable, quiet, Internet was very good. Breakfast was nice, with a good variety. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Sue
"NICE QUALITY GOOD PRICE"
OVERALL WAS PLEASED WITH ROOM WITHOUT SPENDING ALOT, NICE PLAY TO STAY
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"nice place to stay"
The hotel was fine, but finding our way around in the dark, in a strange place was difficult. We were mice in a maze. Otherwise, the hotel and staff were great.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"good safe location"
Clean rooms, helpful staff, good breakfast , good safe location, excellent stay for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
ok for what I needed.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"OK place to stay for me"
Just used the room for two nights... very comfortable. Nice TV and microwave. Totally redecorated motel since the last time I stayed. Only minor points were age and condition of fixtures in bath... neither bad nor good, but okay. Fine enough breakfast. Plenty of coffee 24/7. Best of all... no odors in room or hall... the nemesis of most motels/hotels. Good placed for price. Good Wifi from room. No complaints. Nice staff.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Alec H
"NICE HOTEL"
WAS VISITING FRIEND IN THE AREA OF KANSAS CITY DID NOT WANTED TO SPEND TOO MUCH ON A HOTEL. READ ALL REVIEW ON EXPEDIA AND MANY HOTEL HAD BAD REVIEWS. SAW THE HOTEL QUALITY INN IN BLUESPRING MO AND TOOK A CHANCE. BOOK IT FOR TWO NIGHTS. THE ROOM WERE CLEAN THE BED WAS SOFT THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND THEY TAKE GREAT CARE OF THIS PLACES. BREAKFAST WAS HOT AND THEY HAD A LOT TOO OFFER. A SMALL INDOOR POOL DID NOT USE ,WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. CHECK THIS PLACE OUT RIGHT OFF THE FREEWAY.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Close to BMX Track"
I was very please with the Breakfast! Many options. Pool was small but we still had fun. Hotel was clean and staff very friendly. We will definately stay again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Cassie Dillon
"Good Stay"
Nice hotel personal, good beds, good breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
"Only a one night stay"
The pictures of the rooms and what we received were not the same. Bathroom was very disappointing with a lot of space but everything in it was small. Bed was comfortable. Room needs updated. Not bad for a one night stay but not for a week visit. Not worth the price either.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Met our needs"
Pool water felt great---I don't like cold water and it was perfect. The hot tub was an added bonus. We stayed for only one night and it met our needs. Hot breakfast included. We would probably stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Clean and comfortable."
Good Price. Comfortable beds, plenty of decent quality towels. Breakfast was better than most free breakfasts. Dining area clean and maintained. Close location to Arrowhead, safe area.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Wedding Reception"
Nice room - close to event that we needed to attend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Stayed at the hotel three separate nights over a 10-day period. Checking in and out was a breeze. The morning breakfast buffet was fantastic; not only did they have a full selection the hot food was really good. Took advantage of the pool; clean and plenty of clean towels. If you're in the I-70 / State Hwy 7 area of east Kansas City, you owe it to yourself to check out this hotel. Excellent service and accommodations for the price.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
C. Morris
Staff was very helpful and accommodating. I will be looking for Quality Inn when I travel in the future.
2 night family trip Sep 16, 2013
"Good basic hotel"
This Quality Inn is a good basic hotel. The beds are comfortable and the appearance is nicer than I expected. I've only stayed here once, but I had no problems during my stay.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"great hotel and service, bed a bit too soft for us"
we enjoyed the hotel, people and service. breakfast was good, the bed was a bit too soft for us. it was close to the highway and because of the rate, may use them again anyway.
5 night trip Aug 11, 2013
j.v.
"Nice hotel. Close to gas station.food places etc."
our family of five stayed there for three nights and it was nice. The breakfast had aliy if choices. We HD waffles. Sausage and biscuits etc. The pool was a little cool. But the kids enjoyed it. The hot tub was nice though. Only downside is the weight room is gone. They should update the website. Overall I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
mendy
"Comfortable stop on the way to Yellowstone!"
It was easy to find and nice place to stay starting out on our long trip!
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Sue
"Close"
It was exactly what we needed for a small vacation. It was close to Kauffman and Worlds of Fun. We werent at the hotel for a long time, so it was perfect for our stay. In a good location, right off the highway. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"older building but clean, nice staff"
Right by places to eat, Denny's on same parking lot. king bed in one room soft and comfy, queen beds in other room not soft, one sink slow, other missing drain cap, but room was clean. Front door right on driveway-careful walking out door. Right on I 70, area seems safe. Great juice and coffee always available in breakfast lounge. Staff nice.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Mama
"It was ok?"
The first day I noticed the toilet was dirty and the shower curtain had something nasty stuck on it. There was some guest outside partying pass 1 am two nights in a row. The only thing that was done was changed the shower curtain :-( The pool had some stuff floating around and I found out it was vomit from the night before.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Nice hotel just off the hwy"
My stay at this hotel was only 1 night. I can tell that it was the best night sleep I have gotten in a hotel. The hotel was just renovated and looks great. The staff was nice.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Erick
"one night stand"
Comfortable and convenient. Good landing spot for a ballpark weekend.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"A good value"
Rooms on the side if the hotel next to I 70 are noisey. above average breakfast
1 night trip May 10, 2013
richard
"Needs work"
There were a number of things overlooked; dirty counter/desk tops, broken ironing board, loose hooks and handles, doors off of tracks.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
"Dirty Bathtub"
Several hairs in and around the tub showed it had not been cleaned. We were given another room, but I had doubts whether that tub had been cleaned. I saw one hair in it and the lever for the shower was left pulled up. When I clean a tub, I make sure that lever is down before I start cleaning. I would never stay there again. Carpet in the elevator was filthy as well.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Last minute booking"
Friendly and accommodating. I only stayed one night after a long day of driving, and they didn't have a problem securing me a last minute room. I don't know the area very well, but there was a lot around it; lots of shops and restaurants. Plus it's only about 10 minutes from Arrowhead and Kauffman stadiums.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Nick
"Very good value"
When renovatiopns are complete this will be a great value
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
richard
it was horrible
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
"convenient and reasonable"
Undergoing renovation - dust and little bits of debris throughout the hallway. 'Hot' breakfast very limited. Very noisy late night at my end of the hallway - dorrs slamming, people yelling and running down the hall and stairs.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Conveniant to the location we needed to be."
Bed spread had holes from cigarette burns.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012